Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162
Results 6,101 to 6,157 of 6157

Thread: Trump - misc

What's most interesting is nowhere in the news is anybody even mentioning the $400 million in Russian funds allegedly given to Hillary's campaign.

Literally, the media is completely ignoring it. They are not even trying to prove or disprove it. They just pretend it was never mentioned.

Gee, why WOULDN'T Trump trust all the people who claim that he hired Russian hookers to pee on Obama's bed?

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    That's why most people don't bother reading Twitter responses - it's just a stream of critics venting at the people they hate. Clearly you are new to this.
    Then why did you post the link in the first place. You keep placing rakes on the ground and stepping on them. Don't blame me Sideshow Bob...

Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

What's most interesting is nowhere in the news is anybody even mentioning the $400 million in Russian funds allegedly given to Hillary's campaign.

Literally, the media is completely ignoring it. They are not even trying to prove or disprove it. They just pretend it was never mentioned.
    Well it looks like Trump is ignoring it, isn't he???

He is in charge of the Justice Department and the FBI, why does he not ask for a special investigation to follow up on your allegations? He controls the WH, the Congress and the Senate, why does TRUMP DO NOTHING other than complain about Hillary?

Is he so weak? Is he a wimp? Is he scared of Hillary?
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Trump wasn't bought? Not by Americans but he seems to have a receipt from the Kremlin in his pocket.

Great joint press conference from Helsinki. I especially liked the part where Trump talked while Putin drank a glass of water.

- Mark Evanier

Putin's Poodle

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post

He is in charge of the Justice Department and the FBI, why does he not ask for a special investigation to follow up on your allegations? He controls the WH, the Congress and the Senate, why does TRUMP DO NOTHING other than complain about Hillary?

No, he is smart enough to know that he has the power to throw many of his political opponents in jail, but that the optics of that would be absolutely horrible.

Imprisoning all of your political opponents is something that Hitler or Stalin would do. That's why Trump won't go near it - he is far more ethical and reasonable than that, and he respects the democratic process and a peaceful transition of power (which is something his opponents should do).

That's a BS answer.

A legal and investigation and public hearings are perfectly OK and I would even encourage a transparent process. If it is proven that Hillary took money from foreign sources including the Russians, LOCK HER UP! My position has remained consistent on this. Anyone who took money or in kind assistance in the election should be locked up. Those who have done nothing wrong have nothing to fear.

So why is Trump so scared?

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

No, he is smart enough to know that he has the power to throw many of his political opponents in jail, but that the optics of that would be absolutely horrible.

Imprisoning all of your political opponents is something that Hitler or Stalin would do. That's why Trump won't go near it - he is far more ethical and reasonable than that, and he respects the democratic process and a peaceful transition of power (which is something his opponents should do).
    you mean like he respects a contract and wouldn't stiff someone he owes money to? like he respects the courts (outside of using them to declare bankruptcy so as not to pay his debts)? like he respects women? like he respects "fine people" on both sides? like he respects immigrants and their families? like he respects his allies? trump won't go near it because he knows he wouldn't get away with it, not because of ethics and reason.
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

C2E Continued Contributor

I responded to this the last time you pointed this out but you ignored it. That accusation happens to be very convenient for both Trump and Putin, and there is zero proof it happened. The accused is also a british citizen, so it's pretty much impossible for him to donate to an American Political campaign.

You just keep parroting your God King, everyone who criticizes him has to be wrong, and the ones worship him are clearly in the know.

Do you even understand why no one trusts Putin? His word is essentially meaningless

Like his hero, he prefers to accept everything that Putin says and ignore reality.

Putin's Pants-on-Fire claim about $400 million donation to Clinton from Bill Browder partners

Russian President Vladimir Putin offered a novel idea to advance the Russia investigation during a joint news conference with President Donald Trump in Helsinki.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team could come to his country, Putin said, if Russian investigators were allowed to go the United States to dig into alleged tax evasion by American-born financier Bill Browder and his associates.

"Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over 1.5 billion dollars in Russia," Putin said through a translator. "They never paid any taxes."

Putin continued.

"They sent a huge amount of money, over 400 million, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton," he said. "Well, that’s their personal case. It might have been legal, the contribution itself, but the way the money was earned was illegal."

Did Browder's associates send $400 million to Hillary Clinton's campaign?

No. We found $17,700 donated to Clinton and another $297,000 to the Democratic National Committee.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lion-donation/

It's all because of me! Me, I tell you! ME! Even before I was "elected" I got NATO to increase spending! That's how awesome I am! Why don't you ever report on that? Sad!

Trump lashes out at media coverage of his Putin meeting

“While I had a great meeting with NATO, raising vast amounts of money, I had an even better meeting with Vladimir Putin of Russia. Sadly, it is not being reported that way - the Fake News is going Crazy,” the president tweeted.

---

"“I had a great meeting with NATO. They have paid $33 Billion more and will pay hundreds of Billions of Dollars more in the future, only because of me,” the president tweeted earlier on Tuesday. “NATO was weak, but now it is strong again (bad for Russia). The media only says I was rude to leaders, never mentions the money!“

NATO spending, however, has been going up since 2014, prior to Trump‘s first meeting with NATO in 2017. It is unclear where Trump got the $33 billion figure"

http://Trump lashes out at media cov... Putin meeting

Trump reads prepared statements today that contradict what he clearly stated yesterday in Helsinki as a clear attempt to control the damage he did to his presidency..

He then undermines his own contradictions.

Trump flips – then flips again – a day after downplaying Russian interference
    President says he supports US intelligence consensus on 2016 election – but then says ‘it could be other people also’
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...it-republicans
    Donald Trump sought to reverse course on Tuesday, after top Republicans scrambled to distance themselves from his behavior in his meeting with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki.

Even then, Trump could not resist muddying the waters further. Speaking to reporters in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, the president stated that he accepted the assessment of US intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the 2016 US election – and then, moments later, cast doubt on who was responsible.

“Let me be totally clear in saying that … I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place,” Trump said, reading from a prepared script. He then added: “It could be other people also. There’s a lot of people out there.”

On Monday, Trump met Putin with only interpreters in attendance for two hours then held a press briefing in which he sided with the Kremlin and against US intelligence services.

Back on US soil, Trump claimed the fury that greeted his display was the result of a misspoken word. Citing the transcript of his remarks, Trump said his assertion that he did not see “any reason why it would be Russia” behind election inference should have been: “I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.”

“So you can put that in,” he said.

Trump said much more in Helsinki. Standing beside Putin, he said: “I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.” He also repeated conspiracist-tinged complaints about a Democratic National Committee server and the FBI.

On Tuesday, Trump had made handwritten notes to his script. According to a copy shared by a CNN reporter, these included a misspelling: “There was no colusion”.

Trump also said his decision to meet Putin as the result of “the firm conviction that diplomacy and engagement is better than hostility and conflict”.

Before Trump spoke, Republicans struggled to defend him on Capitol Hill. House speaker Paul Ryan told reporters: “They did interfere in our elections. It’s really clear. They should be no doubt about that. Russia is trying to undermine democracy itself.

Quote Originally Posted by seamusmcduffs View Post

I responded to this the last time you pointed this out but you ignored it. That accusation happens to be very convenient for both Trump and Putin, and there is zero proof it happened. The accused is also a british citizen, so it's pretty much impossible for him to donate to an American Political campaign.
    Can you back that up?

The media is ignoring it.

Probably because it won't get as many clicks and views as they get whenever they go into hysterics and act like Trump is an evil villain.

Quote Originally Posted by kcantor View Post

you mean like he respects a contract and wouldn't stiff someone he owes money to? like he respects the courts (outside of using them to declare bankruptcy so as not to pay his debts)? like he respects women? like he respects "fine people" on both sides? like he respects immigrants and their families? like he respects his allies? trump won't go near it because he knows he wouldn't get away with it, not because of ethics and reason.
    Wow. You watch too much of that scripted, op-ed "news".

Turn off the TV, look at things objectively and think for yourself for once instead of repeating their anti-Trump marching orders.
    Last edited by MrOilers; 17-07-2018 at 08:18 PM.

The media is doing to Trump after meeting Putin, EXACTLY what they did to Reagan after he met Gorbachev in 1986:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...summit-118796/

Liberal journalists always over-react, which is why I ignore them. Trump publicly pointing out their dramatic nonsense (instead of simply reporting facts) is one of the most refreshing things i have seen in politics in my life

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Wow. You watch too much of that scripted, op-ed "news".

Turn off the TV, look at things objectively and think for yourself for once instead of repeating their anti-Trump marching orders.
    interesting that you would choose to express an opinion on my television viewing habits - of which you know nothing - instead of any of the ďlike heĒs i listed irrespective of source. perhaps thatís because each of them is well documented as being accurate and true? slinging arrows at the messenger doesnít invalidate or repudiate the message.

interesting that you would choose to express an opinion on my television viewing habits
    It's only because you keep repeating what they are saying and are pretending to be outraged at whatever they are telling you to be.

Why is Rand Paul, of all people, Trump’s biggest defender on Russia?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...der-on-russia/

Duplicate
    Last edited by KC; Yesterday at 12:14 AM.

Aren’t they just waiting for the audit to be completed.

The Clinton Foundation’s ties to a Russian uranium deal doesn’t come close to Russian intervention in the election. | The New Republic
    Excerpt:

“ “Rather than hyperventilate over Facebook ads and Twitter trolls” is what we call a tell. Anyone who addresses this controversy has to deal with the fact that Russian intervention in the 2016 election is more important than the Obama administration deciding it wanted to reset relations with Russia. The latter may have been a flawed decision, but it was ultimately diplomatic; the former, on the other hand, is foreign intervention in American elections. Meanwhile, the president of the United States has consistently dismissed the investigation into that intervention and denied that any intervention existed, all while praising Russia’s strongman leader.

There are a couple other problems with the conservative outrage over this deal. One, Moscow wanted Donald Trump to win the election, not Hillary Clinton. Two, Trump is now president, not Clinton.”

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/1453...ntion-election

Standing beside Trump, Putin makes a clear reference to the subject of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting

Excerpt:

“Standing next to Trump on Monday, Putin isolated this same issue for specific mention as an example of his country having been treated unfairly. It’s unclear how direct Putin’s hand might have been in the Trump Tower meeting in June 2016, if at all. But on Monday, he made clear how important the issue was to him and to his country, in very pointed terms.

Or, perhaps, he deliberately made reference to the most obvious example of the Trump campaign’s willingness to work with Russia, even while joining in Trump’s public denials that Russia and the Trump campaign had worked together.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tower-meeting/

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal - The New York Times
    April 23, 2015

Excerpt:

“As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html
    Last edited by KC; 17-07-2018 at 11:12 PM.

Can you back that up?

Probably because it won't get as many clicks and views as they get whenever they go into hysterics and act like Trump is an evil villain.
    Back what up? That he's a British citizen? That they have something to gain? That he couldn't actually donate? It's all in the article I posted that you chose not to read, as well as plenty of others from a wide range of sources if you actually chose to look.

Don't put your unwillingness to challenge your worldview on me.

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

interesting that you would choose to express an opinion on my television viewing habits
    It's only because you keep repeating what they are saying and are pretending to be outraged at whatever they are telling you to be.
    there you go selectively quoting and truncating with no indication of it in your reply. why don’t you answer the real question from that part of my post you deleted? do you need me to repeat it or do you think you can find it?

Much like Kim did, the Russians play to his ego and he's like putty in Putin's hands.

A Russian newspaper editor explains how Putin made Trump his puppet

"Sean Illing - Has Putin made a puppet of Trump?

Mikhail Fishman - Of course. This is certainly what the Kremlin believes, and they’re acting accordingly. They're quite obviously playing Trump. They consider him a stupid, unstrategic politician. Putin is confident that he can manipulate Trump to his advantage, and he should be.

Sean Illing - In other words, Trump’s a useful ***** to them?

Mikhail Fishman - Exactly. The Kremlin is limited in their knowledge about what's going on in Washington, but they see the chaos and the confusion in Trump's administration. They see the clumsiness, the inexperience. Naturally, they're working to exploit that."

https://www.vox.com/conversations/20...illary-clinton

Benedict Donald for Treason

Trump, Making America the Laughing-stock of the World

They threw him a parade in Germany!

Trump parade float Dusseldorf Germany Feb. 2018

there you go selectively quoting and truncating with no indication of it in your reply. why donít you answer the real question from that part of my post you deleted? do you need me to repeat it or do you think you can find it?
    Yes. But it seems that you assume that everything you learn through the news is accurate, true, and complete. I see no skepticism at all.

Can you back that up?

Back what up? That he's a British citizen? That they have something to gain? That he couldn't actually donate? It's all in the article I posted that you chose not to read, as well as plenty of others from a wide range of sources if you actually chose to look.

Don't put your unwillingness to challenge your worldview on me.

You mean the New York Times article you posted, where the author cherry-picks a bunch of quotes from never-Trump Republicans? The NY Times is majority-owned by a Trump-hating Billionaire and is heavily establishment-biased. Like the Washington Post, the NY Times has become basically a blog for a billionaire.

So no, I don't read those propaganda like that.

Can you back up your claims with something else besides a billionaire's blog?

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

there you go selectively quoting and truncating with no indication of it in your reply. why donít you answer the real question from that part of my post you deleted? do you need me to repeat it or do you think you can find it?
    Yes. But it seems that you assume that everything you learn through the news is accurate, true, and complete. I see no skepticism at all.
    okay, maybe you couldnít find it. so here it is:

ďyou mean like he respects a contract and wouldn't stiff someone he owes money to? like he respects the courts (outside of using them to declare bankruptcy so as not to pay his debts)? like he respects women? like he respects "fine people" on both sides? like he respects immigrants and their families? like he respects his allies? trump won't go near it because he knows he wouldn't get away with it, not because of ethics and reason.Ē

itís pretty straightforward.

you can answer the individual sub-questions if you think the overall theme they represent is simply too encompassing and overpowering for you to respond to as a group.

^^none of those quoted were never Trump Republicans, stop spreading fake news.

Edit: Also, you're the one that suggested the 400 million was totally accurate, so shouldn't the burden of proof be on you?
    Last edited by seamusmcduffs; Yesterday at 09:23 AM.

I glance at endless threads like this and the Mrcombust something threads and wonder what the point is of in engaging in ceaseless arguing that never stops. Which might sound strange coming from me as I like to debate. But the referenced are not debates, they are a constant series of talking over one another and seldom talking to each other for YEARS!

Regardless of position, who or what one supports these are just going nowhere so that the discussion had today is the same as that 1,2,3, 5yrs ago. Or it sometimes seems.

It is a bit unfortunate (continues to be my position) that any day of the week you come here and you see the Trump thread, and another Trump thread, and a global warming thread almost constantly bumped as active threads and decreased discussion and content in actual Edmonton specific threads as per Connect2Edmonton.

Some of you guys know other places to discuss politics exist right? We have posters like MrOiler who have 90% of their posting content seemingly working on Trumps campaign. What does this have to do with Edmonton.

back to the scheduled programming which will be the same program for the duration of the term, or impeachment or reelection...
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

When Trump begins adding tariffs to our oil and gas, that view may change.

The only thing that would change would be I stop driving, which would be fine with me, and I would save money and it would be better for my health and the environment. Next?

Not that it matters. What amount thus far has changed re Trump as we have years of Trumpism and reactions. Not even impeached. Not holding my breath either.

What isn't well understood, and apparently never will be is a lot of Trump criticism unintuitively feeds Trump support. At least inasmuch as the manner in which the criticisms are being conveyed (not saying here, but in general)
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Was the Queen sending coded messages to Donald Trump via her brooches? Absolutely | Fashion | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/...hes-absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by Creativemind View Post

This involves some reading paragraphs (sorry no cartoons speaking) but it’s interesting:

These Trump voters support the U.S. president's comments on Russia — and his walkback, too | CBC News

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-...mere-1.4751215

Replacement I originally wanted to ignore what was happening in the states as much as possible. After all we can't change it. But I think being aware of how easily people can be manipulated, and what can happen if you aren't keeping up with things, and has huge implications for the future of Canada. I still read Canadian news, I just don't post about it here.

There's also his policy that's directly undermining Canada and our agreements and treaties.

Opinion | Trump’s Road to American Martial Law - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/o...publicans.html

The F-art of a Deal:

Donald Trump says there is 'no time limit' for North Korea to denuclearise

Amid increasing doubts over the prospects of the regime giving up its nuclear weapons, US president says there is ‘no rush for speed’
    Daniel Hurst in Tokyo
    18 Jul 2018

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...o-denuclearise

Replacement I originally wanted to ignore what was happening in the states as much as possible. After all we can't change it. But I think being aware of how easily people can be manipulated, and what can happen if you aren't keeping up with things, and has huge implications for the future of Canada. I still read Canadian news, I just don't post about it here.

There's also his policy that's directly undermining Canada and our agreements and treaties.
    Thanks, I do realize how easy manipulation is in present day. But I do realize the mechanism of that, social media, and social viral media, and a twitterverse that has now selected for ( simplistic thought in so many characters or less) has actually resulted in a generational paradigm of individuals that will be duped with confirmation bias at every turn because they are not prepared, or conditioned to consult entire information. They want their political information predigested in the form of memes, cartoons, gifs, and soundbites. So that actual events, what a Prime Minister or President does or doesn't do essentially doesn't matter. All that matters is the proliferation of contrasting thought bubbles that result in a weird inertia. The electorate largely doesn't alter opinion or possibly even voting all that much based on actual political policy or events. People will vote on preconceived predetermined lines in blocks. Party lines. A depressing amount of party rather than candidate voting has infected all politics and with it ironically being called populism.

meh, I'm cynical where democracy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    The only thing that would change would be I stop driving, which would be fine with me, and I would save money and it would be better for my health and the environment. Next?

Not that it matters. What amount thus far has changed re Trump as we have years of Trumpism and reactions. Not even impeached. Not holding my breath either.

What isn't well understood, and apparently never will be is a lot of Trump criticism unintuitively feeds Trump support. At least inasmuch as the manner in which the criticisms are being conveyed (not saying here, but in general)
    I’m just glad it’s all America’s problem and not ours. I’ve been impressed that those trying to import into Canada some of the worst tactics of the US election have received pushback and encouraged to employ some reason and less subjectivity and emotion.

As for tariffs, they just return an old variable to the economic mix.

He has died but he made 2 prophecy's about Trump one he would be president and this one re affirming it and supreme court . Trump loves gold , his other video from 2009 he said Trump would be president. I believe in god 100 % https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqae12Otunk he even said they would try and put a witch in the white house lol Hillary is a known witch, and they would scream impeach impeach impeach lol. Regardless of what people think god put Trump in whitehouse and there is 0 chance he will be impeached , and red wave in november . Also Isreal new shekel has Trump and Cyrus face on it, hmm cyrus Isiaih 45 Trump 45th president lol why the godless democrats are hating so much , to bad so sad
    Last edited by Creativemind; Yesterday at 11:01 AM.

One year ago, the United States welcomed Montenegro as the newest NATO member and in a speech by Trump's Vice President, Mike Pence talked about their shared values and the shared defence of democracy against Russian aggression and interference in the Balkans

Mike Pence, in Montenegro, Assures Balkans of U.S. Support
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/w...ovic-nato.html

Vice President Mike Pence told leaders of eight Balkan nations on Wednesday that “the future of the western Balkans is in the West,” a signal of the United States’ commitment to southeastern Europe and a warning against Russian encroachment in the region.

Speaking in Montenegro, which defied Russia by becoming the newest member of NATO in June, Mr. Pence praised the tiny nation for its independence.

“Your courage, particularly in the face of Russian pressure, inspires the world and I commend you for that,” Mr. Pence said at a dinner on Tuesday evening.

Russian officials were so incensed by Montenegro’s decision to join NATO that they plotted a coup attempt in October to try to block the country from joining the alliance, Mr. Pence said — an accusation that Russia denies.

On Wednesday, in a 19-minute address to leaders at the Adriatic Charter Summit meeting, the vice president called Russia an “unpredictable country that casts a shadow from the east.”

“Russia continues to seek to redraw international borders by force,” Mr. Pence said. “And here in the western Balkans, Russia has worked to destabilize the region, undermine your democracies and divide you from each other and from the rest of Europe.”

He added, “The western Balkans have the right to decide your own future, and that is your right alone.”

Mr. Pence’s tone on trans-Atlantic relations was far more reassuring than that of President Trump, who once called NATO “obsolete,” castigated allies for not spending more on defense and characterized the European Union as a tool of German influence.

Mr. Pence hewed on Wednesday to a more traditional American view of NATO and the European Union as bulwarks of Western democracy. “Whether your future is in NATO, the European Union or both, the United States supports you — because either path will strengthen Europe,” he told the Balkan leaders.
    Fast forward one year, in a softball Faux News interview, Trump throws Montenegro under the bus.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...terview-2018-7
    President Donald Trump returned to undermining NATO on Tuesday by singling out the alliance's smallest and newest member, Montenegro, following a European tour that Republicans largely said misrepresented US values.

In an interview with the Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday, Trump was asked why the US should answer the call to defend Montenegro — which was admitted to NATO in 2017 — if it were attacked.

NATO members can invoke a mutual-defense clause in the event of an attack on their soil, obligating all other states in the 29-member alliance to come to their defense.

The clause, known as Article 5, has been invoked just once — by the US after the September 11, 2001, attacks.

"Let's say Montenegro, which joined last year ... why should my son go to Montenegro to defend it from attack?" Carlson asked Trump.

"I understand what you're saying — I've asked the same question," Trump said. "Montenegro is a tiny country with very strong people."

Tucker quickly interjected by saying he was "not against Montenegro" and added that any country, such as Albania, could have been applied in his hypothetical scenario.

But Trump added another wrinkle to the scenario and suggested Montenegro's "aggressive people" could spark a global conflict.

"By the way, they're very strong people — they're very aggressive people," Trump said. "They may get aggressive. And congratulations, you're in World War III."

Suggesting Montenegro could start a world war through aggression because of NATO, however, misconstrues the way Article 5 works. If Montenegro, a country with just over 620,000 people, started a war with Russia, it could not invoke Article 5 and require US involvement because it would not be an attack on a NATO member but rather an attack from a NATO member.

Earlier this year, Montenegro reportedly pledged more troops to help fight the US-led war in Afghanistan. Before joining NATO, Montenegro assisted in Afghanistan's reconstruction efforts for nearly eight years.
    So, in that private Trump and Putin meeting, did Trump make an offer to Putin to allow the Russians annex the Balkans?

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by Creativemind View Post
    He has died but he made 2 prophecy's about Trump one he would be president and this one re affirming it and supreme court . Trump loves gold , his other video from 2009 he said Trump would be president. I believe in god 100 % https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqae12Otunk he even said they would try and put a witch in the white house lol Hillary is a known witch, and they would scream impeach impeach impeach lol. Regardless of what people think god put Trump in whitehouse and there is 0 chance he will be impeached , and red wave in november . Also Isreal new shekel has Trump and Cyrus face on it, hmm cyrus Isiaih 45 Trump 45th president lol why the godless democrats are hating so much , to bad so sad
    sometimes there just arenít any words...

not literally mind you - literally thereís as many words as there ever was.

itís just that sometimes, no matter how many words there are, there just doesnít seem to a single one or combination thereof that seems right.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Default A VERY STABLE GENIUS - Randy Rainbow Song Parody

ďCanada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity,Ē-Marshall McLuhan

Quote Originally Posted by Glenco View Post
    Absolutely hilarious!

Super well done, thanks for posting this

I will send it to some of my friends who voted for Trump.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is actually a describe of what he suffers from. He is deranged to think all these people are lying.

UnsilentMajority �� @The_UnSilent_

Media: Lying

Comey: Lying

Obama: Lying

Clinton: Lying

Stormy: Lying

Strozk: Lying

Mueller: Lying

Judges: Lying

19 Sexual assault accusers: Lying

Climate change scientists: Lying

17 Intelligence agencies: Lying

Putin: “He means it, I believe him”

~ @realDonaldTrump

Russia invaded Ukraine on his watch.

Russia took Crimea on his watch.

Russian intervention in Syria happened on his watch.

Russian interference in the US election happened on his watch.

JUST LOOK AT THIS TRAITOR:

Why are only now posting what about obama did? Hes not in charge now.

And in case you missed the news, obama did start an investigation near the end of his term, post Trump victory...

Because MrOilers is completely wrong

Obama was taking a lead even before other nations against Russia

In December 2012, the United States enacted the Magnitsky Act, intended to punish Russian officials responsible for the death of Russian tax accountant Sergei Magnitsky in a Moscow prison in 2009 by prohibiting their entrance to the United States and their use of its banking system. 18 individuals were originally affected by the Act. In December 2016, Congress enacted the Global Magnitsky Act to allow the US Government to sanction foreign government officials implicated in human rights abuses anywhere in the world. On December 21, 2017, 13 additional names were added to the list of sanctioned individuals, not just Russians. Other countries passed similar laws to ban foreigners deemed guilty of human rights abuses from entering their countries.
    Sanctions against Russian and Ukrainian individuals, companies and officialsFirst round : March/April 2014
    On 6 March 2014, U.S. President Barack Obama, invoking, inter alia, the International Emergency Economic Powers Act and the National Emergencies Act, signed an executive order declaring a national emergency and ordering sanctions, including travel bans and the freezing of U.S. assets, against not-yet-specified individuals who had "asserted governmental authority in the Crimean region without the authorization of the Government of Ukraine" and whose actions were found, inter alia, to "undermine democratic processes and institutions in Ukraine".
    Second round: April 2014
    On 28 April, the United States imposed a ban on business transactions within its territory on 7 Russian officials, including Igor Sechin, executive chairman of the Russian state oil company Rosneft, and 17 Russian companies.
    Third round: 2014–present
    In response to the escalating War in Donbass, on 17 July 2014 the United States extended its transactions ban to two major Russian energy firms, Rosneft and Novatek, and to two banks, Gazprombank and Vnesheconombank. United States also urged EU leaders to join the third wave[32] leading EU to start drafting European sanctions a day before. On 25 July, the EU officially expanded its sanctions to an additional 15 individuals and 18 entities, followed by an additional eight individuals and three entities on 30 July. On 31 July 2014 the EU introduced the third round of sanctions which included an embargo on arms and related material, and embargo on dual-use goods and technology intended for military use or a military end user, a ban on imports of arms and related material, controls on export of equipment for the oil industry, and a restriction on the issuance of and trade in certain bonds, equity or similar financial instruments on a maturity greater than 90 days (In September 2014 lowered to 30 days)
    On 3 October 2014, US Vice President Joe Biden said that "It was America's leadership and the president of the United States insisting, oft times almost having to embarrass Europe to stand up and take economic hits to impose costs" and added that "And the results have been massive capital flight from Russia, a virtual freeze on foreign direct investment, a ruble at an all-time low against the dollar, and the Russian economy teetering on the brink of recession. We don't want Russia to collapse. We want Russia to succeed. But Putin has to make a choice. These asymmetrical advances on another country cannot be tolerated. The international system will collapse if they are."
    On December 29, 2016, US President Barack Obama signed an order that expels 35 Russian diplomats, locks down two Russian diplomatic compounds, and expands sanctions against Russia for its interference in the 2016 United States elections
    Foreign-exchange reserves of the Central Bank of Russia. Prime minister Dmitry Medvedev has admitted the sanctions have hurt the Russian economy, leading to a loss of "tens of billions of dollars because of the sanctions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...rainian_crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post
    Because there was no media outrage then. Yet there is media outrage now.

It's the left-leaning mainstream media's obvious double-standards I am again pointing out.

While ignoring MrOilers obvious double standards and ignorance of facts...

It's the left-leaning mainstream media's obvious double-standards I am again pointing out.
    Why would there be media outrage? Did you read PRTs post just before yours? Obama didnt side with the russians over his own intelligence agencies

White House transcripts and records are to be carefully maintained as National archives.

The White House Transcript Is Missing the Most Explosive Part of the Trump–Putin Press Conference
    It’s not clear whether the omission was intended, but the meaning of a key exchange is dramatically altered as a result.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...script/565385/

Former White House stenographer says President Trump has aversion to being recorded
    “We weren’t powerful, but we were respected; George W. Bush used to call out ‘I love Stenos!’ whenever he saw my boss, Peggy, or her colleagues,” she wrote. “Our job, after all, was to provide a first line of defense against the press by being present whenever a reporter was in the same room as the President.”
    But in her new memoir, "From the Corner of the Oval,” Dorey-Stein recalls the surreal shift that came when her first boss moved out of the White House.

“I’m now a stenographer in the Trump administration. Remember that pit of snakes in ‘Indiana Jones’? I work in that pit now,” she wrote in her book, in part an homage to Obama and her time working for him.

White House stenographers were armed with a pair of recorders and a microphone at all times, she said. They would let them run “until the last reporter had left the room, just in case a reporter yelled a question over his shoulder with one foot out the door.”

The Monday after Trump’s inauguration, Dorey-Stein realized it would not just be the ideology of the administration that changed, but that her job would, too.

“Trump doesn’t like microphones near his face,” her colleague told her in frustration. She had just “tried to do her job the way stenographers had since Ronald Reagan,” the former White House staffer recalled in the Times.

They were told “they don’t need stenographers or transcripts of interviews because ‘there’s video,’ ” Dorey-Stein writes in her memoir. “They don’t realize that print and radio interviews will not have video. They don’t realize a lot of things. After a few weeks they decide they do want us, ‘But, like, only some of the time.’ ”

Dorey-Stein did not remain in the White House much longer; she dubbed her final weeks there “inherently stressful.”

When she recorded a Trump interview with Bill O’Reilly, she “watched with disbelief as the White House communications director Hope Hicks summoned Mr. O’Reilly to the Oval Office so he could speak with Mr. Trump privately.”

In her years with Obama, Dorey-Stein, said there was never a time when the President would have an off-the-record discussion with reporters during the workday.

“When a President spoke on the record with a reporter, they made sure to have a stenographer present so they could have an official White House transcript, just in case the reporter came out with an inaccurate quotation,” the former stenographer continued.

“But that was then, and this was the Trump era.”

A clear example of that, she noted, was Trump’s joint news conference over the weekend with British Prime Minister Theresa May, a day after he slammed May and her government in an interview with a London tabloid.

He dismissed the interview as “fake news” and called May a “fantastic woman” who is doing a “fantastic job.”

The President continued: “We record when we deal with reporters. We solve a lot of problems with the good ole recording instrument.”

That would definitely have been the case with any other President, Dorey-Stein noted, but not this one.

“Mr. Trump likes to call anyone who disagrees with him ‘fake news,’ ” she concluded. “But if he’s really the victim of inaccurate reporting, why is he so averse to having the facts recorded and transcribed? It’s clear the White House stenographers do not serve his administration, but rather his adversary: the truth.”
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-n...717-story.html

Why would there be media outrage? Did you read PRTs post just before yours? Obama didnt side with the russians over his own intelligence agencies

Those intelligence agencies got Obama involved in even more pointless, endless wars in the Middle East than they got Bush into.

Given their track record, is siding with those agencies who seem to be trying to cause a war between the world's 2 biggest nuclear powers a smart thing to do?

Trump stayed at a Trump resort in Scotland. The U.S. govít paid $77,000 for it

Donald Trumpís Turnberry firm was paid more than £50,000 by his own government to cover the accommodation bill for his weekend stay at his loss-making resort, The Scotsman can reveal.

Source: https://www.scotsman.com/news/politi...-1-4770069/amp

Trump smashes protocols and separation of powers again as he spills the beans about the Federal Reserve.

Trump lays into the Federal Reserve, says he's 'not thrilled' about interest rate hikes
    - President Donald Trump, in a rare statement for Oval Office holders, criticized the Federal Reserve for raising interest rates.
    - He said he's "not thrilled" with rate hikes and worries that the work the administration has done will be nullified.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/19/trum...est-rate-.html

In a stinging and historically rare criticism, President Donald Trump expressed frustration with the Federal Reserve and said the central bank could disrupt the economic recovery.

Presidents rarely intercede when it comes to the Fed, which sets the benchmark interest rate that flows through to many types of consumer debt.

Fed officials, including Chairman Jerome Powell, have raised interest rates twice this year and have pointed to two more before the end of 2018.

Trump, in an interview with CNBC, said he does not approve, even though he said he "put a very good man in" at the Fed in Powell.

“I’m not thrilled,” he told CNBC's Joe Kernen in an interview to air in full Friday at 6 a.m. ET on "Squawk Box." “Because we go up and every time you go up they want to raise rates again. I don't really — I am not happy about it. But at the same time I’m letting them do what they feel is best.”

“But I don’t like all of this work that goes into doing what we’re doing.”

Markets reacted to Trump's comments, with stocks, the dollar and Treasury yields all falling.

Fed officials did not comment on the president's remarks. The White House, in a statement after the interview excerpt aired on CNBC, emphasized that Trump did not mean to influence the Fed's decision-making process. (my comment, WH staff again whitewashing Trump's mess)

"Of course the President respects the independence of the Fed. As he said he considers the Federal Reserve Board Chair Jerome Powell a very good man and that he is not interfering with Fed policy decisions " the statement said. “The President’s views on interest rates are well known and his comments today are a reiteration of those long held positions, and public comments."
    Note to Trump; They call it the Federal Reserve for a reason. It is a market stabilizing force that is supposed to be independent of political interference. Overheating the economy must be tempered with rising inflation through interest rate changes. Trump, this is not your casino and you can just 'let her roll!' and bankrupt the house.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; Today at 01:19 PM.

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162