Thread: Red panda at zoo

C2E Continued Contributor

Default Red panda at zoo

Was nice to see this article about our zoo that had nothing to do with Lucy!
    Red panda raised by hand at Edmonton zoo raises her own baby

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...-own-baby?bn=1
    My antidepressent drug of choice is running. Cheaper with less side effects!

Now I just want to take it home with me.
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

I'd rather C2E than work!

Huge, HUGE credos to staff at the Valley Zoo. They have a clear passion for the animals in their care - and clearly care dearly for them.

Oh, and, awwwww
    ... gobsmacked

Default Red Panda at EVZ

You can learn more about the Edmonton Valley Zoo's new Red Panda and her mom at the blog: www.edmonton.ca/redpanda

188445095-005
    09-May-2017
    13315 - BUENA VISTA ROAD NW
    Plan 1223199 Blk 1 Lot 1

To construct a new Red Panda Building, Bldg B, Phase 1 - Nature's Wild Backyard

188445095-006
    09-May-2017
    13315 - BUENA VISTA ROAD NW
    Plan 1223199 Blk 1 Lot 1

To construct a new Urban Farm Building at the Valley Zoo, Bldg A, Phase 1 - Nature's Wild Backyard

THE MARC BOUTIN ARCHITECTURAL COLLABORATIVE INC.

That'll make my wife's day. She loved the pandas at the zoo last summer but felt a little sad at their current terrible digs. Has anything else transpired at the zoo over the last year? She'll want to go back regardless, but it'd be nice to know if there'll be anything changed up since last year.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!