Thread: Bacon wrapped eggs

Default Bacon wrapped eggs

Just made this for breakfast for my parents, and omg why haven't i done this before!

and this is what mine turned out like

IMG_5666 by darkmagnoblade, on Flickr

Wow that looks fantastic lol. Did you add anything other than chives?

The cheese is in there, you put it in before you bake it. And i scrambled mine instead of how the video did it.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Hmm, looks good. How long did you bake for, and at what temperature? Oh, and how was the bacon? I like mine crispy, but I doubt if that happens in this recipe.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Pre heat the oven to 400F, then i just pre cooke the bacon for about 2 mins in a pan then toss 1 or 2 strips (depending on size of the muffin tin you have) into the muffin pan, put in the 1 or 2 eggs (again depending how big of a pan you have) cheese and chive's and more if you want then toss her into the oven for about 25 mins or so even though i did 30 mins to be on the safe side. They slide right out, no mess at all i think its the fact there is a bit of bacon grease that make them slide out of the pan easy. Then add salt and pepper or whatever you want for your taste and enjoy.

^Good recipe, put this in the thread "Recipes with 4 ingredience or less.
    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Technically, its add or subtract what you want, so it would be more then 4 ingredient depending on preference.

I make this all the time. Ham works well, I have also just used pieces of what ever left over meat I have on hand. I put meat and cheese right in the cups, then beat the eggs with garlic and spices and fill the cups. They freeze well and microwave nicely, so I have them for breakfast every day on a whole wheat english muffin.