Thread: 2011 Federal Election Forum

Forum Administrator *
    Blog Entries

Default 2011 Federal Election Forum

This Forum is to gather all topics and discussions around the 2011 Federal Election. This was born out of the Jimbo thread entitled the "real issues" and is an attempt to give the C2E community a single place to discuss issues specific to this election.

Unlike Ask Forums, the community at large can create the threads. Administration retains the ability to modify thread titles and inform the user when this is done. This will only happen if the thread title is unclear, or is a personal or character attack.

Please keep the discussions clean, and stick to issues and debate the merits of the issues at hand. There are enough personal attack threads and character assassinations to go around.

This forum will be archived 1 week after the end of the election.

Please Private Message (PM) me with suggestions to move current threads to this forum.

grish

I understand and agree that this should be archived by May 9th or so. The liberal death thread, however, is probably going to be needed for the next several years... would you please move it to politics at that time instead of archiving it?

Forum Administrator *
    Blog Entries

Actually, with all the discussion still going on, I'm going to keep this up for a bit.

I will review the traffic on Monday, May 16th to see if I can archive the forum, and potentially break out some of the still active threads into the Politics forum.

Forum Administrator *
    Blog Entries

With the last post being a small personal attack of laughter at another poster, this forum is closed.

PM me with suggestions on what threads you would like moved to the Politics forum. I will archive the rest next week.