Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Results 2,301 to 2,364 of 2364

Thread: Trump - misc

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    No, he's not Trump but they share a lot of supporters. In Alabama, the Senate race is essentially neck and neck, much like the presidential race was. And if those 1/3 all get out and vote and the rest have a turnout rate of under 50% then that third is enough to win,
    For whatever reason the Trump teflon effect doesn't necessarily always seem to extend to other Republicans, even Trump supporters. It could be because a lot of Republicans couldn't quite bring themselves to support Hillary or allow her to win. I am not sure the partisanship is so strong against other Democrats. Also, this is after all just one Senate seat, so it doesn't have as big an impact on the national direction as a national election and interestingly it seems most Republicans including Trump probably would prefer that Moore just go away.

I suppose it is possible to win with 33%, but it seems like a rather weak hand. I think a lot of Republicans will stay at home, but Democrat turn out will be fairly strong, so the turn out rate will not be uniform between parties.

Trump won because of a quirk of the Electoral College which other races wouldn't have but he was still close to Clinton in total votes.

Moore is losing some of the less extreme Republicans but the scandal has energized Evangelicals. His approval rating among them has actually gone up.

The worst possible defence against charges of pedophilia when you were a 32 year old district attorney.

Roy Moore Says He Didn’t Date Any Girls Without Their Moms’ Permission

“I don’t remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/roy-m...220506829.html

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    The worst possible defence against charges of pedophilia when you were a 32 year old district attorney.

Roy Moore Says He Didn’t Date Any Girls Without Their Moms’ Permission

“I don’t remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/roy-m...220506829.html
    Well its a very evasive answer. I don't think the problem was consensual dating here. The problem seems to be what he didn't ask permission for.

He's also said that he doesn't remember dating teenagers. So, either he's lying or he's asking permission to date adult women.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Wow, I realize this is from Fox News, but it explains how guilty Hillary Clinton is over the whole Uranium One deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=f8wuFDs7xSA
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

That's right Gord. The Fox News report is entirely accurate. Fox confirms that Hillary Clinton did not have any role in the approval of the deal, the monies given to her foundation were mostly from the Canadian owner back in 2007, years before the deal and no uranium was sold or shipped out of the USA. The 9 departments made an unanimous decision that the sale was legal under the law and not a threat to national security.

Here is the direct link to the FOX report

According to FOX, the Russians only acquired 20% of the US unmined uranium reserves and that has dropped to 10%. Additionally, the US power producers use uranium of which 89% comes from foreign sources. That mean of the remaining 11%, the deal was only 10% of that, or 1.1% of the US domestic needs. Not one gram of uranium has left or will ever leave the US to a foreign country except to Canada for processing or to North Korea when Trump has a bad day and nukes them.

Another example of a Breitbart fake conspiracy theory and propaganda campaign to smear the opposition and seed dissent so the Trump could win the election based upon another lie.

Looks like FOX is pushing away from Breitbart and the Alt-Reich to report real news. Maybe there is hope for them yet. Just watch for a response from certain posters that FOX is just part of the lefty main stream media that is out to get Trump. LOL
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 15-11-2017 at 07:18 AM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

No doubt MrOilers will stay silent on this, then in a few weeks (if that) he'll bring up the Uranium One deal again when talking about how crooked Hillary is.
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

No! Really??? That is being pretty negative about our dear friend, who is the righteous defender of all things on Trump's agenda.

Here, I will help him on his next post...

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT
    Looks like FOX is pushing away from Breitbart and the Alt-Reich to report real news. Maybe there is hope for them yet. Just watch for a response from certain posters that FOX is just part of the lefty main stream media that is out to get Trump. LOL

Shep Smith has long been a bit of a "rogue" on Fox, and you can tell he's incredibly disgusted with how his network will often push an agenda in the face of all facts that show the agenda is baseless. So long as Hannity is still on the air, I wouldn't give Fox much credit.

Roy Moore reminds me of another famous person.

The resemblance is astounding...

Quote Originally Posted by Gord Lacey View Post
    No doubt MrOilers will stay silent on this, then in a few weeks (if that) he'll bring up the Uranium One deal again when talking about how crooked Hillary is.
    Why the hell are you attacking me when I haven't even responded? You must feel insane having me live in your head rent-free.

The Clinton Foundation is a money-laundering tool used by the Clintons to accept foreign bribes. It is clear as day. The Podesta Group is being indicted in the Russia probe for their lobbying in Uranium One, while Paul Manafort worked for them, for this very reason (plus 7 Saudi Princes who are under arrest and have had their assets frozen for corruption worked with the Podesta Group).

