Thread: Edmonton Makes Top 50 List for International Travel Destinations in 2018!

C2E SME

Default Edmonton Makes Top 50 List for International Travel Destinations in 2018!

"Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cat View Post
    Top 50 is by Travel & Liesure Magazine: “Travel + Leisure is a travel magazine based in New York City, New York. Published 12 times a year, it has 4.8 million readers, according to its corporate media kit. It is owned and published by Meredith Corporation Its main competitors are Condé Nast Traveler and National Geographic Traveler.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_%2B_Leisure

C2E Hard Core Contributor

It's interesting that the article mentions the local foodie scene. Air Canada's enRoute magazine ranked 3 Edmonton restaurants in the 2017 top 10 ten new Canadian restaurants, the most of any city.

Fine dining can be indicative of trends in the flow of people and money. Montreal has been at the top of the culinary heap in Canada for quite a while now and Toronto has recently surpassed it simply because of the population growth and increased affluence from the influx of people (and talent). This is could be a good sign.
    Did my dog just fall into a pothole???