Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,500 of 3623

Thread: "Must Try" Edmonton restaurants

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chmilz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    ^ If you can see what your eating, I hear its pretty dark in there.
    It is pretty dark in there. I can't remember where I was, but I remember dining somewhere in the recent past and they dimmed the lights so low I could barely see my food or my dining companions.
    Probably to hide how under cooked the food is
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

It is pretty dark in there. I can't remember where I was, but I remember dining somewhere in the recent past and they dimmed the lights so low I could barely see my food or my dining companions.
    If you're in Montréal stop by O.Noir we've had some excellent meals there in complete darkness.
    http://www.onoir.com/montreal/en/#.Vfy5bCh7Lw1

Partially Addicted to C2E

went with my wife to Louisiana Purchase on Saturday for our anniversary. It was recommended by a few friends. I had the oysters bienville and was blown away by how they were made. The pasta la rocca was loaded, absolutely loaded with seafood. Finished off with bananas foster, which I had never had before, and was blown away by how amazing it was.
    I was blown away by the flavours, the price and the service and the portion size. I highly recommend this place.

C2E Long Term Contributor

^always forget about that place, must go again soon.
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Tastiest boudin in town! Although, it may be the only boudin in town, for all I know...

I'd rather C2E than work!

Haven't been there in years. Good to know it's still great.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    went with my wife to Louisiana Purchase on Saturday for our anniversary. It was recommended by a few friends. I had the oysters bienville and was blown away by how they were made. The pasta la rocca was loaded, absolutely loaded with seafood. Finished off with bananas foster, which I had never had before, and was blown away by how amazing it was.
    I was blown away by the flavours, the price and the service and the portion size. I highly recommend this place.
    The last time I was in the Louisiana Purchase was about 1998, somewhere in there. I forgot all about it until now. I'm surprised its still here in Edmonton.

Plug C2E into my veins!!!

Recent renovation, menu revamp and new owners make all the difference. It was pretty bad there for a while.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Makes sense. Are they still in rail town area? Have yet to Google map them.

Same location.

Any of you tried the YP Dine app? I've been playing with it. Kinda like Songza, but for restaurants. It's come in handy a few times since I generally suffer from analysis paralysis lol

[app store]
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Ate lunch at Dutchess for the first time on Saturday. Boy have I been missing out. It was fantastic.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

What do the serve beyond sweets etc?

They have soups, sandwiches, quiches, coffee, etc. But you shouldn't go. We don't need the line-ups any longer than they are already.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

I've never seen line ups there and I work within a block of Dutchess. Actually when I got off work at 3pm Saturday I was thinking about trying it out.

First rule of bakery, always before 11am... often 10am.
    www.decl.org

I've never seen line ups there and I work within a block of Dutchess. Actually when I got off work at 3pm Saturday I was thinking about trying it out.
    Have you ever actually been inside? The place is insanely busy, and it's only gotten worse since that silly Buzzfeed list came out a while back. Lineups out the door are common on weekends. Granted, they do manage the queue fairly well and the wait is reasonable -- finding a table is another story!

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

^ Thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to try Relish next door but I've had so many burgers this month I feel like a cow

Urbano for lunch on their patio, bacon and egg pizza, very tasty
    www.decl.org

Tried Kazoku Ramen over the weekend. They serve ramen and rice bowls only - which is typically how it should be done if you call yourself a ramen shop.

Honestly, it's not bad. Won't beat the top 3 ramen places in Calgary but I'd take it over Tokyo Noodle and Nomiya any day.

The pricing is getting up there for just ramen but their portions are decent.

The soup could use some work, but the ramen noodles itself is what shines. It has the saltiness and chewy consistency that's required in your typical ramen noodle.

Once again, The Marc hit the mark last night.

Olives and frites to start

Pork sausage with a potato pancake and pickled beats

Pork tenderloin with a mustard demi

All washed down by a wonderful French red.

Beignets to finish

Washed down by a brandy like digestif
    www.decl.org

Uh-oh spaghetti-os !

Top_Dawg is getting that queasy feeling we'll be in for yet another lengthy discussion on the propriety of sitting around choking one's chicken for three hours under the guise of ' catching up with friends '.

Quote Originally Posted by IanO View Post

Beignets to finish

Cheese Donair to start.

Probably some kind of lamb or other meatish substance. Peppery.

Sauce.

Mess on my shirt.

Foil wrapper.

24 Hr McDonald's later on.

Medium fries - fresh, very surprised

McDouble. Too many pickles.

Since apparently this thread is the textual play-by-play version of taking food selfies.

Caveman steaks for three at my friend's backyard in Alberta Ave this past Weds.:

Three Costco-bought AAA STRIP,LOINS, 1.5 in. Thick, season with coarse salt and pepper

Place cherry tomatoes, onion and red pepper on skewers, douse in olive oil

Dump live lump charcoal into a Weber Smoky Joe grill

Grill vege kebabs over the charcoal, remove when done, keep warm in oven

Add more live lump charcoal to the Weber

Gently place steaks directly onto charcoal, cook 5.5 mins each side, med. rare

Voila! Meal of the year ... the food cost us $13 each, bottle of Rioja was $17

Quote Originally Posted by Norender View Post
    Caveman steaks for three at my friend's backyard in Alberta Ave this past Weds.:

Three Costco-bought AAA STRIP,LOINS, 1.5 in. Thick, season with coarse salt and pepper

Place cherry tomatoes, onion and red pepper on skewers, douse in olive oil

Dump live lump charcoal into a Weber Smoky Joe grill

Grill vege kebabs over the charcoal, remove when done, keep warm in oven

Add more live lump charcoal to the Weber

Gently place steaks directly onto charcoal, cook 5.5 mins each side, med. rare

Voila! Meal of the year ... the food cost us $13 each, bottle of Rioja was $17
    What are your hours?

Beignets to finish

Cheese Donair to start.

Sauce.

Mess on my shirt.

Foil wrapper.

Since apparently this thread is the textual play-by-play version of taking food selfies.
    Don't enjoy it, don't read it...

The intent is to discuss 'must try' restaurants and perhaps to say a little more than 'The Marc was good'.
    www.decl.org

C2E Posting Power

I appreciate the detail so I know what to try when I head there. Kind of pointless without a breakdown, isn't it?
    YEG lifer. Phillips liver.

I just had a chuckle at the response post. Only reason for the thanks.

The Marc never disappoints.. well, they did once, but since then every visit has been exemplary.

Make a reservation for 12, my whole village shows up, has a great time. Waiter particularly attentive to my 17mo and my sister's 5yo. Dinner experience was stellar. Food was delicious, service was top notch. Birthday boy even got desert, and he gave pops free desert too, thinking it was his birthday.

In the end, he opted not to charge us the 18% tip instead letting us decide, so I gave him 20%.

When to "Three Amigo's" in Duggan last week for lunch.. reserved for 7 people, 5 showed up. Meal was delicious, service was prompt, although they never came back to refill our water. At the end of the meal, she took her time with the bill, then tried to make us pay 18% tip. (Menu says parties of 6+ are billed mandatory 18%, so I challenged.. she said because reservation was for 7, despite our party of 5)...

That left a sour note.. despite the delicious food (better than Huma, IMHO) I likely won't be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    At the end of the meal, she took her time with the bill, then tried to make us pay 18% tip. (Menu says parties of 6+ are billed mandatory 18%, so I challenged.. she said because reservation was for 7, despite our party of 5)...
    This stuff irks me. If you're so sure you've botched the experience that you need to force the tip, then you should find a way to make up for it.

I was at B-Street for some karaoke some weeks ago and the server placed my friend's beer off to her side on the corner while she was turned looking at me, and when she turned to face the stage she hit the beer and fell to the floor. The server refused to take it off the tab. So we left, providing her a tip worthy of her attitude. We won't return. Usually when we karaoke, 10-15 of us arrive and shut it down while consuming heavily while being well-mannered. Ideal customers.

Beignets to finish

Cheese Donair to start.

Sauce.

Mess on my shirt.

Foil wrapper.

Don't enjoy it, don't read it...
    It's tongue-in-cheek or at least the meal was.

Tongue and Cheek? Isn't that the new artisanal bbq place on 104st? Face meats only.

The hilarity continues
    www.decl.org

Face meats.

How gross.

Bath salts anyone ?

