Thread: Event: Urban Craft Beer & Food Festival

Default Event: Urban Craft Beer & Food Festival

Edit: Changed to correct event listing

I heard about this on the radio this morning. I'm surprised Mr. Hindarks or one of the Sherbrooke Liquor fans on the site haven't posted about it, for shame for not sharing :just kidding:

From the Sherbrooke Liquor website:

Quote Originally Posted by Sherbrooke Liquor
    May 2, 2014 – 6-10PM
    Alberta Aviation Museum

This craft brewery focused event will have close to 100 choices of ales, lagers, stouts and brews as well as local food trucks like: Bully, The Local Omnivore, Little Village and (vegans rejoice!) Sailin’ On!

Don’t fear our gluten intolerant, non-beer-drinking/loving friends: we’ve got you covered with GF options including cider. (Of course ciders – they’re popular.)

Tickets are only $25! So join the hoppy good time and vote for your favourite as the food trucks work with some of the beer either as an ingredient or preferred pairing.
    $25 gets you in the door with 5 sample tickets. Additional sample tickets are $1 each.

- See more at: http://www.sherbrookeliquor.com/urba....y1p5PSI1.dpuf
    Last edited by Ustauk; 25-04-2014 at 10:43 AM.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

That's the calendar event from last year, not this year's.

This reminds me, I should pop in there to see if they have any Farmery Estate Premium Lager. My brother in law served me some while I was out in Manitoba and it was pretty good.
    Last edited by ScottieA; 25-04-2014 at 10:35 AM.
    Don't feed the trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottieA View Post
    That's the calendar event from last year, not this year's.

This reminds me, I should pop in there to see if they have any Farmery Estate Premium Lager. My brother in law served me some while I was out in Manitoba and it was pretty good.
    Oh, balls, that's what I get for copying and pasting after a Google search. The radio did say it was going to be at the Aviation Museum.

Edit: Updated original post with correct information. Thanks, ScottieA, for pointing out my error
    Last edited by Ustauk; 25-04-2014 at 10:45 AM.