Thread: The Thread for Photos Unrelated to Edmonton

C2E Continued Contributor

Default The Thread for Photos Unrelated to Edmonton

Hey guys and gals I got some encouragement to start a thread for photography unrelated to Edmonton in the Stantec discussion earlier today. This can be a place for people to share their photography whilst living a lifestyle that keeps them consistently far and away from home. Here's a few snaps from the past couple weeks. Hope ya enjoy.

Some great pics there. I like the idea of photographs from outside of Edmonton. Are these Alberta pics or Northern B.C. Nice scenery.
    I have conversed with the worst kind of hectoring, bully pulpit smart-a**e*; dripping with virtuous self-aggrandizing sanctimony.................. and that's just on this forum.

Thanks! These photos are taken in and around the Nisqa Lava Flats. We worked our way as close to Alaska as we could. It's one of the most breathtaking areas I've ever been. Completely untouched and serene.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Nice photos Stevey! I have a few good ones from my various hikes in around Alberta (and BC), I'll post a few of my favorites. I never had a digital camera until 2005, really wish I would have had one some 5 years earlier, or at least had a decent analog cam.

On the way into the Egypt Lake area Banff July 2006

Landslide lake, Big Horn area, Canada Day weekend, 2012

Memorial Lake August Long Weekend 2012, Kananaskis (and the fishing was fantastic)

Mt. Assiniboine, August long weekend 2005, British Columbia

Rock Island Lake, Banff August 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Kitlope View Post
    Nice photos Stevey! I have a few good ones from my various hikes in around Alberta (and BC), I'll post a few of my favorites. I never had a digital camera until 2005, really wish I would have had one some 5 years earlier, or at least had a decent analog cam.

On the way into the Egypt Lake area Banff July 2006

Landslide lake, Big Horn area, Canada Day weekend, 2012

Memorial Lake August Long Weekend 2012, Kananaskis (and the fishing was fantastic)

Mt. Assiniboine, August long weekend 2005, British Columbia

Rock Island Lake, Banff August 2005

To the posts above mine, those are all great snaps!

Excellent photos! Thanks for sharing!
    Edmonton first, everything else second.

Thanks I took a few more this past week. I apologize about any quality degredation, my internet out here is slow so I have to downgrade the pictures to a couple hundred kilobytes to get them to upload.