Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Results 1,601 to 1,605 of 1605

Thread: Trump on immigration, big beautiful walls, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    Believe it or not, sometimes politics is not doing what's best for your party, it's doing what's best for the country.
    Haha. Funny one. Gullible and naive much?
    You mean like the Republicans that told Nixon it was time to resign because there weren't enough votes in the Senate to prevent impeachment? Unlike the ones now.

The more I see the left trying to conjure up Russian scare conspiracies and use every deceitful tactic they can think of in an attempt to remove Trump from power, the more I am starting to wonder if Nixon really was innocent and was possibly entrapped by his political opponents.

It never would have even crossed my mind before, but seeing how the left has become completely, frighteningly unhinged over the last few years tells me that when this is how the far-left is willing to take things, it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Right

Keep the delusions front and center.

Nixon was framed and all the tapes were just done by voice actors and people went to prison due to Watergate just for fun.

Do you come with a laugh track because you should come out of the closet and do standup in front of a large audience. Come to Montreal, I know I can get you a solid booking with the Just for Laughs Comedy Festival
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; Today at 07:57 PM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

With the extent that the media lies and pushes hoaxes like the debunked Trump-Russia conspiracy theory for ratings, you can't rule anything out anymore.

No, you lie and push hoaxes and conspiracy theories.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617