C2E Long Term Contributor

Default Child-friendly pubs

www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Cask and Barrel is also child-friendly.
    www.decl.org

Love this, thanks for posting. We have a four month old and it's surprisingly difficult to go out for a wee pint sometimes (...can't be a responsible parent all time, after all )
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" - Einstein

I usually go to pubs for the assurance that I dont have to deal with a baby crying or bad parenting. Not many things are worse than going out for dinner or a beer and having to deal with that.

If i wanted to deal with your children id just go montanas or similiar... Where hey you can grab a pint there too...

or you know... Get a baby sitter.
    Last edited by Medwards; 06-09-2016 at 04:54 PM.

What? Long before we had a child we never minded crying or screaming kids. Just kids doing what kids do and it's part of life. However, I never did like hanging out with rude, obnoxious, swearing drunks. Not many things worse than going out for dinner or a beer and having to deal with drunk moronic adults.

It's all about getting used to things. A few years ago, we took our daughter into a small village pub in the Cotswolds for lunch. Shortly after we arrived several guys came in carrying their hunting rifles/long-guns and handed them over the counter to the bar tender. Here in Canada, I don't know which would freak out people more; hunters or kids.

Classic.

Cask is a great example where on Saturday afts at 4pm there is live music and we often see 2-3 families there enjoying it.

Druid was great, used to meet there often for brunch and a pint with them and their kids.

A crying baby is one thing, an infant is another... and it is not as if some of the customers are more annoying or with poor levels of behaviour.
    www.decl.org