Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
Results 2,801 to 2,858 of 2858

Thread: Trump - misc

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    Roy Moore longs for the days when families were strong and people owned slaves.
    Roy Moore Is Strangely Nostalgic for Slavery Days

In response to a question from one of the only African Americans in the audience—who asked when Moore thought America was last “great”—Moore acknowledged the nation’s history of racial divisions, but said: “I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction.”

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-slavery-days/
    Donald Trump endorses this message.
    I am guessing Moore's ancestors were not the slaves. I suspect the people whose ancestors were actually slaves, don't think those days were so great.

Moore and his supporters do seem determined to confirm all the worst stereotypes about their state, which I don't think will help them in the end. The leading companies of the knowledge based economy tend to avoid those sort of places stuck in the past, like the plague.

Pew poll: Trump's approval rating hits new low

President Trump's approval rating has hit a new low, according to a national poll released Thursday.

The Pew Research Center poll finds that just 32 percent of Americans polled approve of how Trump is handling his job as president, while 63 percent say they disapprove.

Trump's approval rating is down 2 points from the previous Pew poll conducted in October, which was itself down from the 39 percent in polls going back to February.

Meanwhile, the 63 percent of Americans who disapprove of Trump's job as president is the highest Pew has measured in the poll, topping a previous high of 59 percent in Pew's October survey.
    https://www.google.ca/amp/thehill.co...pew-poll%3famp
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Not only slurred speech, what about his sniffling? At the end of every line he was suckling back some huge booger so hard I thought his face would implode or he is hiding a serious cocaine habit.

buildthemhigh

11-09-2016, 07:10 PM

Hillary was literally being propped up today. Heat? It wasn't even hot today. Something is wrong with this woman, even CNN said she needs to come clean. I felt terrible for her today, CNN showed the footage, and she was again propped up, and her movements were jerky..( sigh)...She is not long for this world. She has cancelled so many rallies , Kaine taking over other ones. Now her doctor is saying she has pneumonia. Her years of evil and deception catching up to her.
    Build hadn’t read this:

Donald Trump and 9/11: the lies, exaggerations and eye-popping claims | US news | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nts-since-2001

I found some of that voter fraud Trump was talking about,

Former chairman of Colorado’s Republican Party found guilty of voter fraud — after trying to blame it on Democrats

As The Denver Post reports, Curtis may face up to three years in prison for forging his ex-wife’s signature on a Colorado ballot in November 2016 after she’d moved to South Carolina in 2015. He was arrested in February after handwriting analysis and DNA testing revealed he’d committed the forgery.

Curtis pleaded not guilty to the charge and claimed that he’d signed his ex-wife Kelly’s ballot during a middle-of-the-night diabetic episode and accidentally mailed it the next day.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/for...s-of-doing-it/

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Build hadn’t read this:

Donald Trump and 9/11: the lies, exaggerations and eye-popping claims | US news | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nts-since-2001
    From your source
    We conducted an exhaustive search of newspaper and television transcripts on LexisNexis, looking for reports from September 2001 through December 2001 that made any mention of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating the 9/11 attacks.

Regarding Jersey City, which Trump mentioned specifically, we found two uncorroborated and unsourced mentions. Neither begins to approach the scale Trump described.
    The Associated Press, on Sept. 17, 2001, described "rumors of rooftop celebrations of the attack by Muslims" in Jersey City. But the same report said those rumors were "unfounded."

The Washington Post, on Sept. 18, 2001, published an article that claimed "law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river." The Post story includes no source for this information, and we found no evidence that any of these allegations ever stuck.

A more rampant rumor of Muslim or Arab-Americans cheering the attacks centered around nearby Paterson, N.J. But that turned out to be just a rumor, spawned by chain emails and perpetuated by shock jock Howard Stern’s radio show. The Star-Ledger reported that as the rumors spread, "Paterson police rushed to South Main Street, the center of the city's Middle Eastern community."
    "When we got there, they were all in prayer," Paterson Police Chief Lawrence Spagnola said.

Three percent of New Jersey residents are Muslim -- the highest of any state -- according to Pew Research Center. Suspected 9/11 terrorists had ties to Jersey City and Paterson. But there is no conclusive evidence that any New Jersey residents celebrated the attacks, and there is no evidence whatsoever of any demonstrations where "thousands and thousands of people" cheered.

Nor is there any evidence Trump saw these events play out in any way, be it on TV or in person. We reached out to Trump’s campaign but didn’t hear back.

What we did find are many stories of Muslims living in New Jersey speaking out against the attacks and bracing themselves for anti-Muslim backlash. For example, Paterson residents put up a banner on the city’s main street that said "The Muslim Community Does Not Support Terrorism.''

Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop responded to Trump’s statement on Twitter, saying Trump "has memory issues or willfully distorts the truth."
    Our ruling

Trump said he "watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.
    This defies basic logic. If thousands and thousands of people were celebrating the 9/11 attacks on American soil, many people beyond Trump would remember it. And in the 21st century, there would be video or visual evidence.
    Instead, all we found were a couple of news articles that described rumors of celebrations that were either debunked or unproven.
    Trump’s recollection of events in New Jersey in the hours after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks flies in the face of all the evidence we could find. We rate this statement Pants on Fire.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...new-jersey-ch/
    Trump has a long history of being a despicable liar and fraudster who used a fake charitable organization to line his pockets. I hope that they continue to investigate all his finances, especially those under State jurisdiction which he cannot be pardoned for. Exposing his 9/11 lies are the one way to destroy his reputation with his base.

Other Pants on Fire statements from the President of Lies

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...ng/pants-fire/
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 08-12-2017 at 07:27 AM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Nothing to do with N. America but a friend of mine was working an offshore rig in the Java Sea when 911 happened. He was telling me all the workers just went crazy with celebration. He didn't know what had happened at first but when he did it was a bit unsettling. Most of the crew was from Indonesia. My friend has since died in a motorcycle accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbones View Post
    Nothing to do with N. America but a friend of mine was working an offshore rig in the Java Sea when 911 happened. He was telling me all the workers just went crazy with celebration. He didn't know what had happened at first but when he did it was a bit unsettling. Most of the crew was from Indonesia. My friend has since died in a motorcycle accident.
    Yeah not surprising if true. A lot of people around the world despise America. Similarly a lot of Americans despise other nations. Calamity or terrorism is some of those places would likely put a smile on American faces. If deaths occurred in the break up of the Soviet Union ...

^Indonesia is a Muslim country as well. People there will naturally dislike the US, as it is the main supporter of Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    the vast majority of "progress" Trump has made in office has been undoing Obama's work whenever, however, wherever he can
    That's what he was elected to do.
    I don't remember "I'm gonna make it so airlines can screw ya over" as part of his platform, but I guess that must be what he was elected for

http://time.com/money/5056115/airlin...ransportation/

I mean, I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason why the Transportation Department is undoing the Obama Administration pro-consumer law, other than just spite. I just can't fathom what it could be.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

the vast majority of "progress" Trump has made in office has been undoing Obama's work whenever, however, wherever he can
    That's what he was elected to do.
    I don't remember "I'm gonna make it so airlines can screw ya over" as part of his platform, but I guess that must be what he was elected for

http://time.com/money/5056115/airlin...ransportation/

I mean, I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason why the Transportation Department is undoing the Obama Administration pro-consumer law, other than just spite. I just can't fathom what it could be.
    i can't fathom what else it might be either...

while it would be nice to able to credit it to something other than spite - hoping that that something if it does exist might be more honourable than an ongoing expression of prejudice - i think it is just spite. possibly combined with nothing more than a "what outrageous thing can i do today to deflect attention from my own finances and my own connections with the russians".

why else are we being distracted by everything from a potential war with north korea; to ensuring the us military is "straight as an arrow"; to tearing up nafta with nothing to replace it; to wavering between support for the kkk to support for a pedophile (talk about trying to maintain support from two disparate camps); to implementing a succession of travel bans (all of which are likely - hopefully - doomed to failure); to announcing a move of the us embassy to jerusalem;... i'm sure this quick list could probably easily be twice as long already and more sure that it is likely to continue to grow, all with no regard for anything but the man's occupancy of the white house.

if there's any overriding agenda for anything other than this man's becoming and remaining president, i can't discern it. unless you believe that "drain the swamp" means totally destroying american checks and balances both at home and abroad with no regard for the consequences at home or abroad.
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

His base is cheering the end times.

Florida rally cheers when Republican predicts Trump’s Jerusalem embassy decision may usher in Armageddon

“Now, I don’t know about you, but when I heard about Jerusalem — where the King of Kings [applause] where our soon coming King is coming back to Jerusalem, it is because President Trump declared Jerusalem to be capital of Israel,” Sen. Broxson predicted.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/flo...in-armageddon/

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Well they keep saying there won't be peace in the middle East now .When has there ever been peace in the Middle East? Three days of rage Hamas wants, well just tack that on to all the other days..

So do you think the same way about the fires in California? There has always been fires in California.

If Trump was a firefighter, he would come to the fire with a truckload of kerosene to add to the conflagration to make it really burn.

That is what Trump did in Israel, he did not reduce the tension and violence, just stoked the flames, added more fuel and then watches it burn, only to state that there was no peace to start with.

Trump is claiming that he can solve the mid-east peace problem. So he sends Jared, a family friend of Netanyahu and who has no diplomatic experience, to be his envoy. Then, he basically tells the world that he has no intention of being a neutral arbiter by deciding the most volatile issue in favour of Israel. Why should the Palestinians trust him or any Americans again?

Time for them to declare an independent Palestinian state and have the rest of the world, except for the US and Israel recognize it. If Trump can arbitrarily decide one part of the peace process then the rest of us can arbitrarily decide the rest.

At his "Help elect a pedophile" rally last night, Trump showed that he still doesn't understand numbers.

Trump boasts of ‘packed to the rafters’ Florida rally after online photos show mostly empty arena

“Great evening last night in Pensacola, Florida. Arena was packed to the rafters, the crowd was loud, loving and really smart,” Trump claimed. “They definitely get what’s going on.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/tru...y-empty-arena/

Huge crowds, really HUGE! LOL

“Part of that is when they try and demean me unfairly, because we had a massive crowd of people. We had a crowd… I looked over that sea of people, and I said to myself, ‘wow’, and I’ve seen crowds before. Big, big crowds. That was some crowd.”

At his "Help elect a pedophile" rally last night, Trump showed that he still doesn't understand numbers.

Trump boasts of ‘packed to the rafters’ Florida rally after online photos show mostly empty arena

“Great evening last night in Pensacola, Florida. Arena was packed to the rafters, the crowd was loud, loving and really smart,” Trump claimed. “They definitely get what’s going on.”

I know that photo is an anti-Trumper's fantasy, but the photo looks like it was taken a couple of hours before it started.

No matter where the camera panned while he was speaking, the arena looked totally full: https://youtu.be/_3afaZSB30E?t=17855

Then again, the mainstream news had a very bad week last week, with all their "breaking" reports that turned out to be completely phony. Yet people still trust them for some reason.

I know that photo is an anti-Trumper's fantasy, but the photo looks like it was taken a couple of hours before it started.

No matter where the camera panned while he was speaking, the arena looked totally full: https://youtu.be/_3afaZSB30E?t=17855

Then again, the mainstream news had a very bad week last week, with all their "breaking" reports that turned out to be completely phony. Yet people still trust them for some reason.

It was full. I know someone that was working there, the line ups started very early...

So do you think the same way about the fires in California? There has always been fires in California.

If Trump was a firefighter, he would come to the fire with a truckload of kerosene to add to the conflagration to make it really burn.

That is what Trump did in Israel, he did not reduce the tension and violence, just stoked the flames, added more fuel and then watches it burn, only to state that there was no peace to start with.
    There have? Gosh I thought the news said this was climate change fires.
    Trump said he was going to do this while he ran for president, so I'm not surprised he did it. My point was peace in the middle east, if you know anyone in Israel, or from there, ask them about peace...its an eye opener, and no, not everything gets reported..

Hard to believe he's still supporting a pedophile.
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I am guessing Moore's ancestors were not the slaves. I suspect the people whose ancestors were actually slaves, don't think those days were so great.

Moore and his supporters do seem determined to confirm all the worst stereotypes about their state, which I don't think will help them in the end. The leading companies of the knowledge based economy tend to avoid those sort of places stuck in the past, like the plague.
    Slave families were often torn apart when slaves were sold or were separated as punishment by their owners which would be antithetical to having strong families. As for the country having a direction, yes the country was headed towards the most destructive war that it has ever experienced.
    Last edited by norwoodguy; 09-12-2017 at 01:04 PM. Reason: grammar
    Did my dog just fall into a pothole???

Who is a pedophile?
    Moore

Better to have a Pedo than a Dem in office, right MrOilers?
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Many Alabamians state that even if it proven that he dated and bedded 14 year olds, it was better than any Democrat. This form of tribalism that throws out any morals, ethics or religious conviction for the party line is an extremist point of view.

I noticedthat Trump had stated that the election was up to the people of Alabama but he hypocritically then campaigns and interferes with their election.

Also noted that , the president referred to Jones as "weak" on the issues and a "puppet" of Democratic leaders Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. The hypocrisy is that he wants Roy Moore to be HIS "puppet" to support HIS agenda!
    This guy is so full of **** it is hard to stomach even reading the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Gord Lacey View Post
    Who is a pedophile?
    Moore
    Really? Where did you hear this?

The President asks for a retraction from the reporter who first tweeted the photo of the mostly-empty arena before the rally last night, and compares photos of the arena packed while he was speaking:

[email protected] @WashingtonPost put out a phony photo of an empty arena hours before I arrived @ the venue, w/ thousands of people outside, on their way in. Real photos now shown as I spoke. Packed house, many people unable to get in. Demand apology & retraction from FAKE NEWS WaPo!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...16077356642304

This isn't a mistake, either. It is clear that this reporter outright lied. Why do so many people in the news do this? Do they not care about their credibility?

I wonder if Trump's lawyers now insist on being paid in advance?

The Trump Files: Trump’s Long History of Getting Sued by His Own Lawyers
    “He’s a deadbeat.”

As our own Hannah Levintova reported in March, the Atlantic City law firm of Levine Staller saved one of Trump’s companies tens of millions of dollars in taxes—and then sued the company, Trump Entertainment, after the business tried to pay Levine Staller $1.25 million less than the firm was owed.

In 2012, Levine Staller won a settlement that returned $35 million in overpaid taxes and cut $15 million from the company’s future liabilities, leading to a total savings of $50 million for the corporation. Trump agreed to pay $7.25 million to the law firm in legal fees, but then only paid Levine Staller $6 million before trying to claim the rest as unsecured debt in ongoing bankruptcy proceedings. In response, Levine Staller sued its former client, Trump Entertainment, and in 2014, a judge rejected Trump Entertainment’s request to be absolved of this debt and told the company to pay up.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...s-sued-trump/#

A slight amount of fact checking from a reliable source shows that the reporter made a mistake, admitted it and apologized.

https://www.snopes.com/was-trumps-pe...acked-rafters/

Meanwhile Trump makes many unsubstantiated, false or half truths, propaganda, fake claims and even outright lies at the same event and does not apologize to the American people.

Trump's 41 most eye-popping lines from his Pensacola speech
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/09/politi...sis/index.html

"I said, you mean I beat Abraham Lincoln? That's pretty good for 10 months."

Saying that in the southern states is dog whistle for, see I beat the President that won the war against slavery so trust me to repeal all the acts of Obama and every act that was in acted by previous presidents so that the South will rise again to the 'good times' times when slave masters ruled with an iron fist and Jim Crow laws are upheld.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 10-12-2017 at 09:19 AM.

At least there are some Republicans who have sense of morality, even it it's simply voting against a pedophile.

Senior Alabama GOP Senator urges voters to reject Roy Moore

“There’s a time, we call it a tipping point, and I think so many accusations, so many cuts, so many drip, drip, drip, when it got to the 14-year-old story, that was enough for me. I said, I can’t vote for Roy Moore.”

https://thinkprogress.org/richard-sh...-36477ec57d3c/

Sara Huckabee says Trump is fine with businesses putting anti gay signs in windows to forbid them from that business. Hitler allowed this too. “Jews are not served here”

Sara Huckabee says Trump is fine with businesses putting anti gay signs in windows to forbid them from that business. Hitler allowed this too. “Jews are not served here”

Interesting. Is this another place where various constitutional rights and freedoms crash into each other?

https://www.advocate.com/politics/20...-antigay-signs

So that means that bakeries that are owned by Muslims can put out a sign that says that "we don't serve white evangelicals" and a Jewish bakery can put out signs the "we don't serve anyone who is not Jewish" and a bakery owned by atheists that has a sign that "we won't serve you because we don't believe in YOU!"?

Yeah, women and those freed slaves are the problem.

Roy Moore: Reinstating slavery and taking the vote back from women would ‘eliminate many problems’

Moore was guesting on far-right radio show, “The Aroostook Watchmen” in June of 2011, when one of the show’s hosts suggested passing an Amendment that would nullify all Amendments from 11 to 27.

“That would eliminate many problems,” Moore said. “You know people don’t understand how some of these amendments have completely tried to wreck the form of government that our forefathers intended.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/roy...many-problems/

Just like Trump tried to get a "Mexican" judge removed from his Trump "University" case because he didn't think he could be fair due to his ethnicity (even though he was born in the US), these yahoos believe that Trump voters should be judged by Trump voters. Also, bombing a Mosque and shooting refugees is free speech.

Filing: Men accused of bomb plot want Trump voters on jury

Three men accused of plotting to bomb a mosque and apartment complex housing Somali refugees asked a federal judge Friday to include prospective jurors from rural western Kansas because they are twice as likely to have voted for President Donald Trump.

A defense motion argues that plans to only summon citizens in the more urban counties closest to the federal courthouse in Wichita is a discriminatory practice that excludes rural and conservative jurors. The trial begins March 19.

---
    "This case is uniquely political because much of the anticipated evidence will center around, and was in reaction to, the 2016 Presidential election," defense attorneys wrote.

They also argued the case will require jurors to weigh whether the alleged conduct constitutes a crime or whether it is constitutionally protected speech and assembly and the right to bear arms.

---
    Prosecutors have argued the men formed a splinter group of the militia Kansas Security Force that came to be known as "the Crusaders." Wright is quoted in a wiretap transcript as saying he hoped the attack would "wake people up" and inspire others to take similar action against Muslims.

Stein's former attorney told the court in an earlier hearing that his client believed then-President Barack Obama would declare martial law and not recognize the validity of the election if Trump won, forcing militias to step in.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/f...-jury-51682435

The women that Trump doesn't want you to hear.

Three Trump accusers reveal to Megyn Kelly new details about ‘gross and dirty’ experience with president

During a recent appearance on CNN’s “New Day,” Crooks said that she was grateful the “Access Hollywood” tape came to light, because he admitted to what he did to her. “I mean yeah, he’s basically admitting to the behavior that I was a victim of,” she said.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet,” Trump told former host Billy Bush. “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything,” he said in the 2005 conversation. “Grab ’em by the pussy.”

Trump has denied all of the claims made by the women and now alleges that the “Access Hollywood” tape is fake. Bush came forward to confirm that he was present and that it is not only authentic but he cooperated Trump’s comments.

“Nothing shocks me anymore about him,” Crooks said of Trump’s denial. “I think he’s a pathological liar — it’s not shocking, but it’s sad that people don’t hold him more accountable.”

She brought email exchanges with her sister from the time, which she said proves it wasn’t something she simply invented.

She told Kelly that it all happened so fast. She said she ran back into her office and hid in her boss’ office and called her sister to talk about how disgusting she felt. It was more difficult for her because she was forced to see him every day at work. At one point, days later, he asked her for her phone number. He claimed it was standard procedure and that it was for his modeling agency.

“I felt like I didn’t have a choice,” she told Kelly. “You feel like you have to say yes to guys. Like you don’t want to be the ‘nasty girl’ the ‘mean girl’ who doesn’t comply and puts up a fight, I guess. So, yeah, I wish I had been stronger then. I’m now. It would be different now.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/thr...ith-president/

Unfortunately it's hard to accept sexual harassment allegations (against anybody) as true when we have evidence that false allegations are deliberately set up used as political weapons:

'Democrats prepared fake Trump "grope under the meeting table" Craigslist employment advertisement in May 2016'

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status...380928?lang=en

Wikileaks? Come on, youll need to find a better source than that

I don't doubt the email.

The only problem is that it's a satire of Trump's hiring practice and interactions with women, not a false allegation or setup.
    There can only be one.

What happens when you want to suppress the black vote and you don't want people to think you're actually racist? Claim it's for budget reasons.

Alabama Demands Voter ID–Then Closes Driver’s License Offices In Black Counties

What happens when a state with a tough voter ID law suddenly makes it much harder for minorities to get driver’s licenses? We are about to find out in Alabama.

Facing a budget crisis, Alabama has shuttered 31 driver’s license offices, many of them in counties with a high proportion of black residents. Coming after the state recently put into effect a tougher voter ID law, the closures will cut off access — particularly for minorities — to one of the few types of IDs accepted.

According to a tally by AL.com columnist John Archibald, eight of the 10 Alabama counties with the highest percentage of non-white registered voters saw their driver’s license offices closed.

“Every single county in which blacks make up more than 75 percent of registered voters will see their driver license office closed. Every one,” Archibald wrote.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckrak...enses-voter-id

Who cares if people are slaves? As long as they lived in the pretend la-la land that we say they did.

CNN’s Ed Martin uses Jewish history to defend Roy Moore’s slavery comments

"And here's the thing. Let's be clear because it’s such a slur against him," Martin continued in response. "What he said was families still loved each other when they existed. People in bondage, when the Jews were in bondage for, you know, years, they still loved each other."

"Are you kidding me?" Rye asked.

"No, I'm not kidding you," said Martin.

Martin frequently defends conservatives on CNN and has become the go-to President Donald Trump supporter for the network. When Trump mockingly called Senator Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" during a ceremony to honor Native Americans, Martin said, "I don’t find it offensive I think it’s more fun and effective than anything," and added that the president was right and the statement was "100 percent" appropriate.

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/11/cnn...very-comments/

Trump's "good people" of the NAZIs and The Daily Stormer endorse Roy Moore.

It's funny how they keep getting endorsements for NAZIs and white supremacists but claim that they're not racist.

Neo-Nazi Robert Warren Ray Endorsed Roy Moore for Quoting Hitler Correctly

Nazis really like Republican candidate Roy Moore, who is running today against Democrat Doug Jones in the Alabama special election for the U.S. Senate. Robert Warren Ray, a white supremacist who writes for the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, officially endorsed Moore on Monday. Ray chose to endorse Moore because the disgraced former chief justice quoted Adolf Hitler “correctly.”

“Moore used Hitler’s ‘big lie’ quote, and actually used it correctly, rather than claiming it meant Hitler was admitting to be a big liar all the time, as our politicians and (((media))) always do,” Ray wrote.

The Daily Stormer writer is referring to a statement Moore made in 2011 on what CNN described as a “conspiracy-driven radio show” about former President Barack Obama’s birth certificate. The triple parenthesis that Ray uses around the word “media,” also known as an echo, has an explicitly anti-Semitic connotation.

Speaking of anti-Semitic, Moore’s wife, Kayla Moore, recently blamed “fake news” organizations such as CNN for the claims of bigotry against her husband. She cited associates and friends as proof that they both are not bigots.

“Well, one of our attorneys is a Jew,” Kayla Moore said. “We have very close friends who are Jewish and rabbis.”

https://secondnexus.com/news/politic.../?viewall=true
    Last edited by kkozoriz; Today at 10:41 AM.

Yeah, that sounds totally legit Sarah.

This is the list of ‘eyewitnesses’ the White House says exonerate Trump
    Late Monday night, Sanders sent the list to ThinkProgress.

On Monday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders promised that she would produce a list of eyewitnesses to exonerate President Trump from allegations of sexual harassment and assault. In a statement, the White House said these eyewitnesses “totally disputed in most cases” the accusations that women have raised against Trump.

The pledge came after three women came forward again to speak out about their experiences with Trump and demand an investigation into Trump’s alleged sexual harassment and assault.
    ---

So the White House’s list of “eyewitnesses” consists of two women who don’t even claim to be eyewitnesses and a British man with an incredible story and a documented history of deception. The White House is suggesting that these “eyewitnesses” mean the claims of more than 14 women are “totally disputed.”

https://thinkprogress.org/eyewitness...-ce8792f64364/

^Yeah, but how do you define sexual assault? Is for example, someone who enters a beauty contest (something by definition that involves people looking at how beautiful you are), who is subjected to Trump looking at their beauty, a victim of sexual assault?

looking or grabbing or forcibly kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by moahunter View Post
    ^Yeah, but how do you define sexual assault? Is for example, someone who enters a beauty contest (something by definition that involves people looking at how beautiful you are), who is subjected to Trump looking at their beauty, a victim of sexual assault?
    Does Trump look or leer, though?
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Just because they consented to be in a pageant doesn't give the Big Orange Pervert the right to inspect them outside of the established pageant procedures/events, like going into the dressing room.

Entering a contest doesn't immediately open yourself to the unfettered leering of a libidinous & voracious sexual predator.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Quote Originally Posted by howie View Post
    Does Trump look or leer, though?
    It seems to depend on if you are a Republican or Democrat.

Is there anything in your world view that doesn't come down to Left vs Right though?

Is there anything in your worldview that doesn't come down to attacking someone's character just because they disagree with you?

Is there anything in your worldview that doesn't come down to attacking someone's character just because they disagree with you?
    You're the one who's done the damage to your own character by espousing your regressive beliefs.

Pointing a light on a cockroach is not what causes the cockroach to exist.

E: Extra funny coming from the man who calls anyone who disagrees with him "left" (the most heinous insult he can muster),including Ken Cantor, the most eloquent & rational voice for the right side of the spectrum here on C2E.
    Last edited by noodle; Today at 12:46 PM.

Are you asking the same thing to Trump?

If I don't see it, I can pretend it doesn't exist and I won't have to respond to it.

‘I would rather not’: Republicans refuse to look at Trump’s tweet to avoid comment on Gillibrand attack

"Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA) was asked to comment by Huffington Post politics reporter Igor Bobic, but she begged off.

“I’m sorry I don’t follow his Twitter,” she said, according to Bobic — who offered to show her the tweet.

Ernst flatly declined, saying, “No, I would rather not. Thank you.”

Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN), who has blasted Trump as a liar who is “debasing” the office, also tried to ignore the tweet, according to NBC News congressional reporter Frank Thorp V.

“I don’t know that I want you to show it to me, I can’t respond if I don’t know anything about it,” Corker said, according to Thorp."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/i-w...ibrand-attack/

Walking in on them while they're changing? Some of whom were as young as 15? Something that he's admitted he does because "I can get away with it"? But because Trump is rich, in Moa's world, that permits him to get away with it.

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants

Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.

“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.

She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed.

---

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.

You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7357866.html

Lying and plagiarism are job requirements in the Trump administration.

Trump’s senior environmental nominee busted for plagiarizing her responses to Congress

As the Washington Examiner reports, environment and public works committee Democrats said that in written responses to the committee’s questions, Kathleen Hartnett White, who is nominated for to lead the White House Council on Environmental Quality, gave answers to their questions that appeared to be copied “verbatim” from other Trump EPA officials, including the agency’s administrator, Scott Pruitt. Those Democrats counted at least 18 instances that appeared to be copied from other EPA officials.

“We are troubled that it appears you have cut and pasted from the written answers of other nominees in your responses to questions that were submitted to you,” those senators wrote in a letter to White published Tuesday.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/tru...s-to-congress/

I think that's the only kind of recycling Republicans support...

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829