Had some Blue Plate Diner last week for lunch. The meatloaf sandwich is worth the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by ajs View Post
    tongue and cheek? Isn't that the new artisanal bbq place on 104st? Face meats only.
    very funny. . . made me jowl. I think it's two doors down from that handcrafted mayo shop:

C2E Posting Power

Hit North 53 last week, cocktails really interesting, popcorn chicken is unreal, however they were out of stock of a lot of things. That was disappointing.
    Also went to Allegro on 109th for a quick italian meal on Friday, really enjoyed it! Not overly busy (they must be more of a lunch place?) but the price point was good for the food.

Korean friend chicken: It'Dog on 109 st. and 87 ave (beside Remedy).

If you like fried chicken, definitely try this place. I don't know how they do it, but their chicken is very light and manages to not be greasy. This is 'KFC' korean friend chicken style, so the breading has a delightful crunch texture to it.

The gourmet hot dogs at this place aren't particularly special, nor is the decor. But if you want a fried chicken fix, this place is worth a try.
    Imagine: a world free of hypothetical situations!

If you like chicken, check out Cocos on 99/Parsons Rd and 34 Avenue. Was quite impressed. Their chicken was similar to how you described It' Dog which personally I found to be over cooked and a bit dry when I had it. But I have only tried it once so far. You're right about their hot dogs though... Nothing special.

Tasty chicken at both, dogs tasty at It... Bun makes it, but their frontage is incorrigible.
    www.decl.org

First One is Always Free

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    At the end of the meal, she took her time with the bill, then tried to make us pay 18% tip. (Menu says parties of 6+ are billed mandatory 18%, so I challenged.. she said because reservation was for 7, despite our party of 5)...
    This stuff irks me. If you're so sure you've botched the experience that you need to force the tip, then you should find a way to make up for it.

I was at B-Street for some karaoke some weeks ago and the server placed my friend's beer off to her side on the corner while she was turned looking at me, and when she turned to face the stage she hit the beer and fell to the floor. The server refused to take it off the tab. So we left, providing her a tip worthy of her attitude. We won't return. Usually when we karaoke, 10-15 of us arrive and shut it down while consuming heavily while being well-mannered. Ideal customers.
    This all reminds me of when my wife and I had our wedding reception at Chianti's on Whyte Avenue. Now, I was a 'loyal' Chianti's guy for years, and since it was where we went on our first date having our reception there seemed like the obvious choice, right? We booked a few tables (32 people in our party) in February (Valentines Day, appropriately enough) for a May reception. We told all our guests the food was on us, they had to pay for their own booze (moot point 'cos nobody drank). We had three servers for our section, and the service -and, surprisingly, the food- was mediocre at best. $900 bill, we made it an even grand figuring that would be enough of a tip. That was on a Saturday...on the Tuesday one of the managers called me ostensibly to "touch base and see how things went". But his real reason was to b-tch about how they felt we didn't leave them a big enough tip...I just laughed at the nerve of this guy and told him, "Well, for one thing, the service wasn't really all that great; for another thing we were probably the biggest party you guys had in there all night." I intimated that they were lucky to have gotten any kind of gratuity at all and finished off by saying that I'd been coming to Chianti's since 1992 and they'd just lost a long time customer. That was in 2012, and we haven't been back there since...

C2E SME

You had three servers working only on your party? How long did the reception take? I would imagine 2-3 hours. Doing the math, the tip you left was probably somewhere around $10-15/hr for each server, not counting whatever they had to "tip out" to the back of house staff, manager, and so on. Often that's based on a percentage of the total sales, which I think is often around 5-8% (anyone in the industry, please correct me if I'm wrong). So basically the three servers may not have seen more than a few dollars an hour from your tip. Fact is, you did leave a pretty small tip, but that's certainly your right if the service was mediocre.

Personally I'd love to see tipping go away. Having traveled to places like Japan, New Zealand, and Europe where tipping is not expected (maybe you leave the change) and finding the service as good or better than it is in Alberta, it remains to be seen what benefit I as a customer receive for tipping. I'd rather that restaurants etc. just pay their front and back house staff better wages, instead of expecting me to subsidize their employees for them.

First One is Always Free

^^^
    To answer yer question, Marcel, we had three servers and the reception was only a couple hours. Like I said, the bill was about $880 (I think my wife actually kept our copy of the thing) and we added another $120 as a gratuity, about a 13% tip or so. We figured that was enough...it would have been one thing if they'd stipulated a certain amount for gratuity or whathaveyou, but they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    You had three servers working only on your party? How long did the reception take? I would imagine 2-3 hours. Doing the math, the tip you left was probably somewhere around $10-15/hr for each server, not counting whatever they had to "tip out" to the back of house staff, manager, and so on. Often that's based on a percentage of the total sales, which I think is often around 5-8% (anyone in the industry, please correct me if I'm wrong). So basically the three servers may not have seen more than a few dollars an hour from your tip. Fact is, you did leave a pretty small tip, but that's certainly your right if the service was mediocre.

Personally I'd love to see tipping go away. Having traveled to places like Japan, New Zealand, and Europe where tipping is not expected (maybe you leave the change) and finding the service as good or better than it is in Alberta, it remains to be seen what benefit I as a customer receive for tipping. I'd rather that restaurants etc. just pay their front and back house staff better wages, instead of expecting me to subsidize their employees for them.
    Minimum wage just went up, so my tip % just went down. I now mash the 10% button instead of 15%. Next year when it goes up again, I'll calculate the 5% and deal with the glares. The year after that, I'm going to start hitting 0% and seeing if I get thrown out. Our tipping culture is insane, and I'm annoyed when there's a tip option for someone taking an order behind a counter these days. The industry killed my desire to tip.

I only tip the hot waitresses.

Kidding!

Maybe when I was an 18 year old ***** I did that but now my tip is based on service. How often you check on us, how friendly you are, how knowledgeable you are about the food we're eating, if you make a good recommendation, etc. That's my basis. Usually 10% is what I will tip but sometimes more, depending on what I mentioned above.

Another shout out to DeDutch pannekoek house! Their pancakes are really darn tasty and non-greasy!

Best parking is underground Manulife Place on a weekend; pay the two bucks and have a heated car within a two-block walk of your pancakes!

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

^ Probably better then Ihop! This would be a great place to take the wife one day. Are they open Sundays?

Greasy pancakes?

^^^ Did you share with someone or can you order half savory, half sweet?

Yes, DeDutch is open Sundays!

Went to Relish Burger (124 St/107 Ave) for first time tonight. Quite impressed. Burger was quite tasty. Prices are really good - $8-10 for burger, $3 sides. Alley Kat and Wild Rose on tap. Great service.
    www.decl.org

Quote Originally Posted by reservoircat View Post
    Yes, DeDutch is open Sundays!
    It's been their busiest day of the week since they opened. Expect a wait for a table.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Went to a Christmas cocktail tasting by Eau Claire Distillery on Tuesday at Alberta Hotel Bar & Kitchen. Fantastic. The cocktail creations were amazing, the food/hor d'oeuvres from their young chef was very good. I can't wait to try their actual menu.
    www.decl.org

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSPACE View Post
    Went to Relish Burger (124 St/107 Ave) for first time tonight. Quite impressed. Burger was quite tasty. Prices are really good - $8-10 for burger, $3 sides. Alley Kat and Wild Rose on tap. Great service.
    You must be a soft touch. We checked out Relish after All is Bright. The less said the better.

Tried Alberta Hotel Bar & Kitchen yesterday as well. The food was outstanding (Spicy Sturgeon Toro was extremely delicious), as were the drinks. Very pricy, though, so I don't see myself going regularly outside of special occasions. Great to see the space back up and running, in any event.

Also went with a larger group of friends to Alberta Hotel yesterday. Staff were very accommodating and service was great. Food was excellent. Also had the Sturgeon Toro, but all the meals looks amazing. Pickerel for dinner was equally very delicious. Cocktails outstanding, particularly the martini (if you ask them to use Eau Claire gin).

Will recommend some very minor tweaks to them but overall glad to have the space back under the helm of a young talented chef.
    www.decl.org

Saturday evening we went to the Keg in Strathcona. Never get tired of the place. Had lobster, scallops, rack of ribs, and chicken for sonny boy. Came with all the fixings and a few Tom Collins later I left so very full and satisfied and only $130 poorer.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

^ The wife took me there once on my birthday a few years ago. The ribs were good. The dinner was around $60 if I remember.

C2E Posting Power

Tried Culina at the Muttart for brunch yesterday - was excellent! One of the best BLT's I have ever had.

C2E Posting Power

^ The wife took me there once on my birthday a few years ago. The ribs were good. The dinner was around $60 if I remember.
    Yeah, for 2 entrees only. Let me guess....you don't "believe" in ordering drinks, apps and coffees when you can get them at home for "cheaper?"

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

^ These were full course meals. Being diabetic I don't indulge as much as I used to. I seem to recall after dinner we went to Starbucks while I was picking up a book at Chapters.

Free Press last night for maple glazed pork chops and schnitzel, both quite good and very reasonably priced.
    www.decl.org

Quote Originally Posted by maclac View Post
    Yeah, for 2 entrees only. Let me guess....you don't "believe" in ordering drinks, apps and coffees when you can get them at home for "cheaper?"
    Would you have problem with that? Just wondering why you would make this comment.

Ruth's Chris last night, delicious meats but pricey.
    www.decl.org

Top_Dawg noticed that the original New Asian Village restaurant on Saskatchewan Drive is being renovated and rebranded.

Does anybody know the new name ?

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Dawg View Post
    Top_Dawg noticed that the original New Asian Village restaurant on Saskatchewan Drive is being renovated and rebranded.

Does anybody know the new name ?
    I went there last Monday night. They had a banner on the front building called Great Indian Factory
    Let me introduce myself as new owner of new asian village restaurant central location (which is going to be THE GREAT INDIAN FACTORY very soon) "where the kabab is king".
    http://thegreatindianfactory.com/about-us.html
    The interior is the same as the 'old' New Asian Village. But you said now they are renovating, so maybe there will be changes. Hopefully they will fix the heating, it was darn cold in the dining room.

The food was good but nothing special. I had the buffet.

Suddenly it's gone? That's weird, I assumed that was a 'flagship' location for them.
    www.decl.org

I wonder when the ownership changed hands? I had dinner there about 3 months ago, and funny enough their wifi was called "Great Indian Factory" even though they were still called New Asian Village. So obviously there must have been a lengthy transition period.
    Last edited by Sonic Death Monkey; 08-12-2015 at 01:45 PM.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

New Asian Villagw is terrible. I don't get the appeal one bit. Overpriced, terrible service and terrible quality.

Top_Dawg has very little experience with Indian quizine.

Is Dawaat better ?

^definitely. There are dozens of Indian restaurants in Edmonton leaps and bounds better than New Asian Village. My few experiences there were very poor. Try Guru in west end, or Rasoi on 50th or as you mentioned, Dawaat.

^ Just to add to those recommendations, Bistro India in Oliver, and Masalaz on 66 St south of the Whitemud. New Asian Village was good years ago, but the multiple locations and concepts can strain quality control; now they're just OK in a pinch. Maybe this Great Indian Factory will be an improvement, might have to try them once renos and such are done. If anything else, the Sask Drive location has one of the best views.
    Last edited by Sonic Death Monkey; 08-12-2015 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etownboarder View Post
    New Asian Villagw is terrible. I don't get the appeal one bit. Overpriced, terrible service and terrible quality.
    The service was bad when I went last week. My lady friend ordered a ceaser cocktail and it didn't come until halfway through our dinner. We ordered the buffet along with naan bread. When the naan finally came we were already eating desert. This was on an slow early Monday evening.

Very limited a la carte menu on the TGIF website
    http://thegreatindianfactory.com/menu.html

Thanks North Guy, etown, and SDM.

Good to know.
    Last edited by Top_Dawg; 08-12-2015 at 03:56 PM.

Not only that, but the locations weren't owned by the same people, and there was little by way of consistency across the brand. Dad owned some, a sister owned some, another sister owned a different one, etc. One of the sisters also owns Naanolicious on Whyte.

You can't run a chain like that. Can't have differing product and experience at each location, especially within a small area like one city.

Park Allen opens 2nd location on 170 St
    http://edmontonjournal.com/life/food...t-end-location

Default Caribbean's Finest restaurant

Caribbean's Finest Haitian restaurant 8815 118 Ave

My better-half and I stopped by, a somewhat limited menu (we don't care, others may). The food was well prepared, ample portions, fair prices, and very nice service. I had the Creole Goat and my better-half had the Poached Fish, plantains and rice of course. No fancy wine list, no latte, no craft-beers, just show-up. We prefer neighbourhood places such as this.

Coliseum Pizza last night pre-Oilers for ribs and pizza. Great service, family atmosphere and delicious food.
    I've got to agree... I've eaten a lot of steak there in my short few years on earth. Like, a lot.

C2E Posting Power

Quote Originally Posted by nickv View Post
    Coliseum Pizza last night pre-Oilers for ribs and pizza. Great service, family atmosphere and delicious food.
    I've got to agree... I've eaten a lot of steak there in my short few years on earth. Like, a lot.
    Thanks for the reminder....used to go there a lot as a kid during the Oiler's 80's years. I could use one of their pizzas right about now....old school style...lots of grease with a thick crust......

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Last time I was at Coliseum Pizza was with some colleagues during the nhl lock out. It would have been about this time of year. I had a cheeseburger and didn't think to much of it. It was lunch on our way to watch a Saturday night Oil Kings game.

King Noodle why so good in the tummy?
    www.decl.org

Last time I was at Coliseum Pizza was with some colleagues during the nhl lock out. It would have been about this time of year. I had a cheeseburger and didn't think to much of it. It was lunch on our way to watch a Saturday night Oil Kings game.
    Protip: order a steak next time.
    East of the Rockies, and west of the rest!

I know it's been said before, but 'Chicken for Lunch' in the Scotia Place food court downtown is awesome. After all these years, CFL continues to attract hundreds of customers that line up every day; that speaks volumes.

^The food is nothing special at all (if we want to be honest), but the ordering experience is second to none. Never laughed so hard at a take-out place in my life.

Chicken For Lunch is overrated if you ask me

Most definitely. Not bad, but nothing to write home about.

Local Omnivore has its soft launch this week:

The Local Omnivore, the love child of Ryan Brodziak and Mark Bellows, owners of the popular food truck of the same name, has its “soft opening” this week. (This is restaurant speak for “please don’t overwhelm us with your love.”)

“The hipsters have grown up, and now they are willing to spend some money,” jokes chef Bellows of the business’s transition to brick-and-mortar, and liquor licence.

The restaurant is located in Holland Plaza (10933 120th St.), a semi-industrial area in west central Edmonton and nearby the planned expansion of Duchess Provisions. It features much of the same fare as the food truck, including its super-smoked bacon, and the vegetarian choice, Greens, Egg, No Ham.
    http://edmontonjournal.com/life/food...aws-to-a-close

For food court food, CFL is very good and I'm not biased at all by the fact Amy lets me skip the line.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

their ginger sauce is the draw for me. If they bottled and sold it, I'd buy entirely too much of it.

Bodega last night for some tapas and vino, excellent as always.
    www.decl.org

Coliseum Pizza, Steak, Ribs last night pre-Oilers.

12oz NY strip, fixings, stuffed/baked, garlic bread - delicious

Battered cod, fries, garlic bread - very good, just wish it was homemade tartar and not Kraft.

1/2 litre of wine

$80 all in with a good tip.
    www.decl.org

Pizza joint ?

In the hooker ghetto ?

How the once mighty has sewered.

^I take it you have not been? You would know differently if you have, fantastic place.
    www.decl.org

So last Saturday O2s on Whyte closed their ground level section leaving them with the second floor and rooftop patio.

In fact when Top_Dawg popped in last night for Monday Night Football, workmen had already gutted most of the ground floor.

It will take Top_Dawg some getting used to. The bar on the second level is laid out in a relatively small L-shape.

The rest of the room is bigger than Top_Dawg remembered. Up until yesterday he had only been up there once a couple of years ago.

Should work fine.

The kitchen was always on the second floor so it's much better for the poodles who don't have to run food down the stairs any more.

Most of the TV monitors are up and running, and they assured Top_Dawg that the rest will be on line within a day or two.

In a nothing game Detroit beat New Orleans 35 - 27.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

The wife is taking me out to Capital Pizza Sunday, I'm living the dream, eh?

Which one ?

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

^ North end about 5pm. We usually sit in the back by the window if we can.

Way to narrow it down pointdexter.

The Belle Rive one on 160 avenue ?

Or the one on 144 avenue ?

Dear Santa,

Thank you for having my coworker deliver me a BBQ crunch from Jack's Burger Shack in St. AB.

Best present ever!
    www.decl.org

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast