Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 1,001 to 1,006 of 1006

Thread: Trump on immigration, big beautiful walls, etc

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Except the majority of the people you direct them at are not even on the left. The only thing about your posts that makes me uncomfortable is your rampant intellectual dishonesty.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    I will point out that you started the whole lefty comments in the original thread on Trump.

No, I cannot take credit for inventing "lefty comments".

I do post facts that make many people on the political left uncomfortable, though.
    You actually don't post facts. You've been proven wrong on here so many times, I think we've all lost count. What you post is stuff you source from other places, and don't attribute your sources so they can't be checked up on. You repeatedly fail to source the photos you post on here, despite the forum having a photo attribution policy.
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

His only stated goal is to make people uncomfortable. Sort of a forum torture with no interest in the normal goals of torture, that is to find the truth. So instead of torture to get information, MrAltReich simply is a social deviant who takes pleasure in creating anarchy and pain upon others for his warped need for attention and pleasure. His constant appetite to feed his ego is exercised by a need to feel superior to others and 'gotcha games' in a poorly thought out brinkmanship strategy where he vainly believes that others will not fact check or recall his previous lies, contradictions and unethical statements.

Similar traits can be found in individuals with narcissist and empathy deficit disorders, borderline personality disorders and schizotypal personality disorders.

Seek medical attention in earnest.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 15-11-2017 at 10:54 PM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

“Walk toward the fire. Don’t worry about what they call you. All those things are said against you because they want to stop you in your tracks. But if you keep going, you’re sending a message to people who are rooting for you, who are agreeing with you. The message is that they can do it, too.”

― Andrew Breitbart
    He was right. A man ahead of his time.

well that just about sums up everything MrOilers. He wants to see the world burn, and doesn't care about the consequences.

MrAltReich Resume

Career Objective:
    Windmill Tilter

Experience:

Trump supporter and Chief propagandist
    Russian stooge
    Disseminator of fake news and false statements
    Whataboutism Instructor
    Victim Assailant and Shape Shifter, fully able to attack and them cry that "I am being attacked"
    Fully able to rationalize fake conspiracies and able to run away from facts and then hide, only to repeat the same.

Languages:
    English
    Russian (fluent)
    Doublespeak

Favorite Activities and Hobbies:
    Making people uncomfortable
    Knocking down sandcastles
    Keying cars in parking lots
    Breaking windows to stimulate the economy
    Poisoning wells
    Cherry picking
    Meeting girls in shopping malls
    Torch wielding, night marches
    Trolling and flamebaiting on the C2E Forum
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 16-11-2017 at 08:19 AM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011