Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: President Trump Political Cartoons of the Week

Default President Trump Political Cartoons of the Week

This thread is for posting political cartoons about Donald Trump and his administration. Nothing else...

Donald Trump this week

http://www.cleveland.com/darcy/index..._away_rus.html

https://www.thoughtco.com/donald-trump-cartoons-4069703

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/news/...daily-cartoons
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 22-05-2017 at 08:32 PM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

C2E Continued Contributor

^haha that third one is bang on. The thing is, those Trump supporters live in a different reality. I'm not sure they're going to realize just how badly they got duped.

More recent cartoons

Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Richald Nixump

Last edited by jagators63; 25-05-2017 at 05:33 AM.
    Edmonton Rocks Rocks Rocks

Nixon had better hair...

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post

LOL! And there was...

This week

more'

“Can you please just forget everything I’ve thought, said, and tweeted up to this exact moment and start trusting me?”

Last edited by jagators63; 26-07-2017 at 10:12 AM.

Ironic. Guess which side is doing the repeating?

We'd better put up some statues of Hitler, Goerring and Himmler right away so people don't forget about World War Two!

The Democrats
    I mean... there are literal Nazis and KKK members who have said that they have been validated by the Republican President, and are trying to repeat history right now, but OK.

I think the only reason I'm posting in these threads now is so newcomers to C2E don't think this is just some weird Edmonton specific alt-right forum.

i am serious.

The Democrats were the Confederates in the Civil War, and Democrats erected those statues in the first place.

The Democrats are now fighting to get rid of those statues to erase their shameful past (kind of like Hillary's emails, I suppose).

Provide a list of Antifa and BLM violent activities that were directed at anyone other than their oppressors

First of all, Black Lives Matter protests for the victims of oppression, "campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protests against police killings of black people and broader issues of racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system."

Antifa is an anti-fascist organization. Are you against them and for Fascism?

Your cartoon shows the alt-right as the mole hill when the actual labeling is exactly the opposite. There is a mountain of fascist, white supremacist, anti-semitic, neo-Nazi and KKK members in the United States.

Another example of not only, false equivalency but hyperbole from you for posting this biased cartoon. Let's not forget who died in Charlottesville and the goodness she represented.

C2E SME

MrOilers, it's really quite simple: if you find yourself on any issue whatsoever arguing from the same side as David Duke, Richard Spencer, the KKK, or white supremacists, then you're on the wrong side. To try to claim that those I just mentioned are even in the same moral universe as people who are primarily protesting against the disgusting views held by those people/organizations, is to demonstrate your own bigotry and ignorance for all to see.

And for what it's worth, I'm not personally a fan of BLM specifically, and would consider them "far left". But again, there is no moral comparison between BLM and the KKK. How many white people has BLM as an organization lynched, exactly? How many Jews have they ushered in to gas chambers?
    Last edited by Marcel Petrin; 16-08-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Yeah, fascism is one of those times where the old adage "if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem" rings the most true.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    MrOilers, it's really quite simple: if you find yourself on any issue whatsoever arguing from the same side as David Duke, Richard Spencer, the KKK, or white supremacists, then you're on the wrong side. To try to claim that those I just mentioned are even in the same moral universe as people who are primarily protesting against the disgusting views held by those people/organizations, is to demonstrate your own bigotry and ignorance for all to see.

And for what it's worth, I'm not personally a fan of BLM specifically, and would consider them "far left". But again, there is no moral comparison between BLM and the KKK. How many white people has BLM as an organization lynched, exactly? How many Jews have they ushered in to gas chambers?

That's funny, with that bolded statement you have now found yourself arguing from the same side as David Duke, Richard Spencer, the KKK, and white supremacists.

And according to your own value system, you are on the wrong side and have now demonstrated your own bigotry and ignorance for all to see.

C2E SME

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers
    That's funny, with that bolded statement you have now found yourself arguing from the same side as David Duke, Richard Spencer, the KKK, and white supremacists.

I haven't tried to equivocate between Nazi's and BLM. as you have repeatedly. I said, quite clearly, that there is no comparison between the two. But in an aside, I did admit that I think BLM's views can be a bit extreme for my liking (their stance on uniformed police in Pride events, for example). That is NOT agreeing with Duke or Trump that there is "blame on both sides."

You're grasping at incredibly thin straws if you think you made any sort of cogent point there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers
    And according to your own value system, you are on the wrong side and have now demonstrated your own bigotry and ignorance for all to see.

I'm quite confident that anyone reading our exchange will know who the bigot is. Deep down inside, so do you.

