Thread: Trump on Hats

Default Trump on Hats

Trump shows his class, putting a hat on a Marine:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...arries-it-away

President Trump on Saturday retrieved a Marine's hat and placed it on the Marine's head after it blew off amid turbulence from the president's helicopter.

As Trump approached Marine One, he bent to pick up a white hat from the ground before turning to the Marine. After placing it on the Marine's head, Trump patted him on the arm.

But the hat immediately flew off the Marine's head, forcing the president to chase it down as the Marine stood at his post, where he remained until the president boarded.

This requires its own thread? I mean, I get it, its the best thing Trump has done since he was elected, and the only good he'll ever do, but I don't feel this action requires it's own thread.

And in terms of class, and trump, trump has a lot of class to make up for. Did he grab the soldier right in the pussy too? Did he allow some russian hookers to take golden showers on him?

^I have in the past suggested having just one Trump thread, but that wasn't popular. This thread is about how Trump respects the military, he will even put a soldiers hat on. Trudeau by contrast hands out ten million of dollars to a guy who was trying to kill our soldiers - its a very different approach to the military.

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post
    This requires its own thread? I mean, I get it, its the best thing Trump has done since he was elected, and the only good he'll ever do, but I don't feel this action requires it's own thread.

And in terms of class, and trump, trump has a lot of class to make up for. Did he grab the soldier right in the pussy too? Did he allow some russian hookers to take golden showers on him?
    Ha Ha Ha that's cute.
    Today I'm barbequing ribs.
    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Quote Originally Posted by moahunter View Post
    ^I have in the past suggested having just one Trump thread, but that wasn't popular. This thread is about how Trump respects the military, he will even put a soldiers hat on. Trudeau by contrast hands out ten million of dollars to a guy who was trying to kill our soldiers - its a very different approach to the military.
    Bizinga

I'd rather C2E than work!

Quote Originally Posted by moahunter View Post
    Thanks for the link Moa, take no notice of Admin wannabe( s)

This soldier couldn't shake President Trump's hand because he had lost both arms. Realizing this, the President touched the soldier's face to "connect" with him.

When you ignore what his opponents and the media say about him, you can really see what a good man Donald Trump really is.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post

When you ignore what his opponents and the media say about him, you can really see what a good man Donald Trump really is.
    And a lot of stuff he says about himself, since he's admitted to being a sexual predator on tape... Who cares if he's a rapist & molester, he picked up someone's hat!
    Giving less of a damn than everů Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

^Yes, that is a very nice gesture from President Trump. I mentioned in another thread that Trump was not that bad of a person. He offered a British baby free medical help in the U S A as doctors there had some knowledge and training to help the baby.

This soldier couldn't shake President Trump's hand because he had lost both arms. Realizing this, the President touched the soldier's face to "connect" with him.

thanks for this...

"Trump slaps disabled man's face"
    - CNN (probably)

grab her right in the pussy

classy guy.

Jeez, the same Donald Trump that wangled all kinds of deferments, both medically and educationally, to weasel his 'classy' *** well away from any kind of military service.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

~trump (actually)

"Trump slaps disabled man's face"
    - CNN (probably)
    Exactly...