Thread: "Japanese dad teaches daughter how to handle alcohol, has Twitter in tears"

Partially Addicted to C2E

Default "Japanese dad teaches daughter how to handle alcohol, has Twitter in tears"

In case you haven't seen this story yet, I definitely recommend spending ten minutes to read this, especially if you have teenage daughters.

I personally think this guy deserves Father of the Year.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/12/0...andle-alcohol/

“To Reiko. Last night was fun. We should do it again sometime. Also, Reiko, do you know how much you drank last night to get in that groggy state? You had two beers and five chuhai (shochu high-ball). That’s your ‘limit.’ So from now on, when you go out drinking with friends, be sure to stop before you reach that limit. The world has some bad people in it, and some of them may want to take advantage of you. I can’t be around to protect you, so that’s why we did this, so you can know your own limit and protect yourself. I know you can do it. Love, Dad.”
    Imagine: a world free of hypothetical situations!

This is not a "Raves" topic relating to Edmonton. Please move it to "Off-topic/General Discussion"
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

C2E Continued Contributor

That was a good read. Thank you for posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    This is not a "Raves" topic relating to Edmonton. Please move it to "Off-topic/General Discussion"
    Oh geez, how churlish does that sound. Is it a slow night at your place?.
    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.