Thread: Ask Ed Introduction - Read this First

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Default Ask Ed Introduction - Read this First

Ask Ed is a new C2E discussion forum that is growing in popularity and specializes in just one thing: Edmonton. So, if you have a question about Edmonton ... whether you're a newcomer or a lifelong resident ... you'll undoubtedly discover some valuable insights from C2E's unique global network of Edmonton enthusiasts.

C2E's Ask Ed feature has been very popular and helpful for many people; we challenge you to ask something that our membership can't answer. Please feel free to post your question and await the answers!

I'm so glad I found this forum. I have just moved to Edmonton from a much smaller seaside community on the Island and am having a bit of trouble adjusting to driving in the traffic. Having never been a fan of driving and now having no choice, are there any suggestions how others may have gone thru a similar problem. I was thinking taking a defensive driving course. The transit seems overwhelming...sounds silly to most but it's becoming an issue with me at a time I just don't need any more stress in my life. Aside from that this is a great site and I know I'll love Edmonton. Once I figure it out that is.