I did admit that I think BLM's views can be a bit extreme for my liking (their stance on uniformed police in Pride events, for example). .
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! Settle down, Hitler!

I'm quite confident that anyone reading our exchange will know who the bigot is. Deep down inside, so do you.
    Oh man.

I know MrOilers has me on ignore, but on the off chance he's unhidden this (Hi!), here's a valuable link after Marcel's post.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

C2E Hard Core Contributor

PRT, attached is a list of Police Officers ambushed in 2016, not all by BLM Activists, but 5 in Dallas and three in Baton Rouge are directly linked to black activists.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-300/93155124/
    So they weren't lynched but the result is the same.
    Oh yeah, Obama didn't call either action terrorism.
    But I guess technically, you might call the police oppressors. (but I sure wouldn't)

I agree that killing of police officers is terrible. I saw no examples of Antifa killings.

Here is the larger view instead of your cherry picked remarks.

Over the past 10 years (2007-2016), domestic extremists of all kinds have killed at least 372 people in the United States. Of those deaths, approximately 74% were at the hands of right-wing extremists, about 24% of the victims were killed by domestic Islamic extremists, and the remainder were killed by left-wing extremists.
    source https://www.adl.org/education/resour...states-in-2016

That is a 2 percent vs 74 percent. Keep blaming the left and equating them.

Come on, does somebody have to die before violence is a concern? Is that the only thing that counts?

Antifa protesters have already been charged with attempted murder.

One Antifa attacker (a Berkeley professor) was sneaking up to people at a Trump rally a few months ago, and clubbing people in the head with a U-shaped bicycle lock. He was caught on video, and later identified and arrested. (Warning, there are some bloody photos of victims of Antifa in this news story link):

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/...sault-suspect/

Of course, to Antifa he is a "hero" because he was trying to kill "Nazis". If Antifa are such heroes for violently assaulting average people, why do they all wear masks and dress like ISIS to hide their crimes?
    Last edited by MrOilers; 17-08-2017 at 07:06 AM.

Ahhhh..

So you are saying that the United Stars government was wrong when it went to war against the Nazis?

Praising the violence caused by Antifa punks today is deeply insulting to the people who fought REAL Nazis back in the 1930s/40s, and also trivializes the political turmoil of 1930s Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    So you are saying that the United Stars government was wrong when it went to war against the Nazis?
    So you are saying you stopped beating your wife?

ANSWER ME THAT!!!!

(see why you shouldn't try to argue that way?)

Nobody is praising violence by the left. But you are an apologist for the great majority of the extremist attacks that are predicated by the fringe RW groups and individuals

Stop moving the goal posts when you know you are wrong. More than one poster has clearly indicated that you fail to accept reasoning, facts and clear evidence that the real threat to the United States are those that want to repeal 150 years of human rights and return to the oppression of the 1840''s

Your arguments are entirely invalid and without merit.

But you are an apologist for the great majority of the extremist attacks that are predicated by the fringe RW groups and individuals
    Nope. I have condemned and distanced myself from that sort of thing many times (and still do).

The only reason you (and others on the alt left) ignore it, is because you need to falsely accuse me of "racism" otherwise you have nothing to attack me with.

Your argument is vile and a complete falacy.

You argue that the Jews who fought back at the Nazis during the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising were violent so they got what they deserved.

You are supporting the oppressors and cannot understand that the RW hate groups that marched into Charlottesville with guns and armor, carrying torches and chanting Nazi slogans of 'blood and soil' and 'Jews will not suppress us' are the real threat to American democracy and civil rights.

You clearly oppose any group that defends those rights and freedoms.

You argue that the Jews who fought back at the Nazis during the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising were violent so they got what they deserved.

WOW

You can't even argue without making stuff up about me. It's astonishing.

You may not have used those words, but to everyone here it's pretty obvious it's what you think. You're trying your best to use "logic" to justify your views, but the real reasons shine through easily.

Quote Originally Posted by seamusmcduffs View Post
    You may not have used those words

"You may not have said it, but I am going to pretend you did and call you a Nazi anyway"

Go away.

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

this is now the 20th consecutive post in the cartoon thread without a cartoon...

it seems everyone is talking but no-one is listening.

the nazi march in charllottesville was evil. the wink-wink dog-whistle language that supports it is evil. the public symbols that support it are evil. they may not have been at one time - just as the swastica was not at one time - but they are today. they are all things that need to be exorcised from a civilized society.

having said that, as terrible and evil as these things are, it is true that they are not the only evil that confronts us either here at home or elsewhere. there is however, at least in my opinion, one big difference. it is an evil that is rooted not in how people think and act but in what people are. this is "school yard bully" writ large and the behaviour and the tactics we would not accept in our children should be no more acceptable from adults.

simply because one is capable of doing something does not make that something acceptable. neither does the fact that others may be displaying similar behaviour make something acceptable.

to use another analogy, the discussion here seems comparable to those trying to determine how many angels dance on the head of a pin except it's deteriorated to how evil does something have to be in order not to be tolerated?

when it exists at a personal level, evil is considered to be criminal behavior and should be treated as such but this is greater than that. you cannot equate individual behavior with societal behavior or the behavior of groups and too much of what gets put forward in the equality of evil defense that "many many parties are to blame" seems to do just that. is that also evil? perhaps not, at least in its intent if not its end. but even if it's not evil or malicious in its intent, it certainly demonstrates a lack of understanding of the behaviour and of the consequences of that kind of thinking.
    Last edited by kcantor; 17-08-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

No, they are called neo-facials, skinheads, the KKK, the alt-right, white supremacists, etc

Or, as Trump calls them, "My Base".

Trump Tower being protected by white trash trucks. Makes me wonder, are they picking up or delivering?

How the left argues online.

The Trump era humour thread is closed so I’ll stick this one here. I imagine cartoons will follow.

Jared Kushner faces derision and calls of 'Lock her up' after registering to vote as a woman for eight years | The Independent

Mr Kushner, in his voter registration forms filed in New York, appears to have accidentally checked off that he is a woman instead of a man in 2009, and the internet has been all too eager to poke fun at the clerical error from a man who works in a west wing that oozes masculinity.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7970926.html

This week

Women in purple, Hilary Clinton.
    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Roy Moore

Roy Moore

Nobody has a sense of humour anymore. I thought it was quite funny myself.

Kim Jong-un did not call Trump old. He called him a 대머리 오렌지 노인 남자 아이.

(balding orange geriatric man child.)

He never said old at all.

It is all in the translation .
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 12-11-2017 at 06:30 PM.

For those that can't tell the difference

Trump Tax Cuts

In the news

Trumponomics

Vintage

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but that one is just "whataboutism" a thousand times.

SAD!

Only Harvey Weinstein and Roy Moore are in denial and attacking their accusers.

I did not know that Hillary was accused of sexual misconduct.

Barking dog

Decisions, decisions....

P.S. They are coming for you...

Walt Disney buys Murdoch's Fox for $52.4bn - BBC News
    http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42353545

I wonder if FOX News will change it's tune as it joins the Disney family?

Disney isn't buying Fox News. They're buying all of Fox except their toxic Fake News division, some sports, some real estate & some leftover cruft.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/14/b...-fox-deal.html

Not included in the acquisition: Fox News, the Fox broadcast network and the FS1 sports cable channel. Mr. Murdoch said he would spin those businesses and a handful of other properties, including the 20th Century Fox lot in Hollywood, which Disney is not buying, into a newly listed company.

Thanks for the correction

The child with his finger on the button

British T.V. announcer does not like how he is portrait for his a%% kissing ways of Donald Trump.
    I've seen and read how this announcer drops names all the time. He comes across as a weasel.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...artoon-him-ki/

Looks like Devin Nunes.

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

"Arguing with a Trump supporter is like playing chess with a pigeon...

No matter how good you are, the pigeon ******$ on the board and struts around like it won anyway."

​[Jane Root's Photos]
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

https://www.google.ca/search?q=argui...=1518054975160

The field needs to be even on this Trump thread.

C2E SME

You really do have some sort of Clinton derangement syndrome. You're incapable of not bringing her up constantly.

^Could be it matches the Trump derangement syndrome that is shown on the forum by some. Look at the three Trump related threads that are active right now.
    Check out who started them. My Clinton derangement syndrome is minor compared to some but thanks for the concern.

That's some nice deflection you've got going on there.

C2E SME

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    ^Could be it matches the Trump derangement syndrome that is shown on the forum by some. Look at the three Trump related threads that are active right now.
    Check out who started them. My Clinton derangement syndrome is minor compared to some but thanks for the concern.
    It's almost like one is the President, and the other is a failed candidate being put out to pasture, and therefore there SHOULD be a disparity in attention paid to each...

^I think the disparity lies in the fact that nobody started a thread on Clinton's Cartoon's. If it's open season on Trump why not Clinton?. Humour is universal and not just a male domain. Politics is not just a man's domain. You finding offence in a Clinton cartoon is perfectly fine but this whole thread is dedicated to Trump cartoons (which is fine by me). Did it occur to anyone that Trump supporters might find that offensive that he's singled out for ridicule. If that's the case, why not Hillary.

Trump is singularly ridiculous, but this thread exists because someone started it. You can start a Clinton one, but it will get much less attention and have much less material without the subject being sitting president.

Just look at our local political cartoons: There are all kinds of Notley Caricatures but I haven't seen one on Brian Jean for a while. I wonder why?
    There can only be one.

^Could be right about a Clinton Cartoon thread. Then again the women did not go quietly into the night. She been popping up all over the place. Talk shows, award shows, talk circuit, magazines. She did not take her loss quietly or gracefully.

^Could be right about a Clinton Cartoon thread. Then again the women did not go quietly into the night. She been popping up all over the place. Talk shows, award shows, talk circuit, magazines. She did not take her loss quietly or gracefully.
    Quietly and gracefully are not the same thing. All things considered, I think she took it fairly gracefully. Quiet? No, she is still a citizen and has every right to say what she thinks. I know she really gets under the skin of some on the right who would prefer she be somehow silenced, but I don't think that is going to happen.

^Well let's put it another way. The fall out from her loosing was a bit of a brouhaha. Millions of people (mostly women) mobilizing to protest against Trump. Hollywood elite (using that term loosely) at any chance they got at not mincing their words about Trump. Night show hosts, daytime talk show hosts, news announcers. Clinton's political peers still to this day overwrought she did not win the presidency. Where are the cartoons about that?. Should be some levity for that train wreck.

The fact that she's a woman is probably the biggest thing that bothers them. Trump is held up by the right and the alt-right as a great example of a successful man. Clinton has tons more experience including time as a senator and Sec. of State and she's also able to speak without sounding like she just chugged a large bottle of vodka and followed it with some quaaludes.

^Well let's put it another way. The fall out from her loosing was a bit of a brouhaha. Millions of people (mostly women) mobilizing to protest against Trump. Hollywood elite (using that term loosely) at any chance they got at not mincing their words about Trump. Night show hosts, daytime talk show hosts, news announcers. Clinton's political peers still to this day overwrought she did not win the presidency. Where are the cartoons about that?. Should be some levity for that train wreck.
    OK, where are they? Why aren't the right wing cartoonists doing something about it? You expect those on the left to take care of your cartoons too? Go ahead. Start a thread, track them down and post them for all to see. What's stopping your (and them)?

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    OK, where are they? Why aren't the right wing cartoonists doing something about it? You expect those on the left to take care of your cartoons too? Go ahead. Start a thread, track them down and post them for all to see. What's stopping your (and them)?
    While you're at it, find out what happened to all the Mitt Romney cartoons too, OK?

^Experience does not necessarily mean competence. Who's the 'them' that are being bothered?. If Clinton won the popular vote why did the Electoral College disregard it and pick Trump?. Clinton might as well have chugged a bottle of vodka and popped Quaaludes as after all, what she did in all the years running up to her presidential nomination did not amount to a heap of beans.

Yes, the fall out from her losing was a bit of a brouhaha, but lets not confuse things. The millions of people were protesting against Trump's plans and ideas. Yes, he seems to offend women and minorities more with his sexist ways, disparaging remarks, comments and actions over the years.

The Hollywood crowd and tv hosts don't think much of him, but they didn't think much of him before he won and they think the same after. However, he is a gold mine for late night comedy monologues - perhaps the late show hosts should be thankful for that, they don't have to look too hard for material some days.

Yes, I think many people might sleep better at night with Hillary as President, but I never got the sense her political peers really loved her, which might partly explain why she didn't win. In my opinion the train wreck, unfortunately is in the White House.

^That's the difference between Trump and say Bill Clinton. Trump is more vocal in his treatment of women Bill is more discreet. The end product is the same though.
    They both exploited women for their own gains. One is as bad as the other. Hillary did not see it that way. She actively went after the women who Bill coveted and tried to disparage them and absolve Bill of his role in it. The Trump haters ignore this. As if somehow Clinton is a savior for women. She's not and never has been. It's all a façade with her. I realize what she does in her marriage is her business but when you run for the presidency it's becomes every bodies business as how you conduct yourself in certain cases. If you put a cartoon up here of Bills transgressions it would be met with scorn.

It's hard to imagine that the comedy types, cartoonists, comedians and late night hosts, would have such an easy time with Clinton as they do with Trump. It's hard to pass up the insane tweets, the demands for a military parade, the near constant resignations, the two guilty pleas, the numerous members of the inner circle under investigation. The list goes on.

But the fact that Clinton has a life after the election just sticks in the craw of the Trumpers. Say, whatever happened to Trump's promise to put her in jail? It's almost as if it was an empty threat to appease his base of misogynists, deplorables and the like. Fancy that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast