Thread: David Stephan blames big pharma trolls for cancellation of speaking engagements.........

Default David Stephan blames big pharma trolls for cancellation of speaking engagements.........

David Stephan was convicted of failing to provide the necessities of life to his 19 month old son Ezekiel. He was doing a tour of speaking engagements at Wellness Expo's but some people have complained and said he has no business being there. Sponsors have pulled out of these wellness expo's because of this. Stephan supports holistic medicine and this is what he has been on the talking circuit promoting. He's blaming big pharma for wanting him out of these expo's. http://edmontonjournal.com/news/crim...5d19c284a2 His son died of meningitis due to the fact his parents treat him holistically while he was sick. The guys got some nerve that's for sure.
    Last edited by Gemini; 12-02-2018 at 12:57 PM.
    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Top_Dawg is always amazed how many supposedly responsible and reputable corporations get sucked into sponsoring these dubious wingnut initiatives.

These Health and Wellness Expos are total quackfests.

Why would Sobey's want anything to do with it in the first place.

It reminds Top_Dawg of that inclusivity bull$hit workshop here a little while ago.

The one City of Emmonton got suckered into sponsoring.

And then when it became apparent what a wingnut festival it was, they got all red faced and desperately tried to minimize their involvement.

Doesn't anybody do due dilligence and evaluate who and what they want to be seen as sponsors of ?

Apparently holistic medicine is big business. There are a lot of people out there who buy questionable potions in pretty bottles. Sobey's probably wanted to boost their profit selling snake oil to the gullible. Stephan killed his son by thinking he knew better with his holistic knowledge. Then the same guy is on the talk circuit still flogging his believes. That little boy died an awful death over a couple of weeks. For his father to still follow the same pattern beggars believe. I hope social services monitors his other kids.
    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.