Thread: Pet Friendly Landlords in Edmonton and area

Default Pet Friendly Landlords in Edmonton and area

Pet Friendly Landlords in Edmonton and area

Many people moving to Edmonton seem to have pets!

Therefore, let us start this thread and populate it with property owners that we have discovered have "pet friendly" properties.

If you have any to add to the list— please post them!

Midwest Property Management
    1 (88 992-7368
    Fax780) 420-428-1397
    Email: [email protected]

Mainstreet Equities
    http://www.mainstreetequities.com
    Edmonton Rentals/General Inquiries
    Edmonton Administrator : [email protected]
    Wedgewood Homes12936 122 B Ave

Baywood Park in the Westmount area (120 to 114 Street on Groat Rd) used to allow dogs as well.

BAYWOOD PARK http://www.osgoodeproperties.com/
    11405 132 Street
    Edmonton, AB T5M 1G2
    Tel. 780-451-4560
    Fax. 780-451-4557

Several of Boardwalk places accept pets too, and will indicate so on their website with places do and don’t.

http://www.bwalk.com

A good general rental web site is www.homebase.ca.

I know one of the towers in Grand Central Manor allows small dogs, all the contact info can be found on the above website www.homebase.ca

Quote Originally Posted by sdimedru
    I know one of the towers in Grand Central Manor allows small dogs, all the contact info can be found on the above website www.homebase.ca
    Thank you for the information!

If anyone has information on Pet Friendly Landlords please help populate this sticky.

Default Crescent Place

Its a condo rather than appartment building, but Crescent Place seems to allow small dogs. I understand the board has to approve on any pet. They must remain on leash in the park behind the condo but we regularly encounter residents of Crescent Place walking small dogs.

http://www.crescentplace.net/Building/buildingnav.htm

First One is Always Free

A correction to Midwest Rentals -- they DO NOT allow dogs.

Pet friendly apartment listings website:
    http://doghouserental.com/

Edmonton area listings:
    http://doghouserental.com/edmonton/

There is also a "homes wanted" page so if you are seeking a rental place that is pet friendly, please submit a posting:
    http://doghouserental.com/wanted/post.php

Partially Addicted to C2E

Good thread!
    Imagine: a world free of hypothetical situations!

Default Help?

Hi, I need your help. I have a 4 month old puppy and 3 cats, I am just getting out of an abusive relationship. I am looking for an apartment. This pet friendly thing is hard.

First One is Always Free

I am looking for a place that is pet friendly and not going to charge me $250/per pet. (I have 4 cats, crazy cat lady, yes, I'm getting there). I fyou could help me out that would be great!!
    They say weed is a gateway.. TO WHAT? The Fridge?

Quote Originally Posted by E-ville View Post
    I am looking for a place that is pet friendly and not going to charge me $250/per pet. (I have 4 cats, crazy cat lady, yes, I'm getting there). If you could help me out that would be great!!

Oliver Rose on 122st and 104 ave allows small pets and even my cute FERRET Scout!!

Default Moving to Edmonton with two labs

I urgently need to move from northern B.C. to Edmonton & need to find an apartment or home to rent for myself and my two labrador retrievers. Both dogs are extremely well trained and are usually not left home alone often. I am on a budget though and cannot afford more than $800 / month. Can anyone suggest anything? My situation is quite desperate, as I need to move to Edmonton quickly.

Plug C2E into my veins!!!

Good luck buddy... You would have a difficult time finding anything that rents for $800, let alone a house or somewhere willing to rent to two dogs of that size. I hope you're not too picky on the location. I know this post isn't too helpful, but I also hope it gives you an idea of what to expect.

Default Please help...

I would be able to spend a bit more than $800 per month on rent if I could find a suitable location. As long as I am in a safer area of town & not downtown, I'd be happy. I have had a significant tragedy in my life and need to find somewhere to live in Edmonton ASAP. I am reliable, have plenty of references, have stable income, do not smoke, am very quiet and keep my things clean and orderly and have two wonderful black labrador retrievers. Please someone help. I just don't know where to turn

I'd rather C2E than work!

I wish I could help. Downtown is generally perfectly safe, at least as safe as any other area, especially if you stay in the Oliver area.

There are plenty of apartments under $800/mo available, if you check it out. The pet friendly buildings I'm aware of are all condos, unfortunately. The cheaper apartments aren't usually appropriate for dogs, because of the noise, the smell, tracks, poop, etc.

Many dog owners see their pet in a different light than others that have to live with them - in my personal experience. I personally don't want to live in an apartment building that has dogs.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Check out the online rental ads - some specifically allow for pets.
    aka Jim Good; "The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up." - Steven Wright

Thanks for your posting. Like I say, I will spend more than $800/month on rent if I find something suitable for me & my pups. I would prefer something other than an apartment, and was unsure what places were renting out at now in Edmonton. I have been in Northern BC the past few years. I do understand that lots of people do not like dogs, and I do not want to make anyone miserable...so, I make sure to keep my dogs trained well & they are basically with me full time every day & every night. I sure hope I can find something soon.

^ To minimize looking in places you've already tried to look for accommodations, can you tell me where you've already looked for pet friendly places?

I've looked on doghouserental.com and this website so far. I just found out yesterday at around 3pm that I had to move....so, I have just started looking. The rotten thing is that I live north of Terrace, B.C. in a remote area & only have dial-up internet. That is why I thought it may help to start at this website in case anyone happened to know of something that came available somewhere or of good places to check.

you may want to try kijiji, craigslist, bwalk has pet friendly residences, and even the facebook marketplace.

Default Pet friendly apartment

I became very discouraged that apartments in Edmonton rarely take pets. I support anyone who creates a website for pet friendly accommadation.My dog is my best friend. Many pets treat the environment in which they live with more respect than humans do.

Smile Pet Friendly Rental Link

Hi all! Try this one: http://www.rentersonline.com/rentals...ets/index.html

Website with apartments/homes for rent, you can modify your needs/wants (ie adult only building, where in Edmonton you want to look, pets allowed, etc.). I found a bunch of decent rentals for the $ range I put in. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I became very discouraged that apartments in Edmonton rarely take pets. I support anyone who creates a website for pet friendly accommadation.My dog is my best friend. Many pets treat the environment in which they live with more respect than humans do.
    My neighbors dogs are their best friends too, but all adjacent condo owners (myself included) hate them. It's unfortunate, but many dog owners think that their love for their pet is shared by everyone, when quite the opposite is often true. These dogs bark and howl all the time, they stink, and their owners let them defecate right outside the building entryways. Not all owners are like this, but the few that are ruin it for everyone, and is why most buildings don't allow pets. (Hint: Nobody will ever know you have a cat)
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Hi all, my name is Mary and I just joined. I've been looking for an apartment or townhouse that would let me keep my dog. It looks like pretty much all of Boardwalk's properties allow pets, but the board has to pass them and it's a $250 pet fee. Rents start at $1099 and go up. I haven't looked for an apartment for nearly 20 years, so it's a bit of a shock to someone who used to pay $700 a month for a townhouse!

I'm also looking for a pet friendly home in Edmonton...there are lots out there but none that will take my boxer. They all seem to allow small "quiet" pets...funny thing about that is that my boxer is probably quieter then most small dogs!!

The search continues....

You should check 10145-121 street, Signature Place. I lived there for 3 years. It is one of the better buildings in the amazing location. They have lots of dogs and cats, now. They were not allowed when I lived there. 100 Ave is like a dog show in the morning and in the evening.
    Good luck!

http://www.vertica.ca/signatureplace/

Hello!! I am a single mother in the need of finding a place asap! I have 2 dogs... a rottigerman shephard and my daughters chihuahua. I just got out of a very sour relationship and as said need a place asap or for sept 1st the latest!!! thanks!

Default Large dog friendly main floor house

I understand peoples frustrations! I don't understand why people don't like large dogs? In my experiecne its always the little ones which cause the most trouble!

I have a main floor house for rent, possession would be around October 15, 2011. My partner has decided to go back so school so we will be occupying the basement suite with our two dogs and will rent out the main floor which is large dog friendly.

Main floor is a two bedroom plus den. The den has a window and could be a bedroom but there is no closet. There is a good living room space and a nice built in entertainment unit for all your gadgets.

Visit the rent faster ad (listing id 18888 for more details: http://edmonton.rentfaster.ca/edmont...VNUSU5HMTg4ODg=

Lightbulb Pet Friendly Home

http://edmonton.en.craigslist.ca/apa/2678960978.html

This house is great, and I will miss it.

My now ex-landlord is renting my old house. We had some mental health issues and needed to move.

Landlord is fantastic, friendly and very accommodating if need be.

Please check out this house. We had two large dogs and a cat so he really is serious about the pet-friendly part.

Good luck finding a new home. Hope this post helps someone.

dianshang

tfytyuyuyuyu

I love dogs but dislike bad owners of dogs. We unfortunately live next to a rental house and although the new tenants were allowed to have one dog it didn't take them long to get 3 dogs total. These dogs were noisy but the worst is that the tenants would go months without picking up after them. I finally told the owner of the house that if it continued I would call bylaw. As well, the dogs are not socialied such that one has gotten out a few times and attacked one neighbour's twice now as the walked his dogs past the house.

Thus, it's hard to find someone who will allow pets because they have often had bad experiences. If you do find a rental that permits dogs please show respect for the property and your neighbours so that the inventory of pet-friendly rental properties does not continue to dwindle.

Default New Home Needed

We are a small family of 15. 2 humans, 2 dogs 1 cat, 1 dragon, 1 salamander,2 american tree frogs, 4 Vietnamese mossy frogs, and 2 fishes. We all fit in a tiny one bedroom basement apartment. Very cozy but the building is infested with tweekers and crackies. We NEED TO MOVE. Hopefully we can find something above ground with a small fenced yard. We would like to stay in the central area close to downtown or a LRT station. Both of us are employed, quiet, non social hermits.
    If you know of any rentals that may fit our needs for under 900/month you can email me at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by T.S. View Post
    We are a small family of 15. 2 humans, 2 dogs 1 cat, 1 dragon, 1 salamander,2 american tree frogs, 4 Vietnamese mossy frogs, and 2 fishes. We all fit in a tiny one bedroom basement apartment. Very cozy but the building is infested with tweekers and crackies. We NEED TO MOVE. Hopefully we can find something above ground with a small fenced yard. We would like to stay in the central area close to downtown or a LRT station. Both of us are employed, quiet, non social hermits.
    If you know of any rentals that may fit our needs for under 900/month you can email me at [email protected]
    Yikes, chances are the only place that will rent to you will be a slum full of more tweakers and crackheads, unfortunately. You really need to consider buying an older home that has no restrictions.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Hello, I am new to the forum ) I am in the same boat as everyone else. I currently have a cat, a medium size dog that is 4 years old and fully house trained, and we just rescued another puppy. He is 6 weeks old, rotti shepard cross, so I know he will be kinda big.
    We are currently with boardwalk since they do take pets, our lease is up in June and I am now starting my search since from what I found or didn't find online it can take a while to find a pet friendly place.
    Boardwalk is ok, but I would idealy like to rent a house with a back yard if I could. I have searched all the sites suggested in this thread and found nothing to meet our needs.
    If anyone knows of a house with a fenced yard, I would like to take a look at it.
    Sorry for the length of this post )
    Thank you

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

We're renting out our basement, which is a 3br lower duplex with a shared back yard. We were previously saying no pets because we didn't want to have to deal with bad pet owners (messes, poop in the back yard, etc). We would make the exception if we knew you were responsible. We have two cats upstairs.

http://edmonton.rentfaster.ca/edmont...enovated-19742

Thank you azzey! I took a look at the pics of the duplex and it looks awesome. We are definatly responsible ppl, if you have pets you MUST clean up after them.

Our lease is up in June as I've mentioned, but I would still like to take a look at the duplex if possible. It would be great to already have a place to move into in June.

I'm going to message you my cell # so you can just text me with a time and date for us to take a look at the place.

Thanx again

Default Pet friendly building

The Building is not the greatest but the landlord allows pets and does not charge pet fee. The address is 12030 82 street. 5 blocks from off leash park. Landlord's ph# is 780-265-0344. He has many buildings. I know he has 2 availabilities on 82 street.

Let me know how it goes

Default Help

Hello, i really need a 1 bedroom in southwest edmonton (preferably by whyte ave) that allows dogs.She is super sweet and not loud at all, a big suck. But she is big. All the places i've been looking only allow small dogs. Does anybody know where i can find something??

Default dog friendly

Mainstreet Equities is probably the most dog friendly company in town. they take all shapes and sizes. mostly apartments and they do require the $250 deposit but i've seen great danes in their buildings so size is not an issue. plus, the rental rates are reasonable.

Default dog friendly

mainstreet equities is the most dog friendly renter in town and they have 3 buildings on or around argyll road. they accept great danes so i'm sure your dog will be fine. they do require a $250 deposit but their rents are reasonable. good luck!

Default 2 Cats & 2 Ferrets

Hello,

We are having trouble with a tennant downstairs and we want to try to find a place that we can call our own but we have 2 cats and 2 ferrets. We can't find a place that will accept ferrets. Does anyone have any area that we can try to find a place that will accept ferrets?

I am currentlly struggling to find a pet friendly two bedroom place that wont cost a arm and leg for a student to rent, any place come to mind? apericate any help that can be given..... I am running short on time to find a place plus it needs to be in south west edmonton, west edmonton, or south east edmonton

Default grand central manor nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by sdimedru View Post
    Grand Central Manor is a nightmare to live in. There is continual break and enter of cars, complete car thefts, vagrants sleeping in people's cars, people pissing and puking off the balconies, pissing in the stairwells, drunken noisy parties, and landlords who refuse to evict such tenants who are so very inconsiderate. A security person who can not be contacted when there is an emergency.
    We were told that the buildings were a place where "professional" people lived, untrue, many of the "professional" people who live in these buildings drink excessively, and smoke marijuana on the balconies for others to smell. This on top of all the shootings near by.....I almost forgot the worst of it, the idiots leaving the bars and nightclubs hootin' and hollerin' late at night and into the wee hours of the morning with no consideration of anybody whatsoever.
    If you want some quiet place to live Grand Central Manor IS NOT THE QUIET PLACE IT IS ADVERTISED AS....IF YOU LIKE YOUR CAR AND DON'T WANT IT BROKE INTO ....STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

Default Looking for cat-friendly reasonably-priced place to live

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I am looking for a cat-friendly place that is secure and quiet. The cat is strictly an indoor kitty and is declawed. I am chronically ill and living on gov't assistance, and would be happy to find a place with lower rent or subsidized apts.

I will certainly consider duplexes or what have you if the price and location are right. I really would like to stay in the Strathcona region since most things are walking distance, and I have no vehicle. I would also consider the Oliver area as a possibility. I'm looking to move for June 1st, 2012. Thank you for any and all suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltblue View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this forum. I am looking for a cat-friendly place that is secure and quiet. The cat is strictly an indoor kitty and is declawed. I am chronically ill and living on gov't assistance, and would be happy to find a place with lower rent or subsidized apts.

I will certainly consider duplexes or what have you if the price and location are right. I really would like to stay in the Strathcona region since most things are walking distance, and I have no vehicle. I would also consider the Oliver area as a possibility. I'm looking to move for June 1st, 2012. Thank you for any and all suggestions!

10145-121 st., Signature Place in Oliver. Lived there for 2 years with a cat. Loved it. No car needed, as everything is within walking distance. Plus, River Valley right near.

http://www.vertica.ca/signatureplace/

Good luck!

Hey everyone,
    Im a 24 year old student with a 4 year old Malamute.. who isnt with me right now, and it breaks my heart.
    Shes completely housebroken and trained, but many people fear her size.
    My current landlord only accepts cats because apparently 'they're easier to train' and 'dont rip up the carpet' (?!?!?!) .. Not sure what planet he lives on - but either way, Im willing to break lease and relocate if the price is affordable.
    Id like to be downtown or close to the U of A (or near the LRT), any suggestions?

Signature place takes dogs.
    "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Quote Originally Posted by Larger dogs are even hard View Post
    Hello, i really need a 1 bedroom in southwest edmonton (preferably by whyte ave) that allows dogs.She is super sweet and not loud at all, a big suck. But she is big. All the places i've been looking only allow small dogs. Does anybody know where i can find something??
    Did you find some places around Whyte that allowed smaller dogs? I'm currently hunting for me and my Yorkie, but am having a hell of a time... Most of those places don't seem to advertise online, so you have to walk the area, which is a pain in the arse.
    If you still have any contact information for landlords around Whyte that accept smaller dogs, I would be forever in your debt if you could share that!

Thumbs up Great Pet Friendly Rental Community

Huntington & South Ridge Rental Community at 45 Avenue and 106 Street is Pet Friendly.

Check out their website for details. www.ulm..ca

Default Pet friendly place wanted

I have 2 teenagers, a 14 and 13 year old, and im finding it increasingly difficult to find something for us and our 2 dogs and 2 cats. Our one dogs a lab collie cross and the other one is still a baby and im not sure of the breed. Their super quiet. But i wanted something closer to West edmonton mall and that seems almost impossible, so does anyone know of any place?

Exclamation Help

Looking for a pet friendly place that allows bigger dogs and cats, preferably a house. I've looked everywhere and people seem to only accept small dogs. We have a husky who is 7 years old and very well trained. A border collie pup who is house trained. And 3 cats (mom dad and baby) the male is fixed and planned to get the other two fixed as well. if anyone knows any places that would allow our pets please let me know. Thanks

[email protected]

Default I too am in need of a woof friendly rental

Here is my ad on Kijiji
    http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-real-est...AdIdZ412137102

I have not yet given my 30 days notice so I am looking for November 1st but could feasibly have the rent by October 15th.

I signed up here while doing my endless search online.

For those needing pet friendly: I currently rent from a place in the Northwest side behind the old Wellington Junior High, its called Ascot Gardens, its not the prettiest on the outside but they have been fully renovating some of the interiors with laminent flooring and new lino/carpet appliances etc....They are pet friendly (dogs included) and allow 2 pets per household. Their policy says no large dogs but many people have large dogs. The pet deposit is 150/pet. Some of the units have small yards, some have decks and some just staircases off the back. I am moving because I need a yard and the small ones they have wont do for my dogs.
    Last edited by digits911; 23-09-2012 at 12:37 PM. Reason: added something

First One is Always Free

Default Hello

We are looking to move to Edmonton and looking at rentals, There is my almost three year old son his father our senior cat and myself. We are looking for a two bedroom that does not cost an arm and a leg that allows both our son and cat. (obviously )
    thank you
    Kalisto

Southside Edmonton at Huntington Hills about 45th. Ave and 106 Ave. There is a complex of coach homes with 2 bedroom units. They allow pets.
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

Default Need dog friendly place to live

Hello, moved from BC with 3 teenagers 2 cane corsos and a wife. We need to find a 3 bdrm place for May 1st, wife is already working full time, I have been looking for a place to live full time, but will be working once we find it! Any help is grateful! Looking at up to $1500/month.

First One is Always Free

I hope apartment and house rental companies read this thread and realize how many renters love their pets. We own our home, thankfully, but are concerned as we are getting older and might be limited in purchasing a condo that won't allow our pets. Our 2 cats are our life. I'd rather stay in the home forever than part with our pets. Wouldn't it be great if the city divided up into pet friendly and non pet neighbourhoods.
    “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.”
    ― Jim Elliot

C2E Long Term Contributor

Or pet inclusive in general. Pets often create more interaction between neighbours, more eyes on the street and a more physically active group.

Our building allows kids and pets and a wonderful ownership group.
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Edmonton makes us so frustrated... Looks like my wife will have to give up her dream job because we can't find a place to rent. Love the city lots of work here and wanted to settle down here for a few years. What a huge waste of time.. We are totally disgusted with the whole situation...

First One is Always Free

Thumbs up Adult buildings

I have been having a hard time finding a place that allows children and pets with out paying out the nose. Alexander Plaza(bwalk) looks pretty good though not sure what they think about dogs for those that have them but for my cat they said $25 extra a month.
    Wish you all luck
    Kali

First One is Always Free

http://www.bwalk.com/RentApartments/...detailsPricing
    don't know if it will help but looking does not hurt

Well the average rent in Edmonton would be $1,200 up and for pet friendly building you would have to pay a none refundable pet fee but not all

I would say using a website like RentEdmonton.com is a good place. They will tell you up front in the ad if pets are allowed. People with multiple pets should note though some places charge the pet deposit PER pet meaning somebody with a dog and three cats could be putting up a large amount of money. Best to ask first instead of wasting your time.

As for areas, if you are scared of the downtown area the Westwood neighborhood is right by NAIT and generally has cheaper rent ($700-900 for a 1BD). It's not Southwest Edmonton... you will see homeless people and shady characters but during the day it's generally safe. Low crime and most of the crime is property crime such as licence plate theft. Hardly any break ins in the area and virtually no violent crime. The neighborhood is mostly student residences which makes it quieter and a little less intimidating. Nighttime isn't too bad either. I have only ever been bothered a few times in the area by grungy people looking for a smoke or trying to gain access to the apartment building. The trick is to find a good building with good landlords that keep up the property and only rent to good people.

Try the Westview Village on 215 west end it is a Mobil community and their are rentals out there and dogs are welcome good luck

Default Pet friendly apartments list

Hello everyone

I have a website that lists pet friendly apartments in Edmonton. We have lots of buildings on there that are dog and cat friendly! Tho currently we dont know of any buildings that allow large dogs. Some of the ones listed MIGHT, but we dont know specifics because the companies general policy says small dogs are allowed.

http://www.petrentals.com/pet-friend...ments/alberta/

Hope this helps some people!

PLEASE let me know if you find any buildings that allow pets, or if you find out more details about buildings we already have listed.

We really need to find some medium and large dog friendly apartments!

The website is new, so stay tuned for more features, more data and more cities! Currently we have Metro Vancouver, Victoria, and Edmonton.

Edmonton is one of the dog-friendliest cities I have seen. Because Boardwalk and Mainstreet generally allow dogs and cats in most buildings, and they own most of the buildings in the city, there is a huge selection for cat and small dog owners.

First One is Always Free

Madison Place apartment in the Alberta Avenue neighbourhood allows pets, and you don't currently pay a DD for a pet, as long as it's not restricted, and has it's vaccines up to date. The owner of the building recently said if people wanted a dog it needed to be knee-high or smaller, so it sounds like going forward they may not allow large sized dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by ameheu View Post
    Madison Place apartment in the Alberta Avenue neighbourhood allows pets, and you don't currently pay a DD for a pet, as long as it's not restricted, and has it's vaccines up to date. The owner of the building recently said if people wanted a dog it needed to be knee-high or smaller, so it sounds like going forward they may not allow large sized dogs.
    Whats the address? Or a website for the property? I can only find a "Madison Court Apartments".
    PetRentals.com
    Helping people find pet friendly apartments for rent

First One is Always Free

Quote Originally Posted by PetRentals View Post
    Whats the address? Or a website for the property? I can only find a "Madison Court Apartments".

It's 11836-89 street, they don't have a website, an older couple own the small walk up (there is only 18 units in it).

It's 11836-89 street, they don't have a website, an older couple own the small walk up (there is only 18 units in it).
    Thanks! I added it to our website. If you have an email or phone number for the building manager, you can post that and I will update the listing.
    PetRentals.com
    Helping people find pet friendly apartments for rent

C2E Continued Contributor

The most frustrating thing is having a large dog, like I do, and searching for places that claim to be pet friendly only to later find out by 'pet' they only mean small dog or cat. It's almost impossible to find a place that will accommodate large dogs. Bloody frustrating is what it is!

Smile crazy cat lady

hello family of three moving from nova scotia .have a family of cats coming.these cats are very special .have 6 .do not know if there are any places that take that many.if so please let me know.cant leave them behind.they are my second family .

C2E Continued Contributor

Hello everyone

I have a website that lists pet friendly apartments in Edmonton. We have lots of buildings on there that are dog and cat friendly! Tho currently we dont know of any buildings that allow large dogs. Some of the ones listed MIGHT, but we dont know specifics because the companies general policy says small dogs are allowed.

http://www.petrentals.com/pet-friend...ments/alberta/

Hope this helps some people!

PLEASE let me know if you find any buildings that allow pets, or if you find out more details about buildings we already have listed.

We really need to find some medium and large dog friendly apartments!

The website is new, so stay tuned for more features, more data and more cities! Currently we have Metro Vancouver, Victoria, and Edmonton.

Edmonton is one of the dog-friendliest cities I have seen. Because Boardwalk and Mainstreet generally allow dogs and cats in most buildings, and they own most of the buildings in the city, there is a huge selection for cat and small dog owners.
    I may check this out, as I will likely need a rental for a while in the next few months, and have a small dog. Thanks for the site.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Thanks! I added it to our website. If you have an email or phone number for the building manager, you can post that and I will update the listing.
    Great resource! When my current renters eventually move on I will post my rental house on this site.
    Parkdale

First One is Always Free

Quote Originally Posted by 240GLT View Post
    Great resource! When my current renters eventually move on I will post my rental house on this site.
    Are they moving out soon? I am currently looking for a 2 or more bedroom place, pet friendly (I have to small dogs - 11 lbs & 15 lbs - with references) for September 1st.