Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,700 of 1757

Thread: Liberals And Trudeau - Performance Review!

C2E Hard Core Contributor

If there are big tax loopholes, I agree, get rid of them. But online, wow he has managed to anger a lot of people! Looks good on him!.

Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    If there are big tax loopholes, I agree, get rid of them. But online, wow he has managed to anger a lot of people! Looks good on him!.
    These are not some obscure, extremely complex strategies used only by the wealthy 1%. They are common tax strategies used by many small businesses over the last 30 years, which the government was 100% aware of throughout all that time and ok with until now and which were also 100% legal.

By using the word loopholes, the Department of Finance is mis-characterizing things and annoying people even more. These are no more loopholes than RRSPs are loopholes. There are a lot of mis-statements about this from the government. They tried to sneak this in during the middle of summer, when they hoped no one would notice, so it it took a few weeks for people to realize what they were up to.

We have family farms, and we had are own business. I don't know about any loopholes, I wish we had. Our taxes weren't too high then, but they have gone up
    I'm still ****!d he lowered the TFSA, as if it was only the rich using them.!

I'd rather C2E than work!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    ^ Most likely if boy blunder passes this it will need to get past Royal assent. Then I imagine special interest groups will tie this thing up in the courts for awhile.
    I don't think it will get that far without changes. It has a lot of negative ramifications for any small business with family shareholders/involvement, which is most of them. I don't think the Liberals want to anger every convenience store owner and every other small business in the country and turn them against their party.

The Department of Finance either doesn't understand or is trying to downplay all the problems with this. Either Morneau is going to wake up and realize they are deceiving him, or more likely I think the Liberal MP's will put pressure on him to change it. If he refuses to budge, I think eventually he will get turfed as Finance Minister, probably some time in the next year and a half once the Liberals realize what a debacle this is.
    This kind of feels like the Long Gun registry and we know where that boondoggle went.

#Another JT cabinet shuffle
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

At current polling levels Trudeau could ram this through and wouldn't flinch. If election reform and Khadr saw his ratings go up, he's basically immune this term.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Chmilz View Post
    At current polling levels Trudeau could ram this through and wouldn't flinch. If election reform and Khadr saw his ratings go up, he's basically immune this term.
    Nobody is immune come the fall sessions, not even captain selfie...you'll see!

Small businesses can't get a break by the left. First they try this stunt and now in October the NDP want to impose another minimum wage increase. How many more companies are going to fold in the private sector?

Deleted
    Last edited by KC; 08-09-2017 at 08:10 PM.

The good, bad and downright offensive in Morneau’s tax-reform proposals | Financial Post

http://business.financialpost.com/op...form-proposals

Why Ottawa's new small business tax proposals don't go far enough

http://www.moneysense.ca/save/taxes/...posals-ottawa/

Small businesses can't get a break by the left. First they try this stunt and now in October the NDP want to impose another minimum wage increase. How many more companies are going to fold in the private sector?
    A lot, they are getting it from Notley and JT..unbelievable.

C2E Continued Contributor

It's not just small business the Liberals are screwing up.
    http://business.financialpost.com/co...d-on-his-watch

"It’s sad to say, but the last time there was so much heavy handed, poorly thought out federal interference into the energy sector was during the failed National Energy Program in the early 1980s, when Trudeau’s father Pierre was in charge."

Ottawa'sJT's tax reform could affect Doctors as well:

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/comm...-to-leave.html

I could see a lot of older doctors retiring early, and with the number of physician vacancies in the U.S. this may well translate into a massive hit on healthcare here.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

^ Agreed and this new tax reform could also make life for rural Doctors to want to practice in isolated areas say on Native reserves.

Relocate

The Northern Gateway pipeline ($7.9 billion), the Pacific Northwest LNG project ($36 billion), and now likely the Energy East pipeline ($15.7 billion) are three privately funded infrastructure projects that would have materially strengthened the economy for decades — and all were scuttled under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s watch in the past year.
    It’s sad to say, but the last time there was so much heavy handed, poorly thought out federal interference into the energy sector was during the failed National Energy Program in the early 1980s, when Trudeau’s father Pierre was in charge.

Wow...

Most of the local indigenous population supported Northern Gateway:

http://business.financialpost.com/co...ons-chiefs-say

As for the Pacific Northwest LNG project this was cancelled by Petronas's because of external conditions not necessarily because of anything JT did.

http://www.macleans.ca/economy/econo...n-b-c-s-coast/

Too my understanding the Energy East pipeline is still in the approval process isn't it?

I don't think electoral reform was a pressing issue for many - we basically just kept the existing system and no one was hurt by that. Yes, is was not in line with his promise, but it has not financial impact on anyone. Also, the Khadr decision was an emotional one, but while it cost the government money it is not directly tied to a change in taxes paid by anybody.

This case is different, it does affect small businesses financially even potentially the smallest ones (there are no dollar limits attached to these tax proposals so they could result in someone earning $50,000 paying more tax, not just the 1%. There's a lot of small businesses across the country that realize they could be financially hurt by this and as more realize this, the polls will start to reflect that too.

Most of the local indigenous population supported Northern Gateway:
    Because it meant employment!

^ Nothing wrong with that.

Of course not, we only hear about the negative. not the positive.

I don't think electoral reform was a pressing issue for many - we basically just kept the existing system and no one was hurt by that. Yes, is was not in line with his promise, but it has not financial impact on anyone. Also, the Khadr decision was an emotional one, but while it cost the government money it is not directly tied to a change in taxes paid by anybody.

This case is different, it does affect small businesses financially even potentially the smallest ones (there are no dollar limits attached to these tax proposals so they could result in someone earning $50,000 paying more tax, not just the 1%. There's a lot of small businesses across the country that realize they could be financially hurt by this and as more realize this, the polls will start to reflect that too.
    And even if they won't be affected, the spin is negative and so everyone now feels that it's a tax grab or bad bureaucratic policy.

In the end, as it always has been, those without access to all the tax avoidance methods and schemes out there, will be the ones carrying the tax load for everyone else.

The NDP are furious about electoral reform, it's not going away.. goody!!

http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4286033

Trudeau's Bahamas vacation cost over $215K — far more than initially disclosed

The opposition has a lot to ask JT about!

That $215K would have been money well spend if it had of been a one way ticket.
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    That $215K would have been money well spend if it had of been a one way ticket.
    Where is he? In a parade or jogging? Certainly not looking after stranded Canadians where hurricanes hit, must be at another tax funded retreat!

I realize that world G7 leaders need a summer vacation. But packaging this up with business and then charging tax payers the full amount is ethically wrong. The business end of this working vacation might have for example lasted a week out of a month. Billing taxpayers for a 3 week vacation? Meanwhile Canada's deficit grows like Pinocchio's nose, as we gaze in admiration JT's selfi pose. Where's the leadership? Hey I know, lets gift Jordan another $180 million while we cast a blind eye over the $43Mill the town of Churchill needs to rebuild their rail connection to the outside world?

It's like Ale Gore and his Canadian sidekick David Sazuki, saying something like, "We should all live a Spartan lifestyle to reduce our carbon footprint to fight global warming," Meanwhile those 2 hypocrites lounge around behind their message at their swimming pools destroying their livers. Don't even get me started on the Bombardier/Boeing scandal.

C2E Continued Contributor

We really shouldn't be so hard on tater tot, it is his first job.

^Zing........................nice one ralph
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

Trump sure got a lot of credit for the bump in the stock market. Trudeau?

OECD raises Canada's economic growth outlook, now best in the G7 - Business - CBC News

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/oecd...look-1.4298030

Canada's economic growth 'gangbusters' in second quarter thanks to consumers | CTV News

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/canad...mers-1.3569860
    Last edited by KC; 22-09-2017 at 06:20 PM.

We were the best in the G7 when Harper was PM, After a recession!

^ Absolutely. Trudeau is going to sell us up the river.

Default Poll finds Scheer Tories in lead

Things are starting to fall apart for Trudeau, sooner or later people will realize all the fine talk means squat when the promises aren't kept:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3765696/a...we-believe-it/

I saw that, loved this poll! Come on tater tot, secure your next job, out of work wont suit you.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

From the article:

The Forum poll, which was in the field on Sept. 13 and 14, finds the Conservatives up by four points over the Liberals. Meanwhile, the weekly tracking poll from Nanos Research, for the week ending Sept. 15, finds the Liberals with more than a 10-point lead over the Tories. For the week ending Sept. 8, Nanos had the Liberals were up by 12 points on the Tories.

Campaign Research was in the field Sept. 8-11 and it found the Liberals with a 12-point lead. Abacus Data, polling from Sept. 1-3, also found a 12-point Liberal lead. Mainstreet Research, polling Aug. 28-31, found an 11-point Liberal lead.

So you be the judge: One pollster, Forum, finds a four-point Conservative lead while five other polls from four other pollsters done around the same time find the Liberals up by 10 points or more.
    This poll is a significant outlier, although it stands to reason that things have tightened a bit.

It's a very good indication, that people are seeing JT for what he is! Some of us saw it right away.

Maybe Ignatieff can get boy blunder a job teaching

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/09/30...out-of-control

In the face of what until now have been unrelenting polls showing the Liberals well ahead of the Conservatives, Forum Research found the Tories now leading 39% to 35%, while an Angus Reid Institute poll found almost half of Canadians surveyed — 45% — say it’s time for a change in government, compared to 34% who disagree and 22% undecided.

Careful tater tot!

Hey Justin the pot is calling the kettle...
    The prime minister is accusing opponents of “stoking national divisions” through their reactions to TransCanada’s decision to cancel its Energy East Pipeline project. ...
    https://globalnews.ca/news/3791502/j...r-energy-east/

Quote Originally Posted by sundance View Post
    The prime minister is accusing opponents of “stoking national divisions” through their reactions to TransCanada’s decision to cancel its Energy East Pipeline project. ...

Gosh, next he'll give the west the finger. Tell the Mayor of poop ,that his glee was not warranted!!

Gosh, next he'll give the west the finger. Tell the Mayor of poop ,that his glee was not warranted!!
    It was a corporate decision, so if anyone is "giving the west the finger" in this case it would be Trans Canada. However, they made that decision because of a revival of another pipeline that would be cheaper to build. Quick history lesson - Keystone XL canceled by Obama, Trans Canada looks at Energy East as Plan B, Keystone XL revived by Trump, Plan B now dropped as not needed anymore.

Lets cut the political spin this is one step forward, one step back, a bit frustrating perhaps, but not some big horrible tragedy for the west. As for the Mayor of Montreal, well he is somewhat obnoxious in both official languages, but he isn't the Government of Canada.

It was a corporate decision, so if anyone is "giving the west the finger" in this case it would be Trans Canada. However, they made that decision because of a revival of another pipeline that would be cheaper to build. Quick history lesson - Keystone XL canceled by Obama, Trans Canada looks at Energy East as Plan B, Keystone XL revived by Trump, Plan B now dropped as not needed anymore.

Lets cut the political spin this is one step forward, one step back, a bit frustrating perhaps, but not some big horrible tragedy for the west. As for the Mayor of Montreal, well he is somewhat obnoxious in both official languages, but he isn't the Government of Canada.
    JT moved the goalpost! He didnt want to upset Quebec, stop sticking up for Trudy.
    He's an *****!

And do airline, automobile or train manufacturing have to worry about upstream and downstream greenhouse gas regulations? Nope they don't, only pipelines. Yes it is an economic decision, but based on a political decision by the federal Liberal government changing the rules in the middle of the process.

Consider Denis Coderre's environmental concerns, Montreal gets fuel from tankers that travel up the St. Lawrence, a move far more risky than a pipeline, the oil comes from such freedom loving countries as Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and Venezuela. That oil flows IN A PIPELINE under the St. Lawrence.

I get the feeling this has more to do with Nafta then with getting oil across our nation. Now trump will not only enjoy foreign friend but cheap oil.

#Boy blunder does it again.

And do airline, automobile or train manufacturing have to worry about upstream and downstream greenhouse gas regulations? Nope they don't, only pipelines. Yes it is an economic decision, but based on a political decision by the federal Liberal government changing the rules in the middle of the process.

Consider Denis Coderre's environmental concerns, Montreal gets fuel from tankers that travel up the St. Lawrence, a move far more risky than a pipeline, the oil comes from such freedom loving countries as Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and Venezuela. That oil flows IN A PIPELINE under the St. Lawrence.
    Think of the billions of dollars that leave the country to purchase these products that are available right here.

JT moved the goalpost! He didnt want to upset Quebec
    He knows that if he upsets Quebec he has zero chance to keep his job.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    JT moved the goalpost! He didnt want to upset Quebec
    He knows that if he upsets Quebec he has zero chance to keep his job.
    Yup, and of course everyone is being divisive, except the mayor of poop!

JT moved the goalpost! He didnt want to upset Quebec, stop sticking up for Trudy.
    He's an *****!
    It was Trans Canada's decision. I think Keystone XL was always their preferred option, but if you really want to blame a politician instead for Energy East not going ahead then it should probably be Trump who revived Keystone XL.

He's an *****!
    It was Trans Canada's decision. I think Keystone XL was always their preferred option, but if you really want to blame a politician instead for Energy East not going ahead then it should probably be Trump who revived Keystone XL.
    Why cant we have both? and no, I wont blame Trump Obama dithered around like a ******* ***** for years on this, before saying no!! You want to think Trudeau thought these would be built, think again, as I said he's an @ss, and more and more people are seeing it!

He's an *****!
    Why cant we have both? and no, I wont blame Trump Obama dithered around like a ******* ***** for years on this, before saying no!! You want to think Trudeau thought these would be built, think again, as I said he's an @ss, and more and more people are seeing it!
    Well the price of oil also dictates the demand and economics of pipelines. At $100 + /barrel maybe there would have been enough demand to support both, but lower current oil prices mean less production expansion, which means lower demand for pipelines. Its not all about Trudeau here.

So why cancel it now? The price of oil has been between $40-50 since January 2015 (when Harper was still PM), why wasn't it cancelled then? What changed to spur Trans-Canada to cancel it, because it wasn't only the price of oil.

So why cancel it now? The price of oil has been between $40-50 since January 2015 (when Harper was still PM), why wasn't it cancelled then? What changed to spur Trans-Canada to cancel it, because it wasn't only the price of oil.
    No, its not about the prince of oil. Trudeau and Notely, BFB! bad for business!
    Now the JT wants to tax any perks sales people get and tax them! WTH, can you say NOT looking after the middle class..

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

anyone else heard the latest rumour about justin trudeau and bill morneau’s proposed simplified new tax form?

apparently it applies to both corporate and personal tax filers and only consist of two lines:

line 1. total earnings outside of personal family trust funds: $_________
    line 2. remit amount shown on line 1.
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

What happened was the revival of Keystone XL got to the point where Trans Canada felt confident about relying on it.

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

What happened was the revival of Keystone XL got to the point where Trans Canada felt confident about relying on it.
    it’s less a matter of relying on keystone xl as it is no longer being able to rely on the approval of energy east. it’s clearly a matter of deciding not to throw good money after bad in a lost cause that was/is clearly never going to be approved. not only was energy east always going to compete with keystone xl and kinder morgan, it was also going to compete with northern gateway. jt killed northern gateway with his “tanker moratorium” - which still doesn’t include those moving from alaska to washington - and his addition of downstream emissions was intended to do just what it did.

Business Strategy 101

Plan A: Keystone XL
    If Plan A is stalled go to Plan B

Plan B: Energy East
    If Plan A is approved, drop Plan B

Everyone clear on the business strategy?
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Business Strategy 101

business strategy 201

plan a: develop a profitable business model (restaurants or shoe stores or pipelines).

plan b: expand business model (more restaurants or shoe stores or pipelines) in markets that will be profitable (ie keystone xl and energy east).

plan c: shut down business units or stop expansion (fewer restaurants or shoe stores or pipelines) that turn out to be no longer profitable ie chili’s restaurants in alberta or energy east. chili’s isn’t closing in alberta because they’re doing so well in texas, it’s because the alberta restaurants aren’t profitable enough. energy east is being shut down because it’s not able to secure approvals that will allow it to be profitable.

with gateway not proceeding energy east should have been a less risky investment option even with keystone xl. all three of them would have serviced different customers in different markets in the same way a chili's in edmonton doesn’t compete with a chili’s in dallas.

everyone clear on the difference and how successful business strategy is analyzed and implemented in multi-market scenarios?

^TransCanada won't build any pipeline unless it gets enough shippers committed. Line 3 and TMPL are about 80% committed, the NEB mandate. To get both of Keystone XL and Energy East built, TransCanada likely needs a similar commitment for each pipeline. It may not be possible today, the oil sands aren't growing fast enough (and maybe never will if you believe the cap will kick in). So, instead of splitting the shippers among two pipelines, they need to move them all onto one. It seems Keystone XL is the pipeline with the higher commitment (the Southern portion of it has been built), so TransCanada I expect will be hoping some of the Energy East shippers will move across. Without that, neither pipeline might get built, or TransCanada could take a multi-billion dollar bet without the commitments (which is very unusual for a pipeline company / higher risk for financing).
    Last edited by moahunter; 11-10-2017 at 10:15 AM.

They didn't put a billion dollars into Energy East to have it fail, they just weren't going to put any more into it!

They will when the Federal political landscape changes.

That is if all these potheads can get their @ss out of their heads long enough to vote boy blunder out.

Quote Originally Posted by kcantor View Post
    it’s less a matter of relying on keystone xl as it is no longer being able to rely on the approval of energy east. it’s clearly a matter of deciding not to throw good money after bad in a lost cause that was/is clearly never going to be approved. not only was energy east always going to compete with keystone xl and kinder morgan, it was also going to compete with northern gateway. jt killed northern gateway with his “tanker moratorium” - which still doesn’t include those moving from alaska to washington - and his addition of downstream emissions was intended to do just what it did.
    I think there are three pipelines currently being planned. It would probably be more productive for Albertans and the companies planning these pipelines to focus on getting them completed, rather than pout and sulk like petulant children about the ones that don't go ahead. Those three should be more than adequate for our future needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Business Strategy 101

business strategy 201

plan a: develop a profitable business model (restaurants or shoe stores or pipelines).

plan b: expand business model (more restaurants or shoe stores or pipelines) in markets that will be profitable (ie keystone xl and energy east).

plan c: shut down business units or stop expansion (fewer restaurants or shoe stores or pipelines) that turn out to be no longer profitable ie chili’s restaurants in alberta or energy east. chili’s isn’t closing in alberta because they’re doing so well in texas, it’s because the alberta restaurants aren’t profitable enough. energy east is being shut down because it’s not able to secure approvals that will allow it to be profitable.

with gateway not proceeding energy east should have been a less risky investment option even with keystone xl. all three of them would have serviced different customers in different markets in the same way a chili's in edmonton doesn’t compete with a chili’s in dallas.

everyone clear on the difference and how successful business strategy is analyzed and implemented in multi-market scenarios?
    So what great overseas market was Energy East going to serve? Hopefully not Europe where they're banning oil from the oilsands, diesel and are now working on phasing out gas powered vehicles in favour of electric ones. It seems to me the more viable and lucrative overseas market is Asia/Pacific.

I think there are three pipelines currently being planned. It would probably be more productive for Albertans and the companies planning these pipelines to focus on getting them completed, rather than pout and sulk like petulant children about the ones that don't go ahead. Those three should be more than adequate for our future needs.
    Where are you? The NDP in BC have threatened to tie pipelines up in court for years, where is Notley, and fancy socks. What a bloody gong show

Tater Tot is wooing (he wishes) them down in the states at the moment. He's too busy playing the roll to actually act the part of P M. Trump may act like a fool but Tater is one.

Tater Tot is wooing (he wishes) them down in the states at the moment. He's too busy playing the roll to actually act the part of P M. Trump may act like a fool but Tater is one.
    Ah, his favourite thing to do, not be in Canada! Why did Sophie need to go? Is she singing?????

The NDP in BC have threatened to tie pipelines up in court for years, where is Notley, and fancy socks. What a bloody gong show
    The Alberta NDP government is in front of BC Federal Court of Appeal this week supporting the federal and NEB approvals of the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion. The arguments defending the approvals will be made by lawyers and senior officials, not politicians.

Not sure what more you think Notley personally can do at this point? Picket in front of the courthouse? Not sure this would impress the justices deciding the case.

An encouraging development is the Musqueam First Nations withdrawal from the case against the Trans Mountain approvals. Encouraging because the Musqueam First Nation sees most of metro Vancouver as its traditional territory, and this is where opposition to the pipeline expansion is strongest.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/mu...oval-1.4329175

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

The only gong show is the one going on in the heads of the CONS who post here. Sad that the Alberta educational system produced such people....

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by The Man From YEG View Post
    The only gong show is the one going on in the heads of the CONS who post here. Sad that the Alberta educational system produced such people....
    i hate to disappoint you but alberta's population reached 4.3 million last year and is still growing.

it was 3.6 million just 5 years earlier and it was only 2.5 million in 1990.

if you have an issue with those who post here based on the educational system that produced us, you will need to look outside of alberta because most of us are in-migrants from elsewhere in the country...

If you want to blame your educational system go ahead. The people who I mention know who they are.

^Fascinating how anal some people can get.

^From an expert on the subject.

Ah, his favourite thing to do, not be in Canada! Why did Sophie need to go? Is she singing?????
    Sophie warbling while J T gazes at her like she's some kind of singing diva. They both come across a shallow and phony.

C2E Posting Power

Justin Trudeau puts Donald Trump on notice over Bombardier tariffs

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau put Donald Trump on notice over the aerospace spat between Boeing and Bombardier, saying if the U.S. president goes ahead with the nearly 300 per cent tariffs on Bombardier, it will “block” the Canadian Armed Forces from purchasing Boeing fighter jets.

Meanwhile Billion's of dollars are wasted over the F-35 program. Even angry Tom blasted JT it.

Meanwhile Billion's of dollars are wasted over the F-35 program. Even angry Tom blasted JT it.
    LOL. I love it, oh, and this!https://www.economist.com/news/ameri...ustin-trudeaus

^..........and yet some gormless females still look on in awe and the metro sexual girly men still think he is the best thing since sliced bread.

^..........and yet some gormless females still look on in awe and the metro sexual girly men still think he is the best thing since sliced bread.
    Oh I know, men do as welll!

Now, now, don't get all upset and jealous because the ladies like him more.

Perhaps Harper was trying to;
    Conduct a vocal orchestra
    Practice his force choking
    Working on his wax on/wax off

While we're onto Liberals and their boondoggles, lets give the middle finger to Paul Martin and his Long gun registry. Oh and how about , JT being sucked into Theresa Spence and the Tee Pee incident.

Wow, still hung up on PM Harper, hilarious...

^ Where is my thanks button?

It’s always fascinating reading what, and how, you women think. Even when it sounds like “locker room” talk.

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    It’s always fascinating reading what, and how, you women think. Even when it sounds like “locker room” talk.
    Men liking Trudeau, isn't locker room talk. Your mind..tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    What makes you think H.L is a woman? Maybe H.L. is a entity or even a corporation operating under a different voice? You know what happens when you assume..

Not really HL, I was commenting on the Harper picture (it looks like it was removed), he was outside talking to some people, with his hands in front of him, hence my comments.

Not really HL, I was commenting on the Harper picture (it looks like it was removed), he was outside talking to some people, with his hands in front of him, hence my comments.
    I didn't see any picture, sorry about that..

Hands up if you forgot you had a villa in France..LOL Morneau is a dolt!( a very very rich dolt)

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/10/20...k-for-the-feds

TODAY'S QUESTION

How would you rate Trudeau's government as it hits the two-year mark?

Excellent 728 (16 %)
    Fair 1501 (32 %)
    Poor 2431 (52 %)
    LOL. I'm loving this...he just wasn't ready!!
    Last edited by H.L.; 20-10-2017 at 07:22 PM.

Hands up if you forgot you had a villa in France..LOL Morneau is a dolt!( a very very rich dolt)
    If Justin was experienced he would have asked Morneau to step down, having him remain as Finance Minister means the opposition will hammer this point again and again.

If Justin was experienced he would have asked Morneau to step down, having him remain as Finance Minister means the opposition will hammer this point again and again.
    Of course they will..Mr uhh err umm err was in spruce grove to pump up his candidate , hmm I don't think that will help.

Here's another one to nail JT's coffin:

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAtSCbi?m=en-ca

^That's terrible. Tax and spend Liberals. What can one say.

Sure is and the story broke front page news as CTV's top story.

What can one say? Damage control.

Liberal times are tough times. I suspect it's time for Trudeau to bring in more refugees. They don't know what he's really like..

^He'll be fawning all over them for future votes.

^He'll be fawning all over them for future votes.
    Didn't he change the rules, so new immigrants can vote earlier now?

The bloom is off this rose, he'll be very lucky to get a second term...

At the speed of the immigration process he might be dead of old age by the time they get to vote (yes I'm being sarcastic). It is now a 5 year period.
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizen...ligibility.asp

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast