Thread: RF3 Infill workshops - COE needs you!!!

C2E Long Term Contributor

Default RF3 Infill workshops - COE needs you!!!

The City of Edmonton would like your help in identifying participants for an interactive workshop on the setback and amenity area requirements (patios and balconies) for row housing in the RF3 Small Scale Infill Development Zone.

Workshop Details:

Date: Monday, September 14, 2015

Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Attendees are required to RSVP to Adam Sheahan at [email protected] or 780-442-2582

*Please note: Space is limited to 42 participants. Dinner will be provided.

The City welcomes attendees with a variety of perspectives, including builders, developers, designers, architects, and those living in, or near, row housing. Workshop participants should be willing to share experiences with row housing in their communities.

For your reference, please find attached a map showing the location of the RF3 zones within the city as well as an Excel list of the neighbourhoods with RF3 zoning. Participation from stakeholders in the following areas is highly encouraged, as these neighbourhoods have been identified as having the most RF3 row housing:

Spruce Avenue

Alberta Avenue

Parkdale

Cromdale

Bonnie Doon

Westmount

Inglewood

Allendale

The City is committed to engaging residents impacted by its decisions, and we thank you in advance for your help in identifying participants for this important workshop. If you have any questions or concerns, please donít hesitate to contact me or Adam Sheahan (780-442-2582).
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IanO View Post
    The City of Edmonton would like your help in identifying participants for an interactive workshop on the setback and amenity area requirements (patios and balconies) for row housing in the RF3 Small Scale Infill Development Zone.

Workshop Details:

Date: Monday, September 14, 2015

Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Attendees are required to RSVP to Adam Sheahan at [email protected] or 780-442-2582

*Please note: Space is limited to 42 participants. Dinner will be provided.

The City welcomes attendees with a variety of perspectives, including builders, developers, designers, architects, and those living in, or near, row housing. Workshop participants should be willing to share experiences with row housing in their communities.

The City is committed to engaging residents impacted by its decisions, and we thank you in advance for your help in identifying participants for this important workshop. If you have any questions or concerns, please donít hesitate to contact me or Adam Sheahan (780-442-2582).
    "How to pack an event - 101"
    Limit the seating. Vet the attendees. Use partisan social
    media channels to preemptively notify fellow travellers.
    Well played, sir !

No rabble for you ...

^Don't appear so happy. Thanks though, Ian, I'll be sure to add my input to this as I always do. No longer a resident of Bonnie Soon, but I'll be sure to drag residents I know. Good infill is paramount.
    Live and love... your neighbourhood.