Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Falcon Towers | 175 m and 145 m | Proposed

Quote Originally Posted by IanO View Post
    Former Fox sales centre now on site at Falcon and likely being converted to sell this project.
    'converted'...
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" - Einstein

I agree that the sales centre is important. Remember the sales centre that Century Park started out with? That was very nice.

I drove by those trailer lots during construction, it looked respectable to me.
    " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Langham should definitely up their game.

Lamb's Jasper House had two model suites with varying finishes for people to scope out.
    Similarly the ID builds had some mock suites.
    Westrich did model suites for both Ultima and Encore.
    While both glenora block and west block went pretty well full out with very detailed show suites.

Fox's sale centre didn't give you a feel for the eventual place whereas the other show centres left a better impression.

But on the other hand, Langham seems to be selling their product....so whatever works I guess.

C2E SME

It of course should be noted that despite Lamb having a pretty show office and Fox being much more simple, Fox has two towers built and Lamb never even broke ground.

C2E Long Term Contributor

Which had nothing to do with a sales centre of high-calibre or not.
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

C2E Continued Contributor

Having a nice sales centre with a demo unit showing the quality and style of materials used actually is a nice thing for a prospective buyer, but if Langham is selling units and building towers using a trailer, why would they invest more capital into something that has a nil benefit to their bottom line?

I as a purchaser would be more interested in their track record, what kind of products do they have on the market, what will they do with this project to rectify the issues their previous ones have had? How much subcontracting work is going to be going on? Time to completion? Layout of the retail bays? Types of businesses they plan to attract?

You hear everywhere that presentation is everything, but the truth of the matter is that no rational investor wants a shack-show, they want data and facts.

Nailed it. Any nice rental for a showroom just simply tells me you want to pay more for your product as we know that cost will shuffle to your pocket. If you want to throw money away , I''ll take it even if it's a couple hundred dollars. That's an awsome lunch and a couple of pints.

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by B.ike View Post
    Langham should definitely up their game.
    Lamb's Jasper House had two model suites with varying finishes for people to scope out.
    Similarly the ID builds had some mock suites.
    Westrich did model suites for both Ultima and Encore.
    While both glenora block and west block went pretty well full out with very detailed show suites.
    For the record, Lamb's JH had only one model suite and Westrich's original sales centre did NOT have model suites for either Ultima or Encore - they put a "sample" kitchen area in but it was not a proportional model suite at all. Once Ultima was built, they moved the sales centre into a suite there but that was long after the fact.

I hope this sells well, but I am disappointed with this 'trailer showroom'. Track record is important when investing, for sure, but then many people I talk to are FAR from impressed with the quality at both Icons I and II. I have heard somewhat better things about Fox I & II, but not much. If I'm not mistaken Langham is trying to 'up their game' with the Falcon developments, are they not? If they are, I would strongly suggest it might be time to up their game on the presentation front as well. Just my humble $0.02.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" - Einstein

C2E SME

I’m sure this will be good news for anybody building downtown:

https://edmontonjournal.com/business...stment-quarter
    "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

I'd rather C2E than work!

That’s the best photo they could find?

But it’s a “world class” rickety old trailer.

why do you hate Edmonton?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cat View Post
    I’m sure this will be good news for anybody building downtown:

https://edmontonjournal.com/business...stment-quarter
    When did we become obsessed with "High quality" ... what about value?

All mailed from COE
    www.decl.org

Report is up on the Oct 10 agenda:
    https://www.edmonton.ca/city_governm...s-minutes.aspx
    www.decl.org

I wonder which tower they will a tempt first? My wish list would be the taller of the two just to give that elevation a breath of fresh air. This and Encore are vital due to the gap in the skyline and their immediate impact.

Quote Originally Posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
    I wonder which tower they will a tempt first? My wish list would be the taller of the two just to give that elevation a breath of fresh air. This and Encore are vital due to the gap in the skyline and their immediate impact.
    Many will want to be UP in the South Tower - and won’t wait if there are choices in a higher building. My guess is South will happen first as it will be the easiest to market.
    Last edited by EdmTrekker; 26-09-2018 at 10:04 PM.

