Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,400 of 3318

Thread: "Must Try" Edmonton restaurants

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Yeah, Top_Dawg hears you JamesL.

After Sobey's shut down Top_Dawg tried a lot of places downtown searching for a good lunchtime bowl of soup.

Top_Dawg tried Sequel after the first rave about it here.

Pretty bad.

Had a real harsh aftertaste.

As if the soup was made from concentrate but hadn't been diluted enough.

Or maybe they put some herb or spice in it that wasn't suitable.

The only half decent soup Top_Dawg has been able to find since Sobey's is at Grandma Lee's in McCauley Plaza.

C2E Long Term Contributor

^Fantasia in ESQ has decent soups usually and I would disagree about Sequel's.
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Soup? Wicked Thai at Pressd, thanks!
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

^^ ^

Thanks for both recommendations.

K&M grocery on 99 ave/107st today for Bulgogi. Best in the city i'd say, $7.25 is a steal.
    www.decl.org

Any time I'm in the area for work I try to make it down to K&M. That, or the Backstreet Bistro for a big bowl of spicy soup.
    Last edited by Sonic Death Monkey; 24-07-2015 at 07:07 PM.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

C2E Continued Contributor

Korean food = mama Lee's kitchen. Found out about these dudes from taste of edmonton.
    Stop illegal aliens! Enforce the LAW!

Plug C2E into my veins!!!

LAN's Asian Grill in Westwood is fantastic. Great service, great good and overall a fantastic Neighborhood business.

I'd rather C2E than work!

I got out of eating soup since that F$#$in soup nazi guy. "No soup for you!"
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

^so you haven't had soup in like 20 years? Sad.

^ Good eye. But I don't mind eating "soup de jer" as Ralph used to say

Stopped by The Cone for dessert
    https://twitter.com/TheCone_yeg

You can't really miss the giant ice cream cone as you drive south on 99 St from Sask Drive! Soft ice cream with various flavors, which you can mix together if you want, or add sprinkles for an extra 50c. There is a bit of a wait as the two friendly ladies make each order one at a time, and they are quite busy. There's some picnic tables set up on the grassy lot so you can sit and socialize with fellow ice cream fans. You can park on the empty lot, just watch out for the customers. Be warned that there are a couple of loud generators if that type of thing bothers you.

Edmonton is lacking in the ice cream department so I was glad to see The Cone. It's a bit pricey for soft ice cream but a nice evening strolling destination.
    SDM is right though, those generators really detract. They need to get some longer extension cords and park those by the back fence behind some kind of baffle.

Went to Ikki Izakaya last night later for a snack. Only one family in the small place when we got there, but half full when we left at 11pm. Food is different that Izakaya Tomo, but still tasty. Could use a few tweaks, but worth trying. 'Ikki Ceasar' is amazing, complete with three pieces of bacon.

Owner is a lady from Japan, but lived all over the world and moved to Edmonton when she married her husband. Loves living here, lives Downtown and wanted there to be a izakaya for the community to go to in the core. Her grandmother had two ikki izakaya locations in Thailand previously, the recipe for the montsuni stew is their speciality and her grandmother's, made with pork intestine and stewed for 10 hours.

For regulars, they have 'secret' menu items. They also have a customer loyalty card.

It was helpful this space was basically turnkey. But we really need about 100 more 500 sq. ft. spaces or smaller downtown for would-be entrepreneurs to open up shops like this. Our core would be so much more vibrant for it.
    Last edited by GreenSPACE; 05-08-2015 at 10:42 AM.
    www.decl.org

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSPACE View Post
    'Ikki Ceasar' is amazing, complete with three pieces of bacon.

....the recipe for the montsuni stew is their speciality and her grandmother's, made with pork intestine and stewed for 10 hours.

To Top_Dawg this altogether just sounds NASTY.

^ Can confirm it is extremely delicious. The Dog would abide.

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Dawg View Post
    'Ikki Ceasar' is amazing, complete with three pieces of bacon.

....the recipe for the montsuni stew is their speciality and her grandmother's, made with pork intestine and stewed for 10 hours.

To Top_Dawg this altogether just sounds NASTY.
    Intestines are not considered garbage in most other places. Clean it, and it's fine. I had what equated to an arsehole sandwich in Florence - lower intestine simmered and pulled, piled high on bread. Basically their version of a pulled pork sandwich. Texture was different, but it was delicious.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Azzhole sandwich.

Classic.

The next great menu item.

Someone should make a miniature version.

Azzhole sliders.

And sell them to drunks in bars.

Could be the biggest thing since chicken wings.

Or you can just order a burger from Harveys. I am of the belief that their patties are made from lips and arseholes, not beef.

^^I feel like I'm talking about boogers with a little child. Need to travel a bit.
    www.decl.org

Wandered over to Pazzo Pazzo for dinner. I've had some people rave to me about this place, but don't know why. It's okay but not great. Service was slow, likely because there was just one waitress working the entire restaurant. Had a long wait until I could ask for a wine menu. My Fettuccini Pescatore was good but not worth going back for. Definitely wasn't fun crunching my teeth on broken oyster shells.

If I've needed that Italian itch scratched, I've usually headed to Italian Centre, Silician Pasta Kitchen or Piccolino, still need to try Parlour and Cafe Amore.
    Last edited by Sonic Death Monkey; 07-08-2015 at 08:58 AM.

Yup, very much just ok... unless you like large portions.
    www.decl.org

Yeah it was a portion - waddled home!

Did you take a look in the new(ish) lounge - or so-called sports bar as they refer to it ?

Was there anybody in there or was it totally dead like the one time Top_Dawg went there ?

Yes I took a quick peek at the lounge only because I went through the wrong door because I mistakenly assumed that the lounge would be attached to the restaurant. There was maybe 3 or 4 people in there. Didn't look too closely but the interior reminded me of Hawkeyes.
    Last edited by Sonic Death Monkey; 07-08-2015 at 09:12 AM.

Only at Hawkeye's you get excellent service.

At least when Mary is working.

The best!

When are you and I going to drink that place dry together, you promised and promises are meant to be kept!
    www.decl.org

Review: Sambol Sri Lankan Kitchen

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...oard-1.3183356

A new Sri Lankan restaurant just opened in south Edmonton, and Edmonton AM restaurant reviewer Twyla Campbell calls it a "flavour smorgasboard."

Sambol Sri Lankan Kitchen on 34th Avenue west of 91st Street is owned by Champa Pathirana.

Pathirana owned Razzelberries in downtown Edmonton which was forced to relocate over a rental increase.

^So excited to try this place. My mother taught ESL to the chef and he has cooked for us a couple times. Amazing stuff.

Sabor on Friday night, delicious as always. Squid, prawn, chorizo... yes, yes, yes.
    www.decl.org

New Mexican restaurant on Argyll and 99 st, NE corner of the intersection called Huma. Open for a month and it's already packed on a Friday lunch.

Really good food, sort of like Tres but without the hipsters and the lineups.

https://www.facebook.com/TACODAYEDMONTON
    Last edited by Legacy; 10-08-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    sort of like Tres but without the hipsters and the lineups.
    So nothing like Tres lol
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    New Mexican restaurant on Argyll and 99 st, NE corner of the intersection called Huma. Open for a month and it's already packed on a Friday lunch.

Really good food, sort of like Tres but without the hipsters and the lineups.
    We went on Taco Saturday and had a very enjoyable meal: decent sizes, fresh and tasty all prepared well.

Edmonton’s Rostizado on list of Canada’s best new restaurants
    http://metronews.ca/news/edmonton/14...w-restaurants/
    A popular downtown Edmonton restaurant is in the running to be named the country’s best new restaurant by Air Canada’s enRoute magazine.

Rostizado, a Mexican restaurant in the historic Mercer Warehouse building on 104 Street, is nominated alongside 31 other restaurants across Canada.

The sister restaurant of popular Mexican street food spot Tres Carnales, Rostizado’s 70-seat eatery serves up an “old-world” cooking concept made modern with custom cocktails and family-style plates using local ingredients.

Votes from the public will determine the winning restaurant, which will be featured in a top-10 list in the magazine’s November issue.

You can vote for your favourite restaurant here: eatandvote.com.
    Went there recently for lunch, have to concur.

^^

Thanks Legacy and Frank.

Top_Dawg may have to check it out after his next trip to Billy Budd's.

C2E Posting Power

Have been to Rostizado twice and was very pleased both times. I admit I am biased towards places that provide good value in their wines and Rosti definitely does it. But their pork is delicious.
    YEG lifer. Phillips liver.

Rostizado is in the process of revamping their menu. I hope their awesome Carne Asada Cemita (aka steak sammich) is brought in permanently, right now it's only a Friday summer special.

C2E Posting Power

What about nacho recommendations? It seems that the art of the nacho platter is being lost.

The Hat's I have found to be good, what about that barrel thing that comes at Craft?

Baba Finks aka Baba Finklestein for lunch. Their Montreal Smoked Meat sandwich is alright but not really worth $9 - definitely wasn't what I call a "big sandwich" as they advertised. They were barely busy when I went - I'd bet that if they were a food truck then Edmontonians would be lined up around the block. It was nice to sit at one of their 4 tables and watch the world go by. Normally the LRT station that Finks is located in is a magnet for the riff raff, but thankfully none were there.

...the montsuni stew is their speciality and her grandmother's, made with pork intestine and stewed for 10 hours.
    I had that last night at Ikki. Quite delish and even smelled just as good!
    Is there hope for Edmonton? Yes!!! The Oilers? Wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodmanza View Post
    What about nacho recommendations? It seems that the art of the nacho platter is being lost.

The Hat's I have found to be good, what about that barrel thing that comes at Craft?
    Original Joe's...with extra cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by SChau View Post

Brewsters has fantastic nachos - but it'll cost you $19

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Finally crossed Rostizado off the list a couple weekends ago... well worth the wait. Everything was fantastic, top to bottom. Got the platter to share and it was plenty for 2 people (we had 4 sharing). The sides are great as well. The only "complaint" I had was that they ran out of Estrella that night... had to settle for Dos Equis.

Hopped into Smokehouse BBQ last weekend. That place nails it. Two of us shared the three meat combo and we were stuffed.

No offense, but for 1/3rd the price, a platter at Smokehouse is better than the platter at Rostizado. The pork wasn't decade old Double Bubble-chewy like it was at Rostizado. Next time I hit Rostizado I definitely need to have some entrees since the platter left me really disappointed last time, and it's overall quite pricey.

C2E Posting Power

Quote Originally Posted by Chmilz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SChau View Post

Brewsters has fantastic nachos - but it'll cost you $19
    Wow, I go there all the time and forgot about them completely. Agreed they are excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeK View Post
    ...the montsuni stew is their speciality and her grandmother's, made with pork intestine and stewed for 10 hours.
    I had that last night at Ikki. Quite delish and even smelled just as good!
    I think they call these Chitlins in Nawlins.

Yes they are.

Top_Dawg does not eat organ meats.

' Uncooked chitlins carry potentially dangerous forms of bacteria including E. Coli, yersinia, and salmonella. They need to be cleaned very carefully to prevent disease. If purchased uncooked, they should be turned inside out and boiled for at least 5 minutes. Any fecal matter or extra fat must then be removed by hand. Eating contaminated chitlins can cause extreme stomach pain; severe diarrhea, sometimes with bleeding; and a fever. Babies and the elderly are particularly at risk for complications from these symptoms, and may require hospitalization. '

Can easily lead to the consumer spending a very painful two days taking the browns to the superbowl.

Not exactly fine dining but has anyone tried "Relish" on 124th/107th?

C2E Posting Power

Can't believe I never got to try this place (downtown anyway), always sounded great:

http://globalnews.ca/news/2174771/ed...e-for-closure/

Well it wasn't. Atmosphere meh, selection amazing, staff decent, food average at best.
    www.decl.org

Basically, unless you drink scotch there was nothing to see there. And I just don't see scotch being a big thing, especially in groups. Their food looked weak, and their beer selection was no good - not exactly the kind of place the scotch-drinker would be able to convince their non-scotch-drinking friends to go for a night out.

Top_Dawg doesn't drink hard $hit so he was never inclined to go there despite the fact it's within crawling distance.

Did they change anything from when it was the original Common ?

Or did they still have that tiny four seat bar at the very back and the rest was lame azz couch seating ?

Then again Top_Dawg doesn't frequent OJs either.

Only place on 124 street Top_Dawg goes to is the BPs Lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by Chmilz View Post
    Basically, unless you drink scotch there was nothing to see there. And I just don't see scotch being a big thing, especially in groups. Their food looked weak, and their beer selection was no good - not exactly the kind of place the scotch-drinker would be able to convince their non-scotch-drinking friends to go for a night out.
    Too bad, because we need a good Scottish place. Get some good beers in from BrewDog, full scottish breakfast, game meats. Would do well.

Yeah right.

Haggis anyone ?

K&M Grocery (99ave/107st) for bul go gi and then hung out in the Fed plaza, it was busy busy and little seating left, they definitely need some Churchill style tables and chairs.

www.decl.org

'Did they change anything from when it was the original Common ?

Or did they still have that tiny four seat bar at the very back and the rest was lame azz couch seating ?'

Full reno
    www.decl.org

Liane Faulder ‏@EatMyWordsBlog 13m13 minutes ago
    "Big news. Chef Spencer Thompson @toastkitchen taking over @Tavern1903 space in Alberta Hotel, opens Oct. New name to come. #yegfood #ejlive"
    www.decl.org

That's great news

Awesome. One of my favorite patios.

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Terry_H View Post
    Finally crossed Rostizado off the list a couple weekends ago... well worth the wait. Everything was fantastic, top to bottom. Got the platter to share and it was plenty for 2 people (we had 4 sharing). The sides are great as well. The only "complaint" I had was that they ran out of Estrella that night... had to settle for Dos Equis.
    Sadly the Canadian dollar is taking its toll in all sorts of ways.

Rostizado (one of my favourites) no longer serves Mexican Coca-Cola as it is too expensive to import and re-sell. Our server says they would have to charge about $7/bottle if they still carried it.

^

The suffering dollar is totally screwing up my recent love of traveling to American cities. Now it's affecting our beer imports? Boooourns.

Quote Originally Posted by etownboarder View Post
    ^

The suffering dollar is totally screwing up my recent love of traveling to American cities. Now it's affecting our beer imports? Boooourns.
    I went to New Orleans in July. I was warned about getting mugged, and it happened the second I crossed the border and continued right until I made it back.

^i love NOLA. Jealous. I pray our dollar makes it back to the 92ish cent point sometime in the next couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
    Stopped by The Cone for dessert
    https://twitter.com/TheCone_yeg

You can't really miss the giant ice cream cone as you drive south on 99 St from Sask Drive! Soft ice cream with various flavors, which you can mix together if you want, or add sprinkles for an extra 50c. There is a bit of a wait as the two friendly ladies make each order one at a time, and they are quite busy. There's some picnic tables set up on the grassy lot so you can sit and socialize with fellow ice cream fans. You can park on the empty lot, just watch out for the customers. Be warned that there are a couple of loud generators if that type of thing bothers you.
    After scarfing down a couple of A&W Teen Burgers for their Cruising to End MS Day, I stopped by The Cone for dessert, indulging in more soft serve goodness. One of the girls told me they'll be around until the Sept long weekend, but may stay longer if the warm weather sticks around.

^Tried the Pina Colada and Root Beer cones there during Fringe. Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by etownboarder View Post
    The suffering dollar is totally screwing up my recent love of traveling to American cities. Now it's affecting our beer imports.
    My better-half and I were planning a beercentic trip to Portland; however, we're off to Québec instead.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Went to Ampersand 27 last night. In all honesty the menu didn't thrill me, a bit far out for my tastes. But then the server told us the fish and butcher specials which sounded amazing, so we went with those. And they were. Excellent meal and service, and a gorgeous room (we got stuck in one of the back rooms though).

Was at Cibo Bistro last night. Price limited me to an entree and a dessert, but worth every penny.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Tried the newly-renovated Bon Ton Bakery yesterday. They now have an espresso bar (serving Intellgentsia coffee) and offer sandwiches as well. Mrs. L and I had the grilled cheese and the Funky Monkey (a croissant filled with nutella, cherry jam, and sliced banana) -- both were extremely delicious. 10/10 would definitely recommend! (Only downside is a lack of seating; they do have a bar set up where stools could easily go, so perhaps that is forthcoming.)

Tokyo Noodle on whyte. Tuna very good, ramen solid, hamachi spot on.
    www.decl.org

^ our favourite sushi hangout!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" - Einstein

Yeah, Top_Dawg hears you JamesL.

After Sobey's shut down Top_Dawg tried a lot of places downtown searching for a good lunchtime bowl of soup.

Top_Dawg tried Sequel after the first rave about it here.

Pretty bad.

Had a real harsh aftertaste.

As if the soup was made from concentrate but hadn't been diluted enough.

Or maybe they put some herb or spice in it that wasn't suitable.

The only half decent soup Top_Dawg has been able to find since Sobey's is at Grandma Lee's in McCauley Plaza.
    I gave the Sequel another chance today, just for the hell of it. Tried the Black Bean soup -- I'm surprised to say that I agree with you, TD. There's something a bit harsh about it. Either too salty, or too much seasoning, or both. Don't think I'll return.

How much did you pay for a bowl of soup Top_Dawg, $6.00 and the bun was extra?

Last bowl of soup I had downtown was at The Met.

Biggest loss when Sobey's shut down was the 104 Street Bistro.

They had pretty good food at very reasonable prices.

Bowl of soup with bun and crackers was well under five buck.

Grandma Lee's is just under five buck for a bowl with crackers.

Top_Dawg can't recall what he paid the one time he was at Sequel.

Had a gift certificate for Cibo Bistro and used it yesterday. Overall the food was exceedingly good with my only quibble being my rabbit was a little dry in spots. Service was excellent as was the wine.

It's expensive but you get what you pay for.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

Top_Dawg can't recall what he paid the one time he was at Sequel.
    I paid $4.75 for a bowl of soup (confusingly served in a tall coffee cup) and two bread rolls.

Love Sequel Cafe. Lots of great options to choose from. Going today for a meeting, black bean soup is one of my favourites, so not sure what you're talking about. Maybe an off day? Veggie burrito is still my fav.
    www.decl.org

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Turnbull View Post
    Had a gift certificate for Cibo Bistro and used it yesterday. Overall the food was exceedingly good with my only quibble being my rabbit was a little dry in spots. Service was excellent as was the wine.

It's expensive but you get what you pay for.
    Yes. We were there last week and had the lamb dish - rich and delicate.

Next time we go we'd like to be seated away from the entrance doors. They don't close by themselves, and a couple of times I had to get up and close them after people had sauntered out without bothering to close the doors behind them.

Note to management: http://www.homedepot.ca/product/comm...luminum/969977
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Common for halibut, in turkey gravy, amazing crust, absolutely delicious.
    www.decl.org

A Taverna last night (Friday) an excellent hidden gem, highlights included Leitão (suckling pig), Flaming Chorizo, Chicken Gizzards, and White Pudding. After dinner the boys wanted to stroll around the Kaleido Family Arts Festival, a fine evening.

Last edited by Frank Wilson; 13-09-2015 at 12:34 AM.

We made it out to North 53 on 124 st last night. We got in at 5:45 and ordered shortly after, and by 6:30-7 the place was full. Their menu is meant to be shared, and we ordered 3 items from the "small plate" menu, and 3 from the "medium plate" menu. They also have a "large plate" menu, but it's for way more than 2 people (a whole chicken, and a pork shoulder). The food started arriving about 10 mins after we placed the order, and it kept coming until our table was full (and it was a mix of the small and medium plates - they just bring it when it's done).

The food was really good, though I had a couple of issues. The potato pancake was a pancake made of shredded potatoes with a bunch of greens on top of it; it tasted good, but not worth the $15 it cost. The popcorn chicken (deep fried chicken in batter - just slightly smaller than a golf ball) could have used a dipping sauce with it. One of the pieces of popcorn chicken I had was undercooked... it was basically raw chicken in side (don't worry, I'm okay, I didn't get sick from it). The response from the restaurant was exceptional; they sent over two glasses of champagne, took the item off the bill, and the owner (Kevin) came and apologized twice.

It was a nice time out, and the food was very good. We'll likely be back, we just don't know when.
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

^When I went we definitely over-ordered. The lobster asparagus is worth the trip alone.

Sorry, Chmilz, that's not on the current menu.
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

^ North 53 that's on the West side of 124th right?

C2E Posting Power

*Finally* tried Doan's on Saturday. Stellar, as expected. From the green onion cake to the salad rolls to the lemongrass chicken dish, all was fantastic.

Have to get to North 53 soon!

Which one ?

Top_Dawg hasn't been to either but he's heard the south side one is pretty good but that service at the downtown one is brutal. Takes over an hour for your food to come out.

^south is better with service, but usually only because DT gets hit hard in a much more condensed time.
    www.decl.org

I had dinner at Doan's DT a couple of months ago; service was pretty zippy and the food came out without much of a wait at all, but the place was also nearly totally dead that (weekday) night. The decor on the inside could use a bit of a facelift -- super '80s-looking and tired.

As one can expect, the downtown Doans is always crazy-busy for weekday lunch

C2E Posting Power

I went on a Saturday afternoon, so was virtually the only table.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesL View Post
    I had dinner at Doan's DT a couple of months ago; service was pretty zippy and the food came out without much of a wait at all, but the place was also nearly totally dead that (weekday) night. The decor on the inside could use a bit of a facelift -- super '80s-looking and tired.
    With the exception of of sushi places and some newer places like hoang long, you just described the decor of 95% of asian restaurants.

Where downtown can I go to a restaurant and get a simple mash potato/meatloaf/mixed vegi meal, or an open faced sandwich like in the above combination? Everything is fast food or a sports bar or Sushi. Oh wait, I keep forgetting this isn't the 1970's anymore

Commodore

^ Adjacent to Audrey's books But they only accept cash IIRC no debit.

C2E Posting Power

Which keeps their prices nice and low. Great place to go for an eggs+bacon breakfast on the weekend too. Worth the need for cash.
    Blog: http://www.stormbrew.ca/ | Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/stormbrew

Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Where downtown can I go to a restaurant and get a simple mash potato/meatloaf/mixed vegi meal, or an open faced sandwich like in the above combination? Everything is fast food or a sports bar or Sushi. Oh wait, I keep forgetting this isn't the 1970's anymore
    I think Blue Plate has meatloaf.

^ If you can see what your eating, I hear its pretty dark in there.

Top_Dawg also suggests Teddy's.

There's also a place in McCauley Plaza food court that makes home style meals.

Top_Dawg forgets what they are called but they are right by the Pizza & Pasta.

And Yeah, Top_Dawg hears ya about Sushi.

He doesn't even like Sushi.

Never mind eating her.

^ If you can see what your eating, I hear its pretty dark in there.
    It is pretty dark in there. I can't remember where I was, but I remember dining somewhere in the recent past and they dimmed the lights so low I could barely see my food or my dining companions.

Top_Dawg also suggests Teddy's.

There's also a place in McCauley Plaza food court that makes home style meals.

Top_Dawg forgets what they are called but they are right by the Pizza & Pasta.

And Yeah, Top_Dawg hears ya about Sushi.

He doesn't even like Sushi.

Never mind eating her.
    "That Chicken Place" is what you're thinking of in ATB Place.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast