Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,300 of 6420

Thread: Trump - misc

Kim is getting his bow ready. Time to play that three dollar fiddle.

North Korea won’t give up its nukes, has already gotten what it wants with Trump meeting: expert

“Make no mistake about it, the North Koreans are not going to disarm their existing arsenal,” said Mickey Bergman, who serves as vice president of the Richardson Center for Global Engagement, in an interview on this weekend’s edition of The West Block.

“They might be willing to give up the further proliferation, the development and testing of nuclear and ballistic missiles, but they will not disarm. (Nuclear capability) is the reason why they believe the president has met with them.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/4262447/n...lear-give-up/#

I'd rather C2E than work!

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    How long until he declares that the EU has stabbed America in the back and is trying to sabotage the Kim summit?

EU will follow Justin Trudeau and act against US tariffs: Merkel

“The withdrawal, so to speak, via tweet is of course … sobering and a bit depressing,” Merkel said in an ARD television interview following the G7 summit.

The summit did not mark the end of the transatlantic partnership between Europe and the U.S., Merkel said. But she repeated that Europe could no longer rely on its ally and should take its fate into its own hands.

Like Canada, the European Union is preparing counter-measures against U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, in line with World Trade Organisation rules, Merkel said.

“So we won’t let ourselves be ripped off again and again. Instead, we act then too,” Merkel said in an unusually combative tone.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/eu-...uminum-merkel/
    That's the thing. When you have made as many enemies as Trump has, none of whom is really necessary, you're bound to develop that siege mentality.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Trump's tirade sparks calls for calm, promises of support for Trudeau

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trum...deau-1.3967602

OTTAWA -- Leaders from across Canada's political spectrum voiced their support Sunday for free trade and opposition to U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminum while denouncing the Trump administration's unprecedented attacks on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Among them were some of Trudeau's fiercest critics, Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer and incoming Ontario premier Doug Ford, both of whom promised to stand with the government as it seeks to resolve what has become an all-out trade war with the U.S.

Former Canadian prime minister Stephen Harper, meanwhile, questioned Trump's "obsession with trade relations with Canada" during an appearance on U.S. television.
    Trump's top economic adviser Larry Kudlow said Trudeau made Trump look weak ahead of his North Korea summit, while trade adviser Peter Navarro said there was a "special place in hell" for the prime minister.
    Counterpoint

Former Canadian ambassador to the U.S. Derek Burney was among those urging Canada and others to stay calm, adding that he hopes Trump's latest antics will spark more "sober sentiments" in Congress and with others in the U.S.

Several members of Congress and former U.S. officials were quick to express their disapproval with the administration's attacks on Trudeau and Canada, including Republican Sen. John McCain and Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy.

Murphy retweeted a comment by European Council President Donald Tusk who appeared to mock Navarro by stating: "There is a special place in heaven for (Trudeau). Canada, thank you for the perfect organization of (the) G7."
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Quote Originally Posted by howie View Post
    That's the thing. When you have made as many enemies as Trump has, none of whom is really necessary, you're bound to develop that siege mentality.
    Trump is burning all his bridges with his trading partners in the G7.

Don't worry he has got a plan. He will sign up North Korea with a free trade deal to get cheaper prices than Canadian lumber, oil and maple syrup.

The North Koreans had to explain to Trump that they do not have any maple syrup reserves... LOL
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

He did a deal with South Korea, including tarrifs etc, except that was not done in the media, I heard it on the radio..otherwise I wouldn't have known..

Yes, he did. He threatened to rear up the deal that was signed in 2007 and got South Korea to agree to take 50,000 US made cars that don't have to meet South Korean safety standards. I wouldn't have put it past him to threaten to pull US troops from the border to get the deal.

Oh wait, he did.

Trump reportedly wants to reduce number of US troops in South Korea

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/03/polit...rea/index.html

^Trump would sell Ivanka to Kim just to make this deal.

Tiffany maybe. Trump wants Ivanka for himself.

“if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Another one of Trump's "good people"

Trump-loving waitress fired for ‘n****r hunting’ video taken while drinking Michelob Ultra on top of a pickup

The video showed the woman, who is not old enough to consume alcohol, with a Michelob Ultra — riding on top of a pickup truck driving down a dark country road.

“So we going n****r hunting today or what?” an off-camera male says.

“We’re going n****r hunting,” answers another man — who may be the driver, hanging outside the vehicle.

“We’re ******* n****r hunting right now, uh?” the off-camera male replies.

“You get them n****s,” Duncan then says with a smile, as the narrator tells her how pretty she is.

---

The Riverfront Times reported that Duncan’s personal Facebook page included memes supporting Donald Trump and a meme bashing NFL players protesting police brutality by kneeling during the National Anthem.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/tru...ra-top-pickup/

So Trump's big summit (The best!) ends up being a big ole nothingburger. North Korea makes the same vague "promises" and Trump falls for it hook, line and sinker and gets nothing in return. But he's the best negotiator.

The Iran deal was horrible, to hear Trump talk of it, even though it led to tangible results and had international verification that it was working. Watch him spin this as the best deal ever made with NK.

Donald Trump Abandons South Korea

So far, Kim Jong Un has gotten a summit that treated him as an equal on the world stage. He’s gotten an end to US-ROK military exercises. He’s gotten the United States to ignore his appalling human rights record. And he’s gotten lots of new leverage in his relationship with China.

Donald Trump has gotten—nothing. Actually, that’s not quite right. He’s gotten less than North Korea has promised other presidents in previous negotiations. There was only the vaguest gesture toward ending its nuclear program. There was no promise of a testing moratorium. There was no promise of a development moratorium. There was no mention of “tangible” or “irreversible” or “permanent,” all of which had been previous US demands.

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...s-south-korea/

Yeah but Trump got the photo opportunities and handshake that he believes will get him a Nobel prize. When the whole thing implodes he will blame his people or Trudeau or Obama or the deep state.

Meanwhile, Trump admires Kim's ability to get people to love him through torture, imprisonment and death.

Trump claims North Koreans ‘love’ Kim Jong Un, who jails and tortures anyone who expresses dissent
    "I think that he really wants to do a great job for North Korea."

When pressed on the kinds of “security guarantees” the United States had offered Kim in exchange for the promised scale-back, Trump declined to elaborate, but said Kim would “be happy” with the results.

“He’s going to be happy,” Trump responded. “His country does love him. His people, you see the fervor. They have a great fervor. They’re gonna put it together, and I think they’re going to end up with a very strong country, and a country which has people — that they’re so hard working, so industrious.”

The president’s comments stand in stark contrast to a 2014 United Nations report detailing “systematic, widespread, and gross violations of human rights” by the Kim regime.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-says...-31f8929c0ba5/

Trump is wearing a new hat. MNKGA

Countdown to Trump bawling about how he's not being feted enough bye 'Fake News'...
    I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

I'm cautiously optimistic, it wasn't that long, everyone said NK was going to blow up everyone.
    I'm very happy for SK, they did and said a lot to get this meeting!

So Kim makes the same empty promises he always has, Trump gives up joint military maneuvers with South Korea and Trump and Fox "News" hails it as a great win for Trump.

Army vet scorches Trump operative: ‘The fact that you think this was a success means you are a monumental *****’

“The fact that you think this was a success means you are a monumental ***** who knows nothing about North Korea or an extraordinary liar,” Wellman wrote. “Either way no one with half a brain thinks DPRK repeating lies of the past while we unilaterally give up joint exercises is a ‘win’.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/arm...umental-*****/

The last line is perhaps the most honest thing he's ever said.

Donald Trump admits he’ll find ‘some kind of an excuse’ if he’s wrong about North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

“I really believe otherwise I wouldn’t be doing this,” Trump said of the summit. “I think, honestly, [Kim] is going to do these things. I might be wrong. I mean, I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey, I was wrong.’

“I don’t know that I will ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse,” Trump said.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4268838/d...a-kim-jong-un/​​

He'll blame Canada...

Has Trump ever admitted to being wrong or even said sorry in his entire life? His personality doesn't strike me as the type to ever do this...

McConnell takes a vague, one page document over a detailed 159 page report including goals, benchmarks and verification.

McConnell praises Trump's toothless North Korea con after trashing Obama's rigorous Iran deal

In July 2015, GOP Majority Leader Mitch McConnell took to the Senate floor to argue that President Obama's years-long negotiations to end Iran's nuclear program had produced a deal that was fundamentally lacking.

“Remember: ending Iran’s nuclear program was supposed to be the point of these talks in the first place,” he said. “What’s already clear about this agreement is that it will not achieve – or even come close to achieving – that original purpose.”

That agreement was 159 pages and included precise benchmarks, actual science, and a complex system of verification.

But McConnell dismissed it as "the best deal acceptable to Iran, rather than actually advancing our national goal."

By comparison, Donald Trump's flimsy one-pager with North Korea is among the weakest, most toothless agreements to which an American president has perhaps ever affixed their name. It's so laughable, it's honestly hard to even take seriously.

In a press conference following his meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, Trump praised his months-long negotiation as producing a "very comprehensive" page-long document, as only someone who doesn't read could.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...rous-Iran-deal

"Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!"

- The President of The United States, Donald J Trump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...40689843560448

Trump shares a propaganda film with his new BFF.

Trump showed murderous Kim Jong-un this utterly bizarre fake movie trailer hailing them as heroes

Donald Trump’s strategy for meeting with a man known for starving his people, publicly executing dissidents and everyday citizens on a whim via poisoning, firing squads, anti-aircraft missiles and even flamethrowers? A man (and his father before him) who has for years lied about North Korea’s intention to denuclearize, while building an arsenal? If you are Donald Trump, you hail him as a hero. What is this bizarre fake movie trailer that Donald Trump showed Kim Jong-un in his iPad?

---

Long an authoritarian state, North Korea has used propaganda films to shape public perception of its leaders, often portraying Kim and his family as gods. The current leader’s father, Kim Jong Il, was a longtime movie buff who had thousands of titles in his film collection and once led North Korea’s ministry of propaganda.

Trump, who starred on NBC’s reality show “The Apprentice” before entering politics, told reporters he was “not concerned at all” that the film could be used as propaganda, adding, “We could use that video for other countries.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...them-as-heroes
    Last edited by kkozoriz; 12-06-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    "Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!"

- The President of The United States, Donald J Trump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...40689843560448

Right... De Niro, who is an A list actor and businessman is just telling the truth about a narcissistic man-child named Trump.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

This is really sad, it's like the Trump haters are hoping the deal with the Norks goes bad, just so they can continue with their hate.
    Absolutely pathetic.

No. Everybody wants peace. Trump is just a terrible negotiator and has already started given Kim several important concessions with only vague comments from NK. Trump is being played like a 3 dollar fiddle at rock concert prices. NK State news barely mentions the nuclear issue but loudly states that Trump promises to stop US/SK war games and that Trump called them provocative. Trump actually talked down his own military's policies and demonstrations of force not only in Korea but all Southeast Asia. The Chinese must be thrilled.

Trump is such an ***** that he is harming the American presence throughout the world.

Gee, I wonder where he could have gotten that idea?

From that well known lefty source, the Wall Street Journal.

Report reveals Trump’s idea to stop ‘war games’ around North Korea may have come from Putin

A Wall Street Journal puff piece from Jan. 2018 walked through 50 staffers who gave insights into how to deal with the president after his first year in office. Nested within that story, however, was a story about the conversation Trump had with Putin at the G-20 summit last summer.

---

“Around the same time, Mr. Trump had an idea about how to counter the nuclear threat posed by North Korea, which he got after speaking to Russian President Vladimir Putin,” The Journal wrote of the plan.

“If the U.S. stopped joint military exercises with the South Koreans, it could help moderate Kim Jong Un’s behavior,” the report continued. Tuesday, Trump announced exactly that.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/rep...ay-come-putin/
    The announcement caught South Korea and Japan off guard (as well as the US military) but China knew about it before the announcement.

It looks like China knew about Trump stopping war games before the US military or South Korea did

The US has long resisted calls from North Korea and China for a "suspension for suspension," whereby the US would stop military drills in exchange for a freeze in North Korean missile and nuclear testing.

Historically, the US has asserted that the bilateral, planned, and transparent military drills are legal while North Korea's nuclear program is not, so it would be blackmail to suspend them for Pyongyang.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/china-...ilitary-2018-6

All this who-haw and all Trump got was the same signed statement with NK that they signed with SK 6 weeks ago.

Trump made a sales pitch to build a bunch of resorts along NK beaches. Trump probably figured out that he can cut costs on building Trump condos and hotels by using NK slave labor.

Trump applauds North Korea's 'great beaches,' says they would be a perfect location for condos and hotels
    http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...-condos-2018-6

In a press conference following his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore, President Donald Trump applauded North Korea's "great beaches" and said they would be a great location for condos and hotels.

As a former developer, Trump appeared to hint at that real estate could be the key to North Korea's economic development as a country.

"As an example, they have great beaches," Trump said to reporters. "You see that whenever they're exploding their cannons into the ocean. I said, 'Boy, look at that view. Wouldn't that make a great condo?'"

Trump added that North Korea could be a great location for hotels, too.

"You could have the best hotels in the world right there," Trump said. "Think of it from a real estate perspective. You have South Korea, you have China, and they own the land in the middle. How bad is that, right? It's great."
    You just cannot make this stuff up.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 12-06-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph60 View Post
    This is really sad, it's like the Trump haters are hoping the deal with the Norks goes bad, just so they can continue with their hate.
    Absolutely pathetic.
    Beyond pathetic, just consider the source...

Not hoping but not seeing anything at all that would actually lead to anything. NK made the same empty promises they've made a dozen times and Trump ate it up.

If something good actually does come of it, I'll be the first to say "well done Mr. Trump". But really, a one page memo with no solid goals or steps towards those nebulous points and the Trumpers are making it sound like Trump's bringing all of NK's nukes home with him on Air Force One.

Kim gave up nothing that he hasn't said before and Trump blindsided his allies with his suspension of joint military maneuvers.

Read the stories from the NK media (all Kim controlled, of course) and it's clear that he got exactly what he wanted from the Americans, recognition as a major power.

Half a year ago anti-Trumpers were saying President Trump would start a nuclear war. Now they are criticizing him for putting down the guns and extending an olive branch?(something most American presidents - including Obama - don't know how to do) I think Trump did a much harder thing than his critics would like to admit.

The USA stopping their military drills is obviously a big gesture to North Korea, and was required in order to appease their concerns of military action being taken against them in the wake of denuclearization.

Anti-war peaceniks should be all for this. So why aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Sez the induhvidual unable to recognize the outrageous damage caused by world-influencing perpetual lying while finding excremental and ejeculatorial coverage of Folk Fest attendees humourous. Yeah, you're a pathological Gem of a source of moral opinion and ethical influence.

Do carry on.

Half a year ago anti-Trumpers were saying President Trump would start a nuclear war. Now they are criticizing him for putting down the guns and extending an olive branch?(something most American presidents - including Obama - don't know how to do) I think Trump did a much harder thing than his critics would like to admit.

The USA stopping their military drills is obviously a big gesture to North Korea, and was required in order to appease their concerns of military action being taken against them in the wake of denuclearization.

Because people who think and study history know that a sheet of paper means almost nothing.

It reminds us of how proudly Chamberlain returned waving a piece of paper after a similar meeting 80 years ago.

"Peace for our time" was a declaration made by the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Neville Chamberlain in his 30 September 1938 speech concerning the Munich Agreement and the Anglo-German Declaration. The phrase echoed Benjamin Disraeli, who, upon returning from the Congress of Berlin in 1878, stated, "I have returned from Germany with peace for our time". It is primarily remembered for its ironic value: less than a year after the agreement, Hitler's continued aggression and his invasion of Poland was followed by declarations of war on Germany by France and the United Kingdom.
    We are not saying that there will be a war but what Trump got was so much less than what he tore up called the Iran Nuclear Deal that had stopped Iranian nuclear ambitious in its tracks with verifiable conditions and regular inspections.

You obviously are just believing the Trump propaganda machine. I recall when Obama simply stated that he was willing to talk with Kim; Fox and the Republicans went nuts over the idea that an American President would sit down with a dictator. Now the hypocrisy is revealed and Trump not only refused to even mention NK human rights but lavished, gushed praise on Kim as his new best friend but also tried to get him to have a real estate deal. The hypocrisy is a mile deep. The right was ready to boil Obama in oil for even considering talking to Kim but now expect us to worship Trump for one of the most embarrassing events followed up with the surrealist press conferences ever seen.

I agree. Something like this had to happen. It makes sense - as it did in the past in earlier attempts to avoid mass near-term destruction - if that is seen as desirable. The anti-war peacniks would have done a similar deal themselves.

Interestingly though it also shows that Trump talked tough but clearly it was just more Trump BS - he is a total whimp - though to my relief, sometimes a bit realistic. Unless, of course, it’s just all a ploy to set the stage for ‘justifiable’ surprise annihilation of much of North Korea.

If any of Trump’s get tough on North Korea supporters, support Trump on this, I can’t imagine it’s due to a sudden increase in their IQs. If Obama had done a deal anything even slightly close to this imagine the outcry from thise same people. Just look at the Iran nuclear deal that was light years beyond this in terms of showing backbone, and Trump cancelled it while proving incapable of a attaining a fraction of the results of his predecessor. The get tough on North Korea Trump supporters praised Trump for cancelling the Iran deal - so how on earth could they flip and support anything like this North Korea deal?
    Last edited by KC; 13-06-2018 at 08:15 AM.

Watch the video of the GOP hypocrisy

https://twitter.com/i/status/1006619956564226048

Absolutely pathetic.
    What's pathetic is people not realizing that North Korea has made all the same promises before... And thinking that somehow their Lord Trump and his corrupt bunch of minions are some how going to achieve a different result.

What's even more pathetic is Trump's behavior towards the USA strongest allies and trading partners. Somehow that behavior is acceptable to the Trump-fans...

Yes. In what world do we live in where the US President's best friends are absolute rulers in NK, Russia and China and his enemies are democracies like Canada, Mexico and Germany. Trump likes Kim and openly admires his ruthless pursuit of power, oppression of his people and their forced benevolence. Trump clearly wants to be the absolute fictator of the United States. What is most concerning are those supporters who are enabling him without question or allegiance to the Constitution or the American institutions. They are all traitors to their country.

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post
    Absolutely pathetic.
    What's pathetic is people not realizing that North Korea has made all the same promises before... And thinking that somehow their Lord Trump and his corrupt bunch of minions are some how going to achieve a different result.

What's even more pathetic is Trump's behavior towards the USA strongest allies and trading partners. Somehow that behavior is acceptable to the Trump-fans...
    On one extreme, there’s quite moronic commentary that is critical of this deal, just in order to be critical of Trump.

On the other extreme, there is commentary that is praising this deal, just in order to praise Trump, being issued by morons. (Much coming from Trump himself.)

I think the ‘deal’ is likely pitiful and pathetic and very likely the best that could be expected. It reflects a necessary “caving in” by a now boxed-in American position where someone needs to make the first concessions to see where it will lead.

The deal is as past deals, just a further kicking of the can down the road in the hope of something positive happening towards peace and normalization and not North Korea attempting an invasion of South Korea, etc.

The deal is basically pathetic crap and - fortunately - an act of being realistic. It is what it is and it is what is necessary. The deal only deserves acceptance in the sense that it should be be viewed as a necessary evil.

Now, Trump’s abilities or complete lack of them here are a separate matter deserving of some very critical and objective thinking considering his posturing, rhetoric and promises and his subsequent results - and not moronic partisan support or criticism.
    Last edited by KC; 13-06-2018 at 09:23 AM.

And here we have it, straight from Trump himself. There is no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea.

Seriously.

Absolutely pathetic.

Come on. It was overdue that somebody try to negotiate with NK on equal terms (whether Trump or someone else).

You decry this, but I think this is more refreshing than sending out tweets calling him "Rocket Man", yet you decried that too.

So what exactly is your position, other than criticizing everything that Trump does?

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Trump clearly wants to be the absolute fictator of the United States. What is most concerning are those supporters who are enabling him without question or allegiance to the Constitution or the American institutions. They are all traitors to their country.
    Why? They elected him, they have him, he is their face to the world.

Trump is nothing by himself; he is the orange canary that shows what the United States truly is, as a state and a nation.

Let's get our bff-blinkers off, and see reality for what it is.

The USA (as a nation) is not our (as a nation) friend. It never has been. We asked the Brits to give us statehood in 1867 because we knew it -- back then. Some of us, people like you, still refuse to face up to this truth now.

I don't like Trump, but people like you, spouting pious nonsense about what you cannot control, are the problem here -- in my country.

Absolutely pathetic.

Come on. It was overdue that somebody try to negotiate with NK on equal terms (whether Trump or someone else).

You decry this, but I think this is more refreshing than sending out tweets calling him "Rocket Man", yet you decried that too.

So what exactly is your position, other than criticizing everything that Trump does?
    I agree.

You must also agree that Trump promises the sky and delivers no more than anyone else. That had Obama done this very same thing, without all the aggressive but now obviously useless posturing, people like Trump himself would have done all that was in their power to cast Obama as the most incompetent President in American history. That’s just how subjective and slanted their country has become.

Quote Originally Posted by AShetsen View Post
    Trump clearly wants to be the absolute fictator of the United States. What is most concerning are those supporters who are enabling him without question or allegiance to the Constitution or the American institutions. They are all traitors to their country.

Trump is nothing by himself; he is the orange canary that shows what the United States truly is, as a state and a nation.

The USA (as a nation) is not our (as a nation) friend. It never has been. We asked the Brits to give us statehood in 1867 because we knew it -- back then. Some of us, people like you, still refuse to face up to this truth now.

I don't like Trump, but people like you, spouting pious nonsense about what you cannot control, are the problem here -- in my country.
    Man, you sure are a racist.

^"Racist". You're using words for the sake of using words.

Canada is being given the American treatment. The same one we have cheered so often when it was being given to nations we did not like. There's little blame in that, for it's only natural. But please, have enough dignity to recognize what is happening now.

Sorry no. Re-read your own writing. No different than what is written by people that write anti-Islamic arguments.

Then you go on to say “we have cheered”.

Whatever. We all pick tribes. I make no apology.

And yes, we have cheered.

Quote Originally Posted by Spill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Sez the induhvidual unable to recognize the outrageous damage caused by world-influencing perpetual lying while finding excremental and ejeculatorial coverage of Folk Fest attendees humourous. Yeah, you're a pathological Gem of a source of moral opinion and ethical influence.

Do carry on.
    You need to get laid!

Do you ever add anything outside of troll-like comments HL?

Do you ever add anything outside of troll-like comments HL?
    I did, but then the very mucky Spill, keeps using the same words on my posts, which, if you don't like, block me! Get over your indignant self, you're not admin, and I can post what I want, when I want. It's not my fault Spill is sexually frustrated..

Seems like you might need to heed your own advice

your posts rarely add anything outside of sounding like a bratty 2 year old saying “ I can do what ever I want, youre not my parent!! Nah-nah-nah boo boo”

The only person Ive ever blocked left the forum in a hissy fit a few days later
    Last edited by Medwards; 13-06-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Seems like you might need to heed your own advice

no need, no need at all..rofl at medication wards..lol

^ if it wasn't so sad, it would be hilarious!

Trump is the worst deal maker in history. The only guy who boasts that he is winning when he is going bankrupt.

Trump is selling his $3 banjo that North Korea sold him, for $50 million on eBay. Any takers?

Sarah Sanders rumoured to be leaving White House press role
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44479635

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, is planning to leave the administration, according to one US media outlet.

Ms Sanders responded to the story with a statement on social media saying she knew nothing about the story, but did not deny its accuracy. It all seemed very Trumpian.

First CBS News reported that Sanders and deputy press secretary Raj Shah was getting ready to head for the exit.

Ms Sanders responded shortly afterwards, on Twitter, in an indignant manner.

Skip Twitter post by @PressSec

Sarah Sanders @PressSec
    Does @CBSNews know something I don’t about my plans and my future? I was at my daughter’s year-end Kindergarten event and they ran a story about my “plans to leave the WH” without even talking to me. I love my job and am honored to work for @POTUS

Yet she does not say that the report is inaccurate. She just says she did not talk to the reporter before the piece was published.

As David Cay Johnston, author of The Making of Donald Trump, says, she is using a communications strategy that her boss, the president, often relies on.

"Her denial is: 'I don't know anything about this.' She doesn't say: 'I'm not leaving'," Johnston explains. "It's what we call a non-denial denial."

When I emailed Ms Sanders about the CBS story, asking for her reaction to the piece, she referred me to her tweet.

Why do liberals believe all the fake news out there , quite amusing
    https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1007062893001609216

Trump is the worst deal maker in history. The only guy who boasts that he is winning when he is going bankrupt.
    He has made billions has towers and property's around the worlds lol worst deal maker ever ? hating without a ounce of reality . Why people don't take the left serious anymore

Last edited by Creativemind; 14-06-2018 at 07:35 AM.

How history repeats itself...

Then...

...and now

"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington.
    "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

How history repeats itself...

Then...

...and now

"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington.
    "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."
    Why are you posting a meme about Iraq ? You have to take the deal at face value kim said he is going to denuclerize the entire country , released 3 hostages , will he stick to his word will see, but a start is better than nothing . Trump will win in a landslide in 2020 , if you talk to everday people and not listen to the majority liberal owned news media people are not falling for the lefts rhetoric anymore , sure there are still staunch liberals who never step out of there bubble globalism is dying the fanatics pushed to fast and to hard people are tired of what they can say what they can't facism is dying and that's the liberal agenda .

Trump breaks protocol by saluting his enemy generals. As Commander in Chief, the POTUS is not even supposed to salute his own Generals but salutes North Korea's.

Now Trump salute is being broadcast on NK State TV of a subservient US president.

North Korea airs purported footage showing Trump saluting one of Kim Jong-un’s generals

Note: Kim's jaw dropping to the floor...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/wat...g-uns-general/
    North Korea’s state news service this week has aired footage that purports to show President Donald Trump saluting one of leader Kim Jong-un’s generals.

The footage, which has not yet been verified as authentic, shows Trump in Singapore shaking hands with assorted North Korean officials.

When he approaches a uniformed general, the president initially holds out his hand for a handshake. The general responds by giving the president a salute — and the president, in turn salutes back.

The general then extends his hand for a formal handshake.

Related example
    The two North Korean generals who saluted South Korea’s president have been replaced
    https://qz.com/1296968/kim-jong-un-h...eas-president/
    At the April 27 summit between the two Koreas, some observers commented on the unusual sight of members of North Korea’s top military brass saluting South Korean president Moon Jae-in. Now, just days ahead of the much-anticipated summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and US president Donald Trump, the men who made that striking gesture are no longer in their jobs.
    North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has reshuffled his top military leadership, replacing defense minister Pak Yong Sik and army chief of staff Ri Myong Su, according to reports from Japanese and South Korean media over the weekend. Given the country’s opacity, it’s difficult to know exactly what’s behind the changes—or if they had anything to do with that salute, which was not reciprocated by South Korean military officials. (Kim got a handshake and a nod instead.)

nice photo shop ^ here is a real picture of Obama bending over for saudi's

Anyways all you Trump derangement syndrome sufferers I hope you can overcome your bigotry hatered . I thought Liberals were so tolerate of everyone . I guess just another Liberal fairytale.

Letterman - GE Handshake
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V6IU9tfXDo

No Time For Sergeants - Toilet Salute
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqg4rJPUxGs

John Cleese’s Hilarious Donald Trump Rant
    The Nightly Show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UueGetlwpw
    Last edited by KC; 14-06-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Creativemind View Post

He has made billions has towers and property's around the worlds lol worst deal maker ever ? hating without a ounce of reality . Why people don't take the left serious anymore

how many times has he gone bankrupt, both fiscally and morally?

A lot of Americans were calling Kim an *****. Others call Trump an *****. I doubt either are. In fact they seem to have a very good understanding or ability to be successful and that may mean that they are the ones who really know how the world works. Those with wishful idealized moralistic thinking may be the ones that are totally deluded.

Also, going bankrupt and declaring bankruptcy are two very different things. Again, average people, like me, have been inculcated with a sense of what bankruptcy means based on their experiences with average people going bankrupt. I doubt the wealthy have any such perceptions. Bankruptcy to a wealthy person likely means the loss of some small percentage of one’s unprotected, un-hidden assets, if not a means towards leveraging other investors’ risks or government exposure to maximize wealth extraction.
    Last edited by KC; 14-06-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Shortlist

Shortlist
    The fact that he does appear to be wealthy and the fact that he appeared to legitimately win the election.

Look at all the sleazy things today’s super rich did to save their companies, of get their companies going, and they are viewed as “winners”.

Ever watch the history of the world’s biggest high tech businesses? (Promising things that they had no idea ghat they could deliver)Or of say our country’s wealthiest families. (Bootlegging etc)

nice photo shop
    Right. Yes the NK's photoshopped the whole video of Trump saluting NK General. You really think that State run media would fake a video to embarrass Trump when they want to be Trump's new best friend?

Are you so blind that Trump is clueless about international protocols and military salutes and when to use them? He is the POTUS and is not to anyone. Heads of State do not salute either especially to another country.

Here is the whole video of the buffoon President
    CNN: Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/14/polit...ute/index.html

Quit trying to cast dispersions and say it is a fake photo and fake news. You are just not good at it.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 14-06-2018 at 09:21 AM.

New York state sues Donald, Ivanka, Eric & Don. Jr. Trump.

New York state sues Trump along with Ivanka, Eric and Junior, over illegal use of charity funds

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood has asked for the remaining funds in the foundation to be dispersed to actual charities, and has assessed Trump and his three children, who were board members for the mock-charity, to cough up $2.8 million to cover the deceptive use of a foundation for personal business.

Ivanka, Eric, and Junior were included in the fines not because they directed the misuse of funds, but because they specifically failed to exercise the oversight required of those on the board of a charity. They didn’t meet as required, and didn’t address Trump’s illegal use of the funds to cover legal fees, giant portraits of himself, football memorabilia, and paying off a golf bet.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-charity-funds

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post

Man, you sure are a racist.

^"Racist". You're using words for the sake of using words.

Canada is being given the American treatment. The same one we have cheered so often when it was being given to nations we did not like. There's little blame in that, for it's only natural. But please, have enough dignity to recognize what is happening now.
    Sorry no. Re-read your own writing. No different than what is written by people that write anti-Islamic arguments.

Then you go on to say “we have cheered”.

Whatever. We all pick tribes. I make no apology.

And yes, we have cheered.

The irony I see is that many of those that are quick to call out others as racist and debase and denigrate others, are often also racist themselves but in a different way - probably a politically correct way, so they don’t even recognize their own stereotyping, generalizing hatefulness.

Much of this article highlights the hypocrisy and arbitrariness people use to promote themselves as morally superior:

Israel may be an apartheid state, but so are most nation states today

“Third, while the way a community relates to minorities in its midst is a good test of its collective moral sense and standard, it gives no guidance as to how it would respond to the prospect of being outnumbered by people perceived as "others" (however defined). It was that issue — the existential one of the threat of losing power — that really distinguished white SA. Not nastiness, in other words, but the simple logic of numbers.”

https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/op...-states-today/

This below is possibly valid but the authors are racist in trying to cast a negative characterization on a large number of people (white Americans) - when it may be widely applicable.

Noah Berlatsky : The Trump effect: New study connects white American intolerance and support for authoritarianism

The research suggests that when intolerant white people fear democracy may benefit marginalized people, they abandon their commitment to democracy.

May.27.2018

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ism-ncna877886

Last edited by KC; 14-06-2018 at 09:41 AM.

A lot of Americans were calling Kim an *****. Others call Trump an *****. I doubt either are. In fact they seem to have a very good understanding or ability to be successful and that may mean that they are the ones who really know how the world works. Those with wishful idealized moralistic thinking may be the ones that are totally deluded.

Also, going bankrupt and declaring bankruptcy are two very different things. Again, average people, like me, have been inculcated with a sense of what bankruptcy means based on their experiences with average people going bankrupt. I doubt the wealthy have any such perceptions. Bankruptcy to a wealthy person likely means the loss of some small percentage of one’s unprotected, un-hidden assets, if not a means towards leveraging other investors’ risks or government exposure to maximize wealth extraction.
    So you are saying that Trump used a system that is rigged for the wealthy to screw all the suppliers, contractors, investors and banks by declaring bankruptcy just to line his pockets with more money?
    Sounds like a corrupt swindler, money launderer and condo conartist that should be president.

Have I got that right?

C2E Hard Core Contributor

A lot of Americans were calling Kim an *****. Others call Trump an *****.
    KC: Curious as to why you felt it necessary to asterisk out the names Kim and Trump are allegedly being called?

I didn't know you weren't allowed to use the words "murderous tyrant" and "narcissistic blowhard" on this board.

nice photo shop ^ here is a real picture of Obama bending over for saudi's

If this was JT, he'd be sure and wear what the Saudis wear!

Shortlist
    He beat Clinton! ROFL!

He beat everybody - the Bushes, the Clintons, the establishment Republicans, the biased media, mouthy celebrities, and accusations of scandals. And the man did it all coming from an apolitical background and running a completely original campaign.

It's an impressive and an historical achievement no matter how you slice it (and no matter if you like him or not).

He hasn't beaten Mueller...

I'm impressed, in a very sad way , how he is furcking up democracy as we know it. He's really making that push to finalize the transformation of USA into an oligarchy

Oh yeah, Mueller.

Right - I forgot that Mueller is going to put Trump into prison all because the Democrats are blaming pesky Russian hackers for exposing all their unethical secrets in their emails.

C2E Continued Contributor

^ Over 100 Charges, 19 People and 3 Companies: The Mueller Inquiry, Explained

This was in February so the list has only grown. The majority of people are in some way connected to Trump in some way, with plenty of them working with and for him directly. So how is it a witch hunt again?

If what he wins is 3 years of being an international laughingstock, and charges against his allies and now his own foundation is that really winning?

I don't think he really wanted to "win".
    There can only be one.

C2E Continued Contributor

^^Also interesting

New York files suit against President Trump, alleging his charity engaged in ‘illegal conduct’

The New York attorney general filed suit against President Trump and his three eldest children Thursday, alleging “persistently illegal conduct” at the president’s personal charity, saying Trump repeatedly misused the nonprofit organization — to pay off his businesses’ creditors, to decorate one of his golf clubs and to stage a multimillion-dollar giveaway at his 2016 campaign events.

Quote Originally Posted by KC
    yadda yadda racist yadda yadda irony yadda yadda link link link yadda yadda
    Whatever, KC. Whatever. Were you speaking?

Ok see fake news at it again , that photo of Trump saluting General well the real story is Trump went to shake the general hand , the general pulled his hand back then saluted Donald Trump lol so Trump saluted him back then they shook hands , Of corse the lying editing fake liberal news , just like the koi fish just captions the part to try and make Trump look bad . https://twitter.com/OrangeLeaderUSA/...79060043657217
    Last edited by Creativemind; 14-06-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Also Strozk in a text message to Page said we will stop Trump from being president .

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...12994605285376

^^Not fake news. Trump is not supposed to salute anyone. You a daft aren't you?

^^Not fake news. Trump is not supposed to salute anyone. You a daft aren't you?
    Show me proof from whitehouse guidlines of this . I don't believe anything you post

Where was the liberal outrage when Obama saluted a Marine . There is no protocal any civilian is allowed to salute a military personal , more fake news http://blogs.reuters.com/talesfromth...amas-question/

liberal outrage? I'm not sure but it was certainly discussed at length
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=the+president+isn%27t+supposed+to+salute

Creative-out-of-his-mind

United States presidents typically do not salute military officials with adversarial nations. Washington and Pyongyang currently have no formal diplomatic relationship, and North Korea is still technically at war with South Korea, a key U.S. ally.

Retired Major Gen. Paul Eaton, in a statement for the veterans-focused advocacy group VoteVets.org, called Trump’s salute “wholly inappropriate."

“There's a protocol for military salutes," tweeted Mieke Eoyang, a former intelligence-focused Hill staffer who's now with the center-left think tank Third Way. "They're given to friendly foreign militaries. But w/DPRK, we are still in a state of war, so a salute is improper,” she added, referencing Pyongyang's preferred name for North Korea, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-salute-646248

Read and you will learn

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/these-p...-do-it-9394081

Show me iin print from whitehouse about this protocal ? You show a article from from politico Trump hating quoting someone lol and here when obama did it they're saying something toatally different so unless you show me proof not hear say all it is is hear say so we have 2 different opinions Regan bush and Obama all did it but now they have experts saying it's a no no with Trump more fake news https://taskandpurpose.com/sorry-pre...nt-real-thing/

Are you daft?
    The Whitehouse does not set military rules.

The military sets the rules for salutes.

Saluting a general from a hostile nation is considered a protocol breach for an American president. The US Army Officer’s guide states that only ‘officers of friendly foreign nations when recognized as such’ should be offered a salute

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/14/donal...2/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
    According to wiki
    hand salutes are only given when a cover (protection for the head, usually a hat) is worn.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salute

Trump was not wearing a hat and he has no business saluting the enemy.

Here are the rules for saluting. Obviously Trump hasn't studied them due to his fake heel spurs that got his rich big azz out of serving his country.

About Saluting

General

The origin of the hand salute is uncertain. Some historians believe it began in late Roman times when assassinations were common. A citizen who wanted to see a public official had to approach with his right hand raised to show that he did not hold a weapon. Knights in armor raised visors with the right hand when meeting a comrade. This practice gradually became a way of showing respect and, in early American history, sometimes involved removing the hat. By 1820, the motion was modified to touching the hat, and since then it has become the hand salute used today. When to Salute

a. Army personnel in uniform are required to salute when they meet and recognize persons entitled (by grade) to a salute except when it is inappropriate or impractical (in public conveyances such as planes and buses, in public places such as inside theaters, or when driving a vehicle). A salute is also rendered:

(1) When the United States National Anthem, “To the Color,” “Hail to the Chief,” or foreign national anthems are played.

(2) To uncased National Color outdoors.

(3) On ceremonial occasions as prescribed in Chapter 9.

(4) At reveille and retreat ceremonies, during the raising or lowering of the flag.

(5) During the sounding of honors.

(6) When pledging allegiance to the US flag outdoors.

(7) When turning over control of formations.

( When rendering reports.

(9) To officers of friendly foreign countries.

b. Salutes are not required when:

(1) Indoors, except when reporting to an officer or when on duty as a guard.

(2) A prisoner.

(3) Saluting is obviously inappropriate. (Example: A person carrying articles with both hands, or being otherwise so occupied as to make saluting impracticable, is not required to salute a senior person or return the salute to a subordinate.) In any case not covered by specific instructions, the salute is rendered.

(4) Either the senior or the subordinate is wearing civilian clothes.Reporting Indoors

When reporting to an officer in his office, the soldier removes his headgear, knocks, and enters when told to do so. He approaches within two steps of the officer’s desk, halts, salutes, and reports, “Sir (Ma’am), Private Jones reports.” The salute is held until the report is completed and the salute has been returned by the officer. When the business is completed, the soldier salutes, holds the salute until it has been returned, executes the appropriate facing movement, and departs. When reporting indoors under arms, the procedure is the same except that the headgear is not removed and the soldier renders the salute prescribed for the weapon with which he is armed.

NOTE: The expression under arms means carrying a weapon in your hands, by a sling or holster.

Reporting Outdoors

When reporting outdoors, the soldier moves rapidly toward the officer, halts approximately three steps from the officer, salutes, and reports (as when indoors). When the soldier is dismissed by the officer, salutes are again exchanged. If under arms, the soldier carries the weapon in the manner prescribed for saluting. Report for Pay

When reporting for pay, the soldier answers “Here, Sir (Ma’am),” or “Here, Sergeant,” when his name is called, salutes the officer making payment (in this instance, the officer does not return the salute), reports, “Sir (Ma’am), Private Jones reports for pay,” counts the money as it is handed to him, signs the pay voucher, and leaves the room without saluting again. Saluting Persons in Vehicles

The practice of saluting officers in official vehicles (recognized individually by grade or identifying vehicle plates and/or flags) is considered an appropriate courtesy. Salutes are not required to be rendered by or to personnel who are driving or riding in privately owned vehicles except by gate guards, who render salutes to recognized officers in all vehicles unless their duties make the salute impractical. When military personnel are drivers of a moving vehicle, they do not initiate a salute (AR 600-25). Other Salutes

a. In Formation. Individuals in formation do not salute or return salutes except at the command Present, ARMS. The individual in charge salutes and acknowledges salutes for the entire formation. Commanders of organizations or detachments that are not a part of a larger formation salute officers of higher grade by bringing the organization or detachment to attention before saluting. When in the field under battle or simulated battle conditions, the organization or detachment is not brought to attention. An individual in formation at ease or at rest comes to attention when addressed by an officer.

b. Not in Formation. On the approach of an officer, a group of individuals not in formation is called to attention by the first person noticing the officer, and all come sharply to attention and salute. Individuals participating in games, and members of work details, do not salute. The individual in charge of a work detail, if not actively engaged, salutes and acknowledges salutes for the entire detail. A unit resting alongside a road does not come to attention upon the approach of an officer; however, if the officer addresses an individual (or group), the individual (or group) comes to attention and remains at attention (unless otherwise ordered) until the termination of the conversation, at which time the individual (or group) salutes the officer.

c. Outdoors. Whenever and wherever the United States National Anthem, “To the Color,” “Reveille,” or “Hail to the Chief” is played, at the first note, all dismounted personnel in uniform and not in formation face the flag (or the music, if the flag is not in view), stand at attention, and render the prescribed salute. The position of salute is held until the last note of the music is sounded. Military personnel not in uniform will stand at attention (remove headdress, if any, with the right hand) and place the right hand over the heart. Vehicles in motion are brought to a halt. Persons riding in a passenger car or on a motorcycle dismount and salute. Occupants of other types of military vehicles and buses remain in the vehicle; the individual in charge of each vehicle dismounts and renders the hand salute. Tank and armored car commanders salute from the vehicle.

d. Indoors. When the National Anthem is played indoors, officers and enlisted personnel stand at attention and face the music, or the flag if one is present.

NOTE: Narrators or printed programs can assist in informing spectators of appropriate responses.

Saluting Colors

National and organizational flags, which are mounted on flagstaffs equipped with finials are called Colors. Military personnel passing an uncased National Color salute at six steps distance and hold the salute until they have passed six steps beyond it. Similarly, when the uncased Color passes by, they salute when it is six steps away and hold the salute until it has passed six steps beyond them.

NOTE: Small flags carried by individuals, such as those carried by civilian spectators at a parade, are not saluted. It is improper to salute with any object in the right hand or with a cigarette, cigar, or pipe in the mouth.

Uncovering

a. Officers and enlisted men under arms uncover only when:

(1) Seated as a member of (or in attendance on) a court or board.

(2) Entering places of divine worship.

(3) In attendance at an official reception.

b. Male personnel remove their headdress indoors. When outdoors, military headdress is never removed, or raised as a form of salutation. When appropriate, civilians may be saluted in lieu of removing the headdress.

c. Female military personnel will remain covered at all times when it would be appropriate for civilian women at a similar function to wear a hat. They must wear headgear when in uniform outdoors if headgear is authorized. Saluting Upon Boarding Naval Ships

When Army personnel board US Navy ships, either as an individual or as a unit leader, they salute according to naval procedures.

a. When boarding a naval ship, upon reaching the top of the gangway, face and salute the national ensign. After completing this salute, salute the officer of the deck who will be standing on the quarterdeck at the head of the gangway. When saluting the officer of the deck, request permission to board, “Sir, Request permission to come aboard.” The officer of the deck will return the salute.

b. When leaving the ship, render the same salutes in reverse order, and request permission to leave, “Sir, Request permission to go ashore.”
    https://www.armystudyguide.com/conte...saluting.shtml

For the full regulations, please read the entirety
    https://armypubs.army.mil/epubs/DR_pubs/DR_a/pdf/web/AR%20600-25.pdf
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 14-06-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Meanwhile, Israel isn't fooled by Kim & Trump's show in Singapore. But Trump has already declared that North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat. Does that mean that he's going to remove all sanctions right now?

Classified Israeli report raises doubts over Trump-Kim summit

Two main points:

The summit left many question marks. There are substantive gaps between U.S. policy statements before the summit on the need for "full, irreversible and verifiable" denuclearization and the joint statement signed at the end of the summit, which only referred to "complete denuclearization."

Trump's readiness to accept Kim's demand to halt U.S. military exercises with South Korea is a retreat by the U.S. and an acceptance of China's "freeze-for-freeze" approach. The Israeli foreign ministry analysts note that the U.S. had previously rejected the Chinese position.

"Regardless of the smiles in the summit many in Japan, South Korea and the U.S. Congress doubt that North Korea is sincere in its intentions. Our assessment is that regardless of President Trump's statements about quick changes that are expected in North Korean policy, the road the real and substantive change, if it ever happens, will be long and slow."
    — From the classified report
    https://www.axios.com/israel-casts-d...68377f4b1.html

Also Strozk in a text message to Page said we will stop Trump from being president .

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...12994605285376

Really? wow...Comey is a bit , no a lot of a nutcase though

Are you daft?
    The Whitehouse does not set military rules.

The military sets the rules for salutes.

Saluting a general from a hostile nation is considered a protocol breach for an American president. The US Army Officer’s guide states that only ‘officers of friendly foreign nations when recognized as such’ should be offered a salute

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/14/donal...2/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
    According to wiki
    hand salutes are only given when a cover (protection for the head, usually a hat) is worn.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salute

Trump was not wearing a hat and he has no business saluting the enemy.

Here are the rules for saluting. Obviously Trump hasn't studied them due to his fake heel spurs that got his rich big azz out of serving his country.

About Saluting

General

The origin of the hand salute is uncertain. Some historians believe it began in late Roman times when assassinations were common. A citizen who wanted to see a public official had to approach with his right hand raised to show that he did not hold a weapon. Knights in armor raised visors with the right hand when meeting a comrade. This practice gradually became a way of showing respect and, in early American history, sometimes involved removing the hat. By 1820, the motion was modified to touching the hat, and since then it has become the hand salute used today. When to Salute

a. Army personnel in uniform are required to salute when they meet and recognize persons entitled (by grade) to a salute except when it is inappropriate or impractical (in public conveyances such as planes and buses, in public places such as inside theaters, or when driving a vehicle). A salute is also rendered:

(1) When the United States National Anthem, “To the Color,” “Hail to the Chief,” or foreign national anthems are played.

(2) To uncased National Color outdoors.

(3) On ceremonial occasions as prescribed in Chapter 9.

(4) At reveille and retreat ceremonies, during the raising or lowering of the flag.

(5) During the sounding of honors.

(6) When pledging allegiance to the US flag outdoors.

(7) When turning over control of formations.

( When rendering reports.

(9) To officers of friendly foreign countries.

b. Salutes are not required when:

(1) Indoors, except when reporting to an officer or when on duty as a guard.

(2) A prisoner.

(3) Saluting is obviously inappropriate. (Example: A person carrying articles with both hands, or being otherwise so occupied as to make saluting impracticable, is not required to salute a senior person or return the salute to a subordinate.) In any case not covered by specific instructions, the salute is rendered.

(4) Either the senior or the subordinate is wearing civilian clothes.Reporting Indoors

When reporting to an officer in his office, the soldier removes his headgear, knocks, and enters when told to do so. He approaches within two steps of the officer’s desk, halts, salutes, and reports, “Sir (Ma’am), Private Jones reports.” The salute is held until the report is completed and the salute has been returned by the officer. When the business is completed, the soldier salutes, holds the salute until it has been returned, executes the appropriate facing movement, and departs. When reporting indoors under arms, the procedure is the same except that the headgear is not removed and the soldier renders the salute prescribed for the weapon with which he is armed.

NOTE: The expression under arms means carrying a weapon in your hands, by a sling or holster.

Reporting Outdoors

When reporting outdoors, the soldier moves rapidly toward the officer, halts approximately three steps from the officer, salutes, and reports (as when indoors). When the soldier is dismissed by the officer, salutes are again exchanged. If under arms, the soldier carries the weapon in the manner prescribed for saluting. Report for Pay

When reporting for pay, the soldier answers “Here, Sir (Ma’am),” or “Here, Sergeant,” when his name is called, salutes the officer making payment (in this instance, the officer does not return the salute), reports, “Sir (Ma’am), Private Jones reports for pay,” counts the money as it is handed to him, signs the pay voucher, and leaves the room without saluting again. Saluting Persons in Vehicles

The practice of saluting officers in official vehicles (recognized individually by grade or identifying vehicle plates and/or flags) is considered an appropriate courtesy. Salutes are not required to be rendered by or to personnel who are driving or riding in privately owned vehicles except by gate guards, who render salutes to recognized officers in all vehicles unless their duties make the salute impractical. When military personnel are drivers of a moving vehicle, they do not initiate a salute (AR 600-25). Other Salutes

a. In Formation. Individuals in formation do not salute or return salutes except at the command Present, ARMS. The individual in charge salutes and acknowledges salutes for the entire formation. Commanders of organizations or detachments that are not a part of a larger formation salute officers of higher grade by bringing the organization or detachment to attention before saluting. When in the field under battle or simulated battle conditions, the organization or detachment is not brought to attention. An individual in formation at ease or at rest comes to attention when addressed by an officer.

b. Not in Formation. On the approach of an officer, a group of individuals not in formation is called to attention by the first person noticing the officer, and all come sharply to attention and salute. Individuals participating in games, and members of work details, do not salute. The individual in charge of a work detail, if not actively engaged, salutes and acknowledges salutes for the entire detail. A unit resting alongside a road does not come to attention upon the approach of an officer; however, if the officer addresses an individual (or group), the individual (or group) comes to attention and remains at attention (unless otherwise ordered) until the termination of the conversation, at which time the individual (or group) salutes the officer.

c. Outdoors. Whenever and wherever the United States National Anthem, “To the Color,” “Reveille,” or “Hail to the Chief” is played, at the first note, all dismounted personnel in uniform and not in formation face the flag (or the music, if the flag is not in view), stand at attention, and render the prescribed salute. The position of salute is held until the last note of the music is sounded. Military personnel not in uniform will stand at attention (remove headdress, if any, with the right hand) and place the right hand over the heart. Vehicles in motion are brought to a halt. Persons riding in a passenger car or on a motorcycle dismount and salute. Occupants of other types of military vehicles and buses remain in the vehicle; the individual in charge of each vehicle dismounts and renders the hand salute. Tank and armored car commanders salute from the vehicle.

d. Indoors. When the National Anthem is played indoors, officers and enlisted personnel stand at attention and face the music, or the flag if one is present.

NOTE: Narrators or printed programs can assist in informing spectators of appropriate responses.

Saluting Colors

National and organizational flags, which are mounted on flagstaffs equipped with finials are called Colors. Military personnel passing an uncased National Color salute at six steps distance and hold the salute until they have passed six steps beyond it. Similarly, when the uncased Color passes by, they salute when it is six steps away and hold the salute until it has passed six steps beyond them.

NOTE: Small flags carried by individuals, such as those carried by civilian spectators at a parade, are not saluted. It is improper to salute with any object in the right hand or with a cigarette, cigar, or pipe in the mouth.

Uncovering

a. Officers and enlisted men under arms uncover only when:

(1) Seated as a member of (or in attendance on) a court or board.

(2) Entering places of divine worship.

(3) In attendance at an official reception.

b. Male personnel remove their headdress indoors. When outdoors, military headdress is never removed, or raised as a form of salutation. When appropriate, civilians may be saluted in lieu of removing the headdress.

c. Female military personnel will remain covered at all times when it would be appropriate for civilian women at a similar function to wear a hat. They must wear headgear when in uniform outdoors if headgear is authorized. Saluting Upon Boarding Naval Ships

When Army personnel board US Navy ships, either as an individual or as a unit leader, they salute according to naval procedures.

a. When boarding a naval ship, upon reaching the top of the gangway, face and salute the national ensign. After completing this salute, salute the officer of the deck who will be standing on the quarterdeck at the head of the gangway. When saluting the officer of the deck, request permission to board, “Sir, Request permission to come aboard.” The officer of the deck will return the salute.

b. When leaving the ship, render the same salutes in reverse order, and request permission to leave, “Sir, Request permission to go ashore.”
    https://www.armystudyguide.com/conte...saluting.shtml
    So what Trump is commander and chief he is the top dog of the military , so before you start bleeding out of your arse from high blood pressure over this minor incident , may I suggest get a life lol

So you admit that you know nothing about military protocol. Glad we cleared this up and that the only one spreading fake news is you and your ilk.

He just can't help lying. It's in his nature.

Trump claims parents of Korean War vets lobbied him during 2016 campaign. There’s just one problem.
    "They said, 'when you can, president, we'd love our son to be brought back home' -- you know, the remains."

There’s just one problem — American involvement in the Korean War ended in 1953. If we most generously assume that the parent of a future solider was 18 when their child was born, and that their child was 18 when he was killed on the last day of the war, that means a parent would have been 99 in 2016.

While almost all parents of fallen Korean War veterans would’ve been much older than that in 2016, it’s not inconceivable that a 99-year-old parent of a fallen Korean War veteran might have approached Trump during the campaign. But note that Trump claimed multiple parents approached him to say, “we’d love our son to be brought back home.” That seems exceedingly unlikely, at best.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-pare...-26ef572e9174/
    And while Trump has claimed that this has never happened before, here's just one example.

August 03, 2004
    Remains of American MIAs Found in North Korea
    Remains believed to be those of two American soldiers missing in action from the Korean War have been recovered in North Korea by a U.S. team and will be repatriated at Yongsan Military Compound in Seoul on Aug. 5.

The joint remains recovery work is the result of negotiations with North Korea led by Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for POW/Missing Personnel Affairs Jerry D. Jennings. The remains will be returned over land from North Korea across the demilitarized zone as was done in May and July for the first two recovery operations of 2004.

http://archive.defense.gov/Releases/...ReleaseID=7599
    And this

Trump, Kim agree to repatriating US military remains

It's debatable whether North Korea's commitment to recovering U.S. war remains could count as a major win for Washington when Pyongyang would be simply returning to what it had been doing for years. Between 1996 and 2005, joint U.S.-North Korea military search teams conducted 33 joint recovery operations and recovered 229 sets of American remains.

But efforts to recover and return the remains have been stalled for more than a decade because of the North's development of nuclear weapons and U.S. claims that the safety of recovery teams it sent during the administration of President George W. Bush was not sufficiently guaranteed.

https://abcnews.go.com/International...mains-55829303

So you admit that you know nothing about military protocol. Glad we cleared this up and that the only one spreading fake news is you and your ilk.
    And you just learned about it today by googling for 3 hours lol . What really make me happy is Trump will live rent free in your head and keeping you deranged for another 6 years . I have never seen a Canadian so triggered and unhealthly obsession with a American president before all you do is post day and night about him , all the while the United States is booming under his term . You're a very strange person imo.
    Last edited by Creativemind; 14-06-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Actually I knew most of the saluting regulations for a long time.

Obviously you don't and picked a fight with the wrong person and then demanded it in writing since you believe that the media is all fake. Now you are whining like a spoil brat who lost the argument and say that I am triggered. You are just like Trump who thinks he is Lord and Emperor and is above the law, the US Constitution and everyone must bow to him. I see a dangerous narcissistic dictator wanna be who should be impeached but idiots like you are his base and oblivious to reality and are the enablers who got him elected. We could use fewer facist dictators in this world.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 14-06-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Actually I knew most of the saluting regulations for a long time.

Obviously you don't and picked a fight with the wrong person and then demanded it in writing since you believe that the media is all fake. Now you are whining like a spoil brat who lost the argument and say that I am triggered. You are just like Trump who thinks he is Lord and Emperor and is above the law, the US Constitution and everyone mush bow to him. I see a dangerous narcissistic dictator wanna be who should be impeached but idiots like you are his base and oblivious to reality and are the enablers who got him elected. We could use fewer facist dictators in this world.
    Bs or you would of linked those military guidlines to begin with , but it does not matter the commander and chief sets the guidlines so don't try and BS , also what is your end game with all this Trump hate are you trying to turn Canadians who can't vote against him ? or do you just obsess for the sake of it . All the kicking and screaming Liberals do just makes him more popular , look at facts CNN has dropped over 25% vieweship and they do what you do whine and cry and hate on him all day . Liberals are their own worst enemies , they say they are the party of tolerence but they act the exact opposite
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ence-collapses

What's with the name calling Creativemind? Why do you assume those that don't like trump are liberal? You sure suddenly seem to be aggressively trumping up trump.

The tolerant part expects others to be tolerant too. Trump is hardly tolerant of others...

Have your views been clouded by the american conservative news propaganda machine? Have the people who cry sheeple actually turned into the sheeple? Your blind faith for Trump is as sickening as the people who are on the opposite end of the spectrum. Not sure how you can call yourself Canadian, or at least a proud Canadian while supporting what Trump is doing, directly and indirectly to Canada.

Trump seems to have his cult repeating the same message, anytime anyone posts something that paints Trump in a not so good picture as fake news. You are not a person, you a parrot. A foolish parrot who's been brainwashed by TrumpCo
    Last edited by Medwards; 14-06-2018 at 02:21 PM.

Creepymind, I did not post the military regulations because it was unnecessary for those who already know the basic military rules of saluting. Only because you obviously did not and called it all fake news and demanded the White House rules in print when there are none. You demonstrated that you did not know this either. They are military rules, regulations and protocol that you and Trump do not understand and fail to educate yourself but get on your high horse and say everyone is wrong and a liberal to boot.

Then you say that I am trying to turn everyone against him. Like I have that superpower.

Trump is ******* up everything so badly that he needs no help from me. Even his own party and many Republicans at both Federal and State levels are embarrassed by this *****. You should be ashamed by your support for this ***** who befriends Russian and NK dictators and says that the media, the FBI and Canada are his enemies.

Give your head a shake and realize that you are on the wrong side of history, morality, ethics and reality.

In a past life were you one of the flag bearers for Il Duce or der Fuhrer?
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 14-06-2018 at 05:17 PM. Reason: spelling corrections

Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast