Tribute Fest would be a summer outdoor festival. Tribute Fest would be a festival for famous musicians that have passed on, and music groups that no longer exist. For example, Freddie Mercury, John Lennon, George Michaels, Prince, Johnny Cash, Whitney Houston, John Denver, Michael Jackson etc. Groups like ABBA, The Beach Boys, or Oasis etc. I have always wondered what was the best idea for keeping this music alive for generations to come. This music does not deserved to be forgotten. Every summer you see festivals for current music of today but you don't really see a music festival dedicated to famous musicians that have passed or famous groups that are no longer performing together. I really feel like this Tribute Fest is something that we need. The best idea I have for this is using holograms of the musicians in a concert format. That way it would give people, who really like these musicians and never had the chance to see the musicians before, an opportunity to see them. This is just an idea. I am looking for like minded people who love the oldies music from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and maybe 90s, to help collaborate on this idea. I do truly believe I have something here and I need more people to help me get this off the ground.Tribute Fest would be a summer outdoor festival. Tribute Fest would be a festival for famous musicians that have passed on, and music groups that no longer exist. For example, Freddie Mercury, John Lennon, George Michaels, Prince, Johnny Cash, Whitney Houston, John Denver, Michael Jackson etc. Groups like ABBA, The Beach Boys, or Oasis etc. I have always wondered what was the best idea for keeping this music alive for generations to come. This music does not deserved to be forgotten. Every summer you see festivals for current music of today but you don't really see a music festival dedicated to famous musicians that have passed or famous groups that are no longer performing together. I really feel like this Tribute Fest is something that we need. The best idea I have for this is using holograms of the musicians in a concert format. That way it would give people, who really like these musicians and never had the chance to see the musicians before, an opportunity to see them. This is just an idea. I am looking for like minded people who love the oldies music from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and maybe 90s, to help collaborate on this idea and maybe meet up. I do truly believe I have something here and I need more people to help me get this off the ground. If you are interested in this idea, let me know.

Example of some of the musicians: https://youtu.be/FiTfQUdWs9M