Pretty logical reasoning.

Very excited to see this go ahead. South 104 needs a bit of a boost.

North likely first.
    www.decl.org

Quote Originally Posted by EdmTrekker View Post
    I wonder which tower they will attempt first? My wish list would be the taller of the two just to give that elevation a breath of fresh air.
    Many will want to be UP in the South Tower - and won’t wait if there are choices in a higher building. My guess is South will happen first as it will be the easiest to market.
    Pretty logical reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by IanO View Post
    North likely first.
    Very much North first. From what I've seen of the info, South is the taller tower. After you build a 64 storey tower, try then marketing a 49 storey one that has it's view of the valley obstructed by it's taller neighbor some 20m away.

Basic strategy is supported by the track record at Icon and Fox, shorter tower first, then taller. You never want the second phase to be "underwhelming"...

You mean like Tower B in the ICE district?

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    Shh. A few months back they compared tower B to Bloor. How could a tower be underwhelming after a sales pitch like that.
    There was no need to change that plaque. We are the City of Champions.

A little bit more complex situation but true, you can see how it's "selling itself", right ? Smooth as silk...

North first. Nice view. South next. Nice view.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbones View Post
    North first. Nice view.
    South next. Nice view.
    unless you have already bought in North, of course...

As the first two phases of the Signature project discovered when phase three turned out to be a tower blocking a number of views.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    North first. Nice view.
    South next. Nice view.
    unless you have already bought in North, of course...

As the first two phases of the Signature project discovered when phase three turned out to be a tower blocking a number of views.
    A little different here as based on the zoning there will only be 2 towers.

A little bit more complex situation but true, you can see how it's "selling itself", right ? Smooth as silk...

It would be true if you folks would not forget so easily. Tower B is not condos but rentals, so I dont get the ignorance or jabs...

And even then they're cutting back on the quality and amenities. Why pay the "ICE district tax" for something that's looking more like it's just bolted onto the side?

FFS KK! This is not the ID thread,; you got called out, so man up old man!

After you build a 64 storey tower, try then marketing a 49 storey one that has it's view of the valley obstructed by it's taller neighbor some 20m away.
    Where do you get 64 story?
    ... gobsmacked

^ post #415 above seems to say 64 (it's cut off a bit) but it makes little difference to the south-facing resident on the 40th floor of the North tower

I agree the math doesn't work for 64 storeys / 170m (maybe should be 54 ?) but my point was more conceptual anyway...

That was the very first concept; the 55 and 45 for current iteration. All good.

Add on :
    I'm intrigued with their choice of placements of those towersI would have put the taller in the inner part of the plot. It would give more suites f with better views to the river. Lighting for me is just as important. The way it is now the taller , on the south portion, will cast a dark shadow over the short tower. It should be reverse as for as I'm concern.
    Last edited by ctzn-Ed; 27-09-2018 at 05:00 PM.

No, the rezoning notice is for 49 and 64 floors. Langham have said that they actually intend shorter towers but for whatever reason they've left the higher application. Seems like it would be completely bonkers for the city to approve more than is intended on a DC but reason doesn't seem to be so strong in city hall.
    There can only be one.

I think that is a smart move to reduce administration . If the economy is robust and demands are high, you could just add on...

I don't think so. While many of us here are construction and tall building fans taller buildings have real impacts on their neighbours, and density can also have negative impacts on infrastructure. This is a big building significantly beyond zoning, so council should be carefully weighing those impacts versus whatever value Langham offers above and beyond meeting existing zoning regulations.

If Langham feels that their design has such phenomenal design and public amenities that it's worth the city's while to accept the negative impacts of the full rezoned size then I guess it's up to them to try, but on the city's side it's our representatives duty not to trust them when they say 55 & 45 floors or whatever it is now and make sure that whatever Langham throws into the bargain is a firm obligation and sufficient for this to be worth the extra impacts of the full 64 and 49 or whatever the rezoning eventually allows.
    There can only be one.

Negative impact like that empty lot which sat there for well over 4 decades? This is the core of the core, and , if it is not doable, there is no sense of us trying to be a major city in this country. The very core is about height and density.

I agree the math doesn't work for 64 storeys / 170m (maybe should be 54 ?) but my point was more conceptual anyway...
    unless it's a new condo that caters exclusively to Little People?

The proposed DC2 rezoning states that the maximum height of the south tower will be 170m, then thats what it will be. If you simply divide each floor by 4m that comes out to roughly 42 storeys or 56 storeys if you use 3m floor heights. That's all you'll get for storeys and that doesn't include potentially higher heights for the floors in the commercial podium.

"That's all you'll get for storeys and that doesn't include potentially higher heights for the floors in the commercial podium."

For clarity, I think you mean provide for a reduction in the hypothetical floor count to provide for higher podium floors up to 170m.

Maybe they’ll be 10 underground

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander II View Post
    No, the rezoning notice is for 49 and 64 floors. Langham have said that they actually intend shorter towers but for whatever reason they've left the higher application. Seems like it would be completely bonkers for the city to approve more than is intended on a DC but reason doesn't seem to be so strong in city hall.
    I believe they are more likely going to be 42 and 37 or something along those lines.
    www.decl.org

^That sounds more like what I'd heard - also very much in line with their other developments on fourth.
    ... gobsmacked

^^
    You could have waited until Monday to give us the bad news you know...

I wonder if they would consider going 47 and 32 where the 32 would be at the south corner and 47 north of it. I'm not height focused, but that portion of our landscape could use a the tower impact, and 47 will do fine as that would peak pass Maulife. Also, from the towers designed elements, I think they would be better if they were reoriented. The towers should be displayed corner to corner rather tnan paralell to each other. The articulated elements of the towers would shine and amplify much more from every angle.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

So are both towers on the same podium?
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Quote Originally Posted by MetroEd View Post
    unless it's a new condo that caters exclusively to Little People?
    It is possible. Eight foot ceilings is 2.65 metres slab to slab. The mechanical penthouse may not be included in the maximum height allowed.

Air ducts and all, your ceiling becomes 6' lol.

Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    So are both towers on the same podium?
    Separate.
    www.decl.org

^^
    You could have waited until Monday to give us the bad news you know...

I wonder if they would consider going 47 and 32 where the 32 would be at the south corner and 47 north of it. I'm not height focused, but that portion of our landscape could use a the tower impact, and 47 will do fine as that would peak pass Maulife. Also, from the towers designed elements, I think they would be better if they were reoriented. The towers should be displayed corner to corner rather tnan paralell to each other. The articulated elements of the towers would shine and amplify much more from every angle.
    The taller will be on the south of the lot.
    www.decl.org

I understand that, but I'm wondering if they would consider that reverse.

Edmonton House averages 2.68m per floor. This one would be 2.64 which is 8’9” per floor. 8” slab?
    Last edited by Drumbones; 01-10-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Resi has no ducting, water pipes for heating runs in the walls or along walls. Conduet to lights in slab. Flooring directly on slab. Texture, stipple or paint bottom of slab.
    Last edited by Drumbones; 01-10-2018 at 09:37 PM.

Edmonton House averages 2.68m per floor. This one would be 2.64 which is 8’9” per floor. 8” slab?
    And that's tight for today's standards. Minimum clearance should be 9' nowadays if the ceilings are unfinished (exposed concrete). That being said the commercial podium floors will be 14-16' typical so very VERY slim chance of this ever being close to 60+ storeys.
    Last edited by ChrisD; 01-10-2018 at 10:26 PM.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Hard to market a luxury condo project with only 8' ceilings. Even less when you consider the podium and penthouses will have much taller ceilings than that.

Someone’s calculator definitely had a weak battery

Resi has no ducting, water pipes for heating runs in the walls or along walls. Conduet to lights in slab. Flooring directly on slab. Texture, stipple or paint bottom of slab.
    I thought ducting had to be done for hallways?

Quote Originally Posted by nobleea View Post
    Hard to market a luxury condo project with only 8' ceilings. Even less when you consider the podium and penthouses will have much taller ceilings than that.
    I agree.

That depends on the type of mechanical system. If it's forced air then there are ducts if it's radiant then it runs along the base of the wall.

C2E SME

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    That depends on the type of mechanical system. If it's forced air then there are ducts if it's radiant then it runs along the base of the wall.
    There's almost always kitchen, bathroom, and clothes dryer exhausts going sidewall. The first two can be eliminated with a central ventilation system instead of in-suite HRV's, but then they're giving up square footage for shafts, ceiling height for duct runs in the hallways etc. Clothes dryer exhaust almost always goes sidewall and needs a bulkhead somewhere in the suite. Although there are a couple projects on the drawing board that are looking at in-slab ductwork for that. But there's a significant cost to that, not to mention additional coordination during the most pressure packed time of the schedule.

I thought ducting had to be done for hallways?
    They can use shafts rather than suspended ceiling as Marcel has mentioned. It is possible but would be tough to squeeze everything in. If Edmonton House has penthouses and did 2.68m per floor I guess it is possible. They may also be including shallow mechanical floors and then no penthouses. Mathematically it could be possible. The slabs can be thinner than 8” on resi as well. As low as 5” on certain buildings. I wonder what they are at Edmonton House. I don’t know why I’m delving into all this. lol. Just passing the time I guess and hoping it actually is 64 storeys proving all the naysayers wrong, but likely I’ll be wrong.

Edmonton House was built in 1972 - 46 years ago. What might have been acceptable then certainly is not today.

Yes. So they will likely have to increase the height to reach 64 storeys or announce fewer.

Supposedly going before Council tomorrow at a public hearing even though the website says TBD

https://www.edmonton.ca/residential_...street-nw.aspx
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Its on the Public Hearing agenda for tomorrow. So if all goes as planned it will be approved. I see no reason why Council won't support it.

Approved unanimously.

Super!

I see they changed the 64 to 54

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well and that this past Thanksgiving weekend was filled with family, friends and Blessings.

As you may have heard Langham Developments re-zoning application with the City of Edmonton in respect to their newest offering Falcon One was successful.

Langham Developments will once again offer their previous and current owners the opportunity to purchase prior to a public launch in 2019.
    Falcon Towers is comprised of two towers on the Northeast corner of 100 Avenue and 104 Street offering the amenities of 104 Street yet the residential ambiance of a community by being south of Jasper closer to the River Valley.

As the project was progressing through the necessary City Departments for final approval Langham Developments was working on finalizing floor plans and finishes. I may share that Falcon One will have modern palettes, functional floor plans, central air conditioning in all units and an outstanding base with an impressive tower.

You may view the floor plans at www.falcontowers.ca

Let me know if you have any interest in meeting with me privately to view and discuss securing a unit. I am hoping to start scheduling appointments staring the third to fourth week of October. I look forward to the opportunity to seeing you again.

As per Canadian Law I must also ask you at this time if you wish to opt out of future correspondence regarding purchasing offers. If so kindly reply to this email and type the words opt out in the Subject Bar.

Kind regards,

Terrie M. Reekie
    Licensed in the Province of Alberta
    Re/Max Real Estate
    Edmonton, Alberta
    (780) 425-0369
    www.falcontowers.ca
    www.decl.org

'Elegant & Modern

AT COMPLETION, FALCON ONE, THE 37 STOREY NORTH TOWER, WILL BE 104TH STREET’S TALLEST AND MOST ELEGANT HIGH RISE RESIDENTIAL TOWER TO DATE.'

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...g?format=1500w

All 296 suites in this unparalleled building have an exterior balcony which collectively fit together to give Falcon One its signature vertical element.

The distinctive vertical channels ascend an impressive 37 stories, creating sophisticated modern lines from the glass podium to the two level penthouse suites above.

Langham Developments has set out to create a modern masterpiece on 104th street, with all 4 sides of the building meticulously shaped to stand out boldly in the skyline.

Falcon One will be the first high rise residential tower to connect the 104th Street Promenade to the river valley.

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...pg?format=750w

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...g?format=1000w

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...g?format=1500w
    Last edited by IanO; 10-10-2018 at 09:40 PM.
    www.decl.org

I can't tell but is that stucco in between the windows behind the balconies? The non-balcony portions are clearly windowwall

I much prefer the previous renderings that appear to display floor to ceiling windows, it's a much cleaner and sharper look over a dizzying number of punched windows.

Can they stop using punched windows and yellowy-white stucco? How many more twin towers will they need to build before they start build something like what Westrich does? ugh

Langham calls this project a "Masterpiece".

Langham, this project is the furthest thing from a masterpiece as you are attempting to hide your usual stucco and 'all weather window' crap with Toronto style balconies.
    Edmonton first, everything else second.

There is NOTHING wrong with punched windows. Nothing. It all depends on the size and placement of windows that makes the difference.

This rendering does not provide me much confidence in the design.

www.decl.org

(Whispers) Punched windows are the environmentally responsible and energy-efficient design choice for our winter climate.
    “Son, one day this will be an iconic structure shaping Edmonton’s skyline.”

...depends what spec/type of windows and window frames.
    www.decl.org

Typical C2E nitpicking as usual.
    I like it.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Suite A is marketed as a 3BR. The third bedroom is a whopping 7' x 5'6", with no windows or closet. On the main screen they call it 2+den which is more appropriate.

More like 2+WIC.

7' x 5'6", now that's "world class"

meh look at the sky residences...

what's curious here is the lower lofts - the units just above the retail podium all have window walls....why not continue it all the way up the tower...

Podium itself is decent in all the iterations so far. But man the tower. I actually prefer the Fox over these

I'm starting to fear this project is going to look horrible. I don't really have a problem with punched windows, but this looks pretty amateur and cheap in my opinion. Take away the balconies and it just looks like a bunch of white trailers stacked on top of each other. It's a no for me.

For immediate release:

Langham Developments Limited is commencing with the development of Falcon One, the first phase of a two-tower residential development South of Jasper Avenue on 104th street. At 30-40 storeys, Falcon One will have approximately 296 residential units, a 2 storey retail podium and will be the tallest tower to date on 104th Street in Edmonton’s downtown. The second phase of the development Falcon Two, located immediately south of Falcon One, will have approximately 356 units at 40-50 Storeys. Both towers will have direct access to 104th Street and will feature stunning views of Edmonton’s downtown and River valley.

Reza Mostashari president of Langham Developments is a veteran developer. He has completed 5 prominent downtown high rises. The Omega, Icon Tower I, Icon Tower II, Fox One and Fox Two.

Continued Revitalization of 104th Street
    The Icon towers started the revitalization of 104 street in 2010, The Fox Towers continued the revitalization of the area completing phase one in 2015 and phase two in 2017. The Falcon Towers will connect 104th Street South of Jasper Avenue to the river valley transforming a gravel parking lot into two contemporary skyline changing towers continuing the revitalization of the area.

No where in Edmonton has a developer put so much focus developing one street downtown and transforming it into one of the city’s most vibrant districts.

Falcon One - North Tower
    123 Meters
    30-40 Storeys
    296 Units

Falcon Two - South Tower
    140 Meters
    40-50 Storeys
    356 Units
    www.decl.org

C2E SME

central air conditioning in all units

Finally ditching hydronic baseboard, that's a good thing.

If I had to nitpick on one more thing it would be their interior renders...the quality of it is only a hairline better than what was presented for the icons....looks like autoCAD 2000 or something. They didn't even bother with any interior renders for the Fox fwiw.

And wow 296 units...fox 2 only had 176 i think

I really don't like the podiums. A block of glass at street level doesn't make an attractive urban environment.

If I had to nitpick on one more thing it would be their interior renders...the quality of it is only a hairline better than what was presented for the icons....looks like autoCAD 2000 or something. They didn't even bother with any interior renders for the Fox fwiw.

And wow 296 units...fox 2 only had 176 i think
    Larger buildings and many smaller units.
    www.decl.org

I really want us to start holding Langham to a higher standard than the punched windows and the gross looking podium shown here.

We've let them get away with enough already, they should really need to step it up on this project.
    Last edited by Aaron_Lloyd; 11-10-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Not real excited about this, but I'm assuming they still need to go through EDC.

For this location, it has to be better quality of finishing. Stucco is disappointing for this site as it is a showpiece real estate. I purposely waited for this project to see what they will do, and all they did was convince me to buy into Westrich. Sorry Langham! Your location (south tower) was what I wanted, but I'm not r eally interested in paying what you'll be asking for for lower quality materials. MID-END products has not place associate with "world class." Conception wise, it is a world class design, but, decision wise, it will most likely dictate otherwise...

One other aspect, what the hell was council thinking when they approved this? Did they not include aesthetics to the skyline as a factor? Wanting to be super high above most indicate to me you want to stand out. This was an opportunity to transform further a tired skyline we endure for almost 40 years. If council members could think of dressing in suites and ties etc for civic meetings as presentation or image, couldn't they flex their brains slightly about the city's optics. Yeah... more deadbeats on council whose only concrete ideas for resolution to anything is, "maybe we can put a park here or there."

It's a nice looking building until about the 4th floor.
    I agree that punched windows can be done well, but this is not it.
    They're trying to value engineer/copy successful designs from other parts of the country. In the end it just looks like a low grade copy, rather than an equal which is 'inspired by'....

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Not real excited about this, but I'm assuming they still need to go through EDC.
    While it's not charming, I don't see anything in these renderings that EDC will oppose?

These look like a fancier edgewater with two tone colors, strip of curtain glass and wraparound balconies.

If Langham is using punched stucco to save on costs while meeting environmental standards, and people here don't like their implementation, can someone post an example of a building with punched stucco done right? Would the multiple hues of Westrich's Signature Tower be considered better? Would Hendrix be considered better, with more stucco on the north side and more glass on the south?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    While it's not charming, I don't see anything in these renderings that EDC will oppose?

These look like a fancier edgewater with two tone colors, strip of curtain glass and wraparound balconies.

There is definitely nothing wrong with towers like this sprouting up; there has to be consideration once the tower become dominant over the majority that it adds to the visual optics of downtown. The second tower which will be around 10 floors or so taller than Manulife if coverted to office height. That is considerably tall for its location and the core at this stage, and will show a non stellar image. 35 floors or under, it will not be affected in that way as they just become fillers in the long run much like Icon 1&2. I gather the proposal still has to go through EDC for the design content, so I hope they demand a higher quality finish. I hope EDC has enough insight. The first tower will be Manulife ' s height or 1 floor taller, and that has me scared already let alone the second taller tower.

I believe the second tower is planned to be 45 storeys. Not sure how that compares to Manulife height, but I'm guessing it's approximately on par.

100 storeys tall and all shiney blue glass or bust, right Edmonton?
    Live and love... your neighbourhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    If Langham is using punched stucco to save on costs while meeting environmental standards, and people here don't like their implementation, can someone post an example of a building with punched stucco done right? Would the multiple hues of Westrich's Signature Tower be considered better? Would Hendrix be considered better, with more stucco on the north side and more glass on the south?
    Raymond Block residential is punched windows, but they are huge.

45 residential floors will be on par with Manulife. At this location, it will stick out like a sore thumb as it will be twice the height of Hillside Estate towers a block south of it. One can hide a cheap dress shirt underneath a nice suit and get away with that; but, you can't make a cheap suit look good because you have a nice shirt underneath. The stucco Icons are the cheap shirts, and Encore, Sky and Legends -much taller- are the nice suits. There should be a bylaw in which when stucco is used, the towers height cannot be sole vissible to the skyline like these two will. Certain locations that are premier real estate should also be identified and have high standards attached to it. For me, this location is premier not only for location but also the affect of the core ' s optics. I don't get why Langham could even be so bold as to state " world class" if they intended stucco from the get go. Are they not embarrassed, and they perceive Edmontonians as fools?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast