Thread: Sunniest cities in Canada

Default Sunniest cities in Canada

Sunniest Cities In Canada: The Cities With The Most Sunshine In The Country

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/10...ef=mostpopular

"Meanwhile, four of the top 10 sunniest cities in the country, according to weatherstats.ca, which uses Statistics Canada numbers for its rankings, are in Alberta."

Addicted to C2E

Basically, anywhere in the Prairies and the Bc interior!
    Not sure if Portage la Prairie, Swift Current and a few others count as 'real' cities though.

I'd rather C2E than work!

I can't find the link but a few years ago the Weather Network did a study to find out which city had the happiest weather. Criteria being sunny days, wind velocity, humidity, days between certain temperatures etc. Turns out Edmonton has the happiest weather.
    “Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity,”-Marshall McLuhan

Quote Originally Posted by Glenco View Post
    I can't find the link but a few years ago the Weather Network did a study to find out which city had the happiest weather. Criteria being sunny days, wind velocity, humidity, days between certain temperatures etc. Turns out Edmonton has the happiest weather.
    Please post a link if you find it. Sunshine alone doesn't make for the best climate.

The Sunniest Cities In Canada - WorldAtlas.com

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...in-canada.html

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Edmonton winters can certainly be dreary but one of the best tonics is going outside at lunch on a sunny winter day to pick up one's spirits. And that's something that can't always be said for places like Vancouver or Toronto.
    Did my dog just fall into a pothole???