Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,300 of 3832

Thread: Liberals And Trudeau - Performance Review!

  1. #3201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Of JT not me. Your overreacting.
    No Iím not. You say our pm made this choice solely for optics. What BS she is extreamly qualified.

    Your starment id very sexist and the same sexist statement was made by many others when our pm chose his first cabinet roster.

    Iím sorry you donít believe that she was chosen for her brain and accomplishments and instead believe it has something to do with her vagina and her heritage. The only outlandish opinion or over reaction here is yours.
    Last edited by edmonton daily photo; 12-02-2019 at 09:48 PM.

  2. #3202

    Default

    https://www.thestar.com/politics/fed...m-cabinet.html

    This on the same day that Trudeau was saying he had spoken to Raybould and that there were no issues and that they were in agreement that she wasn't directed.

    This gets worse every day for Trudeau. I find it unsettling that he met with her twice in recent days to go over events (much like a criminal would do to get the stories straight for testimony) and with Trudeau typical bluster stating Raybould knew all along it was her call, no direction..

    Now she resigns from cabinet, I mean her cabinet demotion. Also interesting is Trudeau statement he continued to have faith in her (but why then the demotion?) and lets be clear here she was highly touted by Trudeau when cabinet postings were assigned. There was never any explanation for why Raybould was demoted in the first place. Which is an action that is inconsistent with Trudeaus establishment of his cabinet.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  3. #3203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    I don't think Trudeau cared about her qualifications but more about her as being an indigenous woman because he wanted a gender/racial balanced cabinet. I know that sounds misogynistic of him. This whole scandal, the longer it lasts is going to shed negative light on Trudeau and Scheer. If anything its entertaining.
    What a sexest statement to make, it makes you sound like the asshat not our PM.
    How is that sexist? Despite her qualifications and experience, Justin Trudeau himself said he hired so many women to cabinet positions "because it's 2015", not because they were qualified. I have no idea how anyone with at least half a brain can defend him for making THAT sexist statement.

  4. #3204
    C2E Stole my Heart!!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    9,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Of JT not me. Your overreacting.
    No I’m not. You say our pm made this choice solely for optics. What BS she is extreamly qualified.

    Your starment id very sexist and the same sexist statement was made by many others when our pm chose his first cabinet roster.

    I’m sorry you don’t believe that she was chosen for her brain and accomplishments and instead believe it has something to do with her vagina and her heritage. The only outlandish opinion or over reaction here is yours.
    I didn't say anything about her. I think Trudeau cared more about optics then Jody Wilson-Raybould qualifications which too me, sounds misogynistic of him.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  5. #3205
    C2E Stole my Heart!!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    9,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    I don't think Trudeau cared about her qualifications but more about her as being an indigenous woman because he wanted a gender/racial balanced cabinet. I know that sounds misogynistic of him. This whole scandal, the longer it lasts is going to shed negative light on Trudeau and Scheer. If anything its entertaining.
    What a sexest statement to make, it makes you sound like the asshat not our PM.
    How is that sexist? Despite her qualifications and experience, Justin Trudeau himself said he hired so many women to cabinet positions "because it's 2015", not because they were qualified. I have no idea how anyone with at least half a brain can defend him for making THAT sexist statement.
    Thank you!
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  6. #3206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    I don't think Trudeau cared about her qualifications but more about her as being an indigenous woman because he wanted a gender/racial balanced cabinet. I know that sounds misogynistic of him. This whole scandal, the longer it lasts is going to shed negative light on Trudeau and Scheer. If anything its entertaining.
    What a sexest statement to make, it makes you sound like the asshat not our PM.
    How is that sexist? Despite her qualifications and experience, Justin Trudeau himself said he hired so many women to cabinet positions "because it's 2015", not because they were qualified. I have no idea how anyone with at least half a brain can defend him for making THAT sexist statement.
    Just keep digging dude. You and Evan think some sort of affirmative action statementresulted in the promotion of women.. you are sad and your views are nothing but sexist and border on racist in this case as well. Itís sad to think you believe that these people werenít as equally or more qualified then their male counterparts.. that we somehow had to compromise or we sacrificed quality so we could have gender parity in cabinet....

    The women of today have worked extreamly hard to break through barrier after barrier and you belittle their accomplishments, saying they have only achieved them because of benevolent men.

    In a fair and balanced world our government and our cabinet will resemble that of the general population. With members of all communities and genders.

    Itís sad to think that you are more interested in holding onto your sexist beliefs instead of accepting the fact that the people who were chosen to be in cabinet were chosen because they were qualified and capable.

    Iím not responding to you anymore on this topic. I donít agree with the choices this minister has made on most of the issues she has had to deal with but in no way do I think that she wasnít qualified or deserving of the chance and the honour that she earned. She was awarded the job based on her merits.... not her private parts.
    Last edited by edmonton daily photo; 12-02-2019 at 11:00 PM.

  7. #3207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Of JT not me. Your overreacting.
    No I’m not. You say our pm made this choice solely for optics. What BS she is extreamly qualified.

    Your starment id very sexist and the same sexist statement was made by many others when our pm chose his first cabinet roster.

    I’m sorry you don’t believe that she was chosen for her brain and accomplishments and instead believe it has something to do with her vagina and her heritage. The only outlandish opinion or over reaction here is yours.
    I didn't say anything about her. I think Trudeau cared more about optics then Jody Wilson-Raybould qualifications which too me, sounds misogynistic of him.
    I think most people agree. In anycase Trudeau staged and hoisted that as if it was principled egalitarian representation. The reality is your chances of being represented in Trudeaus Cabinet were several times higher if you happened to be a female. That isn't supposition, its fact.

    edp will bang a gong regardless what you state.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  8. #3208

    Default

    Thatís right makes these various sexist remarks about me.

    Bravo

  9. #3209
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    https://www.thestar.com/politics/fed...m-cabinet.html

    This on the same day that Trudeau was saying he had spoken to Raybould and that there were no issues and that they were in agreement that she wasn't directed.

    This gets worse every day for Trudeau. I find it unsettling that he met with her twice in recent days to go over events (much like a criminal would do to get the stories straight for testimony) and with Trudeau typical bluster stating Raybould knew all along it was her call, no direction..

    Now she resigns from cabinet, I mean her cabinet demotion. Also interesting is Trudeau statement he continued to have faith in her (but why then the demotion?) and lets be clear here she was highly touted by Trudeau when cabinet postings were assigned. There was never any explanation for why Raybould was demoted in the first place. Which is an action that is inconsistent with Trudeaus establishment of his cabinet.
    I like what her father had to say.As for JT, he threw her under those Winnipeg buses he was standing in front of..she's been through a lot!

  10. #3210
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Why does Justin keep changing his story?
    Err umm err I don't err umm know..what a total *****, JT is.

  11. #3211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    https://www.thestar.com/politics/fed...m-cabinet.html

    This on the same day that Trudeau was saying he had spoken to Raybould and that there were no issues and that they were in agreement that she wasn't directed.

    This gets worse every day for Trudeau. I find it unsettling that he met with her twice in recent days to go over events (much like a criminal would do to get the stories straight for testimony) and with Trudeau typical bluster stating Raybould knew all along it was her call, no direction..

    Now she resigns from cabinet, I mean her cabinet demotion. Also interesting is Trudeau statement he continued to have faith in her (but why then the demotion?) and lets be clear here she was highly touted by Trudeau when cabinet postings were assigned. There was never any explanation for why Raybould was demoted in the first place. Which is an action that is inconsistent with Trudeaus establishment of his cabinet.
    I like what her father had to say.As for JT, he threw her under those Winnipeg buses he was standing in front of..she's been through a lot!
    Should be troubling to the Liberals that Rayboulds star is burning brighter for her principled resignation and for her apparent steadfast determination to uphold ethics than be party to Trudeaus version of camp cabinet.

    I could very easily see Raybould crossing floor and being in a different cabinet after the next election.

    JT is like a boy that will never grow up. With an understanding of idealism to match. Unfortunately for him he's pretty transparent.


    Is it even possible that liberals could continue to support this government? Corruption took hold fast this time around. One term and this much hot water.
    Last edited by Replacement; 12-02-2019 at 11:44 PM.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  12. #3212
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    https://www.thestar.com/politics/fed...m-cabinet.html

    This on the same day that Trudeau was saying he had spoken to Raybould and that there were no issues and that they were in agreement that she wasn't directed.

    This gets worse every day for Trudeau. I find it unsettling that he met with her twice in recent days to go over events (much like a criminal would do to get the stories straight for testimony) and with Trudeau typical bluster stating Raybould knew all along it was her call, no direction..

    Now she resigns from cabinet, I mean her cabinet demotion. Also interesting is Trudeau statement he continued to have faith in her (but why then the demotion?) and lets be clear here she was highly touted by Trudeau when cabinet postings were assigned. There was never any explanation for why Raybould was demoted in the first place. Which is an action that is inconsistent with Trudeaus establishment of his cabinet.
    I like what her father had to say.As for JT, he threw her under those Winnipeg buses he was standing in front of..she's been through a lot!
    Should be troubling to the Liberals that Rayboulds star is burning brighter for her principled resignation and for her apparent steadfast determination to uphold ethics than be party to Trudeaus version of camp cabinet.

    I could very easily see Raybould crossing floor and being in a different cabinet after the next election.

    JT is like a boy that will never grow up. With an understanding of idealism to match. Unfortunately for him he's pretty transparent.


    Is it even possible that liberals could continue to support this government? Corruption took hold fast this time around. One term and this much hot water.
    The ethic commissioner has been busy with these feds, in a very short time, you're right.
    She could sit as an independent, but some party is missing out on a very good person. Maybe she could cross to the green party? I truly don't know. I didn't hear JT say once how smart she was, or how good she was at her job. Doesn't the p/t drama teacher realise he's yapping about an articulate lawyer? She has him, just by keeping silent..

  13. #3213
    C2E Stole my Heart!!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    9,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    https://www.thestar.com/politics/fed...m-cabinet.html

    This on the same day that Trudeau was saying he had spoken to Raybould and that there were no issues and that they were in agreement that she wasn't directed.

    This gets worse every day for Trudeau. I find it unsettling that he met with her twice in recent days to go over events (much like a criminal would do to get the stories straight for testimony) and with Trudeau typical bluster stating Raybould knew all along it was her call, no direction..

    Now she resigns from cabinet, I mean her cabinet demotion. Also interesting is Trudeau statement he continued to have faith in her (but why then the demotion?) and lets be clear here she was highly touted by Trudeau when cabinet postings were assigned. There was never any explanation for why Raybould was demoted in the first place. Which is an action that is inconsistent with Trudeaus establishment of his cabinet.
    I like what her father had to say.As for JT, he threw her under those Winnipeg buses he was standing in front of..she's been through a lot!
    I do as well. I hope if its possible and when Trudeau gets the boot, Scheer or someone else will find a place for her in her/his cabinet. I'm looking forward to hearing what she says about all this.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  14. #3214
    C2E Stole my Heart!!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    9,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man From YEG View Post
    Scheer's statements about his meeting with SNC-Lavalin executives is so transparently false that it is laughable...
    Just so we have basic uniform understanding SNC met or truisms to meet with the leaders of all the major parties. Further to that the fact that they were lobbying for the addition of new prosecution categories was public knowledge and they even made public you tube videos advocating for what they wanted, why they wanted it and what outcome they were desiring.

    Value judge this as you see fit, I have... I think it’s just important to get facts out on the table.
    Not that Scheer hasn't got dirt on his hands what with suggesting a deferred prosecution agreement:

    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...l-charges.html

    What was that again about SNC-Lavalin edp?
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  15. #3215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    She was awarded the job based on her merits.... not her private parts.
    Justin said he appointed her "because it's 2015"

    I like to think that Justin looked beyond her genitals when giving her the job, but I can't be sure what he thinks.

    I can only go by what he said. And that's what he said, word-for-word.

    Not "Because she deserves it", not "Because she earned it", not "Because she is most qualified for it."

    Nope. He said she was appointed for the job "Because it's 2015."
    Last edited by MrOilers; 13-02-2019 at 06:48 AM.

  16. #3216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man From YEG View Post
    Scheer's statements about his meeting with SNC-Lavalin executives is so transparently false that it is laughable...
    Just so we have basic uniform understanding SNC met or truisms to meet with the leaders of all the major parties. Further to that the fact that they were lobbying for the addition of new prosecution categories was public knowledge and they even made public you tube videos advocating for what they wanted, why they wanted it and what outcome they were desiring.

    Value judge this as you see fit, I have... I think it’s just important to get facts out on the table.
    Not that Scheer hasn't got dirt on his hands what with suggesting a deferred prosecution agreement:

    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...l-charges.html

    What was that again about SNC-Lavalin edp?
    That they publicly lobbied every major party and the Canadian Public directly

  17. #3217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    She was awarded the job based on her merits.... not her private parts.
    Justin said he appointed her "because it's 2015"

    I like to think that Justin looked beyond her genitals when giving her the job, but I can't be sure what he thinks.

    I can only go by what he said. And that's what he said, word-for-word.

    Not "Because she deserves it", not "Because she earned it", not "Because she is most qualified for it."

    Nope. He said she was appointed for the job "Because it's 2015."
    Having gender parody in cabinet should of happened years ago, increased numbers of women running for office should of happened years ago. They havenít for years. Politics has a long history of using women as fall people. They get called sluts, critisized for the way they sound. The way they look. The above is not an exhausted list.

    The 2015 line refers to a lot of prior inequity... it doesnít mean we sacrificed quality.

    Keep deminishing the achievements of women there oilers. Itís clear you donít get it.

    why defend people who make comments like the fact she is aboriginal and a women were more important then her prior public recognition and achievements. Look back at the org statement. Look at what you are defending. You may not like the PM fine but donít qualify and quantify that dislike because he choose a number of highly qualified and capable women to be in his cabinet.

    Start asking why so many men feel so insecure and threatened. I am not directing that statement at anyone in particular but when men react to women who succeed by diminishing it or threatening/wishing violence or rape upon them it becomes crystal clear that sexism persists to this day and in 2019 I would of liked to think we were better than this but we still arenít.

  18. #3218
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    She was awarded the job based on her merits.... not her private parts.
    Justin said he appointed her "because it's 2015"

    I like to think that Justin looked beyond her genitals when giving her the job, but I can't be sure what he thinks.

    I can only go by what he said. And that's what he said, word-for-word.

    Not "Because she deserves it", not "Because she earned it", not "Because she is most qualified for it."

    Nope. He said she was appointed for the job "Because it's 2015."
    He didn't realise what a strong woman was, JWR is that strong woman, and she said no, no to doing the dirty for grubby SNC, regardless if Butts etc think Quebec is so special

    He's spoken of JWR like she's something under his shoe, he's vapid and clueless and under that fake grin, he's angry!

  19. #3219
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man From YEG View Post
    Scheer's statements about his meeting with SNC-Lavalin executives is so transparently false that it is laughable...
    Just so we have basic uniform understanding SNC met or truisms to meet with the leaders of all the major parties. Further to that the fact that they were lobbying for the addition of new prosecution categories was public knowledge and they even made public you tube videos advocating for what they wanted, why they wanted it and what outcome they were desiring.

    Value judge this as you see fit, I have... I think itís just important to get facts out on the table.
    Not that Scheer hasn't got dirt on his hands what with suggesting a deferred prosecution agreement:

    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...l-charges.html

    What was that again about SNC-Lavalin edp?
    He , Scheer, was asked questions about SNC, and * gasp* answered them, will JT, no, unless ordered to, he won't..HUGE difference

  20. #3220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Having gender parody in cabinet should of happened years ago, increased numbers of women running for office should of happened years ago. They haven’t for years.
    It's been a gender parody since Trudeau was elected.

    And maybe there are fewer women in politics because fewer women want to run for office than men do? Maybe it's more complex than "______ group is oppressed"? You won't consider that possibility, though because you always need to identify a hypotheical "victim" group everywhere you look, so you can keep patting yourself on the back to feed your insatiable "white in shining armour" ego.

  21. #3221
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    S&P cut the Montreal-based company by one level to BBB-, the lowest investment-grade rating, according to a statement Tuesday. The downgrade reflects the companyís reduced prospects for earnings and cash flow, and heightened risk from a global slowdown and potential fallout from corruption charges in Canada, S&P said.

    https://business.financialpost.com/commodities/mining/snc-lavalins-debt-rating-cut-by-sp-after-profit-warning

  22. #3222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Having gender parody in cabinet should of happened years ago, increased numbers of women running for office should of happened years ago. They haven’t for years.
    It's been a gender parody since Trudeau was elected.

    And maybe there are fewer women in politics because fewer women want to run for office than men do? Maybe it's more complex than "______ group is oppressed"? You won't consider that possibility, though because you always need to identify a hypotheical "victim" group everywhere you look, so you can keep patting yourself on the back to feed your insatiable "white in shining armour" ego.
    I laughed for a few minutes at the ironic term "gender parody" edp is good for those. I was waiting for somebody to mock it.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  23. #3223
    C2E Stole my Heart!!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    9,725

    Default

    Just saying:

    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  24. #3224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Just saying:

    but, it's not quite he said, she said. It's more like he said and she hasn't said and I have a feeling for some reason it may remain that way.

  25. #3225
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Silence is golden, she'll speak eventually. She didn't hire a lawyer for fun!
    So much for JT the feminist. Demoting her for why? He's muzzled her..

  26. #3226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Silence is golden, she'll speak eventually. She didn't hire a lawyer for fun!
    So much for JT the feminist. Demoting her for why? He's muzzled her..
    So if you are a feminist, can you only demote men now? I think the reasons for demoting her have already been stated, whether you choose to believe them or not. Cabinet ministers positions change from time to time both for men and women, that's nothing new or unusual in our country.

    As I understand it she is not speaking for legal reasons, not because Trudeau has told her not to so I wouldn't call it muzzling. There is still an active court case related to this matter, so understandably the ability for her to speak may be constrained. I expect this was her considered assessment of the situation and she may have hired the lawyer to confirm it.

  27. #3227
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    He won't waive client /lawyer privilege. If he has nothing to hide, why not?
    Bring on the popcorn!!..lol
    Jody knows the law, far better than a p/t drama teacher
    I'll stand with her..

  28. #3228
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/chie...otes-1.4297790

    Butts really mucked this one up...

  29. #3229
    C2E Stole my Heart!!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    9,725

    Default

    Did the image come through?
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  30. #3230

    Default

    Government spent $12.7 million on car rentals, on top of $23 million in new cars for the G7 summit | Sault Star

    https://www.saultstar.com/news/polit...3-860a917a5488

  31. #3231

    Default

    Old executive privilege vs dumb teenager disadvantage

    One group gets multimillion dollar bonuses and privileged access to power and the other forever burdened with a criminal record and no future



    500,000 Canadians Have Old Criminal Records for Pot Possession. Trudeau Won’t Commit to Pardon Them.
    Critics accuse Trudeau government of being more interested in commercializing cannabis than civil liberties
    June 21, 2018


    “On Wednesday, Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould and Liberal pot czar Bill Blair refused to answer direct questions from reporters about whether the Liberal government intends to pardon Canadians with old pot possession convictions.

    The Liberals also voted against an NDP motion calling on the government to take steps to “immediately provide pardons for those burdened by criminal records for cannabis offences that will soon be legal.”

    https://pressprogress.ca/500000-cana...o-pardon-them/


  32. #3232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Silence is golden, she'll speak eventually. She didn't hire a lawyer for fun!
    So much for JT the feminist. Demoting her for why? He's muzzled her..
    Hl I really think you are seeing what you want. I strongly suggest you listen to Canadaland today and oppo from last week. We have a lot of political insiders who wonít go on the record but have their own motives. We have stories written in questionable ways that are wit them in a tactically vague ways and all rubbing up agains the fact that joe public doesnít actually know how our govts work.

    These same political insiders also claim that JWR was hard to work with which may be a tad sexist but it shows clear conflicts with her and people within cabinet. Letís remeber that it wasnít someone in the PMO office that leaked this story... itís liberal insiders.... who is that? Should the journalist.... who has his own motives.... even allowed for off the record anominous quoting.

    Besides all of this there is JWR performance. She has put forward BAD legislation. The one that gave broad sweeping power to cops that will likely be found to be unconstitutional is the shining example of this! Itís funny because she vocally denounces the govíts reconciliation choices but then puts forward laws that will largely be disproportionately used against oppressed minorieties. She should of made refusing to be carded illegal while she was at it.

    If she felt pressured, fine, but pressured is not the same as directed. Further to that in the Canadian system our head of govt can freely explore political questions around legal matters with our head of justice. Donít think for one second Harper didnít discus political and economical ramifications with Peter McKay, because he did. The possible closure of SNC and the loss of 10,000 jobs is something you canít not talk about. It doesnít mean they get to walk away but it does mean we have to decide carefully how we deal with and move forward from this.... further to all of this... the justice ministry has its own checks and balances to protect against political interference. None of which were instigated in this case... we know this because the process canít be side stepped they must be done in writing and must be part of the public record.

    People are too fast to see what they want... call people names, make fun of teachers and think that what is going down in the USA also magically happens here at the same time.
    Last edited by edmonton daily photo; 18-02-2019 at 09:17 AM.

  33. #3233
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    JT has changed his story every single day. He's as guilty as sin, and a fake. He'll throw a strong indigenous woman under the bus to save his weak minded bully self!

    Lefty followers, sheeple, will believe everything he says.This will all become PM Harpers fault, because that's all they have..
    I'll wait until minister Raybould speaks, I hope she leaves the liberals and sits independent.
    He's upset women, indigenous communities and now vets..what a loser!!!

    Hard to work with? If that had been a male, that would never had been said, how disgusting.

  34. #3234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    JT has changed his story every single day. He's as guilty as sin, and a fake. He'll throw a strong indigenous woman under the bus to save his weak minded bully self!

    Lefty followers, sheeple, will believe everything he says.This will all become PM Harpers fault, because that's all they have..
    I'll wait until minister Raybould speaks, I hope she leaves the liberals and sits independent.
    He's upset women, indigenous communities and now vets..what a loser!!!

    Hard to work with? If that had been a male, that would never had been said, how disgusting.
    Are you okay?

  35. #3235
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    JT has changed his story every single day. He's as guilty as sin, and a fake. He'll throw a strong indigenous woman under the bus to save his weak minded bully self!

    Lefty followers, sheeple, will believe everything he says.This will all become PM Harpers fault, because that's all they have..
    I'll wait until minister Raybould speaks, I hope she leaves the liberals and sits independent.
    He's upset women, indigenous communities and now vets..what a loser!!!

    Hard to work with? If that had been a male, that would never had been said, how disgusting.
    Are you okay?
    Are you? You seem mighty sure JT isn't a liar, that's clearly a sign of deranged! ROTFL.

  36. #3236

    Default

    Hello Lady: Get some professional help.

  37. #3237
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man From YEG View Post
    Hello Lady: Get some professional help.
    After you, yeggyman.

  38. #3238
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    https://globalnews.ca/news/4972637/g...u-snc-lavalin/

    Justin Trudeau’s top adviser Gerald Butts resigns amid SNC-Lavalin affair

    Lying POS!

  39. #3239
    C2E SME
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    11,238

    Default

    This whole thing is a huge, huge mess. Depending on where this goes, JT may well end up being the first PM in Canadian history to win an initial majority and not get a second one.

  40. #3240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    JT has changed his story every single day. He's as guilty as sin, and a fake. He'll throw a strong indigenous woman under the bus to save his weak minded bully self!

    Lefty followers, sheeple, will believe everything he says.This will all become PM Harpers fault, because that's all they have..
    I'll wait until minister Raybould speaks, I hope she leaves the liberals and sits independent.
    He's upset women, indigenous communities and now vets..what a loser!!!

    Hard to work with? If that had been a male, that would never had been said, how disgusting.
    “Hard to work with” is only said the females? I believe I’ve heard that said about males. A quick search brought up comments about Dion when he was being given the punt that he was known to be difficult to work with.

    Also, I don’t one can legitimately yet say that Trudeau himself actually said that in Wilson-Raybould’s case. Read this:



    Trudeau urged to condemn ‘racist and sexist’ attacks on Jody Wilson-Raybould amid SNC-Lavalin affair - National | Globalnews.ca

    “That report referenced unspecified “insiders” and suggested Wilson-Raybould was shuffled from the high-profile portfolio last month because “she had become a thorn in the side of the cabinet, someone insiders say was difficult to get along with, known to berate fellow cabinet ministers openly at the table.” “

    https://globalnews.ca/news/4951852/j...lson-raybould/
    As for saying; “He'll throw a strong indigenous woman under the bus to save his weak minded bully self!”, that sounds somewhat or potentially and inherently sexist/racist to me. Should being female and indigenous give someone privilege or protection from being thrown under the bus? Or are you suggesting that she is vulnerable to bullying because of being an indigenous female?
    Last edited by KC; 18-02-2019 at 01:05 PM.

  41. #3241
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    House.of.cards.

    I still recall this

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/onta...ects-1.3884108

  42. #3242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    This whole thing is a huge, huge mess. Depending on where this goes, JT may well end up being the first PM in Canadian history to win an initial majority and not get a second one.
    I can't predict future elections, but if that happened, it would definitely not be the first government to go from majority to minority:

    Diefenbaker - 1958 majority/won minority in next election (lost election after that)
    PE Trudeau - 1968 majority/won minority in next election (then won majority in election after that in 1974)

    For what its worth, Mackenize King, Canada's longest serving Prime Minister also initially had two minority governments, then lost an election after that and finally came back with several majority governments.

    The more interesting and perhaps relevant trend in Canada is that PM's that win minority governments often tend to come back after with a majority, so for all those fervent conservatives hoping Trudeau gets a minority, be careful what you wish for!

  43. #3243
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    I'm having a very good day, CBC is all of a lather.

  44. #3244
    C2E Stole my Heart!!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    9,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    JT has changed his story every single day. He's as guilty as sin, and a fake. He'll throw a strong indigenous woman under the bus to save his weak minded bully self!

    Lefty followers, sheeple, will believe everything he says.This will all become PM Harpers fault, because that's all they have..
    I'll wait until minister Raybould speaks, I hope she leaves the liberals and sits independent.
    He's upset women, indigenous communities and now vets..what a loser!!!

    Hard to work with? If that had been a male, that would never had been said, how disgusting.
    Now that Butt's resigned adds another layer to this story.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  45. #3245
    C2E SME
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    11,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    I can't predict future elections, but if that happened, it would definitely not be the first government to go from majority to minority:


    Hmmm, I thought I'd read that a couple times in various articles from MacLean's and the like. They had some qualifications when it was mentioned, perhaps the same as the ones you mention.

  46. #3246
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    JT has changed his story every single day. He's as guilty as sin, and a fake. He'll throw a strong indigenous woman under the bus to save his weak minded bully self!

    Lefty followers, sheeple, will believe everything he says.This will all become PM Harpers fault, because that's all they have..
    I'll wait until minister Raybould speaks, I hope she leaves the liberals and sits independent.
    He's upset women, indigenous communities and now vets..what a loser!!!

    Hard to work with? If that had been a male, that would never had been said, how disgusting.
    Now that Butt's resigned adds another layer to this story.

    Will Katie Telford? they come as a pair..

  47. #3247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    This whole thing is a huge, huge mess. Depending on where tthis goes, JT may well end up being the first PM in Canadian history to win an initial majority and not get a second one.
    The story is definitely out of control but Iím not sure how much people actually care.

  48. #3248
    C2E SME
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    11,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    This whole thing is a huge, huge mess. Depending on where tthis goes, JT may well end up being the first PM in Canadian history to win an initial majority and not get a second one.
    The story is definitely out of control but I’m not sure how much people actually care.
    It remains to be seen how much they should care. But if the accusations are true, then they absolutely should. It's incredible to me that the federal Liberals are so blind to how bad this looks to the rest of the country outside of Quebec. Why can they not understand that the rest of Canada is fed up with the corruption constantly flowing from Quebec, and the Liberals' culpability in much of it? I'd thought they'd learned their lesson after the Gomery and Charbonneau commissions/inquiries, but apparently not.

    Given the massive amount of corruption SNC has been involved in globally, it is high time it got shut down. No matter how much of Quebec taxpayers' funds have been invested in it by the Caisse recently. I don't care if they've cleaned up their act recently. The Monteal hospital bribery, trying to smuggle Saaid Gadaffi out of Libya, and numerous other incidents make it clear that it was a totally corrupt organization that should be prosecuted in to irrelevance.
    Last edited by Marcel Petrin; 18-02-2019 at 06:26 PM.

  49. #3249

    Default

    Maybe Stantec will be able to pick it up on the cheap.

    Get the Feds go provide grants, loan guarantees, etc to make it worthwhile.
    Last edited by KC; 18-02-2019 at 08:04 PM.

  50. #3250
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    2,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    This whole thing is a huge, huge mess. Depending on where tthis goes, JT may well end up being the first PM in Canadian history to win an initial majority and not get a second one.
    The story is definitely out of control but Iím not sure how much people actually care.
    It remains to be seen how much they should care. But if the accusations are true, then they absolutely should.
    Maybe they should care, but I'm kind of with Daily Photo in thinking that they might not. If no hard details are revealed, and Trudeau himself doesn't have to resign, it'll probably just slip out of the public consciousness in a few weeks. Any lingering outrage will largely be of the anti-Quebec variety, confined to those parts of the electorate who were never gonna vote Liberal anyway.

  51. #3251
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    I've said PM Butts, jokingly. But we've had an unelected official running this country. He sunk Wynne, Mcguinty was caught up in scandals, and Butts was right there. He pushed people, that's why we had one female cross the floor, and another quit.

    When the fall guy is that far up the food chain it's very serious, and it's not going anywhere.
    Justin's government is as transparent as a concrete wall...


    This was March 2018

    https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-youd-think-sooner-or-later-trudeaus-going-to-have-to-cut-gerald-butts-loose
    Last edited by H.L.; 18-02-2019 at 11:26 PM.

  52. #3252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    This whole thing is a huge, huge mess. Depending on where tthis goes, JT may well end up being the first PM in Canadian history to win an initial majority and not get a second one.
    The story is definitely out of control but I’m not sure how much people actually care.
    It remains to be seen how much they should care. But if the accusations are true, then they absolutely should. It's incredible to me that the federal Liberals are so blind to how bad this looks to the rest of the country outside of Quebec. Why can they not understand that the rest of Canada is fed up with the corruption constantly flowing from Quebec, and the Liberals' culpability in much of it? I'd thought they'd learned their lesson after the Gomery and Charbonneau commissions/inquiries, but apparently not.

