Thread: New 2013 Alfa Romeo 4c

I'd rather C2E than work!
    Go ahead, speed pass me... I'll meet you at the next red light.

Plug C2E into my veins!!!

Will it sell in Canada? Or just the USA?

I'd rather C2E than work!

I read somewhere that they are only building 2500 of them, with 2000 of them to be split amongst USA & European markets with the balance sent elsewhere. Sadly there was no mention of Canada.
    Go ahead, speed pass me... I'll meet you at the next red light.

Cars like that, while super nice to have, make no sense for our roads, unless you have the means to buy and store a car for use two months of the year.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Plug C2E into my veins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chmilz View Post
    Cars like that, while super nice to have, make no sense for our roads, unless you have the means to buy and store a car for use two months of the year.
    And if you do, they're fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by etownboarder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chmilz View Post
    And if you do, they're fantastic
    I agree. I owned a RX7 for a short period and oh man did I love that car. But it was not good as a daily driver. Maybe one day I'll be able to have a "play" car, but I think we're sold on small crossover SUV's as every day vehicles in our climate.

The Alfa Romeo looks really good though. Some hot cars coming down the pipe. Corvette redesign is impressive, and I'm cautiously optimistic for the pending all-new Mustang that's moving away from the retro styling.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

C2E Long Term Contributor

^wimp.

I have an S2000 and it is fine year round.
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Quote Originally Posted by IanO View Post
    ^wimp.

I have an S2000 and it is fine year round.
    I'll take it. I've decided I like comfort more than cool factor in my daily driver. Purists will hate on me here, but I'll also never again own a stick in my daily. Way too much hassle when I'm booting around in inclement weather following the posted traffic laws.