You have an incredibly poor memory and very poor interpretation of who I am, because I certainly don't talk about "how crooked Hillary Clinton is".

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Roy Moore reminds me of another famous person.

The resemblance is astounding...
    Ha ha. The Dukes of Hazzard was a great show.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLiar
    The Clinton Foundation is a money-laundering tool used by the Clintons to accept foreign bribes. It is clear as day.

This is a bald faced lie, and as usual, you should be ashamed of yourself. The Clinton Foundation's financial audits are freely available for anyone to review on it's website:
    https://www.clintonfoundation.org/about/annual-financial-reports

It is a highly respected and rated charity:
    https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

The Clinton's do not derive personal financial benefit from it, as they do not self deal, unlike the Trump Foundation, which used it's funds to defend him from lawsuits and other shady things:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-foundation/trumps-foundation-says-it-violated-self-dealing-ban-irs-forms-idUSKBN13H1O8

Also here: http://archive.is/YtgEA

Now, that being said, there are significant ethical failings in how the Clintons have used their foundation. Accepting money from foreign governments or business people in exchange for better access, while turning around and trumpeting how amazing their charity is (even if it IS doing good work), is not ethically above board and they should be criticized for it. But claiming that they laundered money, accepted bribes, or somehow personally benefited financially from their foundation is just flat out untrue.

Meanwhile, the actual current President and his family are merrily monetizing the Presidency and violating just about any ethical or moral standard they possibly can.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLiar
    You have an incredibly poor memory and very poor interpretation of who I am, because I certainly don't talk about "how crooked Hillary Clinton is".

So in one paragraph you accuse the Clintons of accepting foreign bribes and laundering money (with no evidentiary basis upon which to do so). A couple lines down you claim you don't talk about "how crooked Hillary Clinton is." Do you have multiple personality disorder?
    Last edited by Marcel Petrin; 15-11-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Now, that being said, there are significant ethical failings in how the Clintons have used their foundation. Accepting money from foreign governments or business people in exchange for better access, while turning around and trumpeting how amazing their charity is (even if it IS doing good work), is not ethically above board and they should be criticized for it. But claiming that they laundered money, accepted bribes, or somehow personally benefited financially from their foundation is just flat out untrue.
    Sorry, there is no difference. Breaking laws is unethical.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    What laws were broken?

Fox News' Hannity demands answers from Moore

Fox News Channel host Sean Hannity has put Republican U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore on notice: explain “inconsistencies” in his response to allegations of child molestation or exit the Alabama race.

Hannity, on his show Tuesday evening, gave Moore 24 hours.

“We deserve answers — consistent answers — and truth,” he said.

Hannity is generally among the most reliable and consistent media supporters of President Donald Trump and the conservative cause and his ratings — he had the most-watched show on cable television news last month — speak to his influence. Moore’s only detailed interview about last week’s Washington Post’s story of his involvement with teenage girls when he was in his 30s was on Hannity’s radio show.

“Hannity will likely have more pull than anybody else in convincing Moore supporters to tell Moore to leave the race, more than any of the senators who dropped their endorsement,” wrote Carl Arbogast in the conservative blog Redstate.com on Wednesday. Hannity said he was troubled by different answers Moore had given to questions about whether he had dated teenage girls. He also noted that Moore had denied knowing a fifth accuser who had charged the future Senate candidate with sexual assault three decades ago, yet it appeared that Moore had written in the teen’s yearbook.

Two Fox News panelists on Hannity’s show Monday, Jeanine Pirro and Geraldo Rivera, both said after the emergence of the latest accuser that they could not support Moore.

Also Wednesday, the Wall Street Journal editorial page, another conservative bellwether, wrote that “a famous country song aptly summed up where the Republicans are with Senate candidate Roy Moore in Alabama: You’ve got to know when to fold ’em.”
    http://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn...ers-from-moore

What laws were broken?
    I don't know. We'll see what Mueller's indictments say.

Why the hell are you attacking me when I haven't even responded?
    Because that's how you treat treat news (actual, factual news) that you don't like - you hide from it, pretend you didn't read it, and then post incorrect information about it at a later date. That's your M.O. on here.

UCLA basketball players make a classy heartfelt apology for their shoplifting accusations and admit that they did break the law.

Roy Moore could take a lesson from bigger men than himself.

I like how at every turn of this investigation, MrOilers turns to whataboutism or deflection.

Trump will be in jail, and MrOilers will be "what about Hillary"... even though Hillary is not being investigate and has been cleared of wrong doing long before, and isn't even president.

"Oh but Hillary wrote a book about her experience" LOCK HER UP!!!!!

Why the hell are you attacking me when I haven't even responded?
    Because that's how you treat treat news (actual, factual news) that you don't like - you hide from it, pretend you didn't read it, and then post incorrect information about it at a later date. That's your M.O. on here.
    Wow - that's ALL that the far-left posters on here do.

That's projection.

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post
    I like how at every turn of this investigation, MrOilers turns to whataboutism or deflection.

Trump will be in jail, and MrOilers will be "what about Hillary"... even though Hillary is not being investigate and has been cleared of wrong doing long before, and isn't even president.

"Oh but Hillary wrote a book about her experience" LOCK HER UP!!!!!
    Never said that.

I thank you for not calling me insulting names in that post, but instead you put words into my mouth I never said.

We are all in this just to get you. You are the victim

Yeah, MrAltReich, you caught us. We, the many like minded posters here on C2E, are all part of a leftist communist conspiracy to create fake news, push a corporate agenda and stifle free expression.

Yeah we are pushing the Trump/Putin agenda...

BTW, don't deny what you have said. We could create a thread that just has your contradictory statements and denials on things you wrote previously.

I love when MrOilers calls me a lefty or liberal. I'm actually a conservative.
    I love when MrOilers gets salty when he rightfully gets called out, and named names that suit the points he's pointing out, but in his response its like "Dont call me names, lefty" Good god thats funny.

And now this

Does anyone else love John Oliver as much as I do? This guy has the hammer on the nail every week his show is on.

Last edited by Medwards; 15-11-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Democrats file articles of impeachment against Trump:

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...t-else-is-new/

However, this won't go anywhere since the Democrats have done this to every Republican President for the last 40 years (and have done it 35 times to Dubya alone).
    Last edited by MrOilers; 15-11-2017 at 03:38 PM.

All politics aside, John Oliver is terrible. His show is basically just a ripoff of Saturday Night Live's 'Weekend Update', and his single joke (which is an easy one to make) involves reductio ad absurdum. And he does it every 30 seconds. That's it. That's all he does. Straight-up simple college-kid level comedy.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Guys, he used latin! Look how intelligent he is!

Latin? Maybe he is one of those illegal aliens!

Lock him up!

Guys, he used latin! Look how intelligent he is!
    He didn't come up with that himself. Copy/paste from one of the trump subs on reddit. And look, he's lowered himself again to insults, which in the other trump thread, he claims he never does. Way to go MrOilers!

Oh, and MrOilers, Reducing an argument down to show its absurdity is quite arguably the most effective way of expressing a point. Not to make fun of a person, but to show the flaws in their views.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post
    He didn't come up with that himself. Copy/paste from one of the trump subs on reddit.
    Oh, I fully realize.

He reminds me of this bit from A Fish Called Wanda

Otto: Don’t call me stupid.

Wanda: Of course not! To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! I’ve known sheep that could out-wit you! I’ve worn dresses with higher IQ’s, but you think you’re an intellectual, don’t you ape? Let me correct you on a few things. Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not “Every Man for Himself”. And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked ’em up.

I don't care who is left right or in between but this should stop. Admin you should put an end to this. It's like bullies in the schoolyard now piling on one kid. I think it's awful and childish.

Democrats file articles of impeachment against Trump:

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...t-else-is-new/

However, this won't go anywhere since the Democrats have done this to every Republican President for the last 40 years (and have done it 35 times to Dubya alone).

Reposting this because it was the last post in this thread that is on topic.

I don't think they should be filing articles of impeachment against Trump at this stage. Wait until Mueller has finished his investigation, and proceed from there.

C2E Posting Power

^^^He has a consistent MO and should be called out. They're harsh words but he refuses to admit to his mistakes and lies. If those posters never responded this forum would be filled with misinformation spread by Mr.Oilers with no corrections. I can imagine it is pretty time consuming calling out all of it.

In other news:

Trump admin. to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa

What a monster. Absolutely no reason to reverse this other than the fact that his son needs to prove his masculinity by shooting intelligent animals who have no ways of defending themselves.

^Great News!

Make America Great Again!

Deplorable

Dear Daddy

You did not get a kill on 5th Avenue so I bagged this one just for you.

Your Son, Don Jr.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 16-11-2017 at 07:55 AM.

One woman accuses Senator Al Franken of kissing & groping (adult) women and he immediately apologises and does not go off the rails to, scream 'FAKE NEWS', attack the victim or threatening to sue.

Sen. Al Franken Apologizes After He's Accused of Kissing and Groping Woman Without Her Consent
    http://people.com/politics/al-franke...thout-consent/
    A TV host and sports broadcaster has accused Sen. Al Franken of kissing and groping her without her consent in 2006.

Leeann Tweeden took to Twitter on Thursday to accuse the Minnesota Democrat and former Saturday Night Live star of touching her breasts as she was sleeping while the two were on a USO Tour to entertain troops in December 2006.

“I’ve decided it’s time to tell my story,” she tweeted, including a photo of the alleged incident.

“It wasn’t until I was back in the U.S. and looking through the CD of photos we were given by the photographer that I saw this one,” she wrote in a piece for KABC. “I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated. How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?”

Tweeden says Franken also kissed her against her will during a rehearsal for a skit the then-comedian had written for the tour.

Franken quickly apologized for the incident in a statement obtained by PEOPLE, saying: “I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn’t. I shouldn’t have done it.”
    Roy Moore has 8 women accusing him of sexual misconduct and he refuses to acknowledge it. Time to apologise.

President Donald Trump's, Chief of Staff John Kelly said just last month: “When I was a kid growing up, a lot of things were sacred in our country. Women were sacred and looked upon with great honor. That’s obviously not the case anymore as we see from recent cases.”

Let's correct that statement, Women were scared and looked upon with great lust by Republicans who call women liars and try to destroy their reputations.

GOP = Good Old Perverts

Maybe we need to revisit John Kelly's boss with the many similar allegations against Trump and the Access Hollywood tapes?
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 16-11-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Here are the articles

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants (some as young as 15)
    Mr Trump said on Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005 that he could ‘get away’ with walking into the dressing room to ‘inspect’ beautiful women
    “He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed.

Ms Dixon added the situation made them feel awkward and physically vulnerable.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7357866.html

The same year former contestants say Trump unexpectedly entered the Miss Teen USA dressing room, the reigning Miss Universe, Brook Antoinette Mahealani Lee, recalls Trump asking her about the looks of his daughter Ivanka, who was co-hosting the pageant. "'Don't you think my daughter's hot? She's hot, right?'" Mahealani Lee recalls Trump saying.

Also that year, Miss Utah, Temple Taggart, recalls Trump kissed her against her wishes. "He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, 'Oh my God, gross.' He was married to Marla Maples at the time. I think there were a few other girls that he kissed on the mouth. I was like, 'Wow, that's inappropriate,'" Taggart told The New York Times. She says he did the same thing a few months later at Trump Tower, where he had invited her to discuss her career. To succeed in the entertainment industry, Trump advised 21-year-old Taggart to lie about her age. "We're going to have to tell them you're 17," she remembers Trump saying.
    Cassandra Searles, Miss Washington 2013, recalls that when she was a contestant, the businessman demanded the women redo their introductions when they failed to look Trump in the eye. In a Facebook post this year, Searles called Trump a "misogynist" who "treated us like cattle" and "lined up so he could get a closer look at his property." Other contestants from the same year, like Paromita Mitra of Mississippi, bolstered Searles recollection. Mitra commented, "I literally have nightmares about that process.

Searles added in a comment on her initial post's thread, "He probably doesn't want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my *** and invited me to his hotel room."
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...iverse-w444634

Lest we forget

Donald Trump once made a pact with his daughter Ivanka never to date anyone younger than her. In a recently unearthed interview on The Howard Stern Show in 1999, Trump joked about how he was attending fashion events to meet a model to be his next wife.
    When he was asked how that affects his daughter, Trump responded: 'I have a deal with her. She's just 17 and she's doing great, Ivanka, and she made me promise her - to swear to her - that I would never date a girl younger than her.'
    He continued: 'So as she grows older, the field is getting very limited.'
    Stern responded: 'Yeah, I mean the nerve of her, now you can't go out with 16 year olds.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4ycFk7bOF
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 16-11-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Shocker - most men love women. If that's Donald trump's vice, that's not a terrible one to have.

You have a sad definition of love.
    There can only be one.

You are now actually disputing my claim that most men love women!

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Al Franken now,and the girl was asleep for heavens sake!
    It's not a party issue, it's an ugly epidemic that has to stop!
    Last edited by H.L.; 16-11-2017 at 01:27 PM.

You are now actually disputing my claim that most men love women!
    Love and lust are not just spelling differences.

^^^Nope. Try again.

You misuse "love" as a synonym for "desire", "find attractive", maybe "like". You''re certainly not the only one to use it that way, but that ain't love.

The kind of behaviour that we see from Trump relating to women seems to me to be the opposite of love.
    There can only be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander II View Post
    ^^^Nope. Try again.

You misuse "love" as a synonym for "desire", "find attractive", maybe "like". You''re certainly not the only one to use it that way, but that ain't love.

The kind of behaviour that we see from Trump relating to women seems to me to be the opposite of love.
    For all these men, its about power!

Meanwhile, the GOP all continue to support the Groper in Chief.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/93121...man-in-2006%2F

Al Franken has also asked for an ethics investigation into his conduct. And the apology that he made has been accepted by the woman who made the claim.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...ion-of-himself
    http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360...ts-his-apology

Yes, the woman that accused Franken, was on CNN. She said she accepted his apology, meanwhile she is getting all sorts of hate mail etc, saying it was her fault...smh

C2E Posting Power

^ I imagine that is happening with every accuser for all the allegations that have been coming out. Sadly there are too many people who put their party/idols over morality and values, on all sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander II View Post
    You have a sad definition of love.
    Men do say thing like 'they love women'.
    Women say the same thing that 'they love men'. Except sometimes women will say they hate men if they get really ticked off by them. But then they know it's just anger and that billions of women really do love men.
    On another note, how would it sound if men went around saying 'I hate women'. Or women went around saying 'I hate men'.
    Must admit I have never heard a man say he hated women but I have heard women say they hate men. That's usually aimed for one particular guy but they tend to lump all guys together. It's a girl thing.
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

"The BBC has uncovered details of a secret deal that let hundreds of IS fighters and their families escape from Raqqa, under the gaze of the US and British-led coalition and Kurdish-led forces who control the city.

A convoy included some of IS’s most notorious members and – despite reassurances – dozens of foreign fighters. Some of those have spread out across Syria, even making it as far as Turkey.""
    Raqqa’s dirty secret

Lorry driver Abu Fawzi thought it was going to be just another job.

He drives an 18-wheeler across some of the most dangerous territory in northern Syria. Bombed-out bridges, deep desert sand, even government forces and so-called Islamic State fighters don’t stand in the way of a delivery.

But this time, his load was to be human cargo. The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), an alliance of Kurdish and Arab fighters opposed to IS, wanted him to lead a convoy that would take hundreds of families displaced by fighting from the town of Tabqa on the Euphrates river to a camp further north.

The job would take six hours, maximum – or at least that's what he was told.

But when he and his fellow drivers assembled their convoy early on 12 October, they realised they had been lied to.

Instead, it would take three days of hard driving, carrying a deadly cargo - hundreds of IS fighters, their families and tonnes of weapons and ammunition.

Abu Fawzi and dozens of other drivers were promised thousands of dollars for the task but it had to remain secret.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/...s_dirty_secret

HOW DONALD TRUMP AND ROY COHN’S RUTHLESS SYMBIOSIS CHANGED AMERICA

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...n-relationship

In 1973, a brash young would-be developer from Queens met one of New York’s premier power brokers: Roy Cohn, whose name is still synonymous with the rise of McCarthyism and its dark political arts. With the ruthless attorney as a guide, Trump propelled himself into the city’s power circles and learned many of the tactics that would inexplicably lead him to the White House years later.

I feel in no way entitled to your opinion...

Al Franken has also asked for an ethics investigation into his conduct. And the apology that he made has been accepted by the woman who made the claim.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...ion-of-himself
    http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360...ts-his-apology
    Al Franken took the high road and not only accepted his guilt and wants to have an ethics investigation on himself. Many Democrat politicians condemn Franken which shows a consistency on even pointing to their own people in their party even if there are only one or two accusers.

Meanwhile over at the GOP, Greedy Old Perverts, they continue to support their President that gropped at least 12 women and recorded evidence of admissions and also support Rot Moore purely based upon partisan politics, ethics and morals be damned. Then Republicans attack Franken while Roy Moore changed his conspiracy theory from attacking the media and the Democrats and now Mitch McConnell and the Republican establishment are his latest excuse.

Trump's selective outrage on harassment: Criticizes Franken, silent on Moore
    U.S. president condemned Democratic Sen. Al Franken, hasn't spoken out on allegations against Republican Moore
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-selective-outrage-harassment-franken-moore-1.4406766
    With the country confronting revelations of sexual impropriety by powerful men in entertainment and politics, Trump is an inconsistent as well as an unlikely critic of alleged offenders.

More than a dozen allegations of sexual harassment and misconduct were levelled against him in the waning days of the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump was caught on tape in conversation with Access Hollywood boasting in graphic detail of sexually harassing women.

Trump has repeatedly dismissed the allegations against him as fake news, most recently telling reporters on Oct. 16: "It's just fake. It's fake. It's made-up stuff."
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; Yesterday at 09:14 AM.

Nisi Dominus Frustra

^ Anti-LGBT politician resigns after being 'caught having sex with man in his office'Wes Goodman resigns for 'inappropriate conduct'
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8060631.html

The 33-year-old, who has been branded the “conscience of the conservative movement”, resigned for
    “inappropriate conduct” shortly after the meeting took place
    Mr Goodman, whose Twitter biography describes him as “Christian. American. Conservative. Republican. Husband to @Beth1027”, has regularly claimed "natural marriage" occurs between a man and a woman, “The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are wellworth pursuing and protecting."

Trump no doubt will call him, 'a good man'.

The hypocrisy is astounding
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; Yesterday at 12:35 PM.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

You almost feel sorry for people like that. The amount of repressed self-hatred they must feel is unimaginable. But then you see their record of condemning others and forcing regressive policies on their constituents, and instead you just kind of laugh when they inevitably get caught in an airport bathroom taking a "wide stance". Or I guess in this case, getting it on right in their political office.

You almost feel sorry for people like that. The amount of repressed self-hatred they must feel is unimaginable. But then you see their record of condemning others and forcing regressive policies on their constituents, and instead you just kind of laugh when they inevitably get caught in an airport bathroom taking a "wide stance". Or I guess in this case, getting it on right in their political office.

He was just supporting the ‘party’ line as expected.

Similarly try to listen to the radio interview on the example below! Truly astounding!

Just think of the damage guys like this do in the world as they spread their moronic, dogmatic platitudes. Like the “just say no”, “get tough on crime” and the endless other dogma based stances.

“Just doing their job” of course. ‘Good soldiers wanted, those with empathy, critical thinking skills, pragmatism and any interest in building their knowledge - need NOT apply.’

Former police chief who once said legalizing pot is like legalizing murder launching weed-related company - Toronto - CBC News

Former cops say meeting patients who benefit from medical weed changed their minds about the drug

Kate McGillivray · CBC News
    November 15, 2017

“Former OPP commissioner, MP and federal Conservative cabinet minister Julian Fantino and former RCMP deputy commissioner Raf Souccar officially launched their new business on Tuesday. They welcomed media to their first clinic, a storefront tucked into a strip mall in Vaughan.

Both men spent decades battling illegal drug use in their law enforcement careers, with Fantino going as far as equating legalizing marijuana to legalizing murder while serving as Toronto's chief of police in 2004. ”

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...uana-1.4401652
    Last edited by KC; Yesterday at 03:21 PM.

Who supports Roy Moore? These folks.

One Group That Thinks Grown Men “Courting” Teen Girls Is Natural? Fundamentalist Home-Schoolers.

When an Alabama state auditor defended Moore by comparing the relationships to Joseph and Mary, seemingly the entire country, including theologically conservative evangelicals, recoiled in horror.

But there’s a group of Moore’s allies for whom the basic idea of an unmarried older man “courting” a teenage girl is not anathema at all—fundamentalist home-schoolers. Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson, who endorsed Moore in the contested Republican primary and has spoken at his rallies, told an audience in 2009 that girls should marry when they’re “about 15 or 16.” Moore has appeared several times on a radio show hosted by Kevin Swanson, an ultra-conservative Colorado pastor who defended Robertson's notion that girls should be marrying at 15 because it helps them avoid sexual sin.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor...who_think.html

""I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." - Donald Trump

Sanders Has a Very Strange Rationale for Why Trump’s Sexual Assault Claims Don’t Matter
    The White House press secretary seems to have forgotten a key recording.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Friday offered a peculiar defense of President Donald Trump’s decision to attack Sen. Al Franken on Twitter over a new sexual misconduct revelation, but remained silent about serious sexual assault allegations against Roy Moore, the US Senate candidate in Alabama.

“Senator Franken has admitted wrongdoing and the president hasn’t,” Sanders told reporters. “I think that’s a very clear distinction.”

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...s-dont-matter/

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324