Thread: Forum Re-organization

Default Forum Re-organization

Please put all opinions/suggestions about the new forum re-org here. Thanks.
    Time to grow up.

Looks good to me!
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

C2E Continued Contributor

Where is my coffee...? =P

C2E Continued Contributor

Nicely done.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Nice work. Keep it up .
    ----

C2E Long Term Contributor

I need to ask a dumb question - what is the difference betwixt the Architecture forum and the Development forum? To me they seem tightly intertwined on C2E.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

The development + real estate forum is for specific projects and properties.

The arch+design is to talk about non-specific things. Such as fantasy drawings, or design as a whole, and not related to a specific property...

If you look at the type of threads in each, it should help you see the difference.

They are most certainly related...

I'd rather C2E than work!

I'm curious about the Travel & Tourism forum being in the C2E Cafe; it seems a little bit lost down there. Mightn't it be more appropriately placed in Growing Edmonton or Life in Edmonton sections?
    Strathcona City Separatist

I'd rather C2E than work!

Another suggestion: Given all the excellent topics in "Off Topic" on these matters, how about an "Energy, Environment, and Sustainability" forum?
    Strathcona City Separatist

C2E Long Term Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by RTA View Post
    I'm curious about the Travel & Tourism forum being in the C2E Cafe; it seems a little bit lost down there. Mightn't it be more appropriately placed in Growing Edmonton or Life in Edmonton sections?
    Sorry, but this is bugging me too. Travel & Tourism should be under Growing Edmonton.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012