Thread: DECL Holiday Mixer - Dec 10, 2015

C2E Long Term Contributor

Default DECL Holiday Mixer - Dec 10, 2015

Holiday Mixer – December 10

Join us for DECL’s annual Holiday Mixer, a time for downtown residents and community league members to celebrate living downtown and meet other members of your neighbourhood. A time to be merry!

Thursday, December 10, 2015
    7-10 pm
    DECL Community Space – 10042 103 Street

If you’d like to bring some holiday baking, feel free to share! Light refreshments and seasonal beverages provided. Cash bar also available.

We will also be collecting donations of winter clothes – touques, gloves, scarves, new socks – for Boyle Street Community Services. Bring your unused winter clothes items to help decorate our tree!

FB Event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1012205458802758/
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

C2E Super Addict

RSVP Medwards and Noodle?
    "The only really positive thing one could say about Vancouver is, it’s not the rest of Canada." Oink (britishexpats.com)

Nah, I'm not a Downtown resident. And since we're all being polite I'll just leave it like that.

(West Oliver, thankyouverymuch)
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

^Oliver peeps are invited/will be attending as well.
    www.decl.org

No, thank you for the offer, but it's really something I have no interest participating in. Not my 'hood, not my scene, not my people, not my choice of social event.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Aww.
    www.decl.org

I'll be there, but there's another event beforehand, so I'll head in a bit later in the evening.
    “It’s so beautiful. What sort of bird is that?”