    Given the massive amount of corruption SNC has been involved in globally, it is high time it got shut down. No matter how much of Quebec taxpayers' funds have been invested in it by the Caisse recently. I don't care if they've cleaned up their act recently. The Monteal hospital bribery, trying to smuggle Saaid Gadaffi out of Libya, and numerous other incidents make it clear that it was a totally corrupt organization that should be prosecuted in to irrelevance.
    Itís hard to care if there is nothing to really care about.

    Some of the worlds biggest corporations have been involved in scandals. Aon, largest insurance broker had to pay millions in fines in USA and Europe. Siemens and their ďcash roomĒ brought about sweeping changes in Europe. These organizations still exist. There are ways of dealing with the lawlessness as well and ensuring innocent people donít loose their job while ensure good change happens.

  53. #3253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    This whole thing is a huge, huge mess. Depending on where tthis goes, JT may well end up being the first PM in Canadian history to win an initial majority and not get a second one.
    The story is definitely out of control but Iím not sure how much people actually care.
    It remains to be seen how much they should care. But if the accusations are true, then they absolutely should. It's incredible to me that the federal Liberals are so blind to how bad this looks to the rest of the country outside of Quebec. Why can they not understand that the rest of Canada is fed up with the corruption constantly flowing from Quebec, and the Liberals' culpability in much of it? I'd thought they'd learned their lesson after the Gomery and Charbonneau commissions/inquiries, but apparently not.

    Given the massive amount of corruption SNC has been involved in globally, it is high time it got shut down. No matter how much of Quebec taxpayers' funds have been invested in it by the Caisse recently. I don't care if they've cleaned up their act recently. The Monteal hospital bribery, trying to smuggle Saaid Gadaffi out of Libya, and numerous other incidents make it clear that it was a totally corrupt organization that should be prosecuted in to irrelevance.
    Itís hard to care if there is nothing to really care about.

    Some of the worlds biggest corporations have been involved in scandals. Aon, largest insurance broker had to pay millions in fines in USA and Europe. Siemens and their ďcash roomĒ brought about sweeping changes in Europe. These organizations still exist. There are ways of dealing with the lawlessness as well and ensuring innocent people donít loose their job while ensure good change happens.
    Ps Canadaland also has a show called commons. They are exploring white collar crime in Canada and corruption. Like the bc casinos money laundering and, yes, corruption in Quebec.

    Extreamly interesting perspectives that are brought about via long form journalism that asks actual question explores many sides of an issue and isnít the sun.

    If your source for news is the sun you best start a thread about all the alliens Cher has given birth to because itís nothing but a tabloid that peddles opinion as fact.HL Iím looking at you.. itís clear you are incapable andr willingly ignorant over the need to objectively consume and interpret media.
    Last edited by edmonton daily photo; 19-02-2019 at 07:24 AM.

  54. #3254
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    It certainly looks like people are watching and reacting to this debacle..
    Another good day, today..

    https://globalnews.ca/news/4973581/t...raybould-poll/


    49 per cent said they were aware of this rapidly shifting story involving SNC Lavalin, Trudeau and Wilson-Raybould...


    49%, hmm, it would seem people do care..

  55. #3255
    C2E SME
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    11,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overoceans View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    This whole thing is a huge, huge mess. Depending on where tthis goes, JT may well end up being the first PM in Canadian history to win an initial majority and not get a second one.
    The story is definitely out of control but Iím not sure how much people actually care.
    It remains to be seen how much they should care. But if the accusations are true, then they absolutely should.
    Maybe they should care, but I'm kind of with Daily Photo in thinking that they might not. If no hard details are revealed, and Trudeau himself doesn't have to resign, it'll probably just slip out of the public consciousness in a few weeks. Any lingering outrage will largely be of the anti-Quebec variety, confined to those parts of the electorate who were never gonna vote Liberal anyway.
    I don't appreciate your insinuation that if I'm concerned about this issue, that it's because I'm anti-Quebec.

  56. #3256
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    2,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by overoceans View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    This whole thing is a huge, huge mess. Depending on where tthis goes, JT may well end up being the first PM in Canadian history to win an initial majority and not get a second one.
    The story is definitely out of control but Iím not sure how much people actually care.
    It remains to be seen how much they should care. But if the accusations are true, then they absolutely should.
    Maybe they should care, but I'm kind of with Daily Photo in thinking that they might not. If no hard details are revealed, and Trudeau himself doesn't have to resign, it'll probably just slip out of the public consciousness in a few weeks. Any lingering outrage will largely be of the anti-Quebec variety, confined to those parts of the electorate who were never gonna vote Liberal anyway.
    I don't appreciate your insinuation that if I'm concerned about this issue, that it's because I'm anti-Quebec.
    I wasn't thinking about you, or any other specific individual, when I wrote that. I meant, in the aggregate, the issue will not have much traction apart from among people for whom it is an anti-Quebec issue.

    That doesn't rule out there being a minority of voters who care about it apart from it being a "Quebec" issue. That's why I said the outrage would be "largely be of the anti-Quebec variety". I'm sincerely sorry if I made it sound too absolute for my meaning.

  57. #3257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    It certainly looks like people are watching and reacting to this debacle..
    Another good day, today..

    https://globalnews.ca/news/4973581/t...raybould-poll/


    49 per cent said they were aware of this rapidly shifting story involving SNC Lavalin, Trudeau and Wilson-Raybould...


    49%, hmm, it would seem people do care..
    Being aware doesnít mean you care

  58. #3258
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    I see everyone in caucus is saying how wonderful PM Butts was, makes one wonder why he quit.
    Liberals have complained that JT saying, talking to Butts is like talking to me, or asking 10 or more times to speak with JT, seem to have disappeared.., hilarious!

    CBC is doing it's best, I'll listen to global national and Mercedes Stephenson , it seems liberals do like to talk. How else would Bob Fife have his story that broke this scandal..

    #Unitedweroll!
    Last edited by H.L.; 19-02-2019 at 12:08 PM.

  59. #3259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    I see everyone in caucus is saying how wonderful PM Butts was, makes one wonder why he quit.
    Liberals have complained that JT saying, talking to Butts is like talking to me, or asking 10 or more times to speak with JT, seem to have disappeared.., hilarious!

    CBC is doing it's best, I'll listen to global national and Mercedes Stephenson , it seems liberals do like to talk. How else would Bob Fife have his story that broke this scandal..

    #Unitedweroll!
    You realize in the global article you posted it showed that Treudeau is still the most favourable party leader. A few more points than sheer and well.... then there is the ndp....

  60. #3260
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Good QP today. JT looked a little green around the gills. Maybe Minister Raybould was pleased that creepy butts is gone, she was smiling today

    JT leaking points in Ontario ( 905) good!

  61. #3261

  62. #3262

    Default

    Sheer shares same stage as Faith Goldie......

    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.vice...we-roll-convoy

    I guess a lack of integrity is not exclusive to just the liberals.

  63. #3263
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Nathan Cullen was interviewed. He said the libs looked angry when Jody WR stood and talked about speaking her truth, all colour drained from JTs face, according to Cullen..

    Oh poor skippy...

  64. #3264
    C2E Stole my Heart!!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    9,725

    Default

    Could that be a pretext for damage control?

    The real elephant in the room is SNC Lavelin trying to weesel out of its resonsibilites, and JT trying to help them get out of it. Granted I'm sure any party in the country would have tried the same thing due to the many jobs at stake. Criminal code Remediation, my butt.

    https://www.canadianlawyermag.com/au...comings-16856/
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  65. #3265
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Its against the law to pressure the AG..if indeed that's what happened. If it didn't let JWR speak. So simple.

  66. #3266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Its against the law to pressure the AG..if indeed that's what happened. If it didn't let JWR speak. So simple.
    Again it isnt really against the law. Conversation can be had, political implications can be discussed......

    Appropriate for PMO to talk about SNC-Lavalin intervention, says Lametti

    https://www.cp24.com/news/appropriat...etti-1.4306873

  67. #3267
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Its against the law to pressure the AG..if indeed that's what happened. If it didn't let JWR speak. So simple.
    Again it isnt really against the law. Conversation can be had, political implications can be discussed......

    Appropriate for PMO to talk about SNC-Lavalin intervention, says Lametti

    https://www.cp24.com/news/appropriat...etti-1.4306873
    They just said on CBC its against the law to pressure the AG, now if you want to keep harkening back to the conservatives, feel free. I'm talking/posting about JT, who imnsho is corrupt and fake..I have always hated him, he is arrogant, very arrogant. He loves slipping around the world, telling us all to pay for pollution, that women should come first, none of which he abides by.. giving out our tax dollars and taking selfies, an empty shell of a man..seems he would be your type!
    Last edited by H.L.; 21-02-2019 at 03:56 PM.

  68. #3268
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.4306400

    I'm sorry Tom is out and Singh is in..Mulcair is way smarter.

  69. #3269
    C2E Stole my Heart!!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    9,725

    Default

    Since the Liberals created this Law/loophole anyway last year.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  70. #3270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Sheer shares same stage as Faith Goldie......
    That is false.

    Faith Goldy showed up with her own microphone, but she did not speak on the stage. Even the photos in the article show that.

    You are a fool to trust what journalists say these days.
    Last edited by MrOilers; 21-02-2019 at 06:06 PM.

  71. #3271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Sheer shares same stage as Faith Goldie......

    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.vice...we-roll-convoy

    I guess a lack of integrity is not exclusive to just the liberals.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Sheer shares same stage as Faith Goldie......
    That is false.

    Faith Goldy showed up with her own microphone, but she did not speak on the stage. Even the photos in the article show that.

    You are a fool to trust what journalists say these days.


    From the article link above.

    Scheer spoke at the same event as People’s Party of Canada leader Maxime Bernier and former Rebel Media commentator Faith Goldy, who also took turns speaking at different points on Tuesday.
    ...
    Meanwhile Goldy, speaking briefly from the back of a truck, before being booed off and called “Nazi scum” by Indigenous counter-protesters, told them, “If you don’t like our country, leave it.”


    Now the Globe & Mail:


    Scheer extends support to pro-pipeline, anti-carbon tax convoy on Parliament Hill - The Globe and Mail

    Former Rebel Media personality Faith Goldy was also on hand, speaking briefly from the back of a truck where some protesters took turns with a microphone.

    “If you don’t like our country, leave it," Ms. Goldy told the group of Indigenous counter-protesters.

    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...tax-convoy-on/
    Last edited by KC; 21-02-2019 at 06:59 PM.

  72. #3272
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Sheer shares same stage as Faith Goldie......
    That is false.

    Faith Goldy showed up with her own microphone, but she did not speak on the stage. Even the photos in the article show that.

    You are a fool to trust what journalists say these days.
    She climbed up on stage and was asked to get down. We know a few guys that were there..

  73. #3273
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    So this Wernick, had a meeting with SNC, then he too spoke with Jody. Hands up in the liberal caucus, who did not meet with SNC? McKenna did..
    Bunch of tools!
    Then he speaks about a possible shooting? LOL..
    It must be getting to them all, or SNC has some really nasty dirt..

  74. #3274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Sheer shares same stage as Faith Goldie......
    That is false.

    Faith Goldy showed up with her own microphone, but she did not speak on the stage. Even the photos in the article show that.

    You are a fool to trust what journalists say these days.
    She climbed up on stage and was asked to get down. We know a few guys that were there..
    Aha! So she did share the “same stage”?!?


  75. #3275
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Sheer shares same stage as Faith Goldie......
    That is false.

    Faith Goldy showed up with her own microphone, but she did not speak on the stage. Even the photos in the article show that.

    You are a fool to trust what journalists say these days.
    She climbed up on stage and was asked to get down. We know a few guys that were there..
    Aha! So she did share the ďsame stageĒ?!?

    With Andrew Scheer, no, but you can keep believing that, it seems to bring you some kind of weird joy.

  76. #3276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Sheer shares same stage as Faith Goldie......
    That is false.

    Faith Goldy showed up with her own microphone, but she did not speak on the stage. Even the photos in the article show that.

    You are a fool to trust what journalists say these days.
    She climbed up on stage and was asked to get down. We know a few guys that were there..
    Aha! So she did share the ďsame stageĒ?!?

    Itís all documented that the yellow vesters in Canada have strong anti immigrant stances. The organizer of the Alberta to Ottawa convoy even listed it as one of the reasons they marched.

    The CPC has flirted with this voting block for some time. They welcomed people like Ezra, promoted him at times. Sheer has had ample opertinity to denounce this horrible rhetoric and be a true leader but doesnít.

    If I have to choose between a pretty halfwit on the left and a (at best) useful ***** (at worst) quiet proponent of hateful people... Iíll tale the halfwit.

    You know why? Because itís the hateful people that will come after me... my rights... my safety..... Iím a minority and I remember the time when i worried if I would
    Be kicked out of my house or loose my job if someone found out who I was.

    So yes he shared a stage. The cpc knew who would be there and whom to expect. Itís the same people who loose their effing mind when the fake story about how supposedly immigrants get more then seniors from the goc. They donít. Itís a fake story that has lived and been shared for a few years.

    Itís sick and sad that conservative movement of Regan has been reduced to getting in bed with the ďalt rightĒ to get/maintain power.

    Not that I expect H.L. To give a tinkers dam. Itís clear they only care about themselves and yelling sound bites at people.
    Last edited by edmonton daily photo; 22-02-2019 at 12:45 AM.

  77. #3277
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Sheer shares same stage as Faith Goldie......
    That is false.

    Faith Goldy showed up with her own microphone, but she did not speak on the stage. Even the photos in the article show that.

    You are a fool to trust what journalists say these days.
    She climbed up on stage and was asked to get down. We know a few guys that were there..
    Aha! So she did share the ďsame stageĒ?!?

    She shared an audience, or part of it. But not the stage, perhaps mad max did? He was there, but hard to understand. The half wit above me, with his looking down on everyone, might differ in what I have posted, I blocked the snotty SOB..ciao KC

  78. #3278
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Editor's note: This story has been updated to make clear Andrew Scheer and Faith Goldy shared the same crowd, not the same stage.
    https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/a...we-roll-convoy



    Posters like EDP are dangerous, and unwell. Probably the vapours, knowing JT isn't doing very well..united we roll, asked people with other agendas to stay away. Scheer should of gone out to meet them, they drove miles., JTwas hiding his girly self away. He saved his photo op for a drastic fire and managed to give even more money away in his safe haven NS

    Butts has only gone from HOC, rest assured the creepy is still telling JT what to do, he's the puppet master, after all.

  79. #3279

    Default

    Just curious about this attack by the Liberals on the truckers convoy. It seems as if the entire contingent are critiqued, ignored, chastised by the Liberals, who have really voiced some contempt for the lobby group and specifically making allegations that *some* of the members are racist, or yellow jacket, soldiers of odin sympathetic, etc.

    Where are similar concerns with politicians when they meet with Black Lives matter when a Toronto BLM leader stated "I just want to start killing some white people today"?


    Should any large contingent be summarily dismissed on the basis of their worst members? In the Case of BLM this was voiced by the LEADER of BLM in Toronto. In the case of the truckers its more a matter of some loose screws tagging along and probably more the case that some even wish the nutbars among the crowd would shut up. But the latter is the same thing seen in any large rally, that theres always a risk by association, always, that some members of a rally will have views not necessarily supported by all attending, or the whole.


    My concern is that the truckers have been summarily dismissed by Trudeau and his clan. They're stated to be racist, Trudeau won't even meet with them, regard them etc. As if they are all scum. How much of this view, by Trudeau, is because a lot of the truckers are from Alberta?

    Could anybody even imagine Trudeau and his colleagues speaking about Quebec truckers in this way and completely disregarding them?
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  80. #3280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post

    You know why? Because it’s the hateful people that will come after me... my rights... my safety..... I’m a minority and I remember the time when i worried if I would
    Be kicked out of my house or loose my job if someone found out who I was.
    You are an incredibly hateful person yourself. You are even going to lengths to convince everyone that Andrew Scheer should lose his job, and are painting an entire protest group and their supporters with the same wide brush to destroy regular people's reputations just because a handful of loudly racist people showed up. You completely and entirely dismiss concerns of your neighbors and smear them all as a bunch of degenerate racists simply because you don't like some of the things that some of them chose to say. Well that is a very hateful thing to do.

    You say you are a minority? Guess what - every single person is a minority. The individual is the ultimate minority. And this is why I advocate for individual rights that everybody can share, and why I oppose any type of rights granted to particular "groups". Because no matter how you classify a "group", there will be minorities within that one as well. There are no two people who are alike, no matter who you pick or try to categorize them.

    Today's biggest problem with left-leaning politics is this toxic idea of intersectionality that they have pulled out of sociology classrooms and into mainstream society. All it does is divide people up according to labels, and pit them against each other in eternal battle, and ignoring the fact that each individual person has unique thoughts, experiences, and opinions.
    Last edited by MrOilers; 22-02-2019 at 06:35 AM.

  81. #3281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post

    You know why? Because it’s the hateful people that will come after me... my rights... my safety..... I’m a minority and I remember the time when i worried if I would
    Be kicked out of my house or loose my job if someone found out who I was.
    You are an incredibly hateful person yourself. You are even going to lengths to convince everyone that Andrew Scheer should lose his job, and are painting an entire protest group and their supporters with the same wide brush to destroy regular people's reputations just because a handful of loudly racist people showed up. You completely and entirely dismiss concerns of your neighbors and smear them all as a bunch of degenerate racists simply because you don't like some of the things that some of them chose to say. Well that is a very hateful thing to do.

    You say you are a minority? Guess what - every single person is a minority. The individual is the ultimate minority. And this is why I advocate for individual rights that everybody can share, and why I oppose any type of rights granted to particular "groups". Because no matter how you classify a "group", there will be minorities within that one as well. There are no two people who are alike, no matter who you pick or try to categorize them.

    Today's biggest problem with left-leaning politics is this toxic idea of intersectionality that they have pulled out of sociology classrooms and into mainstream society. All it does is divide people up according to labels, and pit them against each other in eternal battle, and ignoring the fact that each individual person has unique thoughts, experiences, and opinions.
    Totally agree that everyone is a minority. Everyone is also a majority. People will define themselves as one or the other as the situation changes. (Freedom of association is an individual right that allows people to associate with the minority or majority characteristic of choice.) Official languages, age of majority, etc. are in many ways group rights that lessen individual rights.

    As for group rights, I believe most people will also embrace or reject them depending on the situation. Countries, nations, geographic borders etc all reflect people embracing group definitions.

    Then there’s peoples ideas of culture etc, as vague as they are, are concepts treated as group commonalities in order to define other rights that are then individualized.

    Group rights like official languages, religions, property rights, age based rights, corporate rights etc. are often at odds with individual rights. Marriage rights, voting rights and the like are interesting ones.
    Last edited by KC; 22-02-2019 at 06:54 AM.

  82. #3282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Today's biggest problem with right-leaning politics is this toxic idea of intersectionality that they have pulled out of sociology classrooms and into mainstream society. All it does is divide people up according to labels, and pit them against each other in eternal battle, and ignoring the fact that each individual person has unique thoughts, experiences, and opinions.
    FTFY
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  83. #3283
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Just curious about this attack by the Liberals on the truckers convoy. It seems as if the entire contingent are critiqued, ignored, chastised by the Liberals, who have really voiced some contempt for the lobby group and specifically making allegations that *some* of the members are racist, or yellow jacket, soldiers of odin sympathetic, etc.

    Where are similar concerns with politicians when they meet with Black Lives matter when a Toronto BLM leader stated "I just want to start killing some white people today"?


    Should any large contingent be summarily dismissed on the basis of their worst members? In the Case of BLM this was voiced by the LEADER of BLM in Toronto. In the case of the truckers its more a matter of some loose screws tagging along and probably more the case that some even wish the nutbars among the crowd would shut up. But the latter is the same thing seen in any large rally, that theres always a risk by association, always, that some members of a rally will have views not necessarily supported by all attending, or the whole.


    My concern is that the truckers have been summarily dismissed by Trudeau and his clan. They're stated to be racist, Trudeau won't even meet with them, regard them etc. As if they are all scum. How much of this view, by Trudeau, is because a lot of the truckers are from Alberta?

    Could anybody even imagine Trudeau and his colleagues speaking about Quebec truckers in this way and completely disregarding them?
    He'd kiss the road they drove on, that's the huge problem with him, it's all about Quebec, and people are tired of it..pompous @ss that he is.

  84. #3284

    Default

    He'd kiss the road they drove on, that's the huge problem with him, it's all about Quebec, and people are tired of it..pompous @ss that he is.[/QUOTE]

    Actually what concerns me is that after one controversy after another his level of support is still such that he has just enough to result in another possible majority government. With those thinking that Trudeau is a good leader still exceed those that think Scheer would be.

    Every liberal disgrace later they just point at something and say Scheer is worse. With partisan support polarizing. The very real possibility is if Trudeau manages to lurch to an election with even 2-3mths of smooth sailing he probably wins a majority because his support is so partisan and subjective in nature. With Trudeau, as we know, the support is not based on substance, its based on such things as "sunny ways" appearances, and those that for some reason think this man has charisma and enlightened vision. Those are dangerous types of support because its more cult like support than something that gets dispelled like honesty, integrity, substance, etc.


    Its hard for those that would never vote for Justin Trudeau to gauge the mindset of those that did, and always will.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  85. #3285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Today's biggest problem with right-leaning politics is this toxic idea of intersectionality that they have pulled out of sociology classrooms and into mainstream society. All it does is divide people up according to labels, and pit them against each other in eternal battle, and ignoring the fact that each individual person has unique thoughts, experiences, and opinions.
    FTFY
    Nope. Intersectionalists are left-leaning only.

    A self-described "right-leaning conservative Christian" like yourself should know that.

  86. #3286
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post

    He'd kiss the road they drove on, that's the huge problem with him, it's all about Quebec, and people are tired of it..pompous @ss that he is.
    Actually what concerns me is that after one controversy after another his level of support is still such that he has just enough to result in another possible majority government. With those thinking that Trudeau is a good leader still exceed those that think Scheer would be.

    Every liberal disgrace later they just point at something and say Scheer is worse. With partisan support polarizing. The very real possibility is if Trudeau manages to lurch to an election with even 2-3mths of smooth sailing he probably wins a majority because his support is so partisan and subjective in nature. With Trudeau, as we know, the support is not based on substance, its based on such things as "sunny ways" appearances, and those that for some reason think this man has charisma and enlightened vision. Those are dangerous types of support because its more cult like support than something that gets dispelled like honesty, integrity, substance, etc.


    Its hard for those that would never vote for Justin Trudeau to gauge the mindset of those that did, and always will.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by H.L.; 22-02-2019 at 01:45 PM.

  87. #3287
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post

    He'd kiss the road they drove on, that's the huge problem with him, it's all about Quebec, and people are tired of it..pompous @ss that he is.
    Actually what concerns me is that after one controversy after another his level of support is still such that he has just enough to result in another possible majority government. With those thinking that Trudeau is a good leader still exceed those that think Scheer would be.

    Every liberal disgrace later they just point at something and say Scheer is worse. With partisan support polarizing. The very real possibility is if Trudeau manages to lurch to an election with even 2-3mths of smooth sailing he probably wins a majority because his support is so partisan and subjective in nature. With Trudeau, as we know, the support is not based on substance, its based on such things as "sunny ways" appearances, and those that for some reason think this man has charisma and enlightened vision. Those are dangerous types of support because its more cult like support than something that gets dispelled like honesty, integrity, substance, etc.


    Its hard for those that would never vote for Justin Trudeau to gauge the mindset of those that did, and always will.[/QUOTE]

    The Mark Norman case is up next. JT hops from one scandal to another.
    Charisma carries you only so far, the scandals are lining up perfectly.
    Brison quit over that, Butts over SNC..shine that light on rats, they scurry.

  88. #3288

  89. #3289

    Default

    ^Sorry I screwed up the quote tags above. heh.

    I hope you are correct HL.

    Liberal leaderships always seem to be more ingrained than one might think, and longer lasting than they should be. JT I think will do two terms. Not because I think its warranted, but due to Liberal partisan patronage. They don't die easy at the polls.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  90. #3290
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    ^Sorry I screwed up the quote tags above. heh.

    I hope you are correct HL.

    Liberal leaderships always seem to be more ingrained than one might think, and longer lasting than they should be. JT I think will do two terms. Not because I think its warranted, but due to Liberal partisan patronage. They don't die easy at the polls.

    I think the Norman scandal will blow open right when the election is called.

    I've been waiting on Brison, the snivelling coward that threw a decorated admiral under the bus.,popcorn time!
    Last edited by H.L.; 25-02-2019 at 02:10 PM.

  91. #3291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    ^Sorry I screwed up the quote tags above. heh.

    I hope you are correct HL.

    Liberal leaderships always seem to be more ingrained than one might think, and longer lasting than they should be. JT I think will do two terms. Not because I think its warranted, but due to Liberal partisan patronage. They don't die easy at the polls.
    Two terms is the norm regardless of party. Very few people remain the head of govt for 12 years like Jean did.

    So betting on the norm is a) safe and b) unremarkable.

    You just like to post inflammatory bs donít ya.... well hate to break it to ya. Everyone ***** and everyoneís **** stinks... left or right it doesnít matter. I suspect you will be nothing but angry and bitter no matter who is elected.

    Ps we donít intersect on the left we actually intersect on the right. Itís how Jean stayed in power for so long. Campaign left, govern right.
    The problem is that ďthe rightĒ has gone so far right that it makes normal sensible right of center people look like socialists.

    Kind conservatism is dead and has been replaced with fearful protectionism, racist dog wistling and populism.

    Simply put itís gross. Even for us ďold stockĒ Canadians.
    Last edited by edmonton daily photo; 25-02-2019 at 01:37 PM.

  92. #3292

    Default

    Headline should be:

    IRONY: Treasonous minded partisans calling Wilson-Raybould a traitor.


    Corbella: Wilson-Raybould a hero for standing up for the rule of law | Calgary Herald

    “There are numerous Liberal partisans online referring to Jody Wilson-Raybould as a traitor.”

    https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...he-rule-of-law

  93. #3293
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Traitor? She was the AG for Canada!

  94. #3294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Traitor? She was the AG for Canada!
    People frequently place their political party above what’s best for Canada. Politicians can’t even switch parties without being called traitors. I on the other hand often applaud politicians moving across the political spectrum when it appears that they are doing so as times and conditions change, rather than staying loyal to their flawed inflexible political ideologies, biased perspectives and vested interests. Unfortunately the character of many politicians is pure self interest and stubbornness to sticking with their simplistic beliefs.

  95. #3295
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    4,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Just curious about this attack by the Liberals on the truckers convoy. It seems as if the entire contingent are critiqued, ignored, chastised by the Liberals, who have really voiced some contempt for the lobby group and specifically making allegations that *some* of the members are racist, or yellow jacket, soldiers of odin sympathetic, etc.

    Where are similar concerns with politicians when they meet with Black Lives matter when a Toronto BLM leader stated "I just want to start killing some white people today"?


    Should any large contingent be summarily dismissed on the basis of their worst members? In the Case of BLM this was voiced by the LEADER of BLM in Toronto. In the case of the truckers its more a matter of some loose screws tagging along and probably more the case that some even wish the nutbars among the crowd would shut up. But the latter is the same thing seen in any large rally, that theres always a risk by association, always, that some members of a rally will have views not necessarily supported by all attending, or the whole.


    My concern is that the truckers have been summarily dismissed by Trudeau and his clan. They're stated to be racist, Trudeau won't even meet with them, regard them etc. As if they are all scum. How much of this view, by Trudeau, is because a lot of the truckers are from Alberta?

    Could anybody even imagine Trudeau and his colleagues speaking about Quebec truckers in this way and completely disregarding them?
    The truckers have only themselves to blame. They allowed the yellow vests to infiltrate their movement diluting their message with carbon tax, immigration, equalization payments and anything else they could think of. The message should have been loud and clear. Pipelines. Pipelines. Pipelines. They left themselves open to ridicule and dismissal from central Canada.
    ďCanada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity,Ē-Marshall McLuhan

  96. #3296
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Even if the people wearing yellow vests weren't there( most of them , not okay with illegal immigration, and the carbon tax) JT would have never spoke to them, he seriously doesn't give a blank about AB. and he never will.. It's Quebec and parts of Ontario..

  97. #3297
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

  98. #3298
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,258

  99. #3299
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    2,979

    Default

    Disappointing. Thought political interference in Canadian judicial proceedings was now a thing.

    China’s Foreign Ministry grabbed a chance to question the state of judicial independence in Canada on Friday, as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government faced accusations at home that it had tried to intervene to stop a corruption trial.

    Trudeau’s domestic troubles have attracted attention in Chinese state media due to his previous assertion that his government cannot interfere in the case of a senior Huawei executive arrested in Canada and now fighting extradition to the United States.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/5011691/c...e-snc-lavalin/

  100. #3300

    Default

    Questioner links Trudeau to pizzagate. Scheer claims to have heard all parts of the question except for that. Later says that was the first time he's heard of pizzagate.

    Scheer says he didn't hear question about Clinton 'pizzagate' lie during town hall

    At one point during the event, a member of the audience rose to ask a two-minute question touching on several subjects, including immigration funding and international aid. He then linked Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to the mythical conspiracy known as "pizzagate," which gained traction around the 2016 United States presidential election.


    "Trudeau gave $600 million to the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton Foundation is part of child trafficking and child sacrifice, if you study it. It's in the pizzagate," he said.


    "The PM, if he knows about the foundation, should he be in jail for that one? Also, he needs to pay back the $600 million plus his trips to the Canadians."

    ---

    In his response to the town hall questioner, Scheer did not say the pizzagate theory was false — although he did pick up on the Clinton Foundation angle.


    "Yes. Well, I appreciate your concerns on this," he replied.


    "I can assure you that when you look at where Justin Trudeau has spent money, it's clear that a huge sum of the dollars that he is taken from Canadian taxpayers has gone to his own personal projects.


    "You mentioned that the Clinton Foundation ... there are other examples where Justin Trudeau's government has given grants to hire people for groups that are, you know, advocating for their own particular ideology, specifically fighting against things like pipelines and building our infrastructure to be able to get our energy to international markets."


    When asked why he didn't confront the conspiracy theory at the time, Scheer said he didn't hear that part of the question.

    ---

    Scheer's press secretary told CBC News today the Conservative leader "does not keep up with paranoid, American alt-right conspiracy theories and as such was not familiar with the term until it came up in the questioning today."

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sch...hall-1.5048256

    He sure didn't have a problem sharing the stage with alt-right, Nazi supporing, Rebel Media "reporter" Faith Goldy. Or was that the first time he's ever heard of her either?

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •