Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879
Results 7,801 to 7,887 of 7887

Thread: Trump - misc

I'd rather C2E than work!

She reached for the mic and he accosted her. He’s a rude arse Acoster anyway. Make him disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbones View Post
    She reached for the mic and he accosted her. He’s a rude arse Acoster anyway. Make him disappear.
    So you want to murder him and dissolve his body in acid?

I watched the whole thing live, unedited, as it happened.

Trump was blatantly rude from the get-go and was rude to other reporters, attacking them personally, their profession and their organization.

The intern was doing her job but did not ask for the mic, she just tried to rip it out of his hand before he had time to ask a proper question.

The reporter was doing his job as an experience professional. Trump was wrong and the White House actions following the event is blatant propaganda and Trump fails to protect the media's Constitutional right to ask questions and the right for people to speak. Trump fails to uphold his Oath of Office.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 08-11-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

I was watching too and I disagree. I think A was being rude and disrespectful to the position of potus and trump should have kicked him in the nuts. lol

C2E SME

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Poor Jim Acosta. What a martyr.

Also, it's not a "doctored" video. He pushes the intern's arm down. Speed up or slow down the replay, that's what it clearly shows.
    You are a liar, just like Sanders. I just provided multiple quotes and sources that clearly indicate the version Sanders tweeted out had frames added.

I was watching too and I disagree. I think A was being rude and disrespectful to the position of potus and trump should have kicked him in the nuts. lol
    Maybe body slammed too.

You did not answer the question. Why did Trump pick that reporter out of 100 gathered there?
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Acosta loves his name in the news. Years ago they reported it, now they want to be it.( I've said this long before Trump) give Acosta a time out, it seems the others aren't as rude as he is!!
    It gives CNN,even more breaking news this way..lol

How long do you think it'll be before someone shoots up a newsroom in the US? Trump's words are what will lead someone to do this. Some deranged **** with an AR-15 will go into a newsroom to start killing "the enemy of the people," as his president has called the press so many times.
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gord Lacey View Post
    How long do you think it'll be before someone shoots up a newsroom in the US? Trump's words are what will lead someone to do this. Some deranged **** with an AR-15 will go into a newsroom to start killing "the enemy of the people," as his president has called the press so many times.
    Already happened 5 months ago.

5 People Dead in Shooting at Maryland’s Capital Gazette Newsroom

ANNAPOLIS, Md. — A man armed with a shotgun and smoke grenades stormed into the newsroom of a community newspaper chain in Maryland’s capital on Thursday afternoon, killing five staff members, injuring two others and prompting law enforcement agencies across the country to provide protection at the headquarters of media organizations.

The suspect, Jarrod W. Ramos, 38, was taken into custody at the scene and was charged on Friday morning with five counts of first-degree murder. He had a long history of conflict with the Capital Gazette, which produces a number of local newspapers along Maryland’s shore, suing journalists there for defamation and waging a social media campaign against them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/28/u...-shooting.html
    And we also had the pipe bombs sent to CNN along with various people Trump has identified as his "enemies" just last month.

Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    Acosta TRUMP loves his name in the news. Years ago they reported it, now they want to be it.( I've said this long before Trump OBAMA) give Acosta TRUMP a time out, it seems the others aren't as rude as he is!!
    Fixed that for you...

As I said, the entire Press assembled there should have got up, turned their back on Trump and walked out.

Trump would have cried like a baby due to a lack of attention.

Meanwhile Trump uses his lap dogs at Faux Fake News that hires entertainers rather than serious journalists as Trump's sycophants.

Even after Faux corporate meekly reprimanded them from speaking at the Trump rally, Laura Ingraham went on Twitter to support the GOP prior to the election

^ Do tell. Which pathological-lying, sociopathic US president referred to such a group as "fine people?"

@ss ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gord Lacey View Post
    How long before we have a bomb scare in Sherwood park, oh wait. There are crazies everywhere
    Last edited by H.L.; 10-11-2018 at 12:08 PM.

So Trump is sending his "best" lawyers to Florida to help stop the counting of ballots. Meanwhile, Rick Scott is so upset by "rampant fraud" that he never bothered to actually fill out the paperwork.

Rick Scott demanded an investigation into ‘rampant fraud’ in Florida — but never submitted the paperwork

On Thursday night, the governor accused Democrats in South Florida of trying to “steal” the election that will determine if he or incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson (R-FL) will head to the Senate next fall.

“No ragtime group of liberal activists or lawyers from DC will be allowed to steal this election from the voters in this great state,” Scott said while announcing his voter fraud lawsuit against Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes.

The election-stealing allegations were first publicized by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) who earlier on Thursday claimed the county should have already tallied up all its absentee ballots.

The junior senator said “liberal DC lawyers” were coming down to watch the ballot-counting in Broward — a sign, he suggested, that the county was attempting to commit voter fraud. In reality, lawyers who witness vote-counting measures usually do so to make sure poll workers are not throwing out or otherwise manipulating ballots.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/ric...DzBl0.facebook

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by ralph60 View Post
    The actions of the protesters in this instance are despicable. The private residences of public figures should be off-limits even for peaceful protests.

I agree

Leave people alone in their homes and neighbourhoods.

A fine example of today's GOP.

Losing GOP candidate files lawsuit claiming newly-elected Latina state rep in Arizona is not a citizen

An anti-immigrant activist has filed a lawsuit challenging the citizenship of Arizona State Representative-elect Raquel Téran (D-Phoenix) — but has no evidence to support the claim.

The Arizona Republic reported that Alice Novoa, a perennial GOP candidate and conspiracy theorist, filed a lawsuit against Téran in Maricopa County Superior Court the day before the general election claiming the Democrat is not qualified to hold office because she is “not a legal citizen of the United States.”

“This is obviously upsetting,” the newly-elected state representative wrote after being served papers on Thursday night, “but not surprising.”

Novoa’s suit “is just another attempt to silence me and the community I fight for,” Téran wrote.

The report noted that Novoa has promoted a theory claiming immigrants are involved in a “secret plot” to reclaim the Southwest on behalf of Mexico.

Arizona Republic reporter Dustin Gardner noted that the anti-immigrant activist who ran unsuccessfully as a write-in candidate for Arizona secretary of state also accused Téran of not being a citizen in 2012 and that the Maricopa County Superior Court didn’t pay filing fees in either case.

“She requested her fees be waived because she claims she doesn’t work and has no income,” the report noted. “The court has waived or deferred more than $650 between the two cases.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/los...a-not-citizen/

Remember, Republicans are the party of law and order.

Judge loses reelection, so he sets all the defendants free

Devlin, one of the 59 Republican jurists in Harris County who was replaced by Democrats, allegedly said: “This is obviously what the voters wanted,” when he released juveniles who have been charged with a wide range of crimes, according to ABC 10.

It is not known how many juveniles were released, but the number, according to the outlet, is at least seven — four of whom faced aggravated robbery charges.

Judge Devlin also rescheduled all of the cases to be heard during the first week of January, which is when Democrat Natalia Oakes will take the bench. Such a reaction appears to be intentional. “‘If I release you, will you go out and murder anybody?’And so, if the juvenile said no, they were released,” public defender Steve Halpert told KTRK-TV about the hearing. “Judge Devlin would never normally ask that question of a juvenile. This was unusual.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/judg...223716167.html

Trump decides that facing drizzle is too much of a sacrifice to honour war dead.

Trumps cancel American cemetery visit

US President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump will not visit the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial on Saturday afternoon, as planned, because of poor weather.

A White House statement said the planned visit had been "canceled due to scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather. An American delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford will attend on their behalf.”

Trump was originally scheduled to take Marine 1 to the memorial site, situated 50 miles outside Paris. But gray skies and drizzle forced the trip to be called off.

The cemetery contains the graves of nearly 2,300 war dead, many of whom fought in the area in the summer of 1918.

The late change of plans leaves Trump's afternoon in Paris largely empty before he attends a dinner for leaders at the Musée d'Orsay.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...ntl/index.html

To be fair. Risky for the helicopter flight. Driving there is risky because the Presidential security has not been set along the route. Secret Service needs 24 hours usually for a route change.

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    To be fair. Risky for the helicopter flight. Driving there is risky because the Presidential security has not been set along the route. Secret Service needs 24 hours usually for a route change.
    many other leaders are managing to attend without him. kind of puts the lie to how many other world leaders “will be there now that i’m going”.

24 hours for a route change? bs. i can’t imagine there aren’t previously arranged alternate routes and modes for virtually all of potus’ destinations from wherever he happens to be.
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Bollocks. These visits always have contingencies.

But... there were no black women there, so Trump's bravado shrivelled like his toadstool pecker.
    I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

It's drizzle, not rain. And it's not that risky of John Kelly and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs can make it.

On the other hand, he does have an afternoon off now so he can lounge around the hotel and tweet.

Acosta TRUMP loves his name in the news. Years ago they reported it, now they want to be it.( I've said this long before Trump OBAMA) give Acosta TRUMP a time out, it seems the others aren't as rude as he is!!
    Fixed that for you...

As I said, the entire Press assembled there should have got up, turned their back on Trump and walked out.

Trump would have cried like a baby due to a lack of attention.
    Could you quit changing my posts, you're not funny or clever. You can dish it out, but you can't take it. Wuss runs to admin!
    Get lost Montreal PRT!

You are right. I was willing to give a pass to Trump for not visiting the battlefields, muddy trenches and cemetery full of brave soldiers who fought for FREEDOM.

I guess his bone spurs prevented him again from his military service.

FCOL

Could you quit changing my posts, you're not funny or clever. You can dish it out, but you can't take it. Wuss runs to admin!
    Get lost Montreal PRT!

...Says Hello Lady who breaks forum rules. You are just like Trump who does not respect the rules. Then cries like a baby when caught.

If you have issues with the forum rules, take it up with admin. Don't throw a tantrum and pound the floor. You are just acting juvenile.

Get lost Montreal PRT!

...Says Hello Lady who breaks forum rules. You are just like Trump who does not respect the rules. Then cries like a baby when caught.

If you have issues with the forum rules, take it up with admin. Don't throw a tantrum and pound the floor. You are just acting juvenile.
    . Of course I took it up with admin, but I'm certainly not having a tantrum , not anywhere close,over something Montreal PRT posts..as I said, you can and do dish it out( just like Trump) but you can't take it( just like Trump
    You and he are very much alike, people don't like you very much. Haven't you noticed that?

So you're saying that you love ePRT? Because your love for the Donald is on display here all the time. Believe all that he says. Excuse anything he does. Seeing nothing wrong with his admissions of sexual assault just because he's rich. Defend every lie.

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    So you're saying that you love ePRT? Because your love for the Donald is on display here all the time. Believe all that he says. Excuse anything he does. Seeing nothing wrong with his admissions of sexual assault just because he's rich. Defend every lie.
    Thats bull crap Mr copy and paste..

Any negative feelings tyou have for Trump is that he didn't grab you by the nether regions. But I suppose even Trump has some standards, low as they may be.

Ciao , Mr copy and paste., who seldom has an original thought, a tad nasty one now and then. Trump 2.0

As you can see by John Kelly, the weather was so bad, he didn't even wear a hat.

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine General Joseph Dunford arrive for a ceremony at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France on Saturday.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ance-cemetery/
    Meanwhile, at Vimy Ridge, Prime Minister Trudeau braved the drizzle and paid tribute to the war dead.

'Thank you' to veterans: Vimy Ridge 1st stop on Trudeau's tour to mark 100 years since armistice

For Justin Trudeau and his Canadian delegation, there was an obvious place to start a weekend of commemorations marking the centenary of the armistice that ended the First World War: The still-pockmarked battlefield at Canada's National Memorial at Vimy Ridge.

Dreary, damp skies and a chilling wind greeted the prime minister when he arrived off his overnight flight from Ottawa Saturday morning. But just as it was a century ago, Vimy Ridge remains a place for stoicism and national pride.

"You stand for the values upon which Canada was built, values like democracy, equality, justice and liberty. And what I can barely know, you will never forget," Trudeau told a half-dozen representatives of veterans' organizations following a wreath laying in the small cemetery on the memorial's grounds.

"From the very bottom of our hearts, thank you."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...vimy-1.4900636
    Last edited by kkozoriz; 10-11-2018 at 01:48 PM.

I guess Trudeau is not a snowflake like Trump.

Churchill's grandson has something to say to Trump.

Winston Churchill’s grandson scorches Trump for skipping US military cemetery visit due to bad weather: ‘Pathetic’

Sir Nicholas Soames, a conservative member of parliament in the United Kingdom who once worked for a Republican senator in America, slammed President Donald Trump for calling off a visit to a U.S. military cemetery because of bad weather.

Nicholas Soames

@NSoames
    They died with their face to the foe and that pathetic inadequate @realDonaldTrump couldn’t even defy the weather to pay his respects to The Fallen #hesnotfittorepresenthisgreatcountry

10:51 AM - Nov 10, 2018
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/win...ther-pathetic/

Here's Merkel and Macron braving the torrential downpour.

From Trump, the guy who says that he reserves comments until all the facts are in...

Now claims that there is widespread election fraud in Florida and elsewhere when Republican Florida election official states that there has been no voter fraud.

Trump jumps into tight Senate races wielding conspiracy theories
    - President Donald Trump dove into tight Senate and gubernatorial races in Florida, Arizona and Georgia on Friday, tweeting a series of unfounded claims apparently aimed at sowing doubt about the election results.
    - The president has a long record of spreading false conspiracies about elections and voting in order to further his political goals.
    - Trump's history of crying foul when things don't go his way dates back to his early days as a New York real estate developer, where he earned a reputation for litigiousness.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/09/trum...nor-races.html

President Donald Trump dove into tight Senate and gubernatorial races in Florida, Arizona and Georgia on Friday, tweeting a series of unfounded claims apparently aimed at sowing doubt about the election results if Democrats ultimately prevailed.

In Florida, closely watched Senate and gubernatorial races seemed headed to recounts as slim leads held by Republicans Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis, respectively, tightened on Friday. Trump and Republicans in the state focused their ire on late returns from Democratic-leaning Broward County, Florida's second most populous county.

In a series of tweets Friday, the president alleged without evidence that Democrats and election officials in the state were conspiring to steal the election and commit "fraud." Speaking to reporters at the White House as he prepared to leave for Europe, Trump said Florida was "all of the sudden" finding "votes out of nowhere," which Trump called a "disgrace."
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 10-11-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Former NATO supreme Commander chimes in on Trump.

Ex-NATO Supreme Allied Commander slams Trump skipping cemetery because of rain: ‘He has yet to visit a war zone’ too

“Admiral, the last time I checked the history books, the allies did not choose to stop fighting on days when there was bad weather,” Simmons noted.

“I think you’ve got to chalk this up as an unforced error,” Stavridis answered.

“Let’s face it, there is always a backup plan. I’ve planned dozens of these high-level trips when presidents and senior officials would come and visit Europe when I was Supreme Allied Commander of NATO,” he explained. “There was certainly a way he could have gotten there. He should have done so.”

“The other leaders made it, the optics are bad here,” he added.

Stavridis also noted something of a pattern for this commander-in-chief.

“Frankly, he has yet to visit a war zone as president of the United States, he hasn’t gone to Afghanistan to visit our troops,” he noted. “I think optics — bad on this one.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/ex-...isit-war-zone/

DJT is a professional bad opticizer. Jeb Bush would be looking pretty good right now. Oh well, better luck next time.

In Canada the government would be brought down on the first vote. A leadership race would take place and election called. Thank heavens for our system. lol

Not if Trump were Prime Minister. The Conservatives would rally around him. Just look at H.L. and MrNazi. The Donald can do no wrong. Even now they're probably trying to figure out some way to spin him not showing up at the cemetery in France and the best thing ever. Probably something to do with the fact that Trump thought John McCain was a loser for getting captured. Imagine how he feels about those that died.

In the rain.

Prince Harry prepares to lay a wreath before the England and New Zealand rugby match at Twickenham Stadium in London on November 10

Conservative or liberal most politicians seems to be asses. Trump used to be a democrat so I don’t think he has allegiance. He just ended up with the gop by accident. The liberals had so much corruption and stink on them in Canada they were knocked out for ten years. They’re all the same. All of them. I wish that someone else had become president, Jeb Bush came to mind but the gop knew the people may be tired of bushes so came in with a new family to politics. We will have to put up with Trumps for another two years and then hopefully another Reagan, Kennedy or the like comes along. By that I mean someone good. A strong but kind person. I know it won’t be eight years for DJT, at least I hope not. He’s wearing on us. Such opportunity but keeps saying or doing something dumb. Like not going to the ceremonies today. Just anything to stir up the sheet it seems. He needs full time advisers and writers that he can listen to. I do like the anti-establishment theme though but some common sense with it would be ok too. Just peed off about him not going even if he didn’t want to. Should have. But I don’t think he cares and I don’t think he wants to be around after the next election. Time to move on.

Good on Harry.

Conservative or liberal most politicians seems to be asses. Trump used to be a democrat so I don’t think he has allegiance. He just ended up with the gop by accident. The liberals had so much corruption and stink on them in Canada they were knocked out for ten years. They’re all the same. All of them. I wish that someone else had become president, Jeb Bush came to mind but the gop knew the people may be tired of bushes so came in with a new family to politics. We will have to put up with Trumps for another two years and then hopefully another Reagan, Kennedy or the like comes along. By that I mean someone good. A strong but kind person. I know it won’t be eight years for DJT, at least I hope not. He’s wearing on us. Such opportunity but keeps saying or doing something dumb. Like not going to the ceremonies today. Just anything to stir up the sheet it seems. He needs full time advisers and writers that he can listen to. I do like the anti-establishment theme though but some common sense with it would be ok too. Just peed off about him not going even if he didn’t want to. Should have. But I don’t think he cares and I don’t think he wants to be around after the next election. Time to move on.
    The only allegiance Trump has or has ever had is for Trump.

Trump thinks that he knows more about forest management than the fire fighters and blames them for the fires in California.

Some of the same first responders that are helping with the forest fighting are the same people who were first responders that helped at the Thousand Oaks bar shooting.

Now Trump is threatening to cut off funding to forest management.

The state of California owns 2% of the forested land in the state. Most of the rest is owned by the federal government. Trump cut forest management funding.

So whose fault is it again?

Federal land ownership by state

California Federal acreage = 45,864,800 Total acreage = 100,206,720 Percent of total = 45.8%

https://ballotpedia.org/Federal_land_ownership_by_state
    Last edited by kkozoriz; 10-11-2018 at 10:24 PM.

If it was Federal lands then the guy who is in charge of the Federal Government is at fault. So it is not Trump's fault.

It is Putin's fault!

As long as the school shooter didn't have a water pistol.

'I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon'

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/26/polit...pon/index.html

But think of all the work created by the fires....

In Canada the government would be brought down on the first vote. A leadership race would take place and election called. Thank heavens for our system. lol
    I'd like to see both Trump and JT serve one term, or JT held to a minority.
    Remember his old man, riding around on his bike with a swastika on his helmet.( what a fine lefty he was ) The whole family is nuts. They are both from wealth, JT loves China and Cuba, Trump lovrs Korea, I see many similarities... Thin skinned..√ like dictators √yeah they are alike..

I see Macron is backpedaling.. LOL...boy his polling is terrible in France..
    Last edited by H.L.; 11-11-2018 at 11:03 PM.

^ mindless rambling. Apparently you hate everyone, except Trump who is going down in history as Benedict Donald.

Maybe one day you could collect all your thoughts of your mind into one sentence.

Trump 2015; "He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

I guess that he decided not to visit the WWI graves who died for Freedom from Tyranny, for a similar reason.

Had no trouble before, playing golf in the rain

His boss has no problem with rain on past memorial visits.

Remembrance Day November 11th 2018,
    the 100th Anniversary of the ending of
    the 'The War to end all Wars'

Lest we Forget

Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 11-11-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Macron lays out what's wrong with Trump right in front of him.

Macron rebukes nationalism as Trump observes Armistice Day

In his address, French President Emmanuel Macron -- who has emerged as Europe's most vocal sentry against a global tide of nationalism -- repeated his warnings.

"Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism," he said through a translator.
    "Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By saying our interests first, who cares about the others, we erase what a nation holds dearest, what gives it life, what makes it great and what is essential: its moral values."

"I know there are old demons which are coming back to the surface. They are ready to wreak chaos and death," he said. "History sometimes threatens to take its sinister course once again."

It was impossible to view his remarks as anything less than a rebuke of Trump, who has proudly espoused an "America First" foreign policy.

Trump arrived separately from other foreign leaders to Sunday's armistice centenary ceremonies, which occurred under gray skies and cold drizzle. His counterparts, including Macron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, convened at the Élysée Palace before traveling together in motor coaches to the Arc de Triomphe. They walked in a large group to the event site.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/11/polit...ris/index.html

First One is Always Free

The doctor said that my blood pressure was low enough to be a concern. So I hopped into this thread and y'all mouthbreathers cured me. Thanks!
    Grammar lessons now with 10% less snark!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    The doctor said that my blood pressure was low enough to be a concern. So I hopped into this thread and y'all mouthbreathers cured me. Thanks!
    Please be more specific.
    “Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity,”-Marshall McLuhan

It does get you worked up at times. Sometimes I have to go directly to the medicine cabinet after a round of politics. lol

I go to my medicine cabinet and pour myself some Glenlivet Nadurra...

First One is Always Free

Quote Originally Posted by Glenco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    Please be more specific.

I'm going to be pigheaded and pretend you're asking me to be more specific about my blood pressure. It was 70/30 the other day. Guess I need more salt in my diet. The internet's a great place to get that.

But I suspect you're referring to my "mouthbreathers" comment. In other words, you'd like me to declare just which side I'm on here. Again, though: Pigheaded.

Let me just say this: Fascists are awful, but in a lot of ways people who just don't recognize fascism when they see it are worse. It's especially bad when they somehow feel like they're specialler or smarter or just the bestest thinkers in the world because they signed up with the loudest talkers with the simplest solutions. I guess they're not used to using their brains, so the nice gentle stretch required to really comprehend the... er... "complexities" spouted and solved by blowhards feels like a substantial intellectual exercise.

It would be a bit like me running a mile and then claiming I'm on a level with an Olympic long-distance runner.
    Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 11-11-2018 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Formatting, phrasing
    Grammar lessons now with 10% less snark!

I like a good shot or two of amber rum now and then

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

^^
    not that i’m a fan of internet medicine but at 70/30 you really need to see a real doctor...
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Holy cow I’ll say

Quote Originally Posted by kcantor View Post
    ^^
    not that i’m a fan of internet medicine but at 70/30 you really need to see a real doctor...
    Yeah and that’s the rare bit of internet advice actually worth listening to. Leave the fantasy world of the internet and get a real world medical first and second opinion.
    Last edited by KC; 12-11-2018 at 06:57 AM.

Trump speech;

Trump, without proof, calls Florida ballots 'massively infected,' demands recount end
    https://abc13.com/trump-calls-florid...ounts/4673398/

Rather than contacting the FBI, Trump just spouts off from his pulpit with another round of baseless & false claims.

“Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!”

Secret bases: New satellite images show North Korea is moving forward with missile program at 16 sites

President Donald Trump has boasted that North Korea is “no longer a Nuclear Threat” after he reached an agreement with Kim Jong-un — but new satellite imagery shows the country’s missile program is moving forward.

New commercial satellite images show 16 hidden bases that contradict Trump’s claim that his diplomatic efforts led to the elimination of a nuclear and missile program that North Korea warned could reach the United States, reported the New York Times.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/sec...gram-16-sites/

Florida Governor Rick Scott runs to the courts and loudly claiming voter fraud even though his own Republican officials state there has been no fraud or criminal acts.

Moreover, Republican Rick Scott has been Governor for 8 years and did almost nothing to correct the problems with the Florida voting system other than make it harder for people to vote and bias the system towards Republican candidates. If it was so bad, why did Rick Scott do nothing to fix the problems and replace the incompetent staff for 8 years???

Rick Scott’s slimy claim of fraud
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.9d1be6099002
    Republican Florida Gov. Rick Scott’s apparent victory over incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.) was one of Democrats’ bigger disappointments on Election Day. But the margin was close enough to trigger an automatic recount, and since Tuesday, Scott’s lead has narrowed from 56,000 votes to just more than 12,000 votes. So, in a preview of the toxicity Scott (if he wins) will bring to Washington, he deployed a standard GOP response when Democrats gain votes: accuse them of voter fraud.

“Sen. Nelson is trying to commit fraud to win this election,” Scott told host Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday.” Naturally, Wallace asked if Scott had “any hard evidence” of fraud. Scott had no answer, other than stammering that two counties “came up with 93,000 votes after election night. We still don’t know how they came up with that.” Scott didn’t mention that Florida election law allows counting until the Saturday after Election Day. He also didn’t mention that Florida’s Department of State and Department of Law Enforcement both have said they have not received any allegations of fraud.

One irony here is that Scott has been governor for eight years, which means he’s had the ability to fix Florida’s election system that he now implies is broken. In particular, conservative voices have criticized Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes for lack of transparency in the vote-counting process. But there’s a long record of voting difficulties and election law violations under Snipes’s tenure, going back more than a decade. (Because of that, additional Department of State staffers had already been assigned to Broward County on Election Day.) So it’s a little rich for Scott and his allies to complain about Snipes now — when, again, there’s no hard evidence of fraud — even though Scott could have suspended her for legitimate reasons years ago.

Even without a police escort, Arlington is literally 10 minutes from the White House.

White House confirms Trump will not visit Arlington cemetery on Veteran’s Day as rain is expected

The White House on Monday confirmed that President Donald Trump will not visit Arlington National Cemetery on Veteran’s Day.

According to Washington Post correspondent Josh Dawsey, the White House announced “a lid” on presidential movements at 10 a.m. ET, meaning the president is not scheduled to leave the White House for the remainder of the day.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/whi...rain-expected/

It is such a long march from his Presidential Limo to the memorial site.

The wet weather affects his bone spurs so he can't get in a full 18 holes.... Sad...

Trump promised to go to Arlington when the weather clears.

Trump is bunkered down at the WH, safe from Jim Acosta and all those dangerous questions that black female reporters ask...
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 12-11-2018 at 11:51 AM.

One of Trump's "fine people" from Charlottesville

‘Crying Nazi’ releases video game where users play Richard Spencer and kill reporters and LGBT people in Pulse-like club

"“Angry Goy II is the season’s hit game for White males who have had it with Jewish ********,” Cantwell wrote on the “free speech” social network Gab. The site is now back online after its old host dropped it when it was revealed that the alleged Pittsburgh synagogue shooter posted on it just before opening fire on the Tree of Life temple.

“Instead of taking out your frustrations on actual human beings, you can fight the mongrels and degenerates on your computer!” the Radical Agenda podcast creator wrote. “Use guns, knives, pepper spray, and more! Lay waste to wave after wave of sh*tdicks, sh*tskins, sh*tstains, and the k*kes they serve.”"

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/cry...lse-like-club/

You know who did show up to lay a wreath at Arlington yesterday?

Let me guess. The big orange fake President?

He’s on the French embassy payroll now?

Well I guess I was wrong. I forgot that Trump has an old war injury and a second hand Purple Heart.

In two years, Trump has not gone to visit the troops. Not once.

Got lots of golfing in though.

He’s on the French embassy payroll now?
    ????

Well I guess I was wrong. I forgot that Trump has an old war injury and a second hand Purple Heart.

In two years, Trump has not gone to visit the troops. Not once.

Got lots of golfing in though.
    That's because he only likes winners. If they're deployed, they haven't won yet. If they're dead, they didn't win. And as we saw with McCain, if they're captured, that doesn't count for anything either.

And he wants winners to march past him and salute his military brilliance. Just ask him.

Apparently Melania thinks that the first family is royalty. Do you know what your official job is? Being married to the president. Nothing more.

Sorry, but the First Lady is not entitled to use NSC materials or equipment.

Mira Ricardel fired as deputy national security advisor after being slammed by Melania Trump: report

The Wall Street Journal reported that Ricardel feuded with Melania Trump during the first lady’s recent trip to Africa.

The first lady’s staff “battled with Ms. Ricardel during the first lady’s trip to Africa last month over seating on the plane and requests to use National Security Council resources,” the newspaper said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/mir...melania-trump/

Gold Star families don't matter to Trump.

Widows of soldiers don't matter to Trump.

Memorials for the heroic soldiers doesn't matter to Trump.

Knowing the words to the National Anthem doesn't matter to Trump.

Fulfilling his Oath of Office doesn't matter to Trump.

Parades matter to Trump.

He wants the veterans of WWI and the Civil War to come to Washington for his parade

In summary: The only thing that matters to Trump, is Trump.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Some people haven't figured that out yet.

Case in point

Two years in and he does not even understand the basic facts how NATO works or is funded.

Any belief that he would pivot and become more 'presidential' and 'learn on the job' are completely gone.

Trump escalates his verbal assaults against France on Twitter
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-e...tter-1.4175623
    WASHINGTON -- U.S. President Donald Trump escalated his verbal assaults against France on Tuesday, suggesting that America's stalwart European ally would have been vanquished in both world wars if not for the military firepower provided by the United States.

Trump tweeted about a suggestion by French President Emmanuel Macron that Europe build up its militaries because the continent can no longer depend on the U.S. for defence. Macron had also said Europe needs to protect itself against cyberthreats from China, Russia and the U.S.

"Macron suggests building its own army to protect Europe against the U.S., China and Russia," Trump tweeted. "But it was Germany in World Wars One & Two - How did that work out for France? They were starting to learn German in Paris before the U.S. came along. Pay for NATO or not!"
    Memo to Trump: France does not pay for NATO nor do any other country. It is a spending target based upon a percentage of National GDP

July 11, 2018
    Here's how it does:NATO was formed after World War II on the principle of collective defense: An attack on one or more members is considered an attack against all. It's been invoked only once -- to help the US after the September 11 terrorist attacks.
    For collective defense to work, the 29 members have to keep their armed forces in good shape, so NATO sets an official target on how much they should spend, which they call a "guideline." That stands at 2% of GDP.
    There is no penalty for not meeting the 2% target. Each country decides how much it is going to spend and what it will spend on. If one country spends less or more than the guideline, other countries are not obliged to follow suit.
    And despite Trump's repeated suggestion that NATO members owe the US, members do not pay each other.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/11/polit...ner/index.html
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; Yesterday at 08:23 AM.

^ "Any belief that he would pivot and become more 'presidential' and 'learn on the job' are completely gone."

The leopard doesn't change its spots.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

And a snake oil salesman look for honest work.

Meanwhile, Trump's "fine people" continue to make their presence known.

White Supremacist Who Called Synagogue Shooting a 'Dry Run' Arrested On Illegal Gun Charges

Clark apparently warned family members after the synagogue shooting that the FBI might pay him a visit because he followed Bowers online. “They had not broken any laws, but at some point if a line gets crossed, I would be violent, everyone has a line,” he said, according to court documents. Police said that the brothers “fantasized about killing ‘Jews and blacks.’”

The Clark brothers had amassed a small arsenal of weapons, including a “Remington Arms handgun, a Mossberg shotgun, a Beretta handgun and a Ruger Mini-14 rifle,” according to the Post. Jeffrey Clark also surrendered a Colt .38 handgun that wasn’t registered to either brother. Two kits that would turn AR-15 rifles into fully automatic guns were confiscated. In Edward Clark’s room, the police found “two ballistic vests, two ballistic helmets and two gas masks,” according to the Post.

https://splinternews.com/white-supre...y-r-1830424015
    But let's continue to be scared to death by the refugees walking to the US border. The same ones that Trump hasn't mentioned since just before the election.

Gee, I wonder why that is?

First arrivals in Trump’s migrant ‘invasion’ are LGBT victims of sexual persecution

“We were discriminated against, even in the caravan,” said Erick Dubon, 23, from San Pedro Sula, Honduras, who has been traveling with his boyfriend, Pedro Nehemias, 22. “People wouldn’t let us into trucks, they made us get in the back of the line for showers, they would call us ugly names.”

The bulk of the caravan remains far from the border, in cities such as Guadalajara and Culiacan in western Mexico. As the first migrants trickle into Tijuana, U.S. border authorities say they are “hardening” this crossing into San Diego “in preparation for the migrant caravan and the potential safety and security risk that it could cause.”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a statement that it is closing four lanes at the San Ysidro and Otay Mesa border crossings — some of the most heavily traveled ports of entry along the U.S.-Mexico border. The statement added that U.S. troops are putting up concertina wire, barricades and fencing.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...r-from-caravan
    Last edited by kkozoriz; Yesterday at 02:33 PM.

the military brass followed orders and Trump got his 6,000 troops added to the border.

Funny thing is they are not allowed to carry weapons.

I bet the fire fighters in California could use 6,000 additional pairs of hands.

^ So true.

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879