Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394
Results 9,301 to 9,306 of 9306

Thread: New Arena | Entertainment | Discussion

Challenge for Flex:
    For a change, perhaps you could take the time to not respond to other peoples posts like you do so well/much of, and perhaps you could compose a post that a states your full position on the arena, and why you are taking that position on the arena.

Many of us have shared our position, including communications we have sent, all for you to critique/comment, but I've yet to see anything solid come from you. Perhaps you can step up and offer something, rather then quoting people out of context and the quote bombing you do.

Quote Originally Posted by etownboarder View Post
    Lots of people. You've been to Whyte Ave before, right? It takes a good 15 minutes to walk from one end to the other, and thousands upon thousands of people do that every single day of the year, regardless of whether there is snow on the ground.
    Well, I doubt that thousands upon thousands walk all the way each day regardless of the weather. Also, whyte ave is all street front commercial in a line and people go there for that. Not really comparable to the effect we are looking for with the arena where it isn't just a long walk of streetfront retail and the retail is the destination. The claim is that they arena will draw people in and that those people might wander to the various retail/food outposts in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex Mentallo View Post
    (b) 15 minute walk is not near for a lot of people. Don't forget that we're apparently hoping for wander by business. Who wanders 15 minutes away from their destination if they aren't going there for their car?
    How about a 14 minute walk?
    How about a 13 minute walk?
    How about a 12 minute walk?
    How about a 11 minute walk?
    How about a 10 minute walk?
    How about a 9 minute walk?
    How about a 8 minute walk?
    How about a 7 minute walk?
    How about a 6 minute walk?
    How about a 5 minute walk?
    How about a 4 minute walk?
    How about a 3 minute walk?
    How about a 2 minute walk?
    How about a 1 minute walk?
    A 5 minute walk is sounding more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post
    Challenge for Flex:
    For a change, perhaps you could take the time to not respond to other peoples posts like you do so well/much of, and perhaps you could compose a post that a states your full position on the arena, and why you are taking that position on the arena.
    Why?

Many of us have shared our position, including communications we have sent, all for you to critique/comment, but I've yet to see anything solid come from you.
    In what sense? I mean, I don't think this is true, but what exactly are you asking for?

Perhaps you can step up and offer something, rather then quoting people out of context and the quote bombing you do.
    Offer what? I'm not trying to push through a bad deal to build an arena. What exactly am I being asked to offer?

Also, why do you so rarely respond to my criticisms?

Forum Administrator *
    Blog Entries

OK. Patience gone.

Go back to your corners and think for the evening.

Forum Administrator *
    Blog Entries

I created a new arena forum under C2E features.

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394