Thread: Polish Heritage Manor (109 A Ave & 105 Street) | Residential | Proposed

C2E SME

Default Polish Heritage Manor (109 A Ave & 105 Street) | Residential | Proposed

I came across this project that is proposed for the land just south of the Polish Hall in the Kingsway area.

http://phse.ca/
    LRT is our future, time to push forward.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

They are in no rush.

" Our efforts to develop the 3.63 acres of land, which PHSE purchased in 1996, began in 2002. "

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Dawg View Post

They are in no rush.

" Our efforts to develop the 3.63 acres of land, which PHSE purchased in 1996, began in 2002. "
    Definitely in no rush. My mother was involved for a while. its been over 15 years since she had involvement. Then after she died My father was asked to sit on an advisory board. that was about 10 years ago. Almost all the original group are dead now.

I want to confirm the general thread on this. I have a colleague who told me a similar story. Unlike the general momentum that emerged for the Polish Hall when it was first built, this has been one clumsy affair, full of disagreements, false starts and delays. No villains. Just clumsy with weak energy.

That's not surprising given how terrible the building looks. I don't think even seniors would be enthusiastic about living in such a building.
    Edmonton first, everything else second.

Plug C2E into my veins!!!

No doubt. That was barely acceptable 15-20 years ago, but today that design is laughable.