Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 901 to 1,000 of 1123

Thread: R100 St Funicular/Stairway & Frederick G. Todd Lookout/Elevator/Stairwell - Complete

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Dawg View Post
    Yeah, right now it looks kinda ugly because everything in a winter city looks kinda ugly at this time of year.

Top_Dawg expects this build to be much more aesthetically pleasing when the river valley is in bloom.
    Hiding it will go a long way to making it look better, but I'm just not a fan of the overall look/style with the jaunty wooden triangles & such.

Unless of course the bums splatter everything with pi$$, vomit, and empty cans/bottles before we even get to spring.
    Surely the 7-figure annual maintenance cost for this includes schlepping a power washer down the stairs a couple times a year, no?
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    New stairs down: good
    New mechanized access: good (except for the ridiculously limited hours)

It's just kinda ugly & not as safe as it could be.

Yeah, right now it looks kinda ugly because everything in a winter city looks kinda ugly at this time of year.

Top_Dawg expects this build to be much more aesthetically pleasing when the river valley is in bloom.

Unless of course the bums splatter everything with pi$$, vomit, and empty cans/bottles before we even get to spring.
    Don’t forget the graffiti.

Overall, athe shrubbery grows back up around it, it should look great.
    The knights that say ni want their shrubbery back. Any of the dead and dying stuff growing on that parched sun facing bank is pretty dry.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

C2E Long Term Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by moahunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IanO View Post

7am-9pm is limited? Especially in winter? Come on man. Don't be so daft.
    You are essentially saying Edmonton downtown sucks / isn't worth going too, between 9pm and 7am? Nobody would walk home drunkenly without a stair rail because their friend has the only one, since the funicular isn't working?
    What I am saying is that this was looked at and done for safety/security reasons.
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

In terms of appearance the Edmonton Funicular car is among the least attractive, and least ornate I've seen and looks kind of awkward the way it is perched on its receptacle. Will have to see in person but looks strange in pictures. People in wheelchairs also hiliting that the window mid frames are right smack dab in line of sight.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Does the funicular have the ability to stop the inertia of a tumbling person? No? Then it does us no good for when something unexpected happens on the stairs.
    if your concern is "the tumbling person", they are likely to tumble for a shorter distance before coming to a stop on the seating sections than they would taking a tumble down the stairs...
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

What I am saying is that this was looked at and done for safety/security reasons.
    So the "safe as safe can be" is really only safe for 14 hours outta the day?
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

This thread puts the 'fun' in fun-icular.
    www.decl.org

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Even if they'd had put the concrete steps on one side or the other it'd have been a marked improvement, safety wise.

Asking people to sit in between two flights of stairs is up there with ping pong next to traffic in terms of Edmonton's "good intentions, terrible implementations".
    if you had the seating on one side or the other, without a handrail the situation would be exactly the same as you have now. with a handrail, you wouldn't be able to move between the seating and the stairwell.

as for sitting "in between two flights of stairs", you're less likely to be disturbed by someone moving up and down the stairs than you would be by someone "outboard" of you having to disturb you to get back to the stairs as there isn't a set on the other side of the seating.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSPACE View Post
    I think this would be a good place for the shooting gallery, it might clean up all the needles in the area, and add another "fun" activity into the mix

Just like every funeral starts with "fun"!
    I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Or the fun in dysfunctional
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" - Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post

Don’t forget the graffiti.

Overall, athe shrubbery grows back up around it, it should look great.
    The knights that say ni want their shrubbery back. Any of the dead and dying stuff growing on that parched sun facing bank is pretty dry.
    Dig some dirt and wood much into the clay add a few swales to capture some rain, plant a few hardy shrubs and trees for random spots of shade.

^its far more dangerous than this DIY $500 one (versus $65k for City to build) which was removed in Ontario, that at least had a railing within reach:

Because that hole in the top step was so safe.

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    ^its far more dangerous than this DIY $500 one (versus $65k for City to build) which was removed in Ontario, that at least had a railing within reach:

Yeah the first jogger coming at it from the top, flips an angle, stumbles to the edge of a step, collapsing it for lack of a stringer and tops it off with a post launched towards the side of head ...

Let's compare a 25 million dollar project to a 500 dollar hone handyman weekend project, shall we?
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

And Moa would be totally OK with it because it wasn't built by government! Stupid building and safety codes!

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post

Yeah the first jogger coming at it from the top, flips an angle, stumbles to the edge of a step, collapsing it for lack of a stringer and tops it off with a post launched towards the side of head ...

So, is the anti-suicide fencing going on the outside or the inside?
    You seem obssesed with anti suicide right now makes me wonder if you are thinking of ending it well here is the number for the distress line bro 780-482-HELP (4357)

I'd rather C2E than work!

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Let's compare a 25 million dollar project to a 500 dollar hone handyman weekend project, shall we?
    As a person with some carpentry skills I can assure you this was no handyman. I'm sure my 9 yr old son could do a lot better. Stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magnus View Post
    So, is the anti-suicide fencing going on the outside or the inside?
    You seem obssesed with anti suicide right now makes me wonder if you are thinking of ending it well here is the number for the distress line bro 780-482-HELP (4357)
    Thanks but no obssession or even thoughts there.

However, if there is a number for a Pro-Good Design or Building Pride in Design Help Line I’d love to have it to forward to a number of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbones View Post
    As a person with some carpentry skills I can assure you this was no handyman. I'm sure my 9 yr old son could do a lot better. Stupidest thing I've ever seen.
    The 4x6 or whatever down the slope is very creative and two sets of that style of stringers would have been great (except for future rot.

Then put the rail posts into steel ground brackets and then attach to steps.

Make the top like a top step and not like s cardboard box that could collapse when you step on it.

Another $500 is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbones View Post
    He is this type of handyman

Corb Lund - Hard On Equipment

Last week I replaced my stairs to the basement because the original builder was of the same breed. My wife was suitably impressed with my workmanship.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

I'm surprised the stairs don't have a bicycle ramp to roll your bike up. I thought the city was trying to be inclusive to people that ride bicycles?
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Looks like they have one on the right side

From previous post

Bikes to go in the funicular. Not sure that plank spacing can have a bike there.
    www.decl.org

It's (being the plank/gap/ramp/whatever) on the right until halfway up, then it switches to the left.

I'm sure someone here will tell me why that's not a facepalm-worthy thing, but yeah...

Just had confirmation from the designer that they are the same width as existing planks, but bike have to be angled a little more due to the handrails.
    www.decl.org

It's (being the plank/gap/ramp/whatever) on the right until halfway up, then it switches to the left.

I'm sure someone here will tell me why that's not a facepalm-worthy thing, but yeah...
    Left side for down traffic, right side for up traffic.

Thales been hired for the control system.

How can that be used for a bicycle when there's a handrail extending out? Do they make bicycles without handlebars now? Those don't look like ramps to me.

And Ian, how can cyclists use a funicular that doesn't run for the majority of the day?
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

7am-9pm is the majority of the day.
    www.decl.org

6am to 11pm would be much better, but then again, downtown rolls is sidewalks up at 6 pm except friday nights still, so not really a big deal.

^Sure, in the summer time, which was mentioned hours might expand.

Is everyone perpetually frustrated on this forum? Edmonton criteria for anything: inexpensive, doesn't intrude my way of life in any way, expands the quality of my way of life, is a made-in-Edmonton solution, uses examples from other cities (work/doesn't work), looks amazing, doesn't look too bold or star-chitecture, wards off homeless people... am I missing anything?
    Live and love... your neighbourhood.

trolleys bad, slow streetcars good? <snicker>

Quote Originally Posted by GenWhy? View Post
    ^Sure, in the summer time, which was mentioned hours might expand.

Is everyone perpetually frustrated on this forum? Edmonton criteria for anything: inexpensive, doesn't intrude my way of life in any way, expands the quality of my way of life, is a made-in-Edmonton solution, uses examples from other cities (work/doesn't work), looks amazing, doesn't look too bold or star-chitecture, wards off homeless people... am I missing anything?
    It looks great, and the shorter hours are fine until the lower elevator opens (and maaaybe until the LRT footbridge opens and provides somewhere to go), but if this is supposed to be a transportation link then it should be 24/7. Thant parks (and paths through parks) officially close at night is stupid.
    There can only be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post
    6am to 11pm would be much better, but then again, downtown rolls is sidewalks up at 6 pm except friday nights still, so not really a big deal.
    Uh huh...

My guess is 6-11 in the summer.
    www.decl.org

Anyone who has had the "pleasure" of smelling the scent of defecation or urine in a LRT or parkade stairwell or even in an elevator can tell you why the funicular can't be open late at night. Even with the current hours, I expect that someone will perform waste elimination in the funicular at some point, but hopefully the hours will limit the frequency of this occurrence.

Or someone will decide to camp out inside the funicular.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Took our staff down today at 2. There were a few dozen people using it in the 15-20 we were there.
    www.decl.org

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...449321?cmp=rss

Weeks, who has cerebral palsy, uses a wheelchair and had only seen the river valley through photos. But after taking his first trip down the funicular Monday, he finally saw what everyone had been raving about.
    "It's amazing," Weeks told CBC's Radio Active Wednesday. "To be able to do that the other day was definitely something that I didn't anticipate to check off my bucket list."
    Aw, now that's awesome.

Something we can certainly agree upon. I have heard more than a few of these stories in the last few days. Amazing.
    www.decl.org

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...449321?cmp=rss

Weeks, who has cerebral palsy, uses a wheelchair and had only seen the river valley through photos. But after taking his first trip down the funicular Monday, he finally saw what everyone had been raving about.
    "It's amazing," Weeks told CBC's Radio Active Wednesday. "To be able to do that the other day was definitely something that I didn't anticipate to check off my bucket list."
    Aw, now that's awesome.
    That is great. I am happy for him.

I do wonder why he had no previous opportunity to see the river valley. There are roads, the LRT crosses the river, there are multiple river valley parks that are totally handicap accessible, the ACT Centre is in the valley and many elderly take senior bus tours to the parks including Fort Edmonton.

I used to take my parents to the river valley regularly even though my dad could only slowly walk a hundred meters with his can or walker.

I did not know that the river valley was inaccessible to the handicapped until last week. Really.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 14-12-2017 at 04:06 PM.

What was the cost of Edmonton’s funicular?

In an old post I see that I’d picked $5 million from somewhere.

Excluding the staircase, elevator, etc. though without them maybe the funicular would have had to be longer, bigger and more costly.

Funicular railway: Switzerland launches world's steepest service - BBC News

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-eur...eepest-service
    Last edited by KC; 17-12-2017 at 09:40 AM.

$24mil, COE contribution $1.7.
    www.decl.org

100 percent taxpayer funded

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

and for comparison:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.theg...en-switzerland

$24 million?

Seems a bit steep to me.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Quote Originally Posted by kcantor View Post
    and for comparison:

Now THAT's a funicular.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Quote Originally Posted by kcantor View Post
    and for comparison:

Annual maintenance costs will be higher for that one.
    Edmonton first, everything else second.

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

100 percent taxpayer funded
    absolutely true...

...but that recognition on its own still doesn’t make something either worth doing or not worth doing, or good value or not.

if our funicular is maintained, stays accessible and - sooner rather than later - connects to a network of other river valley destinations and not just a single viewpoint then it will be a valuable part of our urban fabric.

what we need to remember - and not just with the funicular - is that we need to be creating an integrated and integral fabric, not just a series of isolated unconnected threads.

Shouldn't this now be listed as 'complete'?
    “It’s so beautiful. What sort of bird is that?”

Went today. Nice facility. Does need some directional arrows or something demarking its location. The side of the Mac renders this all but invisible for anybody but Edmontonians who would know exactly where this is in anycase.

Nice smooth operation. Good for all users albeit kids on the ride wanted more thrills heh. Some were hoping for a roller coaster type ride. The one thing that is striking is how little of an up and down this jaunt actually is. I'll count stairs sometime but its really not all that much of a drop. The actual Funicular part is about a similar elevation drop to the Elevator section (Which still isn't working)

Walked to the bottom. saw the bike locks. Let me be clear here. There are 3 bike locks, 3, I'm not making this up. How on Earth is this going to be enough? Whatever happened to big bike racks? Not stylish enough. Too engineering intensive for the City to manage to tender... We got 28M in this, we're a bike city, we're promoting bike ridership around the DT and we have 3 bike locks at what will be a MAIN Bike entry point o the DT.

Overall positive. The view is good but there was no overall though of what the downward view would encompass. Basically the ugliest bridge in the city, The Edmonton Queen, as uncertain as its future is, and you can't even see Walterdale well from the promontory lower observation deck. The view up to the City bank is better, many landmarks there.

Another plus is a shortcut trail being worked on from bottom of Funicular area to SCC. This being much more direct than the lower path. This will be a big plus for Edmonton hosting such river events as Red Bull Crashed ice and also offers more access pts to the Funicular.

On Saturday (2017-12-16), I went to the funicular in the afternoon. There was a steady stream of people using it.

It goes up and down fairly fast. It was down briefly at the bottom of the hill for ten minutes, as some arsehole had pried off the plastic shield from the top of the hill emergency stop button and hit it. Credit to the staff of the funicular who got it back up and running quickly, and for Red/Greening up a temporary reattachment of the cover. I don't recall reading elsewhere about it, but there's actually a small control/monitoring shed located underneath the top funicular entrance alcove. The entrance is a locked, barred gate to the left of the funicular door. If that shed is always crewed, that explains why the hours may be limited, and would also be helpful in keeping ne'er do wells from occupying the funicular car constantly.

The elevator at the Frederick G Todd lookout was non-functional, but hopefully it will be operational for spring. It was nice to enjoy the view, and I like how they had seating on the lookout and the bridge over Grierson Hill Road. I saw people with canes, walkers, strollers, and wheel chairs use the funicular, so it is serving its purpose, and plenty of people were using the stair well, too. I'm glad we had the federal and provincial money spent on our city on this project, rather then it going elsewhere, I think the ongoing costs, unless they go crazy, should be worth it.

2017-12-16

2017-12-16

2017-12-16

2017-12-16

I was very surprised how well used this was when we walked to Downtown yesterday at 4pm. I would have thought the new shiny bobble would have worn off in the first two weeks but there was probably 50 people around with a flow in and out of the immediate area.

Great to see in my opinion.

That includes the staircase next to it too doesn’t it? Didn't this project essentially include four pieces with justification for the funicular being the need for accessibility for all?

1) a funicular
    2) a staircase or two
    3) a shared walkway
    4) an elevator

So what was the cost of the funicular itself?
    (Though, I guess the elevator should also be included as that’s also necessary for full accessibility. )

In the future ridership/total user numbers should be able to allocate notional values of the bridge/walkway between needed for funicular users and needed for able bodied.

Unsure of the breakdown, but I am pleased with it. Here's hoping they get the other project going on the south side of the river.
    www.decl.org

I rode it yesterday and didn't hate it. The ride's a bit short and the second set of stairs from the trail is missing a way to push your bike. I still think it's in the wrong place among other gripes but on the whole - meh.

Unsure of the breakdown, but I am pleased with it. Here's hoping they get the other project going on the south side of the river.
    There's a project in the works for the south bank? I must have missed that. Do you have any details?

Longer term, but the vision is to have another funicular perhaps between end of steel and the high level to provide better access from that area as well.
    www.decl.org

o.0 This is the first im hearing about this at all where did you get this info from??

Again, visionary, but from a few folks. My guess is that it is something desired, but not on the funding radar.
    www.decl.org

Jesus god no to another one, especially if its at end of steel park. QE park is already undergoing massive change and no where in the plans is there a place for it.

For once i agree with medwards......

$25M would have built (or been a good downpayment) on a nice aerial tram from Jasper ave to Whyte Ave as suggested by several posters.

More Info: https://bikeportland.org/2017/01/27/...e-versa-214214
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 09-01-2018 at 02:35 PM.

^no it wouldn't have, as much as I'm not a fan of the funicular, the idea that you can construct a safe tram (with emergency exist and similar, I guess it would need to be like a ski gondala) over the river valley for 25m is farcical. And what exactly is the point when there is already the high level bridge to walk across (and various low bridges, like the new LRT one in a few years time)?
    Last edited by moahunter; 09-01-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Love how you fear monger on aerial tram safety.

25 meters is nothing, many are 250 meters above the ground and more

^not safe, a US jet might fly up the river valley:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavale...ter_%281998%29

and more for sure. Peak 2 Peak Gondola is 436 ft above ground:

https://www.whistler.com/activities/...-peak-gondola/

^its cool, but it costs an adult $55 to travel in it...

moa, you know better, the skiing is free.

But you have to walk up

moa as a child

^^nope, that the sightseeing package. Skiing costs a lot more, about 156 per day.

moa vainly fear mongering, costs, dangerous, jet planes, people having sex, Clinton connection, spiderman etc...

Reality

The Roosevelt Island Tram NYC Fares

We follow to same fare structure as the MTA
    Up to three (3) children 44 inches tall and under ride for free on the Tram when accompanied by a fare paying adult
    Children over 44 inches tall require full fare
    $1.25 Seniors (with MTA MetroCard)
    11 urban gondolas changing the way people move
    Gondolas aren’t just for skiing anymore
    By Megan [email protected] Sep 21, 2017, 11:00am
    https://www.curbed.com/2017/9/21/163...le-cars-cities
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 09-01-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Having a cool, tourist-friendly gondola connecting the heart of old Strathcona with the heart of Downtown would be a great attraction, and a nice addition to our transit system. A tourist could spend the day at the Fringe, and then go for an evening concert at Rogers, for example. Or residents could go to both the Downtown and Old Strathcona farmer's markets on the same day. I know there are buses that connect the cores of each area, but having the gondola would be a great additional option.

guess its hard for you to read moa so here you go a United States Marine Corps EA-6B Prowler aircraft, while flying too low, against regulations, in order for the pilots to "have fun" and "take videos of the scenery"
    bolded the important part here that you clealy missed so please come up with some more fear mongering

moa as a child

and as an adult

Can we at least all agree some nice new stairs are necessary at the top of Sask. Drive and 104 st or perhaps Sask Dr. and 109 st, and promenade along Sask Drive? If we're talking about access, views, utilizing the natural beauty as a destination and a sight or "passive enjoyment", then a staircase similar to the funicular's would be simple and easy. The matter of what type of "attraction" or transportation method to get from top-of-the-bank on the south-side to the river or across, I think really depends on what happens to the Rossdale neighbourhood.
    Live and love... your neighbourhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Having a cool, tourist-friendly gondola connecting the heart of old Strathcona with the heart of Downtown would be a great attraction, and a nice addition to our transit system. A tourist could spend the day at the Fringe, and then go for an evening concert at Rogers, for example. Or residents could go to both the Downtown and Old Strathcona farmer's markets on the same day. I know there are buses that connect the cores of each area, but having the gondola would be a great additional option.
    The idea would be that aerial tramway/gondola would be a significant part of the Edmonton transit system, preferably privately financed and operated, with a leased ROW that would be a nominal charge. Maximum capacity and extended hours would allow heavy commuter service, and integrated fares with ETS. Possible subsidies are warranted because of avoided cost issues with reduced need for regular ETS service and as a subsitutution of a LRT service to Old Strathcona. Service would be handicap accessible and allow bicycles. Options should allow possible expansion of aerial service routes if provider demonstrates reliable, cost efficency service with high ridership growth.

Quote Originally Posted by GenWhy? View Post
    Can we at least all agree some nice new stairs are necessary at the top of Sask. Drive and 104 st or perhaps Sask Dr. and 109 st, and promenade along Sask Drive? If we're talking about access, views, utilizing the natural beauty as a destination and a sight or "passive enjoyment", then a staircase similar to the funicular's would be simple and easy. The matter of what type of "attraction" or transportation method to get from top-of-the-bank on the south-side to the river or across, I think really depends on what happens to the Rossdale neighbourhood.
    I agree with a Sask Drive promenade (similar to the Victoria promenade) and a stairway or funicular. If such a thing was forthcoming, the likeliest destination would be to the Kinsman and our lovely new Walterdale Bridge.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Some may be interested in reading the plans for qe park
    Master plans:
    https://www.edmonton.ca/documents/PD...erPlanSec7.pdf

more details:
    https://www.edmonton.ca/projects_pla...park-plan.aspx

www.decl.org

^Great exposure.
    www.decl.org

Some issues with a mechanical device, not really, no. That said, they should be able to sort it out given the manufacturer.
    www.decl.org

This thing has about the same uptime as any ETS elevator or escalator

C2E SME

Why are some humans hardwired to jump in elevators, anyway? It's a common problem in condo buildings as well, and really boggles my mind.

Mostly teenagers. Most of us did stupid stuff then. Im just glad my time as a stupid teenager was before social media and camera phones and hardly any cctv anywhere like there is now

Yeah I don't remember jumping in elevators ever being a thing decades ago. Stop button on escalators was always happening.

But this is kind of the problem with such out of sight infrastructure and what is NOT on site security. By the time any security responds to a disturbance its done. WE can't have one rent a cop immediately stationed and patrolling the infrastructure?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Why are some humans hardwired to jump in elevators, anyway? It's a common problem in condo buildings as well, and really boggles my mind.
    Well, you see what they did to the old swinging bridge by Drumheller? Totally ruined the thing. Back in the 60s or 70s it was a thrill to walk across it. Now it’s a steel monstrosity, as safe and as dull as could be. That’s happening everywhere - all the fun and risk us being removed from everything leaving little for kids to do now but jump in an elevator.

Walked downtown from the central SE the other night and saw the funicular was at the bottom. Doors were open so in I strode, pushed the button and... nothing. The buttons were lit up so I assumed they were activated. Disconcerted by the grinding sound of the doors struggling to close I hopped off as I didn't want to spend the night stuck. I took the $24 million staircase instead.

Why are engineers making so many mistakes?
    Edmonton first, everything else second.

Ask the big brains who worked on the Metro Line signalling system.

Only the COE can have control system issues with a single train car on a single straight line with two stations.

"This is a helluva way to run a railroad" Leonor F. Loree

I originally thought this thing would last 10-15. I'm revising that estimate to the life of the warranty, whatever that is.

Hope they kept the receipt and the original packaging....

Breaking News: Engineers for the City of Edmonton discovered Edmonton has a cold and harsh winter. Full story at 11 pm.

London got an inch of snow last week, it was +2C and 25% of their trains were cancelled. This seems minor in comparison.
    www.decl.org

Paula Simons et al need to take a deep breath and give this thing a chance. Her column this morning is like reviewing a restaurant the first week it's open.... give it time to work out the kinks before you start criticizing.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" - Einstein

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast