Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Londonderry Mall | Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Lenscrafters
    Londonderry Eye Care is about infinity times better than any Lensecrafters.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

I'd rather C2E than work!

Quote Originally Posted by Chmilz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    I am sorry but Nordstrom's will be located in WEM or Southgate. They locate where the higher incomes are and thats on the west or SW portion of the City. End of story.

Yes, the Londonderry renovation is significant and it will help them reposition it to be attractive to some new retailers. But I don't think it will be one of the 'premier fortress malls in the region, mark my words on that.
    You don't spend much time up north do you? What do you think is being built up here, trailer parks?
    I think you'd be surprised with how much time I spent on the north side as a young lad. Hermitage to be more specific. In fact, Londonderry was one of our main malls that we used to go to. I used to love the Club Monaco that was there. Then around the late 1990's it started to go down hill.

So I know a lot more about the north side than you think.

^Have you been up here much since the late 90's?
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Chmilz View Post
    ^Have you been up here much since the late 90's?
    Yes, many of my friends continued to live there up until the latter part of the 2000's. Most have moved - some downtown, some elsewhere in the city and some to a different city.

I have/continue to do a lot of planning and development work on the north side, so I know what's going on up there.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    I am sorry but Nordstrom's will be located in WEM or Southgate. They locate where the higher incomes are and thats on the west or SW portion of the City. End of story.

Yes, the Londonderry renovation is significant and it will help them reposition it to be attractive to some new retailers. But I don't think it will be one of the 'premier fortress malls in the region, mark my words on that.
    Depends what you mean by 'premier'. I think the Londonderry renovation will make a huge difference to people living in the NE area of town. The closest & nicest mall to me is Kingsway Mall. I can go shopping along 137 Ave to a strip mall but it's not the same as an indoor mall. I like Southgate but it's far away from me. Do a ritual trip to WEM a couple of times a year.
    Now, if Londonderry were as good as Kingsway that's were I would be going. It would take me 1/3 of the time to get there on less congested roads. Now multiply me with the thousands of other people living in that area of town and you will see Londonderry will make a difference.
    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

C2E Posting Power
    YEG: Alberta Avenue, Boyle Street, McCauley | YLW: Shannon Lake | PHX: San Tan Valley

My contact, intimately involved with this project and making development decisions, just told me tonight that Simons is going to have a presence in Londonderry.

I couldn't believe it and still am skeptical, but in his words "Simons will change the mall dramatically".

I always do my shopping at londonderry mall over the years because I live only 8 blocks south from this mall
    Edmonton Rocks Rocks Rocks

C2E Continued Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    My contact, intimately involved with this project and making development decisions, just told me tonight that Simons is going to have a presence in Londonderry.

I couldn't believe it and still am skeptical, but in his words "Simons will change the mall dramatically".
    I'm not surprised their looking for a second location. I would have guessed Southgate or Kingsway before Londonderry though.

highlander

That's awesome news, if it's true. I like Simons but I hate going to WEM for it. WEM smoke gets one visit a year from me, Londonderry would become my go-to and get way more of my money. Of course a kingsway or downtown location would also attract my money, but londonderry's cool.

Simons must know something we don't. As in, the type of mall Londonderry is transforming into.

It would be very impressive if londonderry got Simons before the entire city of calgary.
    Let's make Edmonton better.

I do believe most of the north and east side is devoid of a big clothing retailer presence and they'd want to capitalize on that. We have WEM, South Common/Gate taking up the South and West presence, and Kingsway/Downtown/Whyte have the Central. Simons at Londonderry targets almost everywhere north of the Yellowhead and the east side going south to Capilano even.

C2E Long Term Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post

Well that would be an interesting choice over Southgate, Downtown or even Kingsway.
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

First One is Always Free

Well Londonderry has lots of free space that the other malls don't have!

Sure, but there is a reason for that...
    www.decl.org

First One is Always Free

Well, with a reno planned, cheaper rent /sq ft and on the polar opposite side of the city they may see it as the best locale!

That they might, taking advantage of an underserved area and at a lower rate could be a good strategy for them.
    www.decl.org

Simons would be great as long as they keep the store merchandise as up to date as the WEM Simons does.

Example is The Bay southgate has more brands and higher end brands compared to The Bay Londonderry.

Fair to assume it'll go where Sportcheck was. Curious to know if it'll take up the lower level too.

I'm not surprised. North side is so devoid of anything that whoever pulls the trigger first will make bank. With any luck, we'll get more restaurants too.

There is that large space where the Safeway was that goes from the back of the parking lot all the way through the mall. That would be a small Simons compared to West Edmonton Mall. If not Simons, I wonder what is going to go in that spot? It is under heavy construction now so I hope we find out soon. That would also be a good spot for Winners now that the food court is going to take up a whole bunch of space from the Winners location.
    Last edited by cdm; 25-11-2014 at 05:40 AM.

Sadly, this news story doesn't seem to support the Simons rumour...
    http://globalnews.ca/news/1690731/qu...across-canada/
    "The first location is set to launch at Les Promenades Gatineau in Quebec next August, followed in October 2015 by the opening at Park Royal in West Vancouver. In 2016, Simons stores will open at Square One in Mississauga in March and Ottawa’s Rideau Centre in August. Simons is slated to open at The Core in Calgary in March 2017."

C2E SME

Would Simons really consider Londonderry?
    LRT is our future, time to push forward.

The old Sportchek is listed at 75k sqft I believe, which would be slightly smaller than any of the other Simons just announced across Canada, but fairly comparable. Definitely enough space

C2E SME

Space may be enough, but I'm talking about if Simons would feel the demographic for the area and for the mall is what they want.

C2E Posting Power
    YEG: Alberta Avenue, Boyle Street, McCauley | YLW: Shannon Lake | PHX: San Tan Valley

If companies invested on demographics, old guard Edmontonian opinions, and stigma alone - Downtown would still be a crater. Suburbanites have a love for driving - I'd imagine they will go there for the store, not the surrounding neighbourhoods, which are hardly impoverished or terrible.
    Last edited by Downtown; 25-11-2014 at 08:41 AM.

I'm not sure how Londonderry compares on a dollar per sq ft basis (I imagine it is quite low compared to Southgate and even Kingsway), but large spaces like this don't really seem to come available like this often in major malls. Other than losing Sears, which everyone seems to waiting for, there isn't really a way for any major mall, in Edmonton or Calgary really, to easily accommodate a tenant like Simons. Maybe I am wrong about that, but where would you place them in a place like Kingsway, Southgate or say the Chinook Centre? Most malls cant juggle tenants around like WEM.
    So maybe Simons saw a big opening in a mall that does decent #'s, and combined with the fact that their WEM store has been printing money ever since it opened, see's it as a risk worth taking. Or maybe nothing will ever come of it, not sure what else is on the radar to fill that space.

The reason Londonderry doesn't do much per square foot is because northsiders tend to drive right past Londonderry to get to Kingsway when they're ready to do some serious shopping. If Londonderry was more of an attraction, more dollars would stay in that part of the city.

Simons announcement:
    The family-owned company will launch in Vancouver, Calgary and Ottawa and will also open stores in Mississauga, Ontario and Gatineau, Quebec.

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/quebec-re...ada-1.2117763#

I'm really not sure.

The only thing I know is that they have just 9 stores in the entire world, and just one outside of Quebec, and they're already committed to opening up to five more in the next three years, all outside Quebec. That's a pretty huge undertaking already, they have to be careful. It's not like they're Wal-Mart.

Within Edmonton, for luxury retail it's fairly straightforward: WEM, Southgate, and maybe Downtown, but Simons isn't strictly luxury: they could, I think, also operate a little like Zara with their private label merch. Perhaps they could take the smaller Sport Chek space with a big focus on private label. Not sure if they're doing that kind of strategy in Quebec already but we do know no existing nor planned Simons will be as big as WEM's.

Londonderry does have existing vacant space, a location not likely to canibalise WEM sales plus lower rents, and Simons has shown a very pragmatic and oportunistic bent.

Maybe.

(but still, in my perfect world, I'd prefer Downtown next.)

Those are some big plans for a small chain. And no mention of Londonderry.

The family-owned company will launch in Vancouver, Calgary and Ottawa and will also open stores in Mississauga, Ontario and Gatineau, Quebec.
    Gateneau is right across the river from Ottawa. Does this mean that there's two stores going in the Ottawa area?

Yup.

That said, obviously that's a lot closer to home for them.

I would think they would be eager to expand out here to spread out the distribution costs in the west.

Oh for sure, but it's still a tightrope. They're not a massive corporation.

162536836-001
    13-Nov-2014
    1 - LONDONDERRY MALL NW
    Plan 5119RS Blk 1 Lots 50,53

To construct interior alterations unit 258 Londonderry Mall (Winners)

On the floor plan from 20 VIC, unit 258 is the admin office. I would assume that this is the old Safeway location that they are currently working on.

http://www.20vic.com/retailpdf/C--Us...rry%20Mall.pdf

Was in Londonderry and nabbed a few pictures. All ceilings in the halls are stripped. No work yet in the old or new food court areas. Fountain at the bend on the main floor is filled in. A lot of retail spaces are boarded up and under reno. Lots of exterior work going on at entrances. Moving along nicely.

Thanks for the pics.

I spoke to one of the people at the Admin desk, she said several retailers actually bailed-out because they didn't want to weather the reno storm, and may or may not come back.

Plug C2E into my veins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
    Thanks for the pics.

I spoke to one of the people at the Admin desk, she said several retailers actually bailed-out because they didn't want to weather the reno storm, and may or may not come back.
    That's fine. They were crap stores nobody shops at anyway... This is called progress. Make way for people who can afford to lease bright shiny new spaces and make Londonderry worth visiting again.

I'm guessing the Londonderry renovation will finish before WEM. Okay it is 1/4 the size but WEM has had a few years head start.

"That's fine. They were crap stores nobody shops at anyway... This is called progress. Make way for people who can afford to lease bright shiny new spaces and make Londonderry worth visiting again.[/QUOTE]"

I was speaking with someone who works at Northern Reflections. Apparently, Northern Reflections is closing in a few weeks (no loss to me as I don't shop there). It is one of their smaller locations and apparently they were offered a space half the size and double the price so they bailed. This is probably a good way to weed out the retailers that do not fit the new image.

I remember Southgate using similar tactics to get rid of the mom and pop shops when they did their first major reno about 15 years or so ago. Out with "Corner Coffee" and in with "Starbucks".

Nobody goes to the mall for the mom and pop store anyway.

Popped into Londonderry today but did not stay long. Went to The Bay, Winners, HMV & the food court and just stayed on the upper level. There does seem to be a lot of boarded up stores just in the small area I was in. The mall was pretty busy. Out of all the bags I seen people carrying I would say 75% of them were from the Army & Navy Store.
    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
    Thanks for the pics.

That's the risk a smaller mid market mall like this faces these days. You have to pony up cash and time to renovate to modern standards, but suffer the chance of alienating your businesses and customers in the process.

Capilano, Westmount and Heritage malls suffered similar problems, with only Westmount surviving somewhat after reinventing itself as a hybrid power center. And that was a long road with lots of empty bays for a decade or more.

Perhaps the Londonderry owners should explore that option with all the excess parking space; add some standalone big box stores.

I think Londonderry is in a different category than those others.

Unlike Heritage, it doesn't have Southgate and MWTC right on either flank.

Unlike Capilano and Westmount, Londonderry is a much larger, more modern and built to a much higher standard, plus has a very powerful parking lot.

I would say it was in the same league as pre-renovation Kingsway and even pre-reno, pre-expansion, pre-LRT Southgate. After this reno I'd guess it ends up back in league with Kingsway, to be honest.

That said, Kingsway is soon getting an LRT stop too, which will help them.

Actually Kingsway isn't getting a stop, NAIT is just north of the mall and Royal Alex is (near the main entrance of the hospital).
    http://www.edmonton.ca/transportatio...nait-maps.aspx

^for all intents and purposes it is...
    www.decl.org

C2E SME

^For all intents and purposes for now it is getting two stops, one on either side of the mall as sundance pointed out.

Londonderry is decidedly trying to move upscale. Differentiating themselves from the big box centres in Clareview and Manning is likely a big reason for the investment, therefore adding box retailers in the parking lots is likely the LAST thing you will see them do.

Londonderry will be the Southgate, not the Capilano, of north Edmonton.

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

^ agreed. From what I've heard, people will likely be surprised at the changes coming to Londonderry. It will move decidedly upscale, although not enough to alienate the primary or secondary trade areas for the mall.

I was at Londonderry today, and I was thinking about the food court relocation. I was wondering what they would do with the existing food court space. Do we know?

I thought it might make sense to add a new hallway where the south end of the food court is now, so they end up with a loop in the middle of the mall. On the other hand that would reduce their overall leas-able space.

If you look at the renders above, the old food court turns into some large retailers.

I don't see it. What renders are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I don't see it. What renders are you talking about?
    Go ahead, speed pass me... I'll meet you at the next red light.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

I have a lot of history with Londonderry mall. My girlfriend at the time and I went to see Saturn 3 when they had the movie theatre there. I worked on the parkade in 1980. I remember when Walmart was there and I used to work there a couple of nights with their janitorial crew in 1997. Sad to see Sport Check move out though. I still pop into Buds lounge for a drink 3-5 times a year because the bus home stops right outside of my place. The mall needs a major tenant in the old Sport Check location, like a Best buy or a Target.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

^^^

this location where Sports Check used to be, cannot have Target because if Target were to take this , meaning that Army & Navy would have to move out of there.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

I have a lot of history with Army & Navy as well, working at the Cobogo warehouse all throughout the 1980's. That whole decade was spent working at Cobogo. I could see a Best buy moving in the sport Check location

^You won't see a Best Buy here, or likely in any mall. They're on the verge of bankruptcy - little more than showrooms for Amazon shoppers. They've been closing stores across the US for years now.

There's a reason why they sell furniture and other garbage.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

^ Best Buy just opened up a location in WEM last year.

Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post

They actually have 2 locations @ W E M . Both of them are selling cell phones only.
    Go ahead, speed pass me... I'll meet you at the next red light.

That's probably one of the few parts of their business that's still profitable.

I remember when I first came to Edmonton, I saw Heritage Mall but it was gone few yrs later and I realized that many prefer going to Southgate instead. I believe that having Heritage Mall at 23 ave is a mistake right from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry N View Post

They actually have 2 locations @ W E M . Both of them are selling cell phones only.
    same with Londonderry too

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    That's probably one of the few parts of their business that's still profitable.

Yup. They dumped car audio years ago when it was a waste of manpower, space and electricity.

CDs were the next to go.

I expect digital imaging to get downsized soon and home appliances / automation to replace that floor area.

They would do well to use some of the underutilized space towards the apex at the back of tvs / home theatre and the computers departments for home and office furniture. The problem is the furniture they carry is absolute junk, not capable of standing up to showrooming for long periods.

In any case, the store is a dying brand. Alienated too many customers with poor service, lack of knowledge and overpriced/overhyped warranties and accessories.

As a result, consumers got wise, compared products in store, did their research online and bought elsewhere, often for lower prices.

On top of that, most consumers have reached an apex when it comes to electronics ownership. Everybody has 2+ flatscreen tvs, a good laptop and/or tablet computer, all the cables, usb storage and accessories they will ever need.

So these people just don't shop there anymore.

I'm one of them. Used to browse there or futureshop multiple times per week. Now I go there every month or two. And I rarely buy anything there anymore. No need, and when I do need something, I can buy it elsewhere for less.

I expect the Future Shop brand will be the first to get the axe by the end of the decade. The stores are far too big and lacking in product selection. one of the few things they have going for them is the good appliance and home audio selection. These areas are prime sections for showrooming, and the comany is suffering from it. Plus the shift away from commision sales has resulted in the same apathetic 'serve yourself' attitude from the staff that haunts Best Buy.

The market changed, but they grew big and fast, and didn't anticipate having to adapt to those changes, and it will bite them in the long run.
    Last edited by blainehamilton; 27-12-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jagators63 View Post
    I remember when I first came to Edmonton, I saw Heritage Mall but it was gone few yrs later and I realized that many prefer going to Southgate instead. I believe that having Heritage Mall at 23 ave is a mistake right from the start.
    I always liked it. I did a lot of work there during construction. It was nice, 2 levels and all, but some bad management let it go to hell and maybe a downturn in the economy hurt it. Bad management number one. People say it wasn't needed but then SEC was built just up the avenue a few blocks and flourished. I found it sad the way it went into ruin.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Londonderry Mall also has a Best buy mobile Kiosk as well. But I don't expect the shopping mall to be gone anytime soon. Londonderry Mall suffers from location and demography, mainly seniors and students. Saint Michale's isn't far away and there are major schools in the area. Also Londonderry mall's main competition is Northgate and Northtown mall across the street. Londonderry Mall needs a Safeway or a No frills or something along those lines. I think Londonderry mall was built around 1970.

As for Future shop I remember it used to be just computers and related items. Then they started getting into appliances. You used to be able to buy a video card and Ram over the counter now its online. I'd rather go to Memory Express then Future shop and Future Shop is right across the street from where I live. Last time I bought from Future shop was a few weeks ago when I bought the 32Gb iPod Touch 5th Gen and case because I read iPod is no longer making iPods.
    Last edited by envaneo; 27-12-2014 at 12:58 PM.

^ has a save-on-foods.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Londonderry has a Save-on-foods now? I only go by there by #11 or #182 bus, so I would not notice if the entrance is facing 137th

SW corner facing 137 ave.

Londonderry Mall also has a Best buy mobile Kiosk as well. But I don't expect the shopping mall to be gone anytime soon. Londonderry Mall suffers from location and demography, mainly seniors and students. Saint Michale's isn't far away and there are major schools in the area. Also Londonderry mall's main competition is Northgate and Northtown mall across the street. Londonderry Mall needs a Safeway or a No frills or something along those lines. I think Londonderry mall was built around 1970.

As for Future shop I remember it used to be just computers and related items. Then they started getting into appliances. You used to be able to buy a video card and Ram over the counter now its online. I'd rather go to Memory Express then Future shop and Future Shop is right across the street from where I live. Last time I bought from Future shop was a few weeks ago when I bought the 32Gb iPod Touch 5th Gen and case because I read iPod is no longer making iPods.
    Londonderry Mall were first open in 1972 with just 85 shops.

history of shops there

Present day :

The Bay (original store)
    Winners (former Eaton's top level)
    Army & Navy (former Woolco/Walmart lower level)
    Fit 4 Less (former World Health)
    Save On Foods (former Eaton's lower level)
    Shoppers Drug Mart
    Edmonton Public Library

Former:

Sport Chek Supercentre (was Woolco/Walmart top level, relocated fall 2013 to Manning Town Centre)
    Eaton's (now Save-On-Foods and Winners)
    Woolco (now Walmart)
    Safeway (closed 1995)
    Toys R Us Express
    Walmart (now Army & Navy)
    World Health (now Fit 4 Less)

Londonderry has a Save-on-foods now? I only go by there by #11 or #182 bus, so I would not notice if the entrance is facing 137th
    For maybe 8 years now.

I was in the mall today and saw that they have now posted signs up in the space from the middle of the mall (between Ardene and Wireless Wave) to the back old Safeway/Toys r us location that Winners is moving in this spring. In my opinion, that is a great space for Winners. I spoke with a clerk at Winners and she said that they are getting all new fixtures, counters and everything for the new location.

I was also shocked to see the mall escalators all ripped out at the Bay entrance by cosmetics. I am sure the new escalators will be beautiful!
    Last edited by cdm; 21-01-2015 at 07:00 AM.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

^ I thought if anything Winners would move into the old Sport Check location.

I am super impressed with the investment.

The lady at Winners told me that the Sport Chek location was considered, however, they did not want an outdoor entrance. They had concerns about the traffic just going through to get to the mall.

According to Angus Watt at the BOMA lunch yesterday, Londonderry is set for a big announcement today or in the next few days. He said he heard it from the management personnel from Londonderry who happened to also be at yesterday's lunch. I wonder what the announcement will be? Or should I say "Que vont-ils dire?"

Another Simons would be nice.
    $2.00 $2.25 $2.50 $2.75 $2.85 $3.00 $3.20 $3.25

I also noticed that they filled in much of the second floor opening in front of Alberts. More space for kiosks?

Kiosks - as in those vendors selling Dead Sea Salt cosmetics, phone covers and crappy remote control toys?
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

On the 20 Vic proposed floor plan it shows a case of stairs being put in and a customer service booth. Hopefully that doesn't mean there will also be venders who harass you every time you walk by. "I don't want to see your lotion or soap...so leave me alone!!!!"

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    The lady at Winners told me that the Sport Chek location was considered, however, they did not want an outdoor entrance. They had concerns about the traffic just going through to get to the mall.
    Yeah, no doubt. Kind of like Zellers at West ed at the time. I just hope they leave Buds lounge alone

Yes, and they're moving the escalators in front of Timmies over to Dollarama.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

^ I wish I had this map 18 years ago when I worked with mall janitorial at the time. I had no idea where I was going. Wait now, nothings changed!

Much better location for Admin/Security.

Also, you can see that they are changing the pedways on the second floor from the parkade to the mall. Instead of an angle going in towards the centre, they will now go straight across to new entrances.

Moving the escalators to the end of the wing will help traffic walk all the way down the hall. Before, you only walked down to the anchor stores or Dollarama if you needed to go to one of those stores. This way you are forced down to use the escalator. This will make that area more than just a dead end.

Ya, now that you mention it. Those pedways are a major change.

This is a bigger reno than most understand. Changing those exterior features is no small task.

although i have not been to londonderry mall in.. i'd say more than 15 years, very glad that they are renovating and ready to compete against the other malls, i was thinking it would be a dead mall in a few years, but this reno will hopefully anchor it as a major shopping destination north of the yellowhead (not requiring people to go to kingsway/wem/southgate)

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Wow, nicely done.

vinesh pratap ‏@vineshpratap
    This just in: "CANADIAN FASHION RETAILER SIMONS TO ANCHOR THE NEW LONDONDERRY"

More from release: "Simons will open an 88,000 square foot, two-level anchor store in Fall 2017. "
    Last edited by Hilman; 22-01-2015 at 08:07 AM.

Good for them... wow.
    www.decl.org

Wow. This was one of those rumours we all wanted to believe but really didn't. My wife will be so happy. She works just a few blocks away from Londonderry. Now she'll be coming home late after work for sure.

Fall 2017 is a long ways away. Guess they won't be simply moving in but will actually be doing some major construction.

C2E Posting Power

Any thoughts as to where?
    Combine the army and navy/sport check like Walmart was back in the day ?
    i love lamp

Oh snap. The Buzzfeed/clickbait version of that announcement is this "Shocking retail upset in Edmonton leaves other malls scrambling!"

Massive coup.

This is how stuff gets done. Nice work by 20Vic to nail this for Londonderry. When you have an owner who believes in the project and the city, things can happen....

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdimedru View Post
    Any thoughts as to where?
    Combine the army and navy/sport check like Walmart was back in the day ?

La Maison Simons to Open 2nd Edmonton Store

Quebec City-based fashion retailer La Maison Simons will open its second Edmonton location at Londonderry Mall in the fall of 2017. The two-level 88,000 square foot store will replace part of the mall's current Army & Navy location, as well as occupy space formerly occupied by Sport Chek. Londonderry Mall is undergoing a $130 million overhaul which will see the addition of various new retailers, as well as an innovative rebranding.
    http://www.retail-insider.com/retail...imons-edmonton
    Last edited by Hilman; 22-01-2015 at 09:21 AM.

highlander

Makes me wonder what will happen to Army and Navy. I'd like to see them stick around but they're definitely not a great fit as Simons' Next door neighbour.

Does anyone think the new full service restaurant they plan on announcing will be a cactus club? That's just my educated guess.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast