Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: City Centre Mall | Renovation | Under Construction

I have had a few tenants confirm what I already heard. The East Food Court will be done with and the West will be the main one. I don't know what will happen to the people in the East side. I bet a lot of the smaller places just leave.

Any idea when?

I would think in another 1.5-2 years max. Who knows. There are still some tenants about to leave this mall. I have no idea what the people that run it are thinking. They do nothing to attract or keep anybody. They just raise your rent and squeeze every penny out of you.

There was a bridal store on the 2nd floor who was here forever. They squeezed her out. They squeezed out Orange Julius. Lots of others.

The dress shop NEVER had anyone in it and had SCARY fashion and the guy at the Orange Julius place sat most of the day texting.

As Oxford manages MANY AAA retail spaces across Caanda I am pretty sure they know exactly what they are doing. They have also made a number of great improvements to the tower I work in. The do a great job of running this complex.....
    "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    The dress shop NEVER had anyone in it and had SCARY fashion and the guy at the Orange Julius place sat most of the day texting.

As Oxford manages MANY AAA retail spaces across Caanda I am pretty sure they know exactly what they are doing. They have also made a number of great improvements to the tower I work in. The do a great job of running this complex.....
    LOL. QFT again. Oxford only runs the two most successful retail spaces in Canada, Yorkdale and Square One. Think whatever they're doing for City Centre they have cased.

Calm down people. Oxford has a plan, it just takes time.
    www.decl.org

Heard from more people the East section will become some sort of Churchill section (I don't know what that means).

There is obviously a reason nobody on the east side has a lease.

I'd rather C2E than work!

The Ricki's store on the main floor in ECC east is undergoing a reno so that means they are staying put at their present location.

C2E Long Term Contributor

For the past couple of weeks I have been witnessing the dire need for an expanded underground walkway between City Centres West and East c/w wheelchair ramp.

For most of the last couple of weeks the tiny ^ escalator was under repair, which left the narrow stairway for people going in most directions to funnel through. Today I saw this lady struggling to get her baby carriage down those stairs until the people behind her helped her slowly carry it down.

I would hate to be on crutches or wheelchair-bound in this mall.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Oxford will not be leasing out the old Arbys Space or the OJ Space.
    "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

There is a "mega" reason why this is happening...I unfortunately cannot reveal what is going to happen at this point in time, all I can say is that it will have a huge impact on the Mall and Downtown itself!!!

Hizzworship's "major announcement coming" from, what(?), six months ago?
    ... gobsmacked

Nope....from Oxford themselves....nothing to do with City Hall

Quote Originally Posted by nunuangel99 View Post
    There is a "mega" reason why this is happening...I unfortunately cannot reveal what is going to happen at this point in time, all I can say is that it will have a huge impact on the Mall and Downtown itself!!!
    I can tell you that Oxford hires a project manager to over see a huge 4 part project. The project includes the mall and a hotel that has been announced but yet to be be built.

That's all I know...

C2E SME

hmmmmmm, so the mayor says something big is coming and other people on here say big things are coming but no on has any details that they can tell us. Please don't take offense to this but please keep your bits of announcements to yourself rather than saying that you know what is going on but can't say. If you have to maintain confidentiality on a project that is fine with me but just keep it to yourself.
    LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Thats all i can tell you because that is all i know....

don't think there is this wealth of knowledge you are missing out on. lol

at least not from me.

C2E SME

at least not from me.
    And for you that's fine, you have revealed what you know and that cool. It's the posts that essentially say "Hey I know all that is going on but I can't tell anything, I just basically want to bring attention to myself."

I think it's unfortunate that you feel this way...

Plug C2E into my veins!!!

If you have nothing to add to the conversation beyond "I know what's going on, but won't tell you" then don't bother posting. It doesn't add anything. When you can say something, do, cause it does add something of value to our community here at C2E. You can still add things to the conversation in other ways.

Why would two more C2E members sharing continued rumblings of Oxford having big plans with ECC and the arena district not add anything?

True, I myself was very skeptical at the very beginning of this thread, especially with the way the OP was explaining things. But hearing more and more noises about big plans for EEC is hard to ignore. If Oxford does have these major arena-related plans, they are probably waiting for a 100% confirmation that the arena is going ahead, and that won't be 100% until shovels hit ground. And if these big plans don't come to fruition? Well, certain C2E members will walk away with egg on their faces, while the rest of us have to continue to suffer a mediocre downtown shopping center.

So...huge 4 part project that includes the mall and a hotel that has been announced but yet to be be built. I wonder if there's going to be any aspects of Triple 5's original Eaton Centre plan?
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

C2E SME

^I think, like other posts related to other commercial downtown projects, that projects like Edmonton City Centre depend on:

(1) The announcement of major employers or entertainment facilities to locate downtown. Even then, if the arena goes ahead, how long will it be before an office tower follows? If a major employer says yes, then an office tower (and possibly others) is more likely.

(2) The city is primarily responsible for transportation and utility infrastructure. Improvements to streets like 104 Street has seen gradual growth in condo towers. More residents living downtown will strengthen the business case for upgrading shopping facilities.

(3) Transportation like LRT will improve accessibility to downtown, but I think it will largely be used by students, who have limited incomes; or by those who work downtown, who may have limited time to shop downtown. However, the LRT has more of a collegial atmosphere during Eskimo or Oiler games, or other special events. If the activity shifts downtown, this could mean more people before or after these events.

The planned changes for ECC are of definite interest, but are still are still many confidential details.
    "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
    Why would two more C2E members sharing continued rumblings of Oxford having big plans with ECC and the arena district not add anything?

True, I myself was very skeptical at the very beginning of this thread, especially with the way the OP was explaining things. But hearing more and more noises about big plans for EEC is hard to ignore. If Oxford does have these major arena-related plans, they are probably waiting for a 100% confirmation that the arena is going ahead, and that won't be 100% until shovels hit ground. And if these big plans don't come to fruition? Well, certain C2E members will walk away with egg on their faces, while the rest of us have to continue to suffer a mediocre downtown shopping center.

So...huge 4 part project that includes the mall and a hotel that has been announced but yet to be be built. I wonder if there's going to be any aspects of Triple 5's original Eaton Centre plan?
    It is to my understanding that the rice Howard way hotel/mixes use will be managed by oxford

C2E SME

Page 78 of this document has something interesting:

http://www.edmonton.ca/city_governme...nal_Report.pdf

It shows the proposed use for the 100-100A Street portion of City Centre Mall to be a Commercial and Hospitality zone.

at least not from me.
    There is nothing wrong with hus statement. You and a few are perturbed by it due the fact it doesn't answer your curiosty; just as how your statement does not contribute any substance to the topic. With that said, it is not hard to process something is in process- no landlord would persue a reductive business platform and push clients out without something relevent at hand. On the "Nordstrom thread, i postulated that might be the reason why Oxford didn't renew sone contracts for the reason their prepping up for them. Now that some foreshadow has been hinted, perhaps a culmination on things to come- Lrt area, Nordstrom, and an office tower or two residential towers on top? It would make pragmatic sense. A transit area funnelling day and evening crowds- hockey, and other entertainment genre population along with residential/office would be a huge impact and turnaround for that mall. Also, include further body counts from soon to be built hotels and residential tower and wam bam, i think i may have the answer! See how fun that was?

I much rather have him disclose that, so people can exsert their imagination than your statement- which leads to a negative tone, and there is way too much of that on c2e!

^

Sorry! That was in reference to edmcowbow11 post#217

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cat View Post
    Page 78 of this document has something interesting:

http://www.edmonton.ca/city_governme...nal_Report.pdf

It shows the proposed use for the 100-100A Street portion of City Centre Mall to be a Commercial and Hospitality zone.
    Page 80:
    Commercial and Hospitality Zone
    Within the eastern end of the study area, office and hospitality uses predominate and there are fewer redevelopment opportunities. This area offers less of an opportunity to create a continuous high value retail main street environment than areas identified as primary retail. Opportunities to enhance the commercial retail offering on Jasper Avenue east of 102nd Street generally include the insertion of new commercial uses within an existing structure. New commercial uses may be oriented toward daytime office workers or to support existing uses such as the Shaw Conference Centre, but may also include retail insertion within a financial institution or corporate office.

a) Buildings within this area are encouraged to integrate additional commercial services, retail and restaurant uses frontage through retrofit and redevelopment
    b) Developments shall provide the opportunity for street fronting convenience retail and service uses to strengthen Jasper Avenue and abutting the streets as a pedestrian-orientated shopping area through the following:
    i. Providing, for larger developments, over 1,860 square metres, and for smaller scale retail spaces to maintain a rhythm of fine-grained retail establishments at grade;
    ii. All street level Commercial Uses that abut a public ROW, other than a lane, shall provide a direct access to the street;
    d) Residential, professional service and ground floor lobbies should be minimized in primary retail areas to maximize commercial retail frontage.

C2E SME

Hey, all I'm saying is if you (you meaning anyone on any forum, not anyone specific) have theories to what it could be then great, talk about the theories and I'll gladly discuss those. If you have facts about something talk about the facts and I'll gladly discuss those. But if you have sensitive info that you can't talk about then why tell everyone you have info but can't talk about it. The first two things I mentioned there can be discussion the third there can't be discussion.
    Anyways to get back on topic, so how many spaces are now closed/empty down on the basement level at City Centre?

Quote Originally Posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
    Hey, all I'm saying is if you (you meaning anyone on any forum, not anyone specific) have theories to what it could be then great, talk about the theories and I'll gladly discuss those. If you have facts about something talk about the facts and I'll gladly discuss those. But if you have sensitive info that you can't talk about then why tell everyone you have info but can't talk about it. The first two things I mentioned there can be discussion the third there can't be discussion.
    Anyways to get back on topic, so how many spaces are now closed/empty down on the basement level at City Centre?
    Overall tone across the board... Not at you personally. He is, however entitled to post.

Only thing closed on the East side is OJ and the spot next to the mens bathroom. That large area nesxt to Eb games is closed too I believe. The West side looks like it has lots of vacancies.

I have been told that the plan to move just the food court to the other side is going to have to be agreed on and finalized still.

Seems kind of silly to move the food court to the West side when all the office towers are attached or connected too, the East side

Quote Originally Posted by NGlenora View Post
    Seems kind of silly to move the food court to the West side when all the office towers are attached or connected too, the East side
    There is in fact a reason why they are doing this.....just be patient and everyone will find out why.

underground pedway as per thread OP?

*** crickets chirping ***

A say a rendering somewhere ofa massive highrise to be built over top of the jewelery store that is closing next to the BMO and Rice Howard Way.

Maybe the second Manulife Tower will be built?

Quote Originally Posted by Cod Father View Post
    A say a rendering somewhere ofa massive highrise to be built over top of the jewelery store that is closing next to the BMO and Rice Howard Way.

Maybe the second Manulife Tower will be built?
    The rendering you speak of is a hotel/office project and will use the facade of the Kelly Ramsay Block. Lots of talk about Manulife 2, which no longer has Manulife in the name, but not really related in any way to City Centre Mall.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

^ Yep, Manulife 2 = 102 Street Centre.

But yes, both are not related to CC Mall other than proximity and one pedway connection (Enterprise Square/102 St Centre through Manulife).
    Don't feed the trolls!

^ not true... it is to my understanding that the Rice Howard Way hotel may be related to CC redevelopment.

Would it also somehow involve BMO?
    Don't feed the trolls!

^ I don't know... all i have heard is that is is part of the parcel that is the CC redo project

C2E SME

^ I don't know... all i have heard is that is is part of the parcel that is the CC redo project
    Now this is interesting. I've always felt that the BMO building has been isolated from the rest of downtown. It doesn't connect to anything. I'll be interested in what develops when the plans materialize.

It would make sense considering the BMO building and lot is ripe for a tower and redevelopment/addition. It's a fantastic building. I wonder if BMO is moving and the building repurposed for retail space? It's not a high rise and would be perfect for retail space with some renos. Imagine a new food court with big open glass atrium with several floors of retail above open in the centre with store around the exterior walls, all with windows to the outside.
    Last edited by etownboarder; 08-09-2012 at 04:00 AM.

^
    If that is truly the case, BMO to Day's tower or Katz? Maybe they'll built their own? The drama just thickened...

C2E SME

I think BMO would definitely be a great anchor tenant in one of the new towers, should they move.

I also think the BMO site would be great for retail, as would the 102 Street Tower site if it's developed. That, plus City Centre and Commerce Place, could provide a similar shopping district to The Core in Downtown Calgary.

Quote Originally Posted by etownboarder View Post
    It would make sense considering the BMO building and lot is ripe for a tower and redevelopment/addition. It's a fantastic building. I wonder if BMO is moving and the building repurposed for retail space? It's not a high rise and would be perfect for retail space with some renos. Imagine a new food court with big open glass atrium with several floors of retail above open in the centre with store around the exterior walls, all with windows to the outside.
    But according to the OP, the food court might be moving closer to the arena site!

Quote Originally Posted by etownboarder View Post
    But according to the OP, the food court might be moving closer to the arena site!
    Quick question what is happening on the top level of ECC East as lots of the "non retail" space seems to be undergoing some sort of "shift"

Someone had posted TD Wharehouse contract is not renewed, so this has me wondering as well. Prep up for Nordstrom? An office tower- BMO? Maybe two resident towers?

Anyone know when cc will make announcements to their plans?

It doesn't look that large or radical just a lot of renovation in regards to business fronts undergoing an upgrade. It just makes me wonder if they are going to try to bring retail back to that floor as the did when they first added that in the mid 80's

C2E Posting Power

Aside from the main level branch, BMO occupies almost no space in the BMO building. The largest tenant was the Feds who subsequently moved that space to Epcor Tower. I can't recall who's in there now, but in any case, there is no big BMO office to move or jump start an office tower.

Quote Originally Posted by NielCole View Post
    Quick question what is happening on the top level of ECC East as lots of the "non retail" space seems to be undergoing some sort of "shift"
    I'd previously posted that I saw them doing some form of surveying up on 3. I have no idea what kind of potential change would require surveying of the indoor structure.

While it would be nice to have the space full of busy retail, I have come around to thinking that a somewhat 'out of the way' third floor is the perfect place to have services like registries and dental; convenient for office workers to get to their appointments, but not on the more commonly accessed lower levels.

Of course, ECC isn't full and we have the opticians on the retail levels, yes, but IMO the Evelyn Charles Academy makes sense up there, not occupying say the empty retail space beside World Health on 2. Would I like to see 3 full of more shopping? Of course. Would I like to see the empty retail space beside World Health occupied? Of course
    I think of art, at its most significant, as a Distant Early Warning system that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. —Marshall McLuhan

Thanks for info RyanS. So, if cc is incorporating this space, could it be for Nordstrom? Some have allude that a few Canadian cities, Calgary as one, have been confirmed for a Nordstrom. Do a pedway similar to current cc e/w? With the arena, this would be a logical fit as that space is perfect for something like that. Even with the pedway idea, it will still have its own distinction.

Grandin 2014--, Garneau 2012-2014, North Downtown 2006-2012

If it is being converted from services to retail, then it only makes sense to have a large flagship store. Otherwise, you will have even more space to shoot your cannons down. Especially as people won't be there to use the services.

I don't understand the theory that if you create even more spaces for chain stores that for the most part sell exactly the same styles that you will multiply the business. There's a market for that and those people are already in the mall. Me, I order off the internet for clothes because I can't find them in the stores.

Eve

They hoping that will draw in more people, but i see your point.

That Kiwi Kiss place got shut down. I always wondered how it made any money.

Quote Originally Posted by Terwillegar_Guy View Post
    That Kiwi Kiss place got shut down. I always wondered how it made any money.
    It was by Booster Juice, iirc it was supposed to be a prototype store for a new chain that never took off.
    I think of art, at its most significant, as a Distant Early Warning system that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. —Marshall McLuhan

C2E SME

Any new word on this, given that the arena could go ahead in August?

Cool

Just some news in tenants so far. New Mexx and a few other moves. Beyond that, nobody has shared much.

They are still not leasing out empty spaces in the food court.

They are still not leasing out empty spaces in the food court.
    That tells you something...

^ yep.. they have a plan.. or an idea they are costing out.

C2E SME

Well it's too bad that they don't have any news for the public yet. This would be a nice time to do it with no other big announcements happening.

The action in the mall is pretty amazing. I can't believe the speed at which new stores and renovations are occurring at.

Oxford is really applying pressure on the chains to up their game. My biggest disappointment is that the mall is very women focused. They desperately need mens wear.

C2E SME

It would be nice to see Tip Top Tailors return to the City Centre Mall. There are also places like Holt Renfrew, Henry Singer and Sam Abouhassan in Manulife and Commerce Place. Perhaps if more residents and businesses locate downtown, we might see retailers like Harry Rosen set up shop.

I think the workplace has also changed to more casual styles, particularly for men.

C2E SME

I also imagine that one of the Shoppers Drug Marts will be closing down with the renovations. Perhaps the SW corner of the basement could serve as new retail.

That Shoppers in the east lower floor could be turned into an expanded underground walkway to the west lower floor.

^ Sure could, that walkway is always a bottleneck, especially when the mini escalator is broken down (often). And I'm sure it has been explained somewhere in this thread already, but why are there two Shopper's, anyway? Canada Post should get its own space somewhere in City Centre, too.

I can't remember the exact details and I'm too lazy to look it up, but if I remember correctly:

There used to be another drug store in the lower east section - I think it was Boots. When that store closed, Shoppers snapped it up to prevent London Drugs from going in there. This would have been in the mid-1990s or so.

Another thing too is that up until about 1999 or 2000, City Centre Mall used to be two separate shopping centres, Eaton Centre and Edmonton Centre, so that's why there are two separate food courts on each side, and two separate Shoppers on each side.

C2E Posting Power

It was a Value drug mart up until 5 or 6 years ago, then Shoppers snapped the space up. I think Value moved away from all the cities and is just a rural drug store now. Wouldn't surprise me if Shoppers took that space to stop London Drugs from setting up shop.

First One is Always Free

When Edmonton Centre first opened in the mid 70's, that space was originally London Drugs. I believe it was Edmontons first location for that store. In the late 80's when London Drugs decided to go "big box", the store became a Value Drugs, then it became a Shoppers.

Sitting in the west food court today and looking at all that empty space between Dollarama and Press'd, it's starting to make me think that they're waiting for Dollarama's lease to expire then turn the entire area into one large food court and close the east one.

Sitting in the west food court today and looking at all that empty space between Dollarama and Press'd, it's starting to make me think that they're waiting for Dollarama's lease to expire then turn the entire area into one large food court and close the east one.
    Considering how busy Dollarama is when is that "actually" going to happen??? They are obviously the busiest retailer on that level in ECC West.

You registered but never posted. username to be deleted.

well I think that is great news, dollarama makes our high end downtown mall look ghetto. Oh I would love for the hudson bay company to buy back the bay building and move in there

C2E SME

I disagree about dollarama, there is a use and need for a value store in the downtown core and in city centre mall.

I disagree also. If I were to guess, the demographic profile of their customers trends toward middle-class (and above) office workers. Almost everyone has something they get there (for me it's skirt hangers and odds and ends baskets). It's one of the few places downtown where you can get certain types of housewares.

Not every store has to be a high end clothing store.

Eve

People - when I speculated about waiting for Dollarama's lease to expire, didn't say anything about kicking them out of the mall. I was thinking they might be relocated elsewhere . Sorry, should have clarified that.

But on the other hand, I share Rico's concern - with Dollarama and Winners, I don't want to see City Centre turn into a discountville mall. And I'm certain that isn't Oxford's intent either.

^I think they should worry about the underperforming stores first. If anything, Dollarama needs to expand, so I only think it should move if they can find a larger space for it. Winners seems to be a good size and is consistently busy.

Our downtown will not and should not be exclusively high-end. There is substantial low-income demographic that needs the "discountville" stores and being on a public transit artery/hub, City Centre mall is the logical place for these establishments. Plus, even high-income earners like to get deals, so really these stores cater to the entire population.

bolo, you are correct.
    He who posteth too much, should moveth out of his parents basement and get a life.

dollarama would be good driving revitalization north of downtown somewhere. NOT in the supposed premiere mall of downtown.

^ Don't diss my dollarama.

Downtown used to be home to the higher end stores as well as Zellers, Kresge, Woolworths, etc. Downtown should have something for everyone. Pushing out the supposed undesirable lower end stores just spells trouble when the next bust comes along. How would downtown look with half the stores gone?

C2E SME

I think places like Manulife and to a smaller extent, Commerce Place, have some higher end stores. The dollar store is right next to a parkade, and people could park there for a quick stop.

^ Its also in the basement.. in the food court.

Which hearkens back to my original query...what are the chances of Dollarama getting relocated in favor of food court space? This is presuming that the east food court is supposedly relocating as per earlier chatter in this thread.

^ TO be honest the closed spaces in the West building food court aren't being leased either...

I think Dollarama should expand into the empty spaces and the beauty salon next door to it, right up to Press'd. It's by far the busiest shop in the whole mall! Always long lineups there. Sure it can be a bit seedy, but they have the cheapest chocolate bars and bottled drinks anywhere. Cheap everything. People of all demographic types go there.

Such love for Dollarama...no wonder people think this city is discountville

It's not love for Dollarama. It's about having a balanced downtown. Look at Manhattan. Soaring skyscrapers next to discount luggage stores with hot dog carts on the corner. A vibrant, thriving downtown can't cater only to the high end.

^ Sorry...I was out drinking and responding to MMoM's ridiculous idea.

But in any case, I remember when both Eaton Centre and Edmonton City Centre were higher-end malls. Just don't want this turned into another Londonderry Mall.

^ Sorry...I was out drinking and responding to MMoM's ridiculous idea.

But in any case, I remember when both Eaton Centre and Edmonton City Centre were higher-end malls. Just don't want this turned into another Londonderry Mall.
    In todays world malls need to cater to all economic classes to attract the levels of traffic they need. But yes ECC needs to work on "upping" the ante somewhat as is seems to be presently dominated by "common" lower end retailers with just a sprinking of mid to upper tenants.

Londonderry really slipped while Kingsway is absoutely with the times. ECC need to balance it just as Kingsway has done.

And if you're going to decrease the number of lower price stores, you should focus your attention on stores that don't seem to be doing that well. Not on those stores (e.g., Dollarama or Winners) that have a steady lineup at the cash register ... and which attract the foot traffic through the mall.

Eve

^ Bingo!

I was at Pressd having my weekly dose of Thai soup when I noticed that the lower pedway to HSBC has now been totally walled off along with a large chunk of the retail space next to it. I wonder if this pedway-to-arena thing is coming into play?

^The Indian store that was there closed down just before Christmas.. or just after...

I would really like to know what Oxford has planned...

There are also a bunch of vacant spaces on the 4th floor now too!! and if the city moves everything to one building that also means 311 is gone... Maybe they can finally open the second level of the pedway!
    Last edited by edmonton daily photo; 03-04-2013 at 04:38 PM.

I was at Pressd having my weekly dose of Thai soup when I noticed that the lower pedway to HSBC has now been totally walled off along with a large chunk of the retail space next to it. I wonder if this pedway-to-arena thing is coming into play?
    I just assumed that this had something to do with the MASSIVE raw sewage leak that occurred in that exact spot about a couple of weeks ago. God, what a mess.

What I meant by "walled off" is one of those "See What Develops" white walls.

Now that the arena's been signed in blood, any more word on these rumored pedways?

Nothing has been said to the direct stakeholders in the area - or - My donair guy has not heard of any changes as of yet.

C2E SME

Well let's hope they announce something soon.

copied from strip club thread:

https://twitter.com/vineshpratap

Could $30M investment for city centre mall be put into question b/c of a proposed strip club? The company speaks out.
    Is $30 million enough to cover all that's been rumored in this thread?

^ that is absurd...

Look at how many drinking establishments are about to open out CC malls backdoor and they are worried about one little strip club 2 blocks away.

BAH!
    Last edited by edmonton daily photo; 24-10-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast